Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutus813
Brutus813
169 Followers

"AAHHH...oh yes please, " Barb begged as the pain shot through her.

"Ok, you asked." He smothered her lips with a kiss as he unsnapped the first one and Barb suddenly did regret asking. His mouth muffled her scream as the blood rushed back to her nipple and the pain went from numb to searing. He bent down and soothed the throbbing nipple with his tongue. Slowly licking the pain away. Just as she settled he unsnapped the other and Barb's agony was renewed. He then moved over and soothed that nipple too. Barb was swooning as he licked at her tits and his fingers toyed with her pussy.

Carl was doing it to her again. Taking her back and forth between pain and pleasure. He slowly licked and nibbled his from her tits down to her pussy and her juices were flowing again. He licked the juices and teased at her pussy lips then pushed two fingers into her now dripping slot. She could only give a small scream when he suddenly pulled her hips forward, bending her bound body, and sucked his clit into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. That was all Barb needed and another orgasm crashed over her body in waves.

When he finally released her clit she hung limply again. Only her cuffed wrists holding her up. Carl stood up and began rubbing his hard cock between Barb's legs and over her sensitive clit. Then bent his knees a bit so he could slip it up into her pussy. He began moving slowly in and out of her and talked to her as he fucked her.

"You're ready to moved to the next level my sex toy," he told her.

"Uh...What do you mean?" She struggled to get the words out as Carl kept thrusting into her pussy.

"I'm going to start sharing you with some friends of mine." And, you are going to be tested." He tweaked her nipples again as he talked.

"Oh God!" Tested?" Barb was so confused. The cock in her felt so good, but the humiliation at the realization that Carl was going to give her to other men like a sex toy had her in turmoil.

Carl kept talking with his cock moving in her slowly. "Yes, tested. At some point you are going to be approached and ordered to go along and be a sex toy. You will not know when, where or how it is going to happen," You may not say no and you will do everything you are commanded to do without question."

"Oh no! Please don't make me do that. I can't." Barb begged.

Carl pulled out of her and walked to a cupboard. He opened it and Barb immediately recognized what it was he pulled out. The same whip she had seen used on his wife Carrie. It didn't look so horrible. There were four twelve inch long leather straps on a leather handle. But, she had watched and knew Carrie's screams were real.

"You remember what happens to slaves who disobey, don't you," he asked?

"Wait...no....aaaaaahhhh." Barb screamed as the whip lashed right across her chest leaving faint red welts on the soft flesh. Over and over the leather straps slashed across the helpless slave's tits. He would occasionally change course and lash her ass and even her pussy until they all were covered with a waffle pattern of red welts. She screamed and sobbed, and then began begging.

"I'm sorry. AAHH! Anything you want. AAGGHH! I'll do whatever you command," Barb pleaded between lashes.

Carl stepped back and Barb saw him pick up the remote to the camera and she watched as he zoomed it till it was focused on just her face. She could see her tears wetting her cheeks and cum drying on her chin.

"Tell the camera," he ordered as he raised the whip to remind her of the consequences of disobeying.

Barb didn't hesitate. "I'm Carl's Slave and Sex Toy. I'm a cum dump for whenever and however my master pleases. He may use me anyway he wishes and I'm here to suffer for his pleasure. I will suck and fuck whoever he desires without question."

Barb's head hung down in humiliation as the camera zoomed back to normal. Carl stepped back in front of her and began rubbing his cock between her legs. Her pussy began responding immediately as he rubbed over her clit and then slipped the hard rod back into her wet slot. He stroked in and out of her slowly making sure to rub over her sensitive bud every time. Gradually he sped up the thrusts into her and Barb's orgasm was approaching right along with the cock surging into her. He grabbed her sore breasts and squeezed them tightly to hold her in place as he began ramming his hard cock up into to her sopping wet cunt. Once again, Barb found herself bouncing back and forth in Carl's web of pain and pleasure and with each stroke of his cock her orgasm came closer. When she heard his growl and felt his cock swell and then explode inside her Barb exploded right along with him. He kept his cock buried inside her until his it stopped spurting and when he pulled out and stepped away she collapsed and hung exhausted in her bonds.

Barb drove home holding her blouse together with one hand to keep her tits hidden. The buttons were scattered across the grass by the barn. Carl had walked his naked slave, still on her leash with cum dripping from her pussy and dried on her chin, back across his property and sent her on her way. When she got home she threw the blouse out and looked at her body in the mirror. Her breasts were very sore and still bore the marks of the cloths pins and the whip. She would have to hide them from her husband tonight.

When she had showered and sat down on her couch she reflected on the day. Carl had surprised her again. Every time she thought it couldn't be better he upped the bar another notch. He had tortured her and made her love it. There was no turning back. Her surrender had been recorded and her submission was complete. She knew she would do anything he desired and wondered if it could possibly get any crazier. She couldn't see how but knew she was going to find out whether she wanted to or not.

Brutus813
Brutus813
169 Followers
12