Bar Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

As his finger moves lower, she could feel his finger slide between her pussy lips. She shivers and feels herself moving her hips slightly. She hears him whisper to her how wonderful it feels to slide his finger into her. Her excitement evident in the form of wetness allows his finger to move smoothly into her. She waits, feeling his finger sliding slowly into her. She hears him count one, two, three and four. Then he tells her to remember the count as his finger slides out - one, two, three, four. She leans back against the chair, partly against him. She moans again as she hears him tell her that he is going to continue to move his finger that slowly in and out of her until she cums.

His lips, so close to her ear, continues the count for her. His finger slides slowly in and he counts one, two, three, and four. Then his finger moves slowly out of her and he counts for her - one, two, three, and four. His finger continues to move like this, slowly and fully in and then out of her.

She could feel her body reacting to this slow movement. She opens her mouth and takes a deep breath. She hears him tell her not to move as his finger continues to move, sliding fully in and then out. She gasps as a second finger joins the first as his lips continue to count for her. She could feel her pussy spread wider with both fingers entering her. She feels his fingers slide fully into her.

She opens her mouth, maybe to moan or to ask him to move faster, but before she could even utter a sound - she hears him whisper to her that she should be quiet or someone will notice. She opens her eyes and look around. She leans her face against his face. She hears him continue to whisper his count slowly - one, two, three, four. She shivers as she feels herself wanting to move faster. She feels her body demanding something move faster. She pushes her face against his face as his fingers continue to move. She hears herself tell him to move faster, that she needs him to move faster.

He tells her that he will not. He wants her to feel this slow moving of his fingers in and out of here. He describes to her how many people are around and how his words would describe to her how she is feeling with all these people around. They were so close and all it takes is one person glancing over.

With that, her eyes open and her head pulls slightly away from his head. She looks around again. She looks for anyone with their eyes on her, possibly catching her during this really personal and intimate moment. She shivers at the familiar feeling of the beginnings of an orgasm. She whispers to him, cursing him for not moving faster. But he does not move faster. She sees him smile at her but continues to count slowly with the movement of his fingers - one, two, three, four going in. Then, one, two, three, and four coming back out. She leans forward slightly and her body moves. She whispers to him, her eyes closed, that she is close.

He whispers to her to cum but he won't move his fingers any faster.

She moans, feeling her state of impeding orgasm increase in size exponentially. Her hips rock against the chair and his leg. He looks down and sees her hands on the chair holding her stead as her body moves along with his fingers. He watches as her hand pulls away from the chair to grab the arm of the fingers moving slowly in and out of her. He smiles but his fingers continue to move slowly.

She curses him again, quietly but, again, his fingers continue to move slowly. She pushes her face against his face as she could almost feel herself quivering with the pleasure of the impending orgasm. Her head rolls back slightly. She could feel herself loosing control. She squeezes his fingers with her pussy, hoping to get him to move faster or move in such a way that it would bring about her orgasm faster.

He continues to move slowly - one, two, three, and four.

She could not believe she had not already cum. She could feel it building and building. She opens her lips and bites his neck. She releases his neck and her head turns so that she bites his shoulder. She could almost hear her muffled scream against his shoulder as her body releases her orgasm. It is sudden and strong. She keeps moaning against his shoulder as her body releases wave after wave of her pent up orgasm.

She releases his shoulder and her body relaxes from her orgasm. She feels his fingers slide out of her. She pulls back and sees his fingers sliding into his mouth.

"Mmmm." he says, "What an interesting story that would make."

She glances around to see if anyone is looking at her.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers
12