Barbara Becomes a Bimbo

Story Info
47 year old MILF with an MBA gets turned into a Bimbo.
16.9k words
4.47
280.7k
330
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
804 Followers

Barbara Blaine was tired of having the same argument with her husband over and over. After twenty years his printing business was failing and for the first time since their first year of marriage twenty years ago, she was going to go get a job. When Barbara had married her husband at age 27 she had a new MBA from a midsize Midwestern University. After helping her husband with a business for the first few years, she had stayed home to raise the family.

Now the kids were in college and her husband was under federal investigation for fraud and they were behind on the mortgage and she was tired of not having any money. The first few times she had set up job interviews she had done it during the afternoon when her husband was at work. Now she had a call back with a small freight forwarding and trucking company and she was scheduled to meet with the President. While her husband had argued with her the night before and in the morning about getting a job, she had put her foot down. She was going on the interview.

The interview was at 10:30 and by 11:00 Barbara had a firm offer to join the company as an assistant bookkeeper. She was over qualified for the job, but she knew it had been many years since she had been in the work force and accepted the job as a good starting point. The opportunity for advancement with the growing company was there for the taking. The only concern Barbara had was when she met the President. He was a nice enough man her age, but when she learned his last name she had a sneaking suspicion he was the father of a boy who had given her son a lot of trouble in high school. Eventually Barbara had complained to the principal and since the kid had been a trouble maker, he was forced to transfer for the second half of his senior year. But that had been a few years ago, and Barbara was not even sure the boy- Kurt Booker or his family had been aware of who had made the complaint.

Barbara settled into her job but her worst worries were confirmed when two weeks later her boss's son showed up. Barbara caught a glimpse of him walking down the hallway one morning. He was a few years older and had filled out from a pimply young teen to a young man. His hair was a bit longer then she remembered it and he had the beginnings of a rough beard. She immediately consoled her self that she was mistaken, but she really wasn't sure.

Kurt Booker on the other hand was immediately sure of who Barbara Blaine was even before he saw her. When he went over the current employee list with his father the night before he started working at firm, her name immediately jumped out at him. He remembered Blaine as the hot mother of a snotty kid he had trouble with in high school. He always had his suspicions of who had complained about him, which caused him to have to transfer. But regardless of whether it had been Blaine, Kurt never liked her son and what better way to get some revenge than to fuck his mom?

The next day Kurt casually walked by the small cubicle where Barbara had her desk. She was looking off to the side and didn't see him as he sized her up. She still had a great body. Kurt remembered she had really big tits. And her hair was still blonde and hung well past her shoulders, just the way he liked it. Then Barbara stood up and turned with her back to Kurt and bent over to get a file in the bottom of her filing cabinet. Kurt saw her fashionable grey skirt pull tight against her ass, which was a little bigger than the asses of the girls he was dating, but Kurt was willing to make exceptions for a hot 47 year old. Barbara sat back down and Kurt pulled back around the corner and waited a moment and then peeked around the corner again. He was rewarded with watching Barbara applying some lipstick to her luscious and thick lips and Kurt immediately remembered what had attracted him to her when he first saw her with her jerk of a son- she had a set of what kurt and his friends liked to call "DSL's": dick sucking lips. Kurt wasn't sure what was going on in her home that had made her get a job with his father's company, but he sure was going to find out. Barbara Blaine had fallen figuratively into his lap and now he was going to do his best to get her literally in his lap. And more.

By the end of her third week at work Barbara knew that her son's enemy was in fact her boss's son and was working at the freight and trucking firm. She had gone out of her way to avoid him and had so far been successful. The few times they had passed each other in the hallway or in the main office area Kurt had avoided even recognizing her. And then Barbara began to relax. Why should he recognize her? She was only rarely at her son's school and there was little chance any of the hundreds of students would recognize the parent of another student they really didn't know.

About two weeks later as her home life continued to get worse Barbara volunteered to work late to help with an inventory count. Her boss had scheduled the inventory count a few days before but when the time came to begin Barbara was dismayed to see that he had given the job of overseeing the count to his son. Over the past week or so Barbara had seen him staring at her, sometimes openly and often inappropriately. At least once he had been staring at her breasts, which caused her to shift uncomfortably and pull her blouse out so it wasn't so clingy.

As the work wound down Kurt began to send other employees home and Barbara became uncomfortable with the thought that Kurt was working to get them alone. But eventually they were alone and as Barbara walked into his office to give him a final report, Kurt had listened to the numbers impassively before saying "You know, I knew your son in high school."

Barbara became even more uncomfortable. "Is that so? He never mentioned you."

Kurt stood up and walked over to her. "Don't lie to me. I am sure he mentioned me. He didn't like me and I didn't like him."

"I'm sorry. But really, I don't remember anything like that."

"Well, that doesn't really matter. What matters is that you and I get along."

Kurt put his hand on his shoulder and squeezed it gently. He could smell her perfume. It wasn't too sweet and had a slight musky smell to it. Her blue eyes narrowed a bit but Kurt looked past them to Barbara's sexy lips and then down to the front of her blouse.

"You know, I could make things easier for you here. My father works you hard. I could change that."

Barbara backed away and pushed Kurt's hand away. "I'm happy with my job. Now if there isn't anything else I want to leave.

"Let's cut out the bullshit Barbara shall we? Want to have a drink with me?"

"I'm married."

"I've seen your husband" Kurt sneered. "Nothing really for me to worry about." Then he laughed.

Barbara walked to the door and Kurt stepped to the side and blocked her exit. Their eyes met for a moment and Barbara felt a chill as she stared into his dark eyes. Kurt stepped a few inches to the side which gave Barbara enough room to try and squeeze past him. She didn't want to be trapped into the room any more so she started to squeeze past Kurt and she felt her breasts lightly bush his chest. Her nipples stiffened immediately. Kurt stood there and smiled at her distress as she squeezed past him. Barbara walked to the door when Kurt called out to her: "two things Barbara."

Barbara stopped and turned to look at Kurt. "Yes?"

"First, the numbers that you gave me don't match what we expected. So I want you to re-do the count tomorrow, no matter how long it takes." Barbara felt her face flush red and started to argue but Kurt cut her off. "Second, I always get what I want. And I have decided I want you. So you have a choice. If you show back up for work tomorrow, then you will be on notice that you are fair game for me. Or you can quit and never worry about me again. But I know you will show up tomorrow. Want to know why?"

Before she could stop herself Barbara said "Why?"

Kurt smiled at her and Barbara felt a chill on her spine: "Because deep down you're just a slut who wants what I can give her. Have a good night and don't let the door hit that sweet ass of yours on the way out."

Barbara was shocked. She wanted to say something. Anything. But she just stood there for a second and felt her face flush, then she turned around and walked out, knowing he was staring at her ass.

Two days later Kurt Booker's father suffered a mild heart attack. The following Monday Kurt gathered the staff to let them know his father had retired. He was now in charge.

With his father's unexpected retirement, Barbara was now completely in Kurt's web. For the immediate moment he let her squirm. The few times they saw each other Kurt would stare at her ass or tits for a moment, just to let her know he was looking, and then he would move on.

But here was his plan for Barbara: he would break her down, and then build her back up the way he wanted her. He would make her his secretary. She would wear tight, short skirts and totter around on six or seven or even eight inch high heels which would cause her tits to sway in the tight shirts without a bra that he would make her wear. The other day Kurt had seen a woman in a club wearing a short tight black dress in which her breast jutted out. The dress covered just beneath her ass. It was nice for a club, but Kurt knew he wanted to see Barbara in that dress at work. He wanted to watch her spend her day pulling down her dress and dealing with the stares at her tits the dress would generate. But her looks were only a part of it. Kurt was going to take this MBA know it all and make her a dumb, ditzy blonde. She would talk a few octaves higher and would squeal and say stupid things and would constantly say she was just a dumb blonde. In making her a bimbo, Kurt was not going to do anything like using drugs or hypnosis. That was too simple. He was going to break her down and make her believe she was a dumb blonde only good for fucking. And what would be the ultimate turn on would be how Barbara changed. He wouldn't force her or blackmail her, she would do it on her own. It would be her choice to become his dumb office slut, and that would make it all the sweeter.

Kurt gave himself a few seconds to contemplate the sex. Of course she would kneel down and blow him under his desk whenever he wanted. He thought of those delicious lips, with the full red lipstick he would have her put on several times a day. Those red lips wrapping themselves around his cock was only the start. He would constantly grope her. Feel her ass as she wiggled around the office on her high heels and short skirts, squeeze a tit as he walked by her desk. He would display her in public as his dumb blonde milf slut. And when he had changed her into the slutty bimbo he wanted, and when he had his fill of sex with her, he would pimp her out to his friends and business associates, making Barbara the whore and slut he had told her she was.

Part one of his plan was making Barbara his secretary. But to do that he had to convince her she was failing at her job as a bookkeeper. Kurt brought in an accounting firm and had them go over the books with a fine tooth comb. Then he told one of the CPAs that he needed him to come over to the office and show his bookkeeper all the things she had done wrong. "Be brutal. Break her down. Make her cry and there's another twenty five hundred in it for you. I need her to quit."

"My pleasure" the CPA had responded.

The next Thursday night Kurt had Barbara work late. He had another worker supervise her so she wouldn't be suspicious of him. When they quit at about 11:30 that night Kurt sent her an email : "I need you in the office tomorrow at 5:30 AM. I have a firm coming in to do a full audit and you need to be there."

Barbara lay awake that night wondering what Kurt was doing with the surprise audit. The company was making money and she had done nothing wrong and certainly nothing to raise suspicions.

Barbara showed up with little sleep the next morning and things went from bad to worse. As Kurt and his senior management team sat silently, the auditing firm put on a display that was for Kurt's purposes fantastic. For hour after hour different members of the team gave presentations that always ended the same way: poor and sloppy bookkeeping had cost the company money, or had put the company at risk for theft.

By four PM that day Barbara's head was spinning. She was embarrassed as the other members of management became angry with her, staring at her with their arms crossed as the CPAs ripped into Barbara.

Eventually, during a break, Barbara went into her office and couldn't help herself. She started to cry.

Kurt walked in and closed the door and sat down.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

Barbara stammered. "I never knew...I mean I tried.... I mean...I don't know. I guess you win. I'll quit."

Kurt shook his head. "That's not what I want to hear. I know we've had our personal problems but this company means a lot to my family and I want to make it even better."

"What do you want me to say?" Barbara said, getting exasperated as she used a kleenex to wipe her tears.

"That you were not as smart as you thought you were. That you were not smart enough to be the bookkeeper for our company."

The words stung Barbara. She felt she had been slapped. She looked down. She was proud of her MBA degree and here was this snotty college kid who didn't even graduate telling her she was stupid. But yet....there was that horrible audit showing all the things she had done wrong.

Barbara sniffled. "I guess it was too much too soon for me. I'm sorry."

Kurt shook his head. "Not what I want to hear." He got up to leave. "Back in the room. We have two more hours of this audit. If you want to keep your job at this company, you must first be honest with me and yourself."

The audit finished and the end was even worse as the CPA that Kurt had paid off issued a blistering report accusing Barbara of gross incompetence. At the end he said "even a high school accounting student would have done a better job."

Barbara got up and left the room, tears streaming down her face. She went back to her office and cried and started to collect her things. She couldn't stay. And yet the timing could not have been worse. Her husband's company had closed. The lawyers needed more money. An indictment and arrest was coming soon. Barbara thought about the small lifeline Kurt had thrown her. She took a deep breath and got up and walked into Kurt's office.

Kurt had been waiting for Barbara. He knew he had arrived at the tipping point. If she came to him now and admitted how stupid she was, everything else would quickly fall into place. As he was thanking he auditing team he saw Barbara walk into his outer office. He sent one of his managers out to tell her to wait.

Then, after the auditing team left and then his mangers left, Kurt picked up the phone and started to make some calls. Barbara sat and waited. The more she waited the angrier she got. It was way past 7 PM and she had been at work fourteen hours not to mention working to 11:30 the night before. She was exhausted emotionally and physically and now Kurt was making her beg for a job.

Finally the door opened and Kurt waved her in.

"You have something to say to me?" He said while reading a report and not looking up.

"I'm sorry."

"You've already said that" Kurt said coldly.

"I.... I was in over my head. I ....wasn't ....." Barbara took a deep breath. "I wasn't as smart as I thought I was."

Kurt looked up and smiled. "Go on."

"It was hard. It was too hard for me I guess."

"You made some pretty dumb mistakes" Kurt said.

Barbara instinctively knew what Kurt wanted. She started to cry, which made her angrier.

Kurt got up and walked in front of her and gently wiped her tears with his handkerchief.

Barbara started to heave uncontrollably. All of her problems at home, now her problems at work, and now being comforted by this arrogant guy that she hated was just too much. She surrendered and said what he wanted her to say.

"I made dumb mistakes" she sobbed out loud. All of a sudden she felt a little better.

Kurt gently stoked her face.

Through her tears Barbara saw him smiling. And somehow deep inside of her it was liberating. Barbara began to sob even more. Great big heaves. Kurt glanced at her chest as she cried, just for a moment to give himself some satisfaction.

"I was dumb." Barbara said crying. "I .... I am dumb." Barbara felt herself flush. Her face got red. She felt heat in her groin and her nipples stiffened. She was surprised that she was aroused. Briefly she wondered what caused her to feel that way? Was it that she was surrendering? Was it that she felt shame and humiliation saying she was dumb?

"Just a dumb blonde" Kurt whispered. Barbara shuddered. A few hours a go she would have slapped him for saying that. Now she felt like all she wanted was to please Kurt and agree with him and have him comfort her.

It started to feel good. "Yes." she cried. "I am just a dumb blonde. I am dumb."

Barbara kept repeating that she was dumb and it felt easier and easier to say each time. Her face flushed as she felt Kurt stroke her face. She felt something stir inside of her. It felt good to be close to him and have him comfort her. She collapsed into his arms and cried, mumbling that she was just a dumb blonde. Kurt had his arms around her and rocked her. Every few minutes he reinforced the idea that she was just a dumb blonde.

Eventually Barbara stopped and sat down and gratefully took the water Kurt brought her.

Then she laughed a little. "What am I going to do now?"

Kurt smiled. "Work for me."

"But I ....do...."

"See how dumb you are? I mean become my assistant. Start as a receptionist. And learn as best you can how a company works. And work your way up."

"Yeah. I missed what you were saying." Barbara laughed a little and it still hurt a bit to admit she was dumb, but less and less the more she said it. "Dumb little me." She looked down at her shoes, embarrassed, but Kurt stroked her face and she felt better and smiled.

"So do you want a job as my assistant?"

Barbara looked down at her shoes. "If I can try, I mean, do you think I can?"

Kurt walked over and kneeled down by her and stroked her face.

"If you try real hard and do what I tell you, I think we can make it work." He stoked her face and it felt so good to Barbara. So she started to play along.

"Dumb little me, working for you?" She giggled.

Kurt petted her again and a wave of warmth spread over her.

"Dumb little you" Kurt agreed. "But just because you're dumb doesn't mean you don't have assets."

Barbara immediately knew what he meant and she decided to play along and play dumb.

"Like what?" she giggled. Then she shook her chest just a little. "These?"

Kurt petted her head again. This was going better than he expected.

"Yes. Those. And your legs. And your ass. You can definitely go places in this company despite being a dumb blonde bimbo."

Barbara looked up at Kurt and felt like all the responsibility in the world had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Can...." she lowered her voice to that of a scared little girl. "Can you help me?" She looked down and stared at her shoes. "I mean, I'm just a dumb blonde."

Kurt lifted her chin and tilted her face to his. He saw her lips open to kiss him. He knew he had won. And now he had to string it out as long as possible. Make her crazy with desire. So he didn't kiss her. He stroked her face.

"You go home and stop worrying about the books. Smart people will do that. You come back here Monday and get ready to be my assistant. Get ready to make coffee, and sharpen pencils and maybe I will let you answer the phone and take some messages."

Veri
Veri
804 Followers