Barbadian Diamond

Story Info
History and the beginning.
1.2k words
7.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyriae
Kyriae
5 Followers

Normal humans, as in me and you, are not aware of the planet that resides alongside our own. A planet that is solely energy. Only persons that have supernatural mental capacities can sense this world. Even then they dismiss it. Imagine conversation at dinner "oh I think that here is another planet out there that can make human immortal and give them super powers."

Right. They would be carried to an asylum, never to be seen again. But this is the twenty-first century, the age of technology being the power. Technology, science and impeccable logic.

In the 18th century, it was different. People embraced this energetic power and became persons of importance in their respective communities or colonies. These people had children, some of whom they taught to embrace it and flaunt it and to some to be wary of it and keep it hidden. And then they were some who were taught to channel it.

This energy the old ones realized could be held in diamonds, or could be gathered from some elements. Some found it easier to gather their power from being in the sea, some from the sun, some the wind. Majority found it easier taken the power from birth and storing it in a diamond and as the human grew, transferring the power from one diamond to another.

This splitting of power determinants caused some tension between the people and because of this they moved across the globe to other countries. The ones who channel through water, wind and air moved to the Caribbean, where there is an excess of these elements. The diamond channelers moved to India and then to other countries, were more diamonds can be found.

As time passed the people who have these abilities, became known and feared. The ones who flaunted it were caught and killed. The ones who hid it, became so repressed that they lost the power to feel the presence of the other world, therefore losing the ability to use the power. Only the ones who left and learned to channel survived. But necessity demanded they cover their actions and to resume normal lives like humans.

They did and the offspring of these people live amongst us today. Hidden yet still in sight. Many are prominent in societies and control the lives of those around them. This little Caribbean island has its own, water and sun channelers have decided to settle here. Some has left but many remain. They were children when they arrived but now they are men and women, many aware of their heritage but lack the knowledge of how to use this power.


Chapter One


"I aint believe you!"

Erica yelled at him, her Barbadian accent becoming clear and english reverting to her native dialect.

" I ain' wanna believe nuttin you saying! You' crazy! Crazy! Im callin' the psychiatric hospital fa you! Cause tha were u belong! Cummin all in ma house talkin bare shit! I shud of neva let u In hare. You gine go back thru da door and keep walkin. Don't eva 'proch ma or talk to me again. Next time I gine get a gun fa u!"

She pointed to the door and walked him directly there, knocking over a china figurine, one of her many inheritances. He nodded his head accepting her wish, but knowing deep down what would happen if she did not comply. The power contained in her diamond would soon shatter because it was so small. Someone would have to teach her how to channel that power properly or it is going to cause some serious problems when released into her body. His longtime friend, Christopher Hansen, ironically her boss, would have to help him in this. He would have to arrange some vacation at some spa resort, where he would meet her and help her. But some how he felt tricking her would just make his job a lot more difficult. He didn't know where he got that feeling from but he just knew. He decided he would give it one last honest try.

He took a deep breath, turned and opened his mouth.

"But Miss Johnson, you mu.............. "

He trailed off.

She looked so sexy. with the light streaming in from her living room window, through the cast iron bars, her body was haloed and her perfection more noticeable. His eyes roamed her lush figure. Erica, with a body made for a man. Wide hips, thick thighs, long limbs, long curly brown hair and a young yet mature face. Eyes which caught and held your attention, for a bit too long. A curious blend of browns, eyes, that are right now looking at him like he was the scum of the earth or looking like he was about to become the next prehistoric artifact for the museum.

"I must wah'?? Auhhhhhhhhh??? Wah?? Whas dat I must do?? Nah. you is de buddy dat gotta do sain. You must leff, tha wat you gotta do. So start steppin'!"

She cut him off. He shook his head. It was fruitless. The dratted woman was stubborn. Hell that was expected. Barbadian women were known for being stubborn. So that meant he'll just have to use Christopher. He hated owing people favors. But then again, they both knew their jobs. To help others unaware of the energy of their diamond, channel. Well other, than their day-to-day, paying job at the Barbados Coast Guard. He continued to speak.

"No problem, Miss Johnson. I'll leave. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

He turned and walked away, sorry that she had to make it so difficult for herself and for him. He continued walking down her drive, stopping at his car and admiring the scenery of her front yard. Clean freshly mowed lawn and a little front garden with hibiscuses growing. He got into his 2007 Nissan Skyline GT-R, his pride and joy, sat down and called Christopher, while buckling himself in. The phone clicked in.

"The person you called is unavailable right now. To leave a mess......"

He ended the call and checked his blackberry messenger to see if he had any new messages. He did. That was the beauty of a blackberry. He instant messaged him what occurred and started the car. The purr of the engine was like an aphrodisiac. It sent a shudder through him. Well that was until he got used to the car. He continued down the road and turned at the end of street and glanced back at her house. A beautiful two-bedroom wall structure that was painted in the traditional Barbadian crème and some dyed-in color fragment of brown.

Unbelievable! She was standing outside the house watching him drive away! 'Hmmm.' He thought,' woman got some serious issues' and looked both ways before turning. Erica lived in a surprisingly urban area in Barbados. Fairfield was a particularly quiet area, but full of officious people, intent of knowing your life and family life to the minute. Suddenly the intonation of the arrival of a message rang from his phone. Christopher messaged him.

Ill meet u 2nite at ur place. @ 7.we gotta talk bout sain serious. It's about Erica.

The smile he had on his face was wiped in seconds. Something serious? And coming from Christopher it could not be anything good.

Kyriae
Kyriae
5 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Double Heart Tattoo Just exactly who got screwed here?in Loving Wives
Forbidden Lovers A Holiday Retreat Christopher and MaryBeth accidentally meet up in Hawaii.in Mature
My Stubborn Wife Dylan is ready to stop arguing, but is his wife?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sex Surprise Ch. 1 Four girls surprise & proceed to jump him.in Group Sex
Forbidden Lovers: A Second Chance MaryBeth and Christopher get a second chance at happiness.in Mature
More Stories