Barb Makes a New Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through her orgasm, Barb kept telling me how much she loved me and how I fucked her. As we lay there together on the living room carpet, I held her in my arms and told her how much I loved her, how everything she did pleased me, and how I wanted to give her just everything which pleased her.

Saturday morning the house and deck were clean. The hot tub was ready and I had some great steaks ready to barbeque. Barb was wearing a light blue halter top which displayed a great view of her deep cleavage and a baggy pair of shorts which she wore low on her hips but not quite low enough for her dense forest of hair to begin to show.

Sue and Jake arrived around noon both wearing shorts and tops. Sue was wearing a bright green halter top which was brief enough to show off her C-cup breasts and thin enough to high light her nipples. I always thought she was good looking. A few days earlier she had been fantastic and I was looking forward to seeing her in a new way that day. I handed a fresh round of rum punches all around and the party was on.

We went out to the deck and talked about this and that getting caught up with each others' events since our last get together. I told Jake I had never seen Sue in such a revealing top before. He told me, after the other day, he was open to whatever the girls had planned for the party.

After another round of rum punches, sue stepped up behind Barb reaching around her to cup her big tits through her halter top. She nuzzled Barb's neck while she asked her if it was time to start the party. As she fondled Barb's tits, Barb told her maybe it was or maybe we should all talk about this. Sue turned Barb to face Jake and I asking Jake if he thought it was time for his present. Jake said, "Well, let's see."

Sue continued to fondle Barb's tits with one hand keeping her nipples stiff behind the thin fabric while her other hand dropped to lift the loose baggy leg of her shorts. Sues hand went inside Barb's shorts rubbing and pulling her bushy dark hair as Jake and I watched. Jake told her he thought it looked like it was time to him. Barb said no, maybe we should wait as she looked to me.

I just stood back and watched as Sue pushed Barb over to stand in front of Jake. She told Jake to look at the big tits he had fantasized about for so long. Now it was time for him to have them. With one hand, she untied the knots at Barb's neck and back and with the other, she pulled the halter top away from the big soft globes dropping it on the floor behind them. Sue lifted up Barb's pliant orbs with the stiff nipples telling Jake to kiss them and suck them. She held one and then the other to his lips.

The whole time they were doing this, Barb looked at me like she was lost and hoping I would step in. I just smiled at her and continued to watch. Barb said maybe that was enough as if she thought anyone was listening.

Sue told Jake to take over with the tits he had wanted for so long. He grabbed them both in his hands like a starving man grabbing for food. He moved back and forth from caressing and twisting her nipples to trying to fully cover her big tits with his hands. He kept telling Barb how much he loved her tits, how beautiful and wonderfully soft and full they were; how he couldn't wait to put his cock between them.

Sue had moved her hands down to caress Barb's belly as she told Barb how much they were enjoying sharing her between them. Barb just whimpered again looking to me for some kind of help. Sue pulled Barb's shorts down over her wide hips and plump ass sliding them down her full thighs and down to her feet. She pulled Barb back just a step to get her out of her shorts putting them with her top.

Sue resumed playing with Barb's tits along with Jake telling him to see the bushy pussy which was his to play with too. Jake kneeled down to look at the full bushy dark cunt in front of him. He ran his hands through the thick hair pushing it to both sides to find the wet slit hiding beneath the forest. He pushed Barb's thighs apart bringing another whimper from Barb who had finally quit protesting. He used both hands to spread her thick lips wide open finding her big cocklike clit throbbing in anticipation of his attention.

Sue asked him if he could see it yet. We all knew exactly what she was referring to as he said, "Oh my God. I have never seen one so big before." He closed in on it with his mouth, lips, and tongue. Barb shrieked as he sucked her clit. Barb's knees began to be wobbly as he continued to suck her clit and pussy. He put three fingers up into her wet slick channel as he sucked her clit. This made Barb groan and writhe as her orgasm shook through her body. She stopped breathing and sank to her knees.

Sue told her it was a good place for her. She told her to look at Jake's stiff cock all stuck inside his shorts. She commanded Barb to pull his shorts down and free her husband's stiff cock. She told Barb if she liked his mouth and fingers in her cunt, she was going to love his thick cock in her mouth. Barb opened the front of his shorts and looked over to me as she pulled them down his legs. When she looked back his thick stiff cock was bobbing just in front of her face.

Sue told her to hold it and rub it all over her face. As she did, Sue asked her if she liked her husband's cock. His cock had never been in anyone but her and now Barb was going to put in her mouth and suck her husband while she and I watched her do it. She told her to go ahead and let your husband watch you suck another man's cock. Barb moaned in surrender as she pulled his cock into her mouth and closed her lips around it. She bobbed her head up and down the thick shaft rolling her tongue around its big head. Jake was gently holding her head in his hands as he groaned his pleasure from her mouth.

Sue told him not to come in her mouth as she had a better plan. He reluctantly pulled his cock from that pleasure spot looking to Sue for direction. She pulled Barb back onto the carpet telling her to spread her legs wide open so her husband could fuck her pussy while she and I watched her being nasty with her husband. As Barb lay there with her legs wide open, Sue told Jake to look at that wet cunt waiting for his hard cock. She told him she was giving him permission to fuck another woman for the first time since they were married but only this one. She told him to claim his long awaited present.

Jake moved forward on his knees bringing his thick prick up to Barb's sopping lips which were so excited they were thick and open on their own. Sue grasped his cock and rubbed it up and down the wet slit making the head of his cock shiny with Barb's copious juices. Sue kissed Jake's lips and told him how much she loved him as she guided his thick shaft into Barb's pussy. We watched as his stiff shaft fully entered her channel. Then Sue turned to me asking me if I was still ok. I told her I was doing great as it was so hot to watch them with her and she was having the best experience for her in a long time.

Sue leaned down to Barb and asked her how she could fuck her best friend's husband. What kind of woman was she? How was she supposed to just sit there and watch this dirty thing happening right in front of her? How would she like it if she fucked her husband right in front of her while she watched? She twisted Barb's nipples as she asked her if she would like that; to watch her fuck Glenn. Barb sighed a big yessssss. She wanted to see her take my cock into her pussy.

Hearing all this along with the excitement of finally being in Barb's pussy pushed Jake over the edge as he began shouting with each thrust spurting a huge glob of come into Barb's pussy each time. When his orgasm faded, he sat back on his heals and continued to move his semi-erect shaft into Barb's wet slit coasting along until he might get hard again.

Sue pulled me over to her. I had already undressed and been stroking my cock as I had watched them. She held my cock up to her mouth and told Barb to watch her suck her husband's cock. She pulled me into her mouth and gave me several deep strokes into the back of her throat. Then she pulled me out to lean down to tell Barb how good my cock tasted and now she was going to get her wish. She was going to watch her husband fuck her best friend's pussy.

Sue squatted over Barb's face pushing her pussy into Barb's mouth. She told Barb to get her pussy ready for her husband's cock. Barb began licking and sucking Sue's cunt. Sue told me to get behind her as she leaned forward opening the pink channel of her blonde pussy to me. I moved up to her round ass putting my stiff cock between and just below her full soft cheeks. I felt her wet lips as they accepted the head of my cock. Barb's face was just below my cock as it slipped into Sue's pussy. She watched her husband's cock slide into her best friend's cunt. Then she lifted her head enough to kiss and lick Sue's pussy and my cock as I pulled out and thrust back into Sue's slick channel.

Sue asked Barb if she liked watching us fuck or sucking us both as we did it. Barb told her she loved it all. Sue told me to hurry and come in her pussy. I was so excited it did not take much. I moved faster and faster slamming my cock into her as my belly slapped into her ass cheeks. Then, I held her hips as I shoved as deep as I could and froze there pumping again and again into her. Her pussy felt so good; snug but soft like a silk glove. It wasn't better than Barb's but it was so very different.

Sue moved off my cock and Barb's mouth pushing Jake down onto his back. She told me to put my cock in Barb's mouth and have her clean it but for me to not touch her pussy as she still had plans for it. I put my cock up to Barb's lips as I watched Sue take Jake's cock all covered with his come and Barb's juices into her mouth. Barb began to suck and lick me clean stopping only to tell me how much she loved what they were doing to her.

When Sue had cleaned Jake's cock, she leaned back onto the carpet pulling Jake's face into her pussy. She told him it was time for his fantasy of cleaning my come out of her pussy. He got to share it with her earlier in the week when she had sucked me off and now he got to have it from her pussy for real. He dove right in with his mouth and tongue working inside her pussy as his hands held her lips wide open. As he worked her cunt, Sue asked him if it was as good as he thought it would be. "Oh yessssss, I hope this isn't the last time I get to do this." he said as he dove back into her pussy.

By the time Jake had Sue's pussy all clean, Barb had my cock fully erect again inside her mouth. Sue moved out from under Jake's mouth to crawl over in between Barb's open thighs. Sue asked Barb what her pussy was doing all full of her husband's come. She was going to take it back away from her. She told Jake to come close and watch her fulfill her fantasy of eating his come out of Barb's pussy. Then she told me to get up behind her as she also wanted my cock in her ass, another of her fantasies.

As I moved up behind her, I pushed two fingers full of lubricant into Sue's ass rubbing the excess all around her anal opening and some on my cock. Sue moaned unable to talk with her mouth full of wet pussy. Sue captured Barb's clit in between her lips as I pushed the head of my stiff cock into her anus. Barb moaned as Sue worked the flat of her tongue across her clit and Sue moaned as I began going a little deeper into her bowel with each forward thrust of my cock. Jake was kneeling beside his wife caressing her tits as he asked her if she liked my cock in her ass. She moaned. He asked her if she liked the taste of eating his come out of Barb's pussy. Again, Sue moaned her pleasure and happiness.

Sue had cleaned Barb's pussy well and was focusing on making Barb come again on her mouth as she encouraged me to come in her ass. I began to fuck Sue's ass faster and harder pushing for my orgasm. I was watching her suck Barb's pussy and caress her tits with her hands. Seeing the pleasure in Barb's face as she watched me work my hard cock in Sue's ass melted my heart and excited my gut to begin pumping my come from deep inside. I felt it churning as it rumbled up my shaft and began spurting out. With each slamming thrust, I pumped another glob of come into her best friend's ass.

I pulled my wilting cock out of Sue's ass and moved over to take Barb into my arms to hold her. Sue was cuddling with Jake telling him how great it felt to have my cock inside her ass like they had dreamed about so many times. Barb moved over so she could push two fingers up inside Sue's ass. Wiggling her fingers in her friend's ass, she said it really did feel good to her too. Withdrawing her fingers and bringing them up to her nose, she said it smelled like her husband's come too. We all laughed at that one. I wondered at the time if she was going to put her fingers into her mouth and say it tasted like it too; but she didn't.

Getting up to go clean my cock, I asked if anybody was hungry for the great steaks I had ready to barbeque. They all moved out to the deck without bothering to dress. I joined them on the deck bringing another round of rum punches. We cooked dinner together and sat around the picnic table as we ate. We talked about what we had done and how each of us felt about it. It was a consensus, we all were glad we did it even though each of us enjoyed it in our own way for different reasons.

When dinner was over, Sue and I took all the dishes into the kitchen. When we got back to the sliding door to the deck, we saw Jake standing beside Barb's chair holding her head back with one hand as he kissed her and caressing and fondling her tits with his other hand. Sue asked me if I would get our strap on for her. When I returned with it, she strapped it on over her blonde pussy.

Sue walked out onto the deck over to Barb. As she walked, her stiff dick swayed and bobbed in front of her. She took Barb's hand and pulled her away from Jake's hands and lips to her feet dragging her in tow out into the middle of the back yard. Jake followed along behind the two. Out in the yard, Sue pulled Barb into her arms and began kissing her using her hands on Barb's hips to force her bushy pussy against her hard cock.

Sue lay on her back in the grass bringing Barb onto her hands and knees above her. With Barb's heavy round tits hanging in Sue's face, it was easy for Sue to kiss and suck her stiff nipples. Sue told Jake to lubricate Barb for her. I had not seen Jake take the bottle of lubricant with him as he followed them out into the lawn. Kneeling behind Barb, Jake used one hand to part Barb's hairy pussy lips and ass crack as the other hand worked globs of the slick gel into Barb's hairy pussy and ass. I was beginning to wonder just what the hell they were up to knowing full well what I had told them before.

Sue moved Barb forward enough for Jake to be able to put the head of Sue's cock in between her slick cunt lips. Sue reached around Barb with her arms to pull her down impaling her onto her fake cock. Soon, Barb was pumping herself up and down on the stiff rod as her big tits flopped all over Sue's face. Sue grabbed her nipples pulling and twisting them to bend her forward over onto Sue's body.

As Jake moved in behind Barb, I was about to intervene. Sue saw me start to come over from the deck and held her hand up signaling me not to. On a hunch, I decided to wait but watch closely. Jake moved in behind Barb pushing two fingers into her ass. Sue was asking Barb if it felt good to have them both working her cunt, tits and ass. Barb hesitated but said yes. Sue asked Barb if she liked to be double fucked. Barb told her yes. Sue asked her if she wanted Jake to fuck her ass. Barb told her no; it felt good to have his fingers in her ass and she loved being ass fucked but she wouldn't let Jake fuck her ass.

Sue told Jake to trade her places. Jake lay down on the grass pulling Barb's sopping cunt onto his real prick. He was thicker than the strap on and Barb moaned as he slid in stretching her pussy walls. Sue moved behind Barb and thrust the strap on completely into Barb's ass on the first thrust. Barb yelped a cry of "Oh God." Sue asked Barb, "Hey Baby Girl, do you like the way I'm fucking your ass?" "Oh Shit, Yes!" Sue asked Jake if he was enjoying Barb's big soft tits and wet pussy. All he could do was gurgle happily around his mouth full of her tit.

I realized Sue had called Barb "Baby Girl". Barb's sister had called her that as they were growing up. Betty, her sister, had been her mentor and protector through their school years until she had left home. Sue had picked it up when they were in college. It was like Sue was watching out for her through those college years. Then when Barb and I were married, Sue never called her that again for all those years. It was like it wasn't her job to watch her anymore; she was up and out on her own and my problem then. Now, here she was using that name again with Barb falling right back into that submissive place.

I went over and leaned down to Barb asking her if this was what she had been missing. She hissed out, "Oh God, Yes." barely able to breathe. I told her I loved her and was glad it was good for her. Then I told her there was one thing she had never had. She asked what. I said three cocks at the same time as I pushed my stiff cock into her mouth.

Barb started writhing and moaning with wild abandon into a long orgasm which shook and trembled into another and another as all three of us fucked into my wife's luscious body. I kept withdrawing my cock after every two or three strokes so she could breathe. As Barb's arms began to give out shaking at the elbows, I told Sue to move aside.

I moved behind Barb and easily slid my hard prick into her well used ass. I told Jake it was time for both of us to come inside her. We both picked up our speed as I slammed into her ass and he thrust himself up into her cunt. Sue leaned down next to Barb caressing and pulling the tit not in Jake's mouth.

Sue said, "Hey Baby Girl, are you ok; are you enjoying this?" "Oh Yes!" She asked Barb if she liked fucking her husband. Yes. Sue asked if she like Jake kissing and sucking her tits. Shit yes. Did she want Jake to come in her pussy again? Yessssss. Sue told her she loved her and would do anything for her just like always. This was why she let Jake have her but she was the only other woman he could have. Sue then asked Barb, "Can Jake and I kiss and suck your tits anytime we want to?" Oh yes. "You know Jake and I are going to play with your pussy and make you suck us again don't you." "Oh God, I hope so."

Jake and I fucked into both of Barb's holes harder and faster driving ourselves to orgasms. Sue continued to work Barb's tit while she turned Barb's face to bring her mouth onto her own stiff nipple. Barb exploded into a series of shaking and quaking orgasms which squeezed down on my cock and milked it. I started to shoot as if I still had thick globs of come into her ass which I guess triggered Jake's orgasm too. When Jake and I finished, Barb was still having one more orgasm where she alternated between holding her breath and then screaming it out.

Jake helped me get a very limp Barb into the house and onto the sofa. It was almost comical as Jake and I were both kind of wobbly too. They both got dressed and took turns holding Barb, kissing her, and telling her goodnight. After they left, I covered Barb with a blanket and cleaned up the most urgent part of the mess on the deck. When I came back inside, Barb was still laying there. I filled the tub with a warm bubble bath and then helped Barb into it. After a relaxing bath, I helped her into bed where I held her as she slept.

The next morning during our coffee time on the deck, I asked Barb how she was doing with all that had happened the day before. She said it had been great. I asked her what was great about it for her. She said the way they took control and used her, having her do things she wouldn't have initiated on her own and you not making any move to rescue me was great. It was great I was there fully approving of it and participating in it.