Bar Wench

Story Info
An older bar maid gives him a thrill.
2.3k words
4.4
121.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jason25
jason25
4 Followers

I'd recently graduated from college and gotten a new job and a place of my own. Two or three nights a week I'd stop at a little bar near my new condo in order to have a drink and unwind from a long day at work.

Dina was the bartender. She was a blonde woman, in her late 40's with a pretty good body for a woman her age. 10 or 15 years ago she was probably considered very hot. At this point she was still attractive, but her fashion sense was a little out of date. Her bleached blonde hair was piled high and she wore too much make-up. I don't want to be mean, but she was what you might call "white trash". At least, she seemed that way to an upwardly mobile young man like me. I imagine that she was the kind of woman who would hang out at dingy roadhouse bars where she might find temporary comfort in the arms of a trucker or construction worker.

I'd stop in for a beer, wearing expensively tailored suits and sit at the end of the bar just relaxing from the pressures of my job. Dina was always friendly and ready with a smile. She called me "Hon". Hell, she called everyone Hon. Pretty soon she got to know my beer of preference, and as soon as I'd walk in she'd have a frosty mug all set up at my usual spot. We'd chit chat in the way patrons and bartenders usually do, and I never thought much of it, or of her.

At the time I would casually date women I met through work. They were young, professional and oh so hip and trendy. I also found that they were passionless and cold. Too many of them would talk endlessly of business, market portfolios and the latest books and movies that were all the rage in the Yuppie crowd. Frankly, I found them boring.

Things probably wouldn't have changed much until this one particular evening. I stopped in for a beer, and sat in my usual stool at the bar. Dina wasn't working that night, but she was sitting at the bar as a customer. As I sat down she moved over a couple of stools and sat down at the empty stool next to me.

"Hey Hon," she said with her usual smile.

"Hey, how's it goin'? Not working tonight?" I asked.

"No, I have the night off, and the kids are with the ex," she answered.

We talked a more. She asked me about my work, and pretended to know what I was talking about. She told me about her 3 kids (2 teenage girls and a son that was my age). She was down to earth and friendly, and as I sat there talking I began to see her in a new way. She was no longer just the bartender that I barely acknowledge. I saw her as an attractive, sexy woman who was all the things that the girls I was dating weren't. She was wearing a black v-neck shirt that had black laces that tied over her ample cleavage. I couldn't help but look at the bare flesh of her large breasts. I listened to her tell me all about her jerk ex-husband, but all the while I was thinking about those tanned globes that were oh so close.

We bought each other drafts and then moved on to shots. Pretty soon we were both feeling pretty high. There was a small dance floor near the bar, and a jukebox in the corner. There were a few people dancing to some country and western song I didn't know. I noticed as we talked that she kept on touching my arm or knee as she looked me in the eye and told me a new story. I could feel myself getting hard, and could see my erection grow beneath my Armani slacks. I even thought I saw her eyes drift down to my growing cock, and a strange look came across her face.

Someone played another country song on the jukebox. It was a slow one, and the dance floor filled with couples. She looked at me and said, "Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to," I replied.

We walked to the dance floor, my eyes on her ass. It was a little bigger than the ones I was used to on the salad-eating girls I'd been dating. Hell, she was 25 years older than those girls, and had had 3 children. Her tight acid-washed jeans clung to her ass like a fresh coat of paint. She grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

As we danced I smelled her perfume. It wasn't one of the more expensive brands that I knew and smelled cheap, but I found it intoxicating. She pressed against my chest, and I felt her stiff hair-sprayed hair against my chin.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"I just turned 23," I answered.

"I can't believe a young and handsome man like you isn't out with a pretty young lady right now," she told me.

"But I AM with a very pretty young lady right now," I quickly said.

She laughed. "Oh come on, I'm more than 20 years.... well I mean I'm much older than you."

"Does that bother you?" I asked with a hint of mischief in my voice.

She hesitated and thought about it. I could tell she hadn't been in a situation like this, and well, neither had I. It was all happening fast, and we could both feel the heat in the air. We wanted each other. Badly. And there was no way either of us could stop it if we had wanted to. Neither of us wanted to stop it.

"Last call," a voice at the bar yelled as they flicked the lights.

"Time flies," she said as she stared into my eyes. She no sooner said those words than I gave in to my urges and pressed my lips to hers. She gasped at my sudden move. At first she didn't respond to my kiss, but a strange sound from deep in her throat escaped her lips, and she passionately kissed me back. Our tongues danced against each other as I pulled her tighter into my arms.

Reluctantly I pulled my lips from hers and asked, "Will you come home with me Dina?"

"Yes Jason, I will."

I walked her to her car and kissed her lips lightly as she got in. Her old Chevy followed my new Audi back to my place. We walked to my door and I had to fight myself from attacking her right there outside my front door.

As we stepped inside I couldn't wait any longer. There was no small talk, no tour of my condo, no offer of a drink. Instead, I swept her into my arms and kissed her hard and passionately right there in my front hallway. Our mouths were hungry, tasting each other.

I could taste the beer, whiskey and cigarettes that she'd had. My hands roamed all over her back.

"Oh Jason," she moaned. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Ssssh," I told her. "Just let it happen."

I started to undo the lace string that held the front of her shirt together. More and more of her large breasts were revealed to me. She had on a black lacy bra. Her breasts were very large and some what sagging. It didn't bother me. In fact her body was the most incredible thing I'd seen. She wasn't a cold, bony model, but a fleshy, soft woman.

I pulled her to the floor, and we both landed hard on the cold marble tile. My lips were at her neck, kissing and licking and biting. She was moaning loud as I ground my now fully-engorged dick against her denim covered pussy.

In a flash, our clothes were removed. I don't even know who did what, but she was in her black bra and matching panties and I was naked except for my silk Calvin Klein boxers.

"Jason, shut the lights. I don't want you to see my body."

"No Dina, I want to see you. All of you. Your body is incredible."

"That's sweet of you to say, but I know it isn't true. I'm sure you are used to women who are..."

I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. "Dina I've never been with anyone I wanted more than I do you. I've never seen a body I've wanted to touch and taste as I do yours."

I removed her bra and brought my lips to her breast. My tongue flicked at her nipple, which was erect from desire and from being on the cold tile floor. My hand moved between her legs, and I could feel the front of her panties damp and wet. She moaned and ran her hands through my hair as I gently bit her nipple. I licked my way lower, down her not-so-tight stomach. I could see stretch marks as I ran my tongue just under the waistband of her panties.

"Dina, I have to taste you," I said as I pulled her panties down her legs. Her pussy was covered in soft brown hair, confirming my suspicions that she bleached her hair. I spread her soft wet lips open with my fingers as my tongue begin to lick at her. I slid my wet tongue along her outer lips as she moaned and dug her nails into my shoulders.

"Ohhhh God Jason that feels so good!"

I moved right for her clit. I thrashed it wildly with my tongue as her screams became louder. Taking it between my lips I sucked it into my warm mouth as I slid a finger inside her. My tongue swirled around and around her clit as I stroked her G-spot with my long finger. She came. Hard and violently.

"YES! OH JASON I'M CUMMING!!" She screamed. I continued to eat her sweet wet pussy as she bucked and thrusted below me. As she came down from her orgasm I kissed my way up her stomach to her breasts. My face was soaked with her juices. We kissed as she reached into my boxers and felt my hard cock.

"Mmmmm so big," she cooed.

I always considered myself average in size, but I wasn't about to argue with her.

"Sit on the couch," she demanded.

We moved to the living room and I sat on the couch as she knelt on my expensive oriental rug before me. She sat on her heels between my legs as she pulled my boxers off completely.

"Mmmm I'm going to do you so good," she said. "I'm going to suck on this big hard dick. Would you like me to do that baby?"

She didn't wait for my answer. Instead she grasped my dick firmly in her hand and rubbed the swollen head against her cheek. She moaned as she caressed her lips with the crown of my cock. I closed my eyes and felt her tongue slide all over my cock. Up and down the shaft her tongue expertly slid. She went from base to tip, getting me wet and slick.

"Oh your cock tastes so good!" she said.

She continued to lick my cock as her hands gently massaged my full balls.

"Please Dina," I pleaded desperately.

She looked up into my eyes and plunged my cock deep into her warm mouth. I grabbed the cushions of my sofa as I yelled in ecstacy. Her lips moved up and down the length of my cock fast. I could see rings of lipstick on my cock as she swallowed more and more of me. Her hand pumped the base of my cock as her lips tightened around my member.

"Oh Dina that is so good," I somehow found the strength to say. The entire night had been filled with erotic tension, and all of the events leading up to this had put me on the verge of orgasm before we'd even started. Now, as her mouth suctioned my cock I could feel it building inside me. "Dina, I'm close..."

She only looked up at me, smiled and said, "Mmmmmm I'm glad Hon,". She returned my cock to my mouth and proceeded to blow me. Then she did something to me that none of my prim and proper girlfriends had ever done.

As her mouth pistoned up and down my cock, she ran one of her long press-on nails down past my balls. She tickled and scratched at the soft skin there. Her finger pressed lightly at my asshole and she teased my tight entrance softly.

"DINA! I'M GOING TO CUM!" I screamed.

My orgasm started deep in me, deeper than any I had known before. I could feel my balls emptying as the cum shot up my cock. And right before I let go completely, she took my spasming dick from her mouth and aimed it at her face. I lost all control and shot spurts of cum right on her face. She opened her mouth and caught some, while others spurts struck her cheek, her hair and her eye. She furiously pumped my cock with her hands, drawing more cum out of me than I'd ever seen.

"Cum on my tits baby," she moaned. And I did just that. Jets of sperm struck her heaving sagging tits. I felt my body go limp and I collapsed on the sofa.

She came up and sat next to me on the couch. He face was a mess of running mascara, smeared lipstick and sticky cum. We held each other tightly as I finally caught my breath.

"Let's rest," she sighed. "I still have more fun planned tonight."

To be continued

jason25
jason25
4 Followers