Bar Tease

Story Info
She finds an interesting tease in a nice stranger at a bar.
4.7k words
4.63
75.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

Well, this one is definitely taken from another direct tease. It was a lot shorter and was in the first person point of view. I flushed it out a bit.

This came about after going to a bar with some friends and we did encounter a woman. But it ends at one point before this occurs. Of course this is purely fiction and if it really did happen -- I don't think I'd have enough time to write it. :)

Anyway, it is written in the third person point of view. (He/She) Some of you like it and others hate it with a passion (or so I see in feedback). If you don't like that, please don't read it. If you do, please read on.

Be well, Vic

****************

She is not sure how this day led her here. She has had one of the most exhausting Fridays in her life. Her so-called friends do not seem to have shown up. She has been standing in front of this bar for the last ten minutes. The bar looks all too-crowded from the outside; she did not even want to find out how bad it is inside. She sighs to herself, a typical Friday night. If she had only not promised to go see that stupid show - she could be home. Yes, she thought to herself, home soaking in a nice hot bath. Instead she is here in front of the crowded bar, standing with her aching feet waiting for her friends.

As much as she hates it, she glances around once more to make sure she did not miss any of her friends. She turns and heads into the bar. She moves slowly through the crowd near the center of the bar before the impromptu dance floor. She barely avoided those "accidental" brushes against her ass or chest before she came to a stop. She scans the crowd to see if any of her friends were here.

Nope, she sighs to herself once more, not here. She takes another glance towards the bar area and decide to move towards the back where she hopes one of her friends did show up early and was kind enough to hold a table for them. She needed to sit down and rest her feet, they are killing her.

Once again she avoids the accidental gropes when she arrives a few minutes later at the tables. She scans the surrounding area but do not see her friends. She wanted to scream. All the seats and tables were taken. She glances down at the nearest table. Five guys sat on some very comfortable looking chairs with a waist high table. She could be sitting in one of those chairs with her shoes off. She glances at her watch.

They're nearly half an hour late, she thinks to herself. She takes another look at the guys; they are talking loudly to one another. She can understand why they are screaming over the table at one another. The music was not too loud but the din of people talking is a bit disconcerting. Still it is not too bad considering it is Friday night at a bar in the city. She could not hear the conversation but from the body language and smiles, they're all friends. She wishes her friends were here and they were sitting down.

She reaches down with her left arm to steady herself against the back of a chair. She kicks off her left shoe and lifts her leg up.

He notices her reaching down towards his friend’s chair. At first he thought she was going to tap him on the shoulder. But then he saw her kick off her shoe and lean over to touch her foot. It was difficult to hold back from his normal male tendency and try to cop a look at her cleavage. Instead he got up and touches her shoulder.

She looks up as she feels a tap on her shoulder. She sees him smiling at her. At first she thought he was staring at her bosoms but realize that he wasn't. She could see his lips moving but could not make out what he was saying.

"What?" she loudly asked.

"Sorry." He replied loudly, "Why don't you take my seat?"

She shook her head and said, "Thanks but I'm waiting on some friends."

He laughs and says, "Well, I hope they bring a stretcher because it looks like you're going to drop."

She smiles shyly at him.

"Well then let me ask you a favor." He says.

She nods.

"Could you hold my seat? I find it necessary for the sake of personal pride to use the little boys' room before I make a mess."

She smiles up at him and slides her foot back into her shoe. She looks up and sees him holding his hand out for her hand. She takes it and is surprised at how soft it is.

He guides her towards his seat. He waits until she sits down and he leans over the table.

"Guys, I need to use The Room. Be right back."

He did not really need to use the rest room. He could have waited but she looked like she could use a break. He noticed her when she walked by. She seemed to have been looking for someone. His first thought was that she was stood up. He could hardly believe that was the fact but still, anything was possible these days. When he saw her rubbing her feet, he felt sorry for her. So he decided to do what any guy would do.

He made it to the rest room but found himself frowning. There is a line. How strange it is to find a line to the men's room. Shrugging to himself, he resigned himself to waiting. A few minutes later, he knew why there was a line. Someone had a little too much to drink and was sprawled out on the floor. A few people, he assumed bar employees, were looking to revive the guy. Everyone else was going about their business in the rest room.

He dries his hands after washing them and heads back towards the table. It seemed to have gotten more crowded, he decided as he struggled past some people. He found himself apologizing to a couple of females as he passed by.

He saw that she is talking among his friends happily. He walks up to the spot next to her.

She saw him as he steps beside her. She starts to get up but finds his hand on her shoulder. She looks up.

"It's okay, you can stay."

"No, I should go see if my friends are waiting for me outside." she says.

"Why don't you just give them a call? You can use my cell." he said as reached for his cell phone.

"It's okay, I have one." she said as she pulls her cell phone from her purse.

"Thanks." she smiles at him as she sits back down.

She looks at her phone and saw that she had a message. She dials the number to retrieve her message. She picks up the drink, the second glass of Cranberry Splash. She smiles as she takes a sip. The guys insisted that they get her a drink. She so needed a drink and decided to indulge. It is nice to have a group of guys pay her this much attention. She told them about her job and her day in the time that he was away. She put her drink down as the message plays.

He glances at her as she puts the phone away.

Leaning over, he asks, "Was that your friends?"

He waits as she takes another sip of her drink. He sees her wipe her lip with a napkin and turn towards him.

"Yes, seems they're running a lot later than I had thought."

He nods and continues, "Well, how long will they be?"

"We were going to meet here then head over to lounge where another friend of our's is performing." She shrugs.

Nodding again, he asks, "So you're not going to meet your friends here?"

"No. We're going to meet at the lounge."

She saw him nod; a little frown tugs at the edge of his lips.

"OH!" She says, "I should let you have this seat back!"

He laughs and says, "No, its okay. Keep the seat. I'm sure none of the guys would like me if I kicked you out."

She looks around the table and sees the guys looking in their direction. She isn't sure if they could hear. She found it a little difficult hearing what he is saying.

He could see her tilting her head towards him, to hear what he was saying. He places either of his hands on both sides on the backs of her chair and a friend on the other side. He lowers himself onto his knees.

"When are you going to meet your friends?" he says leaning closer to her ear so she could hear better.

"We're going to meet later." she says as she looks at her watch. "In about an hour and a half is when I have to leave if I want to get there in time."

"Oh good, so you're staying with us until then?" He asks with what he felt is his best disarming smile.

"It is the least I can do for the gentleman who gave up his seat to a lady in distress!"

He looks at her a bit confused and glances around.

"What?" she asks.

"A gentleman?" he asks in return. "Where do you see one of those?"

As she takes another sip of her drink, she points at him.

"Oh." he says, "You are mistaken. I am no gentleman."

She laughs.

He stops her by continuing, "I am a modern man. That makes me a naughty, dirty snob who knows nothing of gentleness even if it came up and bit me in the ass."

"Grrrr!" he says quickly afterwards.

She laughs. At first she is not sure if it was the drinks or how easy she feels with him. She has not noticed him staring at her legs or her breasts. Whenever he turns to talk with her, his eyes seem only to look into her eyes. Perhaps that is why she is laughing. He is not what he is describing himself to be.

"Oh, I do not think so." She responds.

"Well, here is proof." he says and makes a grand gesture of showing his current position and then showing the others including her as being in seats.

"How does that make you not a gentleman? You did, after all, give up your seat!" she says.

"I had to use the boys' room!" he rolls his eyes.

She laughs and continues, "You refused to take back the seat when I was going to give it up."

"How else was I going to stare down your cleavage?" he says as he widens his eyes and exaggerated staring at her chest.

"You have not!" she says, "and besides, you can't see my boobs from where you're kneeling."

"This is so I can see your legs." He glances around and leans in closer to say, "Also, I would be able to touch them!"

He grins and winks at her. And again he makes as if he is looking around to see if anyone saw him.

She laughs at him again and says, "You're not the type and besides, if you were -- you would have done it already instead of telling me."

With that, she took her glass and lifts it towards him in a salute.

Grinning, he raises one finger above her tilting glass so she sees it. Then he slowly lowers it as her eyes follow his moving finger.

She sees him lowering his finger. She refuses to fall for his bluff. In a way, she wonders what he is going to do with one finger. She watches as his finger drop below the table. She lowers her glass and looks at him with a satisfied smile. She knew he would not. Then she felt it. His finger touched her thigh. She almost spit her drink if she wasn't already about done swallowing. Her eyes grew wide but that was it. She was relieved that it was just a tap.

"See?" She says.

"What?" he asks.

"You wouldn't dare!"

He laughs, "That's what you say now but after you leave I get to say I copped a feel of your leg and I won't be lying!"

She laughs then scoots across to the other side of the seat. She gestures to him to come over and pats the space next to her.

"No, really. It's okay, you stay sitting." He smiles at her, relieved that she did not take offense to him touching her leg - a single tap, really.

"No silly. Come share the seat with me." She pats on the space next to her one more time.

She laughs one more time as she hears him mumbling about not being able to touch her leg any more but he starts to get up. She watches him as he gets up off his knees and carefully slides onto the seat.

He smiles at her, glad to have gotten off his knees. He reaches for his drink and takes a sip. He glances back at her when he sees a sudden movement coming from her direction.

She yelps or, as she would put it, verbally reacted to her sudden dip over the side of the chair. She feels his hand grip her arm as he steadies her.

"Hey, I'm not that big."

She laughs.

"Or is it that I'm that unpleasant?"

She giggles and says, "I didn't realize I was sitting that close to the edge."

She groans to herself. Well, at least she did not get dumped onto the ground.

"Mm-hm." she says as she readjusts herself onto her half of the seat.

"You want another drink?" he asks her, noticing her glass is almost empty.

She shakes her head and says, "I better not. I don't want to get too tipsy."

He nods and takes another sip of his drink.

"What are you drinking?" she asks him.

"A coke."

"No rum?" she asks.

"Nope." he says and then jerks a thumb at the other cup next to where his coke sits, "And a glass of ice water."

"So you're the designated driver?" she looks at him.

"Nope. I like to experience everything without any outside influence." he replies with a wink.

"Why?" she asks genuinely curious.

"As a hobby, I write. So I do not drink. That way I can clearly describe everything. So it seems realistic."

"What do you write?" She continues.

"What's with all the questions? You were just trying to get away from me."

She gasps and says, "I was not!"

He laughs.

She scoots closer to him on the seat and says, "Here."

Before he could say anything, he found her right leg over his left leg.

"Now you get to touch my leg all you want and I won't seem like I'm running away."

The shock was evident on his face. He quickly glances around at his friends but none of them seemed to have noticed. They were still talking to one another, leaning closer to each other so they could hear over the noise of the bar.

She could not believe what she just did. Maybe it was the drinks doing but it is very satisfying to see the shocked look on his face when she did it. She leans closer to him to tease him some more. Her right hand ran up her skirt to her leg and down along his thigh. She is slightly disappointed that she did not feel anything. She pulls her hand away.

She looks around and the bar is not quite dark. But then again, the lights usually are dim. Dim to the point where she is amazed that anyone can see anything at all. She takes stock before considering her next course of action. They were sitting on those low seats, you can almost call them single seated love seats but modern enough to show that the decorator was trying to show some sense of style.

She turns to look in front of her and the table was there. The tint of the glass did not allow anyone any view of her leg over his leg. All around them, she can see all the people are talking, walking, drinking and some were even dancing.

Leaning closer to him, she asks, "So what do you write?"

He laughs once more and says, "You're not going to believe me. Either that or you're going to be running away repulsed."

She could not imagine what he would say. She shrugs and asks him again.

"No, you can tell me. I promise not to run away repulsed!"

He glances at his friends then he lifts his hand over to the back of the chair and leans in. He moves close to her ear.

Whispering, he says, "I write erotica for fun."

"Really?" She says, turning to face him.

He nods and smiles. He seems amused that she does not react negatively.

"Ever read Erotica?" He asks, still whispering into her ear.

She lifts the drink to her mouth to take another sip. She nods as she puts the glass down.

"I wonder." He whispers closer to her ear, "I wonder if you've ever read any of my stuff."

She smiles, enjoying the sound of his voice whispering into her ear. She almost did not listen to his words while she is listening but she realizes that he is waiting for an answer.

"I don't know. Tell me one of your stories."

He smiles and whispers, "I don't know."

He glances around and whispers, "How about I tell you what I'd write for you?"

Feeling slightly excited at the thought, she just nods. She relaxes her body as she leans back slightly. Her leg lifts a little and moves further up his leg.

She listens to the sound of his voice, not sure if he was telling her the truth or not in what he would write for her. However, it is exciting. She had two drinks, not much. At least she did not have enough to give her a buzz.

As she does not need to respond and just listens. She concentrates on his voice whispering to her the words.

She listens to him tell her how he would kiss her neck. She could feel a finger from the arm around the back of their chair touch the side of her neck, tracking a trail slowly. She could imagine his lips kissing her as he describes. She enjoys hearing him tell her how wonderful she smells. But before she could respond and let him know that she was not wearing perfume, she is surprised by his lips. They are soft and it barely touches her skin. She feels a tingle that she is intimately familiar with. She hears herself sigh with excitement. She opens her eyes, not realizing she had closed them, to look around the table.

She almost jumps as she feels his hand on her leg. She looks around once more to see if there is anyone looking in their direction. Her eyes close slowly as she feels his lips slowly move along the side of her neck. His lips move exactly along the line his finger moved. She could feel her head tilting to allow his lips more access to her neck. She follows his movement with her mind's eye as his lips slow and stops just below her ear.

She is aware of the noise and the people around them. She could feel that tingle grow. She sighs with pleasure again.

His hand, touching her leg, moves along slowly. His fingers slowly circle as his hand moves from her knee to her inner thigh. He could hear her catch her breath as he describes how his lips and at times his tongue would move lightly along her inner thigh. He feels her leg move up his leg, spreading herself and allowing him easier access.

She smiles to herself, enjoying the sensation as his fingers move along her inner thigh towards her panties. As he tells her this, she feels his finger -- which, she is not sure of, probably the middle - slowly move in a circular motion. She imagines his tongue instead of his finger. She opens her eyes as he pulls his finger away from her leg. She turns towards him with a questioning look on her face.

He smiles at her.

She watches as he dips his middle finger into his glass of ice water. Her eyes follow his wet finger move away from the cup and head below the table towards her leg once more. She stares at the finger move down under her skirt. Then his wet finger begins to move again in slow circular motions. She looks up into his eyes as he tells her how his wet tongue moves closer to her awaiting surprise. She smiles at him.

She feels him lean closer to her and whisper into her ear how excited he is. She turns her face towards him slightly and smiles. In an almost dream like state, she leans towards him to give him a light kiss. Her hand touches his leg and slides down in-between. She feels his arousal plainly against the back of her hand, close to her leg. She adjusts her seating slightly by moving her leg a little more. If anyone looks under the table, they would see her leg spread obviously with his hand reaching up into her skirt. She thinks this to herself and finds herself even more excited. She is not sure but she believes she could almost feel his arousal against her leg.

His finger reaches the end of her leg, her upper inner thigh. His finger slides up towards her panties and then he stops. His head pulls back slightly as she turns to look at him once more. She smiles shyly at him.

She watches for another couple of seconds but turns her head slightly as she sees him leaning in to whisper into her ear. She shivers as she hears him describe how his tongue would taste her. She listens, willing every part of her to stay still, as he describes how his tongue would move. His finger slides lightly up along her naked pussy. She shivers again as he describes to her how his tongue would not linger but immediately slowly lick back down.

He whispers to her, continuing to tell her how his tongue would move against and along her. She notices that every time his whispery voice says, ‘lick', his finger slides up and then down again. She waits, feeling him moving his tongue slowly along her naked pussy. Again and again, his voice describes him licking. She did not know it but she moans. Her moan was not loud but it is enough to send him a shiver.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers
12