Barbara & Vikky: The Climax

Story Info
They reach a belated conclusion.
1.8k words
4.46
44.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quad68
quad68
136 Followers

In my mind's eye, the scene was as lurid and downright perverted as anything constructed by any artist or photographer: a mass of golden curls, shoulders, thighs, tongues and pulsing cocks. The sound was a low, constant mesh of breathing and moaning, grunting and sighing: a languid, private monsoon, the air temperature to match, the afternoon world outside oblivious...

I opened my eyes as Barbara ended our kiss to turn her attention back to Vikky who had gently pushed the older lady's cockshaft vertical and was languishing the front of her bald, dangling testicles with broad tonguestrokes, much to Barbara's delight, a low 'Ooooaaghh' rising from her throat as her prick throbbed in uneasy pleasure. I wondered if the sound was as much from an effort not to cum as from pure ecstasy-bordering-painful sensitivity. Vikky looked directly up at Barbara, obviously registering the delicate balance she had attained. Barbara, with effort, extracted Vikki from her dangling balls.

'Should you be ignoring our beau in this way, angel?'

My cock seemed to become even more engorged than before. They were both looking at me: Vikki from her position on her knees on the floor, Barbara next to me, one foot on the arm of the chair. I sighed happily as Vikky murmured something that sounded like 'at last... MY cock' as she leaned over and in one movement guided my knob into her mouth, making sure my cockhead filled her cavity comfortably so that she could swish her svelte pink around it, knowing it would cause as much tingling pleasure to me as preceding a delicious salad with an excellent wine. Sure enough, after a minute or so of gently tongue-teasing, she pushed forward and, the expert she was, forced my cock end into the upper regions of her throat without the slightest hint of gagging. This was almost too much, the warmth so disgraceful, so complete around my veiny prick-shaft, her saliva welling up, forced out of her mouth and dripping down her cleavage, still encased in that overtly suggestive black satin dress. I was so absorbed in the advanced nature of Vikky's technique, wondering how many cocks she had practiced on, that when I turned to fondle one of Barbara's meaty tits, she had disappeared. I assumed she would be back soon, and so took advantage of the privacy I shared with my ex that I now urged my cock further into her epiglotal region, steadily moving my hips forward and backward, gently fucking her throat...

'Ahem. Have you two never heard of comfort? Come and lie down, Miss V. And please, get undressed at once!'Barbara looked quite astounding, almost as if she wanted to remind me who was involved with who, lest I forgot. Her blonde, Elizabethan curls were gathered on top of her head, cascading down her neck, curly tips just brushing her shoulders. Her flimsy peasant top and red stilletoes were the only remnants of clothing to remain however, lest one included her pink thong which was pulled aside to expose her massive hairless cock. Vikky looked up and me and allowed my cock to flop out of her mouth, the stood, and gently brushed my erection with delicate fingers, giving it a teasing wank. She faced me and though I could smell the wine on her breath, the overall impression was of pure lust. She leaned forward, extending her beautiful pink tongue for me which I sucked gently, then she turned and, for both the benefit of Barbara and myself, peeled off her dress. She was indeed spectacular. Her bust was a modest C, but her curves were undeniably potent, set off by her black high-riding thong, and a relatively newly-pierced belly. 'So what about here? Is this a good place to be banged?'

With that she reclined on the floor and theatrically spread her legs, commencing to wank herself with three fingers flat, gradually moving her thong aside, exposing her petite (yet manicured, shaved and somehow 'used') slit. Barbara squatted over her. 'Can you take my balls into your mouth, darling? Take as much as you can, there's a good girl. Oh, and here's some vaseline for our boy.' Barbara handed me a large jar which I happily accepted, as I looked up from my position now kneeling between Vikky's legs, to see the horny old bitch lower her squatting position until her balls rested on Vikky's cheek. Vikky, with a soft 'ummm' now gathered one and pushed it inside with one free hand, much to Barbara's breathy delight, and now, with careful feeding, Vikky unbelievably managed to get three quarters of those big testicles inside her mouth, slobbering, sucking and moaning simultaneously. I opened the jar of vaseline, and took a modest two fingers' worth, not wanting to lube her too much, hoping selfishly for some tight resistance. Then, an idea struck me; yes, there it was, our now-empty wine bottle. I smeared the lube vertically down Vikky's slit, pausing to flick the throbbing dark pink nub of her clit, increasing her muffled moaning and in turn, Barbara's pleasure, as she looked at me gratefully, her mouth slack, her tongue trailing her upper lip, so horny as Vikky gobbled. I then took the green bottle and teased V's lips with it, finally, with deft circular motions, popping the first inch of the neck inside her experienced, deceptively tight pussy. She responded by bringing her knees up, pushing her lower back towards the floor and thus creating a better trajectory in order for deep, selfish satisfaction. With one hand on the base of the bottle I then firmly pushed it some six inches into her, enjoying the sight of her greasy pink lips expanded round to an easy 3 inch diameter and gaining. From the depths of her throat, the honey blonde felt a guttural 'OOOOAAAARGGH' forced out, I was sure. My cock was now, predictably, rock hard and throbbing, my free hand wanking myself, using the grease/pussy lube combo from the smearing bottle...

Finally I could take now more. Barbara either read my thoughts or just needed some extra visual stimulation and so, as I eased the bottle from Vikky's pussy, she leaned forward and firmly grasped the back of Vikky's knees and rocked back a touch, forcing Vikky's anus vertical. She obviously didn't mind and in fact seemed to speed up her wanking. I then took a touch more vasoline and firmly dressed her pink asshole, enjoying the tautness of the muscles around it. Then: one finger inside and a deep throaty 'uuuuoooooaaarggh' from her signified one thing-that she needed more. I complied with addition of another finger, forcing her restriction open even more and causing her to angle herself ever more receptively and hungrily. Three fingers now... and I stopped pushing in and out as I had been... I wanted her to finally surcumb and relax totally so left my fingers inside, letting her accomodate. With my free hand I jerked off slowly, the combination of lube and precum exquisite... then kneeled forward and pushed my cock's head inside the ring of Vikky's warm anus.

At this juncture, Barbara lifted her balls from her mouth and Vikky let out a loud 'ooooohhhh' and I took the cue to force deeper, my heart now beating fast. Soon I was inside her up to my balls, the constriction and pleasure unbelievable. Barbara, still gripping Vikky and transfixed made herself comfortable by sitting on Vikky's pretty face, positioning her asshole on Vikky's mouth who was too engrossed in the increasing pressure and rhythm of my fucking to care. The scene was amazing: Vikky with pelvis tilting up, her pale golden skin, her pierced belly, her face obscured by the squatting Barbara who kneeled forward towards me, holding Vikky's legs, restraining her so I could use Vikky as complaint fuck-doll. I assumed a squatting position myself and slowly drilled Vikky's anus, leaning forward so that I could kiss Barbara and lean forward to wank her urgently... which I did.

I think some 20 minutes of the pure ecstasy ensure before Barbara and I could endure no more: my entire back was tingling, right up the back of my neck, my head, and I knew I would soon cum. 'Soon?' was all I could manage to say to Barbara who simply nodded abruptly, slid herself back off Vikky's face and remained on her knees, briskly jerking her prick the last few levels to orgasm. Vikky did not get much time to regain her breath-Barbara, with an intent which shocked me in it's determination now moaned heavily and, as she aimed the head of her large cock at Vikky's face, gushed spurt after long spurt of semen into it. Vikky moaned, her tongue appearing, but was soon facially awash with rivulets now trailing of into her hair, ears and down her chin... as Barbara simply kept cumming, intensely and wilfully, shooting her final jets (some audible as they impacted, splashed) all over Vikky's doll face.

Up until now, I had been so absorbed that my own fucking and the image of the girls before me was just one big symbiosis, a porno tapestry played in real life in this hot, sticky room, now humid with our combined body heat and afternoon sunlight. I finally withdrew my cock-I could take no more... in a smooth action Barbara hauled up Vikky's head from behind and, gripping her by the hair, held her drenched face up for me. I moved forward wanking steadily until I kneeled over V who supported herself on her hands, and, my balls hanging over her tits I finally came, came and, uh, came, feeling like my semen had the watery consistency of urine somehow and with an accompanying satisfaction as if I was indeed pissing, relieving myself, unloading... all over Vikky's face, and down her neck, back to her face as Barbara now held up her face with a helping hand under her chin, making her accept her second dose in full, her mouth open, semen trailing in: two thick doses of cum over my pretty ex's face, obscuring it almost completely with pearly, streaky jizz...

I now leaned close to Barbara and we kissed away our intermingled, subsiding orgasms, the odd droplet of clear liquid spilling on to Vikky's abdomen. 'I may open another bottle, care for one?'

The only response was of Barbara's frenzied grunting: she had quickly taken the opportunity to reposition herself, push her cock into Vikky's still-wanton cunt and fuck her steadily... her masculine side still seeking further release. I walked back to the door and turned around to take in the view of Barbara's ass flexing and unflexing rapidly as she banged Vikky steadily, her balls wobbling, the back of Vikky's thighs moving with impact, fast slapping sounds. I wondered if Vikky's grunts were from pleasure or discomfort but knew that Barbara would not stop until she was satiated... Vikky's ass already reddening.

I decided to drink in the sight with a glass of wine on my return. Then perhaps I would fuck Vikky:. And maybe both continue to tag-fuck her until deep into the night.

quad68
quad68
136 Followers