Bar Tales

Story Info
Rainy night and smoky bar brings for hot times.
3k words
3.64
30.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain just kept coming down, a steady flow that would not let up so that she could run across the complex without being drenched completely. She just wanted to get a drink then she could sleep tonight properly and the bar was so close yet so far away with the rain coming down as it was. Her nerves were shot and she just wanted a drink, damn it who cares she thought as she decided to just make a run for it! Not being from around here she considered that she would just offer the locals a free show as without a bra on her t-shirt would show her nipples clearly through and with her desire for a drink stronger then her desire for modesty she made a break for it.

She made the dash across the parking lot, it was dark and the car coming in didn't see her as they splashed her driving into the lot. " Damn it!" she cursed as she was now totally soaked and her jeans as well were now slicked to her body and the t-shirt might as well be clear as it was slicked to her body tightly and you could see her firm breasts and hard nipples clearly through the shirt. She stood for a moment before entering as she assessed her situation and then opened the bars wooden door.

As she opened the door of the smoky bar she noticed that there were just a few people inside and all eyes looked her over as she walked in, she was the only female she noticed other then the bartender, she looked like she wanted to be elsewhere as she watched the television in the corner of the bar. There were pool tables towards the back of the bar and scattered video terminals on the bar top, one had a weathered older man feverishly trying to hit a winner.

She walked in and grabbed a table near the back pool tables to put her cell phone down on as she walked to the bar to order her drinks. "Southern and Coke, doubles and keep them coming" she laid a hundred on the bar and walked back to the table she choose for herself and in a few minutes Donna the bartender walked over with her drink and sat down as she plunked it down on the table. "What are you doing here by yourself? Looking for trouble as we don't need any troublemakers here you know" she asked with her husky voice. "I just want a drink, no trouble just here to unwind as I am passing through" the soaked woman responded back. "You're dressed for trouble you know "Donna shot back at her. " I didn't make it rain and I just need a drink" with that answer Donna sauntered back to the bar.

She started to sip her drink as she realized that it was chilly in the bar as her nipples were rock hard and standing at attention, no wonder that guy in the corner is staring at my tits she thought oh well I will give him a show and she started to arch her back and thrust her chest out as she ran her fingers through her long red hair separating the strands as it was soaked through. Her hair was thick so it will take awhile for it to dry, she wished she had her jacket as the dampness was causing her to feel the chill fully. She could feel all the men watching her moves, the music playing was from an old jukebox and someone with a taste for country music had made some very somber choices, rummaging through her pockets she fished out some coins to make some lively selections from the jukebox as she was bored and thought it might be nice to liven the place up!

She noticed that the machine let her pay extra to have her choices come on first so she choose that option and started pressing the buttons aware though all the time she walked and moved all eyes were on her. Eminem came blasting out of the jukebox as she walked back to her table she could tell some of the patrons were not pleased with her choice but Fuck them she thought to herself she was bored and felt like stirring things up to get some excitement going on.

As she got to her table she saw him, the guy who had splashed her in the parking lot sitting at her table amused by her actions of riling up the place he introduced himself as "the mother fucker who got you wet" and offered to warm her up if she needed it. She sat back at her table and smiled at him, checking him out he looked pretty good to her as she noticed the tattoos on his chest and arms looked like they were from prison time and his hair was recently cut as you could tell he was not used to the shorter length which did look good on him. He was tall, tanned and she could tell his cock was already hard from watching her prance around the bar and she liked that as she was bored and wanted to get some action happening.

"I am Fox" the man said to her as he extended his hand to her she stood up and said to him "do you shoot pool?" as she walked over to the tables.

He followed her watching her wet jeans hug her ass and considered his next move as his throbbing cock told him he was going to fuck her tonight but the question was where it would happen and just how wild it would get. He got up and followed her to the table with a smirk and a wink over to the man at the corner table.

The table was racked and she said "I'll break" He watched her firm ass as she bent over to break and he felt his cock harden. She did a clean break but left the table open for him. He knew that he could clean the table quickly but he wanted to watch her move so he took a few shots and then made sure he missed allowing her to shoot. She was holding the cue all wrong he felt so he came up behind her and instructed her how to hold the cue which allowed him to press his body against hers, she could feel his hard cock and teased him a little by grinding into him as he tried to correct her posture. He knew she wanted him but he wasn't sure how badly and he was testing to see how far she would go in the bar so he grabbed her hips and grinded in from behind asking her if she liked the feel of his hard cock her answer came in the form of grind back into him.

He felt his cock about to burst out of his jeans so he grabbed her breast as he was behind her and kissed her neck, she was oblivious to the fact that they were in the bar and she reached into his jeans to feel his throbbing cock, he turned her to face him and picked her up and put her on the tables edge as he kissed her passionately and hungrily as he was removing her still damp t-shirt.

He buried his face in her tits as he found the pert nipples hard as her arousal was noticeable, she arched her back to bring him closer to her as she was horny and didn't care where she was she wanted that hard cock she could feel pressing against her so she reached in with her hand to undo his waistband and slide her hand in fully. They were being watched by all in the bar but they did not care, the bartender just watched and nodded to the man by the door to lock the door as she knew if any cops came in she was in trouble and she wanted to watch the show they were putting on for all to see, hopefully she thought to herself she might get some herself tonight.

He ripped her shirt off fully and was enjoying her tits, she opened her legs for him to grind into her but instead he unzipped her jeans and put his hand down to her shaved pussy and starting fingering her wet pussy. He liked the soft feel of her pussy the smooth skin appealing to him as he felt his cock grow harder and harder. He started to peel off her jeans then hesitated to see if she would object as they were still in the middle of the bar but he noticed her pussy got wetter as she was enjoying putting on the show.

She found herself totally naked lying on the pool table and all her thoughts were of how much she wanted to suck his cock, she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth and pushed his jeans down at the same time, she could hear those around them talking about them and making comments about if they can join in, she had not said a word and was waiting to see what new friend would say instead as she made a point of showing off all she could as she sucked on his dick.

His cock wanted to explode in her mouth as her warm mouth felt so good around his cock but having an audience he wanted to be sure to put on a good show, she seemed very responsive to those watching so he relaxed and just focused on feeling good. As she was sucking his cock he was playing with her tits which turned her on as she was moaning loudly, she was in an awkward position so he moved so that she could suck his cock easily and those watching could also see her wet pussy open and waiting for a cock or tongue. He knelt over her and positioned himself so that he could finger her while she sucked on his cock and as he was finger fucking her he noticed that the bartender had come closer and asked the girl sucking his cock if she could join in as she had a taste for some pussy. The girl on the table responded just by opening her legs wider and moaning which was taken as a yes.

Donna started to lick her clit and run her hands over the smooth pussy she could taste the wetness and her tongue was flicking on her swollen clit which made her moan louder. Donna herself was wet just enjoying the pussy and started to lick that pussy faster as she got into it, the man by the door had walked over and was jacking himself off watching openly, his swollen cock was standing at attention. He watched for awhile then noticed that Donna had her legs open as she was eating pussy so he moved behind her to thrust himself into her while she went to town.

The girl on the table was about to cum, she loved having her pussy eaten and was loving sucking cock as it happened, she wanted him to cum inside her mouth as she loved the taste of cum. She loved the attention and was getting hornier by the second as she motioned for the old guy at the bar to come over and as he approached she reached out for his cock to stroke it as she sucked cock.

Donna felt the other guy enter her from behind and she came instantly as she was hot from eating pussy, she could feel him pumping her and thrusting madly as he grabbed her hips to steady himself, she could feel his cock swelling up harder and knew he would cum soon so she was grinding into his thrusts to get the most from this fucking. She loved the feeling of him fucking her and was meeting each thrust fully without missing a lick of that wet pussy. She exploded in orgasm as the guy blew his load in her, she sat back for a moment to catch her breathe and noticed that the guy getting his cock sucked had moved down to fuck the girl she had been eating out. He started thrusting hard and fast in her and she was meeting his every thrust. She had started sucking the cock of the guy she had motioned over and was going to town on his balls as she deep throated his cock. She was built for fucking he thought as her body responded to each thrust and she was still not missing a beat sucking cock, he motioned over to the man in the corner to come over as he knew she was ready for it all and more.

Donna was still watching and wanting more as her pussy was starting to get wet again for a bit more which made her climb up on the table to get into the action, working her way to the girls ass she started to eat her butt hole as she felt the guys balls hit her chin, that ass was too sweet to pass up and she just ate more and more as she felt the girl squirm with pleasure. She was made for fucking and was enjoying all of the attention she was getting. She could feel someone eating her ass and was hoping to feel some cock up there soon, she was sucking on cock and getting fucked all at once which made her squirt with pleasure.

The man from the corner had come closer to watch and was growing harder watching the scene in front of him, he wanted that ass and was going to fuck her up the ass but first he wanted to enjoy the show going on as he saw them all looking for an open hole in this fuck slut they had the pleasure of running into tonight. This bar was usually very slow but every so often someone interesting walked in but tonight was even better as this cum slut looked ready to take on the whole bar and give seconds. He looked at her and asked her if she wanted a good ass fuck to which she smiled with her mouth full of cum and said "yes please" very seductively which was all he needed to drop his pants and pull her to the edge of the table making the others shift to accommodate his actions. Donna started to suck on the balls of the guy fucking the girls pussy and she watched as the double fuck was going on with excitement as she wanted to get DP'd too as she called over the first guy who fucked her and told him to fuck her ass hard and fast she grabbed a pool cue and used it to fuck her pussy as he pounded into her this was not her first time using the cue for her orgasm.

The girl on the bar was cuming over and over as she felt the two guys fucking her, she didn't know them and that turned her on more as she felt their cocks hard and fast in her she wanted to scream but her mouth was full of cock as well so she just moaned in approval.

The room smelled of cum and fucking which was a turn on as well, when the guy she was sucking had blown his load into her mouth she begged for more as she was a cum slut and wanted more action. Her request was answered as she found a new cock at her mouth ready for her to suck on and she went to work on it not caring who's it was as she just wanted cum and more cum.

Donna had called over a few regulars when the action started and the girl on the table noticed that there were some new faces there for her to fuck and suck, she arched her back and moaned letting all there know she was up for whatever they offered tonight.

One by one the men took off their pants and joined in the fun putting their cocks near the girl on the table for her to suck and tug on while they waited to fuck her wet and willing pussy. The first guy was about to blow his load and pulled out so he could cum on her face. As he pulled out a new cock replaced his and was busy pumping in and out as he came all over her face and hair. She stopped sucking cock long enough to smile and lick off the drops that had landed on her mouth.

The fucking went on for a few hours and the men traded holes over and over as she showed that she wanted more and more, she was covered in cum and her pussy was starting to feel sore as she sat up for a moment to say it was time for her to go. Donna had been getting fucked as well and was tired as she had not seen this much action in a long time she though had the sloppy seconds but was ok with that as it was still getting fucked.

As she stood up someone handed her the clothes of hers that had been removed hours earlier and helped her steady herself on her feet as she put her clothes on quickly and walked towards the door. She smiled as she left the building and ran across the driveway to her room where she just feel asleep with a smile and the smell of cum on her breathe. She had good dreams of her time in this small town and thought of returning on her way home as she noticed when she checked out the hundred she put down on the bar had been returned to her in an envelope with a thank you scribbled on the front of it.