Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he looked through the lens he saw a man and woman watching them. It was Barbara and George Senior. When Jeremy and Marie had arrived at the beach he beeped Barbara on her cell phone. At the time she had been busy giving George Sr. a lesson on how to satisfy a woman.

When everyone else had left George Sr. had gone into the den to read the morning paper. Barbara had taken a shower and put on a robe with nothing under it. She came into the den and asked George Sr. if she could join him. He readily said yes, remembering that Louise had predicted he might get lucky with a black woman. Barbara sat beside him on the sofa putting her feet on the coffee table as she picked up the leisure section of the newspaper. She pretended to read, but could see George Sr. in her peripheral vision. He was quick to notice that the robe had dropped on one side exposing her thigh.

She found something in the paper to make a comment about and as she turned toward him, she caught him trying to get a view of her breast in the lightly secured robe. She pretended not to notice and continued to make small talk related to the article. Since she was now having a conversation with him, she curled her legs on the sofa under her and turned toward him which caused her robe to open giving him a full view of her left tit.

“I bet you worked in an office and not as a laborer, didn’t you,” she asked.

“How did you know that?” he asked her. “Did Louise or George tell you?”

Taking his hand she said, “I can tell these are not the hands of a laborer.” Taking his hand in hers, she felt the fingers and the palm and rubbed the back of his hand across her cheek.

“It is so much nicer to feel a smooth hand against your skin than a rough one,” she said as she guided his hand to her left tit that he had been sneaking peeks at during their conversation. She smiled as she saw the shocked look on his face.

“Why are you surprised? Didn’t Louise tell you that you were going to get to fuck a black woman? Since I am the only black woman here, then it must be destiny.” As he started to massage her tit, she pulled his mouth to hers and gave him a lesson in French kissing. Standing up, she took his hand and led him to a bedroom. After pulling the covers back and taking off her robe, she stretched out on the bed for him to enjoy her beauty.

“You have an awful lot of clothes on,” Barbara said with an evil grin. The whole time he was undressing, he never took his eyes off of her body. He had never seen a black woman nude and the coloring around the nipples and around her pussy fascinated. When he was nude, she reached out and stroked his cock. He was afraid he would shoot his load immediately. She patted the bed beside her for him to lie beside her. His hands were as awkward as a kid on his first date. It was like he wasn’t sure what he was allowed to touch.

“My assignment for today is to teach you to pleasure a woman. You might start by kissing my breast. Start at the base of each, but don’t kiss the nipples until you have fully kissed each breast from the base to the area around the nipple.” George Sr. turned out to be a quick study bringing excitement to her nipples. They doubled in size and became very firm as he was kissing each breast according to direction.

“Now lick the nipple, closing your lips over it as you continue to move your tongue over the nipple. Now open your mouth as wide as you can” she said as she put her hand behind the other his head and rammed her tit into his mouth almost suffocating him. As he caught his breathe she told him to suck it. As he moved to the other tit, his hand moved to her pussy. She spread her legs to give him access. He knew what to do here and he was rapidly stroking with his finger buried as deep as it would go. She was immediately aroused and it didn’t take long for him to bring her to her first orgasm with her whole body shaking.

Placing her hand on his shoulders she pushed him down until his mouth was covering her pussy. He couldn’t believe he was finally going to get to have oral sex with a woman. His wife had never allowed him to kiss her below the waist and Marsha Long had given him some great blow jobs but never opened her pussy to anything other than his fingers and his cock.

Again he was a quick study as he gently kissed the lips of her pussy and licked the length of her slit. She instructed him on how to lick around the clit and close his lips around it.

“Fuck me with your tongue.” she said breathlessly. As soon as the tip of his tongue touched the lips of her pussy, she lifted her hips and held his head tight against her pussy. Before long her second orgasm exploded, more violent than the first, covering his face with her juices.

Barbara pushed George Sr. over on his back and straddled him. She position herself over his cock and guided the cock to her pussy. Once she was lined up, she let the weight of her body do the work inserting his cock in one stroke. George was in heaven as she was doing all the work lifting herself and dropping time after time.

Barbara lifted herself off and got on her knees telling George Sr. to get behind her doggie style. This was something he had only seen in the porn movies they had watched at his fraternity She reached below herself to guide his cock to her pussy.

“Fuck me hard” Barbara instructed. Grabbing her hips, he did as instructed with strength he didn’t know he had. Their timing was perfect, as he dumped his load inside her cunt and her body shook with another orgasm. They collapsed on the bed together and held each other as their bodies calmed down.

She told him they would be meeting Jeremy and Marie at the beach later, so they got up and took a shower together. After the shower they got dressed for the beach. Barbara modeled her string bikini before covering it with shorts and a blouse.

“Is it legal to wear a suit like that on a public beach?” George Sr. asked as he looked at the body he had just intimately enjoyed.”

“Yea, they make us wear the top here. In France we would only need the bottom.”

As they were going out the door, she heard her cell phone beep, letting her know she was right on time. When they arrived at the beach, they parked behind Jeremy’s car. Jeremy and Barbara had scouted out the spot and she knew that he would have taken the left trail to the beach, so she took the right trail. After positioning the blanket beside a large boulder, she motioned for him to be quiet and follow her.

George Sr. could not believe what he saw when he walked around the boulder. His wife, Marie, was riding Jeremy’s cock like a rodeo cowboy rides a bucking bronco. Jeremy was taking pictures of her face and tits bouncing in the air. Jeremy turned his camera slightly and took a picture of Barbara and George Sr. including Marie in the wide angle shot. Barbara and George Sr. stepped behind the rock as Jeremy turned Marie over and pulled up her knees to enter her from behind.

Marie started screaming as Jeremy rams her. “Oh!, Oh!, Fuck me!, Fuck me harder!” Jeremy was glad to oblige and filled her with his cum.

George Sr. turned around and realized Barbara had taken her shorts and blouse off displaying the string bikini. He could not believe that he had another erection after dumping his load in Barbara an hour before. Untying the bikini, she walked back to the blanket with confidence that he would follow. When he arrived she unbuttoned and removed his shirt and stooped to remove his shorts. As his shorts came down, she was staring at the hole in his cock. She licked her lips, grabbed him by the ass and covered the head of his cock with her mouth.

Barbara stood up and said “That is just a sample of tomorrow’s lesson. “Lie down on your back.” She straddled him and impaled herself with his cock. They were in that position as Jeremy led Marie around the boulder. She saw Barbara’s clothing on the ground and then stepped around the boulder to see her husband on his back with Barbara surrounding his cock.

“Go sit on his face,” Jeremy said to Marie.

“Are you kidding?” Marie asked.

“No, he has been wanting to kiss you below the waist as long as you have been married.” She wondered how Jeremy knew that fact but didn’t ask.

She walked over to her husband who was as confused as she was. She was still nude so she knelt in front of Barbara and lowered her pussy to her husband’s waiting tongue. Jeremy took pictures of him satisfying both women. Barbara stood up and walked over to Jeremy. They watched husband and wife getting acquainted with each other in new ways. Jeremy took a few more pictures before leaving.

As Barbara and Jeremy were driving back to the church, Barbara said “Wait till Pastor George sees the pictures of his parents on the beach. He will probably try to have them committed.” They both laughed as they once again talked about what a unique honeymoon they were having. Barbara told Jeremy that she had promised George Sr. that tomorrow she was going to give him a lesson on blowjobs. Jeremy said he had a photography session in the morning with someone they had met that day. He smiled as he envisioned the tall redhead and the possibilities.

The evening dinner was a cookout with everyone enjoying the fine Hawaiian weather. Nothing was said about the day’s activities. Around 9:00, George Sr. said it had been a long day and they were ready to retire. The others smiled at each other and gave George Sr. and Marie about 20 minutes and then they all went to the adjoining bedroom to listen to the sounds of love.

Oh George! Why didn’t I let you do that before? Oh! Oh! George! Fuck me now!

Pastor George just shook his head. He had been distracted. He suddenly realized everyone in the room was nude except him. The others laughed and stripped his clothes from him. An orgy would be the only way to describe what took place over the next few hours. In the morning, George Sr. and Marie were up first. They opened the door to Pastor George and Marie bedroom and saw four heads sticking out of the comforter, sound asleep.

After breakfast Pastor George left to make calls on a lonely (wealthy) widow, Louise headed for the gym, Jeremy left for the photos shoot of the tall red head for the women‘s clothing store.

Barbara had promised George Sr. a lesson on cock-sucking, but he didn’t realize the person she would be instructing would be his own wife.

Jeremy arrived at the address he had been given with camera equipment in hand. When the door opened the clerk was striking a pose in a string bikini.

“May I help you” the woman asked.

“I am here to take your photograph,” Jeremy replied

“You must be looking for my sister,” she replied opening the door to her twin, also in a string bikini.

This was going to be an interesting morning.

12