Barb Makes a New Surprise

Story Info
Things begin to develop outside husband's control.
16.2k words
3.99
78.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

This is the eighth story in the Barb and Glenn series which started with the cruise series. Glenn believes he is handling it as things begin to develop outside his control.

****************************

Our new lifestyle was continuing to become more routine for us. We were still having our morning coffee nude together on the deck when it was warm enough and in the family room when the mornings were cooler. We would have time to talk about our daily events as well as to explore each other. I might caress her full heavy breasts while I kissed her neck and ears as she talked along. She might kiss my chest and nipples or suck my cock to stiffness while I was talking to her. Sometimes the kissing, caressing, and fondling led to my sucking her big thick clitoris brining her to a crashing orgasm or her sucking my cock until I came spurting several thick ropes of come down her throat. Occasionally, Barb would straddle my lap and ride my stiff cock by rocking back and forth while she fed her stiff nipples to my mouth to nibble, kiss and suck.

Morning coffee was followed by our morning shower together. We would wash each other and help each other dry off after. If coffee time had not culminated in orgasms, often shower time would. Sometimes, Barb would caress or suck my cock bringing me to full stiffness so I could end up fucking her from behind with her on her hands and knees on the bathroom rug. I would slowly thrust my hard cock deep into her wet pussy while I caressed her big tits as they hung down. I would use my grip on her heavy tits to pull her back to meet my thrusts. She would use one of her hands to rub, twist and pull her fat cocklike clit trying to time her orgasm with mine.

At least once each week, I would tell Barb "Today looks to be very promising." just before leaving for work. She would know I was looking forward to thoroughly using her ass that evening and prepare herself prior to my returning home from work. On those days as I arrived home from work, I would ask her "Is this going to be a great evening or what?" If she had prepared herself for me, she would answer, "Yes, darling." So far, she has never chosen to be not prepared and ready for me.

Barb has continued to love me forcefully taking her ass. I thrust my hard cock into her ass without waiting for her to have time to adjust. Within two or three thrusts, I am fully buried in her willing ass. Then I start withdrawing almost completely to slam myself back into her depths. I shove myself forcefully forward as I pull her back onto my cock by my grip on her hips or her full tits. I love the feeling of my cock gripped in her tight channel and my pubic hair nestled up against her soft plump ass cheeks. Sometimes I use a full handful of the hair at the back of her head to pull her onto my stiff cock.

She moans and wails her excitement as her anal orgasm comes crashing in on her. Her anal orgasms come over her much more slowly and last significantly longer than her vaginal orgasms. There is a ring of muscle that the crown of my shaft and the head of my penis just reach into. Her orgasm makes that ring milk me. It always makes me come so desperately and deeply into her depths. I am always afraid she might get hurt, so I make sure we are both well lubricated prior to my entry to help ensure her well being.

Ever since the weekend when Barb had finally shared her darkest secrets with me, she has been so grateful I still loved and cherished her and had forgiven her, she has wanted to please me. Any time I told Barb what would please me, she made it a point to make that happen. I have never forced her to do anything although I probably could have. She does have a submissive side. I really believe she has done all this simply because she wants to and, of course, so far I have not wanted anything she just couldn't bring herself to do.

This submissive part of Barb has excited and delighted me but it has continued to worry me as well. I have wondered from time to time if someone else became aware of it, if she would let them "force" her to let them do things to her. And, if she did, would it be without me knowing as happened with Tom Anderson. After a couple of more months of our new routine, I got my answer.

It was a mid-week morning. We were on the deck having our morning coffee. Barb was using one hand to stroke my cock and the other to slowly work her index finger in and out of my ass. She was alternating between kissing my nipples and hairy chest and giving my cock quick deep sucks. In between kisses and sucks, she began to tell me about what had happened the night before.

Barb's best friend from college, Sue and her husband Jake, live near us. The evening before, Sue had come over to spend time with Barb while I was gone to my meeting. They had been sitting in our hot tub wearing their bikinis, sipping glasses of wine, and talking. Barb had relaxed maybe a little too much between the wine and heat from the hot tub. Barb had shared some of the details about our new sexual relationship. Between the wine and the hot water, the girls were getting light headed. Needing a change of venue, they moved into the family room to sit together on the leather couch.

Sue asked Barb if we had ever done anything sexual with another couple. Barb told her she wasn't sure if she should say anything. Sue told her she and Jake had done something with another couple on their vacation to the south of Spain five years earlier. She told Barb she would tell her all about it if Barb would tell her about our adventure. Barb drained her glass of wine, refilled it from the new bottle they brought into the family room with them and began to share our story.

Barb told Sue about meeting Barry and Jean on our cruise, about how Jean had stripped her in the restaurant bathroom and then Barry had made her strip on the public beach where he fingered her pussy and ass while Jean took pictures of it. Sue told Barb to take off her bikini so she could see her big tits and hairy pussy like on the beach. Barb told her about Barry taking us up on the nude deck of the ship where he rubbed lotion all over her as others watched and took pictures. As Barb was telling her about how he finger fucked her pussy and ass while I fucked Jean's face with my cock and fingered both of her holes on the lounger next to them, Sue moved over to Barb and began to suck her nipple while she rubbed her fingers through Barb's thick dark pussy hair.

Sue pushed Barb's legs apart as she asked her what else happened with Barry and Jean. As Barb told her how Barry had tried to undress her during the formal dinner, Sue spread the thick hair around her pussy to open her wet slit to her probing fingers. When Sue found Barb's fat cocklike clit, she kneeled between Barb's open legs so she could suck it like a little cock. Sue stopped sucking just long enough to tell her to go on.

Barb told her how we ended up back in their suite. I had undressed Jean and Barry undressed Barb as we danced. As Barb was telling her about Barry laying her over the back of the couch and fucking her from behind, Sue started shoving two fingers up Barb's ass while she tongue fucked her wet pussy and twisted her nipples. This brought Barb to a big moaning orgasm. After it subsided, Sue kept sucking her clit and finger fucking her ass. Barb told her how Barry had tried to fuck her ass and I had stopped it all. Sue asked Barb if she liked getting fucked in the ass. Barb told her how much she liked it hard and fast. Sue added a third finger to her ass and began thrusting harder and faster bringing Barb to another huge orgasm.

Sue handed Barb another full glass of wine before she pulled off her bikini top and sat down next to her on the couch. Sue pulled Barb to lie across her lap facing her so she could hold Barb to her breast like a large nursing child. Sue began to tell the story of her and Jake's adventure in Spain.

They were staying in a resort complex on the beach. Jake had talked her into wearing the skimpy bikini he had bought for her for their vacation. They were down on the beach where a large umbrella shaded four loungers, two on each side. Jake had been encouraging Sue to go topless like most of the other women on the beach. He had been encouraging without nagging enough to get himself in trouble. Another couple came along and asked if they could use the other pair of loungers.

They were a Spanish couple, Rosa and Eduardo. In their fifties also, they were slightly overweight; rounded in all the normal places like Sue and Jake. As they sat there, they shared casual conversation about themselves and became friendlier as time and more drinks passed. Rosa mentioned how Eduardo had wanted her to go topless for the previous two days. Sue chimed in about Jake wanting her to do it too. They had giggled together about such a thought. Sue suggested the guys go get another round of drinks.

When Jake and Eduardo returned with the drinks, they found both wives lying out topless on their loungers. Sue told Jake it was a good thing they came back as the guys strolling by had tried to engage them in conversations to get longer looks at their lovely breasts. Sue's full C-cup breasts were white with rosy nipples as they had never been in the sun. Rosa's breasts were much larger, at least a D, with dark brown nipples. Both women's nipples were stiff being engorged with excitement.

The men sat on their loungers sipping their drinks and enjoying watching their wives topless in public for the first time. Jake also enjoyed the close up view of Rosa's lovely olive skinned full breasts as they swayed and bobbed with her every movement.

Sue asked Jake if he would put sunscreen on her so she wouldn't burn. He moved so quickly he almost fell in the sand. There he was caressing her tits and pulling her throbbing nipples in the pretense of applying the requested lotion. As he finished with her breasts, his hands moved on down her tummy to the top of her suit bottoms. He stroked a handful of lotion around her tummy pushing the waistband of her bottoms slightly lower with each rotation of his hand. He stopped before any of her pubic hair showed, but a wide band of white tummy well below the tan line from her normal bottoms now was on display as well.

When he had finished, Eduardo asked Rosa if she might also need some lotion. Having watched Jake, Eduardo was sporting a full erection and Rosa's thighs had been rubbing together. Rosa asked Eduardo to help her with lotion as well. He rubbed a full handful of lotion in his hands before leaning over his wife to caress her full heavy tits. He lifted them from underneath and ran his fingers around her fat nipples. He squeezed her breasts from the base then pulling her breasts out from her body he slid his hands out to the throbbing ends. He twisted her erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs lifting her breasts up off her chest by pulling her nipples. As she moaned from behind closed eyes, he moved one hand down to rub lotion into her tummy. As Jake had done, he gradually moved the waistband of her bottoms down lower and lower until just a hint of black hair was showing.

Once again, both men were sitting in the shade sipping their drinks each readily looking at his own wife laying there openly on display and looking at the other's wife too. Both men were sporting full erections in their suits. The women decided they were getting too hot in the sun and wanted to go for a swim. The men asked the waiter to bring them another round of drinks before all four strolled down the beach and into the water. As they were walking back to their umbrella, the girls lagged behind in conversation.

Jake and Eduardo sat on their loungers and picked up their drinks. As Sue arrived, she sat on the lounger by Eduardo and Rosa now occupied the one near Jake. Sue turned to Eduardo and told him she thought all her lotion had washed off in the ocean asking him if he would be so kind as to reapply it for her. Eduardo looked at Jake who just shrugged his shoulders while grinning from ear to ear. The men were just catching on to what the wives had cooked up.

Once again, Eduardo rubbed a full handful of lotion between his hands as he kneeled in the sand next to Sue's lounger. He leaned over her as he covered both of her smaller white breasts with his strong olive skinned hands. He slowly worked both her breasts paying a lot of attention to her rosy pink nipples. When he twisted and pulled them, she moaned. Sue watched Jake's face and eyes the whole time Eduardo was working her tits. Jake was on his knees next to Rosa's lounger as he and Rosa watched Sue surrendering herself to Eduardo's touches.

Then as one of Eduardo's hands continued to caress and pull her breasts, the other moved down her abdomen to rub more lotion into the white band just above her skimpy bottoms. His lower hand made big circles going lower and lower with each round. He pushed her waistband down to where her blonde hair was just beginning to show before he stopped.

Eduardo moved down to Sue's legs stroking from her knees upward rubbing the lotion into her upper legs. As his strong hands rubbed the lotion into her soft skin, the force also pushed her knees further and further apart. When his hands got up to her skimpy bottoms his fingers hooked into the lower leg openings and his circular rubbing bunched her bottoms together so they only covered a narrow strip from her slit to the low waistband. Now his fingers were rubbing lotion into the visible sparse blond wisps of hair on both sides of Sue's slit. Eduardo moved up to kiss Sue's nipples before leaning back on his haunches in the sand next to her lounger.

Rosa had leaned up on one elbow and one hip to watch her husband and now he had finished, she laid back flat on her back resting her arms at her sides and closing her eyes as she asked Jake to help her with her lotion too. Jake picked up the lotion bottle to begin to fill his hand as he looked over the sultry Latina surrendering herself to him. His strokes began on her face moving down her neck onto her shoulders and upper chest. With the next handful of lotion, his hands cupped her heavy globes from underneath lifting them up off her chest and forward as he rubbed the lotion into her soft smooth tits. His fingers captured her erect nipples twisting and pulling them bringing a moan from deep in Rosa's throat.

Jake pulled the two pliant mounds together so he was almost able to rub the two dark brown nipples together. After working her breasts over for another minute, one hand remained stimulating one nipple and then the other as his other hand began making larger and larger circles down her stomach. When his hand reached her bottoms, his fingers pushed the elastic band lower and lower until a tuft of black hair was on display.

Jake alternated rubbing lotion into the exposed hair and gently pulling the hair. Each time he pulled it gently, Rosa moaned and her hands clenched in small fists. Jake moved down onto her upper legs rubbing the lotion in ever upward circles. Rosa opened her legs wide inviting him to move into her secret place. When his hands reached the leg openings of her bottoms, she raised her hips so her suit would easily give way as he moved his hands together. With her waistband low on her abdomen and the legs pulled together the generous material which had covered her now crumpled loosely over her slit.

Jake, Sue and Eduardo could all see the thick bunches of black hair on both sides of Rosa's slit. Jake rubbed more lotion into all that exposed hair with his fingers as his thumbs moved along the outsides of the lips of her slit. Rosa's head rolled from side to side as she moaned her approval. Jake stopped rubbing leaving her pussy hair exposed as Eduardo had done with Sue. And like Eduardo, Jake lifted both of Rosa's full tits to kiss each of her nipples before retreating to his seat to pick up his drink.

Eduardo was the first to speak saying how hot that had been and how excited he was. Everyone agreed. Sue said she thought she and Jake needed to go to their room to take care of some things before getting ready for dinner. Rosa invited them to dine with them as they had reservations in the resort restaurant. The girls adjusted their bottoms and put their tops back on before walking together toward the hotel leaving the boys to gather up all their stuff and follow along behind.

Back at their room, Sue pulled her suit off and dragged Jake onto the bed. Sucking his stiff cock into her mouth, she stopped only to ask him how he liked playing with Rosa's big tits and hairy pussy. Jake told her he loved it but not as much as getting to watch Eduardo touch and play with her tits and pussy. Jake pulled Sue up over his stiff rod and she quickly lowered herself down onto it engulfing it with her wet pussy. As she slammed herself down onto him again and again, he grasped her tits and pulled her nipples quickly bringing both of them to shattering orgasms together.

At this point in Sue telling Barb her story, Sue pushed Barb down onto her knees in front of her and pulled off her suit bottoms. She spread her legs open pulling Barb's face into her blonde pussy. Barb began to lick and suck her cunt as Sue fondled and caressed her own tits. Sue resumed telling her story.

As Sue and Jake lay there together, they talked about what had happened and how each felt about it. Both were excited and not exactly sure how far they wanted this to go but were ok with what had happened so far. Sue told Jake Rosa had told her they should both dress sexy for dinner tonight in sexy panties, sun dress and sandals only. Jake told her he knew exactly which dress he wanted her to wear. Sue told him she knew which one he was thinking of and she wasn't sure she could wear that one in public. She thought that one was just for private time on their balcony.

Sue and Jake met Eduardo and Rosa at the restaurant. Sue was feeling self-conscious in her sundress as it was so short she had to be quite careful not to show off her cream colored French cut tap panties, the top was so low and loose her breasts played peek-a-boo every time she moved from side to side, and the material was thin enough she was just sure others could see the color of her nipples showing through. She relaxed a little when she saw Rosa in her sundress. Her large breasts where swinging freely behind the thin material of the scooped neckline and when she moved sideways to sit at their table, Sue could easily see the light blue lace boy shorts Rosa was wearing. Not only could Sue see Rosa's big areolas through the thin material of her dress but her dark nipples were fully erect and sticking out through the white material for anyone including Jake to see.

Dinner went well with light conversation and a few bottles of wine. After dinner, they all decided to go into the lounge where people were dancing. The music there was so loud and the people rowdy, Eduardo suggested they retire to their room where the music was softer and more danceable and he had several bottles of a special wine he had brought from home they could try.

Once in Eduardo and Rosa's room, everyone ditched their shoes by the door as Eduardo poured wine for everyone. It was a fruity but stout after dinner wine. As they were starting on their second glasses of wine, Rosa put on some soft music which filled the suite and lowered the lights. It was a lovely suite with a large living area opening out onto a balcony overlooking the ocean. The guys took their wives in their arms and began to slowly dance.

After about the third song and another glass of wine, Eduardo lifted Rosa's sundress up over her head and off to once again hold her in his arms now dressed in only the lacy blue boy pants. Seeing this, Jake likewise lifted Sue's dress up over her head. He pulled his shirt off and pulled Sue to him with his hands cupping her ass cheeks inside the loose legs of her silk tap pants. Soon, both men were wearing only their boxers as they not so much danced as swayed back and forth.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers