Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 07

Story Info
Newlyweds give sex lessons to Pastor's Parents.
5.7k words
4.52
39.4k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party at Sandi Blake’s penthouse had been fun for all. The men enjoyed being outnumbered 6 to 1. The hot tub game had gotten everyone in the mood to stretch a little further than normal. Sandi had invited Angie to stay with her for the night. Jeremy was driving the van, dropping each of the women off at her house. When they arrived back at the parsonage it was after midnight, but everyone was still ready for sex.

As they sat having a glass of wine, Pastor George talked about how much Barbara and Jeremy had changed their life. Pastor George was developing a regular circle of women that were hot for his body and Louise realized there were dozens of men in the church who could do wonderful things to her body.

Louise put some music on and asked Jeremy to dance. Pastor George asked Barbara to dance. As some point someone danced toward the dimmer switch and they were almost in darkness. Hands were all over bodies and dancing became more groping and kissing.

Barbara said, “Can I sleep with your husband tonight?”

Louise was quick to agree, since Jeremy had one finger up her pussy and had loosened all of her clothes. They all gathered up their clothes, kissed their spouses goodnight and headed for separate bedrooms.

Each bedroom was becoming very steamy when they heard the doorbell ring. George put on his bathrobe to see who was at the front door. To his surprise it was his mother and father lugging suitcases.

His mother kissed him and said, “Hello son, we thought we would surprise you with a visit. We would have been here earlier, but our plane was delayed five hours for some breach in security at the San Francisco Airport. Since it is so late, why don’t we just take our things to the guest room. We can catch up with Louise in the morning.”

“We have friends visiting us, so they are in the guestroom. Let me go have Louise make sure everything is ok in the other bedroom while you and dad relax from your trip. He went and told Barbara to tell Louise and Jeremy that his parents are here. Barbara ran across the hall to give Louise and Jeremy the news.

“Shit!” Louise said grabbing a robe and heading out to meet her in-laws. Her father-in-law seemed to take a special interest in her body wrapped in the robe. As she sat down beside her father-in-law, she let the robe gap a little showing a view of her breast. Her mother-in-law just seemed tired and wanted to get to bed. Pastor George took their bags and she followed him to the bedroom.

Louise had often noticed her father-in-law watching her when she was at the pool or sitting across from her. Whenever she would cross her legs, she noticed him looking with interest hoping to get a peek. She made small talk while changing her position and letting the robe show him some thigh. Louise turned toward her father-in-law causing the top of the robe to open giving him a full tit view right to the nipple.

As his eyes fell to her tit, she said, “Do you like what you see?”

Realizing he had been caught, he immediately looked away and started to stutter, saying “I I am sor sorry”

“Don’t apologize Dad” (she had always called her in-laws Mom and Dad) “I enjoy the way you look at my body. Why do you think I always give you a little view?” Putting her hand on his thigh, she moved it up till she felt the hardness of his cock. “And this proves you enjoy looking.” Louise stood up, turned toward her father-in-law and opened the robe giving him a full frontal view. His mouth dropped open, like he was in shock. She closed her robe as she heard her husband coming down the steps.

As Pastor George went to lock the front door, Louise leaned over to kiss her father-in-law on the cheek. As she leaned down, she put one hand on the back of the sofa and one on his cock. The top of her robe had opened giving him another view.

“Happy dreams” Louise said as she stood up and winked at her father-in-law.

George Sr. was in total shock as he watched her walk to the stairway. When she got to the top of the stairs she turned and said “Happy dreams dad” and blew him a kiss.

Pastor George noticed the bulge in his father’s slacks as he stood from the sofa.

When he got into bed with Louise he asked, “What did you do to arouse dad?”

“I flashed him,” Louise said.

“You did what?”

“I flashed him!”

“Why?”

“Every time we are together, he is trying to get a peek, so I just showed him the whole body.”

Suddenly they heard the passionate voice of a woman be screwed. Barbara and Jeremy had both been turned on by Pastor George and Louise. She was on top of him bouncing up and down and the orgasms rocked her body so much she couldn’t be quiet.

Oh! Oh!! O-Oh!!! As Jeremy came, she got noisier and noisier.

Pastor George rose above Louise and said, “While they are noisy, we can hide within their noise. Like Barbara and Jeremy, they were both as hot as a Chinese firecracker. Louise spread her legs and guided his cock to her hungry pussy. As she remember the feel of her father-in-law’s cock, she imagined it was his cock she had in her hand now.

Suddenly she was screaming “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

Pastor George had never heard those words come out of his wife’s mouth. He forgot his parent’s were in the next room and fucked his wife as he had never fucked her before.

“Yes! Yes! More! More!” Louise continued to shout. She was so loud, Barbara and Jeremy were charged to increase their pace with even more guttural sounds coming from each of them.

Pastor George’s mother, Marie, woke up and asked George Sr. what was happening.

“Sounds like they’re fucking to me,” he responded.

“George! I don’t think I ever heard you use that word.

Reaching between her legs he asked “Do you remember when you used to yell like that?

“Does that voice sound like Louise?” Marie asked.

“It sure does!” George Sr. said, remembering his daughter-in-law showing him her whole body. Marie went back to sleep and George Sr. went into the bathroom to jerk off. It had been a long time since George Sr. had jerked off, but the memory of Louise excited him like he was 18 years old.

The next morning Louise was cooking breakfast when George Sr. and Marie came into the kitchen.

“Your guests sure are noisy,” Marie said.

“They are newlyweds,” Louise explained.

“It sounded like we could hear your voice,” George Sr. said to Louise.

“That son of yours just makes me do crazy things. Probably gets that from his father,” Louise responded. Marie decided not to pursue the conversation but instead changed the subject by telling her husband how much he needed a haircut..

Barbara and Jeremy were standing around the corner listening to the conversation. When they entered the room, George Sr. couldn’t take his eyes off Barbara. In white shorts and a tight blouse, her black skin was absolutely striking.

After breakfast, Barbara went to the church office to work on the promotional material for the concert. Louise took George Sr. to get a haircut. This left Jeremy alone with Pastor George’s mother in the kitchen.

When Barbara got to the church and told Pastor George that Jeremy and Marie were alone in the kitchen, he said, “I bet that is one woman he won’t be able to seduce. I am surprised she didn’t leave in the middle of the night. I don’t look forward to facing her this morning.”

“Why is it so hard for a man to imagine his mother having sex? Barbara asked Pastor George. “How do you think you got here? By the way, your dad was really giving me the once over this morning.”

Looking across the desk at her, Pastor George said “Now that I can understand!”

Marie had told Louise she would do the dishes and was surprised to hear Jeremy say he would help her. George Sr. wouldn’t know which side of the dish to wash. As they started working together in the galley kitchen she noticed that had rubbed his cock across her ass several times and reached in front of her a couple of time with his arm brushing her breast. She wondered if it was accidental or on purpose.

“I apologize for all the noise we made last night,” Jeremy said as he looked at Marie.

“What noise?” Marie asked.

“The noise that lovers make,” Jeremy responded. “I bet you and George Sr. made those noises when you were young and especially the nights that George and his sister were conceived.”

Marie didn’t respond, but wondered how this young man knew that fact. The night that George Jr.’s older sister was conceived, George Sr. had just returned from the service. The went to a motel in Norfolk and didn’t come out of the room for twenty-four hours. They were like two animals. They had made those sounds she heard last night. She and George seldom had sex now and there was certainly no noise. She was lost in memories when she felt two hands cupping her breast and a hardness against her rear end.

When she suddenly realized what was happening, she spun around to face Jeremy and said “What do you think you are doing.?

“Helping you walk down memory lane,” Jeremy responded

When she tried to move away, Jeremy blocked her way by putting one arm on each side of her and putting his hands on the counter.

“Did it feel good when I held your breast in my hands? Jeremy asked.

Marie hesitated and then said “No, I think you are a rude young man!”

“Then why did you make a low moan before you realized what was happening?”

“This is foolish,” Marie said in a quivering voice. “I am an old woman.”

“Quite to the contrary,” Jeremy responded. “I find you to be a beautiful woman. When I first walked in the room, I could see your charm. I saw the pictures of your daughter and now I know where she got her beauty.” Marie had not had anyone compliment her like this since she and her husband had been dating forty years ago. She suddenly realized that Jeremy’s hands had moved from the counter and were massaging the cheeks of her ass. She knew she should push him away, but pretended not to notice because it felt so good.

Bolstered by the lack of resistance, Jeremy moved his hands to her shoulders and moved his lips to cover hers. She wanted to resist, but was like putty in this young man’s hands as she let his tongue enter her mouth. She felt faint and did not resist when he led her to the sofa in the den. When they were seated on the sofa, Jeremy continued his praise of her beauty and how young she looked. She was truly hypnotized as he began kissing her again and didn’t realize he had unbuttoned her blouse until she felt him push her bra up exposing her breast. She had small breasts, but they had stayed firm over the years, like the rest of her body because of disciplined exercise. She ran her hands through his hair as he massaged her breast with the skill of a great masseuse.

He left her lips and began kissing her neck as he unhooked her bra and removed her blouse. He began massaging a breast again, continuing to avoid the nipple with his hand as he ever so gently placed his lips on her nipple. Marie was starting to squirm under the excitement as though she was a teenager petting in the back of a 55 Chevy. Jeremy teased her nipple with his tongue until she placed her hand on his head pulling it forward. He gave one sucking motion taking most of her tit into his mouth and continued to suck it as he unbuttoned her skirt. He let his finger gently enter her and then started an in and out motion.

Marie felt like a bitch in heat. She lost all control as she lifted her hips pushing against his hand. His lips were on the move again as she started kissing around her navel before heading South.

Marie had never let George Sr. kiss her below her navel. He wanted to more now than ever because of all the open discussion of oral sex. She was powerless to stop Jeremy as he ran his tongue through her curly hair. He parted the lips with his fingers and ran his tongue the length of her slit. She had never felt anything like that and strange things started to happen within her body.

As he ran his tongue around her clit, the feeling within her body increased to an orgasm with her yelling, Yes! Yes!

About thirty minutes after Barbara arrived at the church, she said to Pastor George, “I bet Jeremy is seducing your mother by now.”

“No way!” he responded.

“There is only one way to be sure,” Barbara said “Why don’t you go check it out.”

“You are suggesting I spy on my own mother? Pastor George asked.

Barbara didn’t answer, she just smiled and went back to her work. Pastor George hesitated, but then decided to go an prove Barbara was wrong. He felt funny walking to the parsonage to spy on his mother, but he was curious. He quietly opened the front door and couldn’t believe what he heard.

His mother was desperately yelling “Yes!, Yes! More! More!” As he looked around the corner to the den, he saw his mother nude on the sofa with Jeremy on his knees in front of her with his tongue buried deep in her most private place. He turned and walked back to the church amazed at what he had seen. Last night, his wife had flashed his father and now this.

As he walked past the crew of women, collating the names and addresses of people who had attended the concert, they noticed that something was wrong. Wa Lee asked him if he was ok and he walked past her without answering. Wa Lee went to Barbara to ask her if Pastor George was ok, and Barbara assured her that everything was ok.

Barbara returned to Pastor George’s office and said “When Louise and I get your dad up to speed, their bedroom will be the noisy one tonight.” She turned and left his office to let him clear his mind.

As Louise drove her father-in-law to the barber shop, neither of them mentioned a word about what had happened the night before. Every time they made eye contact he turned his eyes away from her and pretended to be interested in something along the street.

As they were walking back to the parking lot, Louise said, “Isn’t Barbara a beautiful young woman?”

“Yes she is,” her father-in-law responded. They seem like a nice young couple.

She then shocked him by asking “Have you ever made love with a black woman?”

“No! he responded, “I have always been faithful to my wife.”

Louise had learned through a friend that her father-in-law had a mistress for a while about ten years ago. “What about Marsha Long?” she asked. Her father-in-law suddenly looked like he had seen a ghost. As she hooked her seat belt and pulled up her skirt for him to see her thigh she said, “I have a lot of surprises for you on this weekend.” When she pulled the car in the garage and closed the garage door, she unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. Taking her father-in-laws hand she guided it to her breast.

She kissed her father in law on the lips and then got out of the car and adjusted her clothes. As they walked through the kitchen she said “Welcome to the modern age Dad.”

They were greeted by Jeremy and Marie who had just taken a shower together and were dressed to spend a day touring the Island. Jeremy had his camera equipment over his shoulder. Louise made a pot of coffee and warmed up some coffee cake. As they discussed their day, Louise said she had a scheduled appointment at the gym. She was really enjoying her gym membership with special attention sexual attention not only from the owner, but also a muscular young trainer at the gym.

“I am sure you will want to spend some time with George this afternoon, Marie said to George Sr. “Jeremy has promised to take my photographs at different sites around town and in the town park, so I can prove to our friends back home that I have been in Hawaii.” Jeremy had shown her the pictures he had taken of Louise including the provocative nude beach shots. Jeremy and Marie got in the convertible that Jeremy had rented when he returned the luxury van. With her hair flowing in the breeze, Marie felt like she was twenty years younger.

As they had been getting dressed, Jeremy had asked Marie what type of bathing suit she had for the beach shots. She showed him a very conservative one piece bathing suit.

“That would be way too much cloth covering your body,” he said as he put it back in her suitcase. “We will do a little shopping on the way.” As they drove into the city, they stopped at fountains and gardens, with Jeremy shooting dozens of shots to get just the right body language, hair blowing in the breeze and expression. He even talked her into taking her shoes off and stepping into a fountain with her skirt pulled well above her knees. He kept shooting pictures as the policeman arrived and helped her out of the fountain. The policeman was about to write her a ticket for trespassing on public property when Jeremy fed the policeman about being from a huge magazine that was doing a story on Hawaii. He even got the policeman’s name so that it could be included in the story.

“You almost got me locked up,” Marie said as they got back into the car. “However, that was great fun.”

They located an exclusive women’s clothing store where the woman who welcomed them looked puzzled when she saw the age difference and the camera.

“We are looking for the bathing suit that will show off this beautiful body.” Jeremy said to the saleslady. She led them to the swimwear department and took Marie’s measurements to get just the right size. She then handed Marie a conservative bikini. As they were waiting for Marie try on the bikini, Jeremy turned the camera on the saleslady who focusing on paperwork on the counter. When she heard the camera click, she asked what he was doing.

“Just picturing that beautiful body in a bikini,” Jeremy answered. Although she was a bit flushed with embarrassment, Jeremy could tell she liked the compliment. Marie came out of the dressing room wearing the bikini and asked Jeremy what he thought. Looking at her through the lens, Jeremy shot a picture. He posed her in several positions, taking pictures from many different angles. He then found a bikini with half as much material and repeated the procedure. He purchased the second bikini even though Marie stated she would not wear it in public.

While Marie was changing back into her clothes, Jeremy picked up a string bikini and asked the saleslady “When can I take your picture in this?”

Jokingly, she said, “How about my place tomorrow morning?” She realized Jeremy was serious when he handed her a pencil and piece of paper. Jeremy couldn’t wait for the next morning as he stuck the address in his pocket. She was a tall red head with gorgeous legs and a great body.

Marie and Jeremy drove to the secluded beach where Jeremy had photographed Louise. While Jeremy was taking the blanket to the beach and setting up his camera equipment, he told Marie to change into her bikini.

“Right here in the open?” Marie asked.

“Sure, there is no one around for miles.” Jeremy returned and changed into his bathing trunks. As he looked at Marie in the bikini, he wasn’t sure he could wait long enough to take her picture. “Damn you look hot!” he said as he pulled her against his body. His erection was pounding through the fabrics of their suits. They were locked together as their tongues took them each to a higher state of passion. She had forgotten all about the photographs and was ready to fuck. He led her to the blanket but instead of continuing their sex driven passion he picked up his camera and began taking pictures..

Her body was on fire and she said “Couldn’t we take the pictures later?” This was the mood Jeremy wanted her in to photograph. Her whole body was beautiful as he began to shoot, directing her to different positions. His hands would move over her body exciting her as he moved her to different angles. He untied her bikini and shed his suit, and continued to shoot as he moved closer to her taking close-ups of her body and her face. As he straddled her, she took his cock and guided it to her pussy. He was on his knees and she raised her pussy from the blanket as he entered her. The expression on her face was what he wanted as he continued to snap pictures. Putting his camera down, he rolled over on his back, putting her on top without losing connection. He had her sit over him with his cock driving her crazy as he reached for his camera to take pictures of her face and her tits hovering over him.

12