Barbara Becomes a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

Barbara felt her eyes flutter involuntarily. She realized she was flirting. "Really? Could I try?"

"Depends....."

"On...? Oh I am too dumb to figure out what you want." Although Barbara knew.

"Think" said Kurt.

"If I use these?" Barbara stood up and giggled and shook her tits.

Kurt stood up and smiled. "Dress like a dumb blonde bimbo and be here 8 am Monday and get ready for your new job."

Barbara gave a squeal and a little jump. "Oh I will. Kurt . I will. Thank you so much."

"Barbara."

"Yes."

" I am your boss. How should you address me?"

"Oh I am so stupid and dumb. I am sorry sir."

Barbara looked at him. "Can I call you Sir?"

Kurt smiled. "Yes. Now make sure you are dressed for success. See you Monday."

Barbara got up Monday morning earlier than usual and spent several minutes carefully selecting her clothes. She had gained a few pounds in the last few years and so she went to some of her older clothes until she found a short tight skirt that she wiggled into. Then she chose a bra and a sheer blouse and as she looked at herself in the mirror she knew she had made a mistake but she also knew it was better to let Kurt correct it. She chose her highest heels and carefully packed her makeup in her purse because she knew a bimbo spent hours on her makeup and Kurt would expect it. Before she left the house she stared at herself in the mirror. Where had her self respect gone she wondered? Could she really do this, become a dumb blonde bimbo? And why was she doing it? And then she remembered how good it felt when she called herself dumb and Kurt had petted her head. She felt safe and liberated and had no worries for those moments she was saying she was just a dumb blonde. Barbara took a deep breath and walked out of the door, not really sure where this was going to end up.

Barbara arrived at work at 8 am, an hour early and sat quietly in the outer office as Kurt and his assistant went about the business of starting the day and the week.

Kurt had watched with happiness as Barbara wiggled into the office and then sat quietly as she knew her dumb blonde should. Eventually Kurt came out and told Barbara to spend some time with his former assistant going over the phone system and how to make his coffee before she left. Kurt's assistant was taking Barbara's job as bookkeeper.

The young woman went over the phone system with Barbara but Barbara just kept saying "it looks complicated." Eventually the young woman gave up and left shaking her head.

The Kurt called her into the office. Barbara tottered in on her high heels and stood expectantly in front of Kurt. She had on bright red lipstick and eye shadow and she tugged a little self consciously as her tight short skirt rode up her legs.

Kurt shook his head indicating his disapproval and Barbara frowned and then looked down. "I know it's wrong but I like tried my best. I am just like, dumb."

"Do you know the problem?" Kurt said.

Barbara thought for a moment and then smiled shyly. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and undid her bra and pulled it off of one shoulder and then the other and pulled her bra out of her shirt and held it out to Kurt. "Was this the problem?" she said shyly, shaking her tits.

"Good girl" Kurt said approvingly. Barbara twirled with delight on her high heels. "Coffee tea or me?" she squealed happily.

Kurt swung out his chair and patted his lap. "Come sit here."

Barbara walked over on her high heels, conscious of her tits straining against her tight shirt with no bra and sat down on Kurt's lap. She felt like a little girl.

Kurt rubbed her back and massaged her shoulders.

"Good girl. You are trying. But we need to work on you a bit more. Shorter skirts, and tighter. Kurt leaned over and typed on his computer and a picture of the small black club dress came up on the screen.

"And buy a few of these. Black. Red. Silver."

Barbara looked at the tight dress on the screen and saw how the model's tits jutted out. She nodded. "OK."

"Have you learned the phone system yet?"

Barbara looked down. "Not really. It seems like so hard."

Kurt rubbed her back. "That's OK. I don't expect much out of a dumb blonde. But what you don't have in brains you can make up for with...."

Kurt let the question hang there and then Barbara turned in his lap and jutted out her breasts and shook them "With these?" she asked.

Kurt smiled and unbuttoned one more button on her blouse. Now Barbara would have to be careful. If she bent over too far her tits would come spilling out.

Barbara stared into the young man's eyes for a moment and then laid her head on his chest. Kurt stroked her back.

"Just do what I tell you when I tell you. Dress the way I want and walk the way I want and talk in a high pitched bimbo voice and it will all be ok."

Barbara felt protected and safe and nodded as she felt Kurt rub her back and pat her on her head. It felt good. She let her hand fall to his chest and she rubbed it. Then she moved her hand down to his stomach. Kurt picked up her hand. "Your nails are too short. Get fake ones until you grow real ones. Keep them painted bright red."

Barbara nodded. "I forgot. I am just dumb dumb dumb."

Kurt let her hand fall and Barbara put it on his stomach and slowly let it fall down to his waist. She ran her nail over his zipper and she felt his cock stiffen.

In a small baby-girl voice she said "I may be a dumb blonde but I know what you want."

"What" Kurt said simply.

Barbara turned and looked into his eyes.

"Me. You want me. My hot milf body. And you can have me. I am yours."

"Show me" Kurt said simply.

Barbara took his hand and placed it on her tit. Kurt squeezed it through her blouse and enjoyed the feeling. Barbara leaned over to kiss him but Kurt moved his lips so she kissed his neck in small kisses and bites and whispered in his ear. "You want me and I am yours. Just tell me what to do." Kurt played with her nipple through her shirt and felt it stiffen. He ran his finger on small circles around the nipple. Barbara felt her self get warm and starting to get wet.

Kurt stood up and gently pushed Barbara down and she fell to her knees. She looked up at him expectantly and reached for his zipper and pulled it down. She smiled. Then she reached in and felt his cock and started to pull it out. She parted her thick red lips and ran her tongue around her lips.

Kurt moved her head away and Barbara rested it on his thigh.

"You have to earn the right to do that."

Barbara nodded and felt ashamed. "Dumb old me" she said.

Then she kissed his cock through his pants. "I will earn you, like yeah" she said in a high Valley Girl voice. "Like, this dumb blonde bimbo will work hard to earn you."

Then she stood up and realized she was crying. She took a tissue and wiped away her tears. "Oh goodness me. I must like look a mess. I need to do my face!"

Then as Kurt watched she reached into her purse and pulled out a small mirror and did her makeup, spending time with her lipstick, putting it on and batting her lips, knowing Kurt liked that. Then she stood up and felt her tits sway and she tottered around on her high heels in a circle. "You like?"

Kurt stared at the Milf. Barbara stood there with her hands on her hips, gently swaying her ass back and forth. She thought to herself how less than a week ago doing what she was doing would have been unthinkable. And somewhere deep inside of her she realized she had crossed a line. It was when she had knelt down in front of Kirk and reached for his cock. And she knew that when he had turned her away it was his way of showing he was in control of her. Because now he could have her suck him whenever he wanted. The thought made her wet and she squirmed. She was an office slut. A bimbo on display with her high heels and tight skirt and tight shirts who chatted away about dumb thing in a high pitched valley girl voice. She swayed expectantly as Kurt stood up and walked over to her.

He put his hands on her hips and ran them up and down her body. Barbara squirmed with delight. "I like" he said. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out some cash and counted out ten one hundred dollar bills and gave it to her.

"Go shopping. Skirts tighter and shorter. Tighter shirts and blouses. And those club dresses. Do you need me to show you them again?"

Barbara took the cash and slipped it in her purse and leaned up and lightly kissed Kurt on the lips and then whispered "No. Bimbos know how to shop." Then she squealed and giggled. "We don't like know how to do much else, but we can shop." Barbara walked a step away and wiggled her ass seductively. "And we know how to show what we have." Barbara leaned back into Kurt and he ran his hands up and down the front of her body as she ground her ass into his cock. Kurt kissed her neck and Barbara sighed. They stood there for a moment as Kurt contemplated his next move. He had to move slowly. The slower the better in bringing this Milf completely under his control.

"I like that you tried to suck my cock" he whispered. Barbara sighed and put her hand behind her and felt his cock in his pants and gently squeezed it.

"When you're a good girl you will get a treat."

"Like, ya know, I want to be a good girl" Barbara whispered, hearing her voice go down a few octaves. She surprised herself how much she was desiring him.

"Keep doing what you're doing" Kurt whispered and Barbara nodded " Like, I will", as she let her young boss's hands roam freely over her body. He squeezed a tit and then pinched a nipple and ground his cock into her ass. She surrendered to his advances. He could do what he wanted.

Kurt smacked her ass lightly. "Go make some coffee."

"Yes sir" said Barbara obediently. She tottered out of the office, consciously swaying her ass and then stopping a few feet away and bending down, aware that her skirt had ridden up and her panties were showing. "Look on the floor. A lucky penny." Barbara picked it up and then pulled down her skirt and stopped and threw out her breasts and made them sway.

"I am so lucky to have a job, being as dumb as I am." Then she wiggled away to her desk. "Now how do I make this darn coffee maker work?" she wondered out loud. This was nice , she thought to herself. Being a dumb blonde was so less stressful than her former job. She was beginning to think she was going to like this.

The week went by quickly. Barbara would totter into the office on high heels every morning, wearing skimpier and skimpier clothing each day. She would make coffee and sit at her desk and file her nails and sometimes just stare into space and wait for Kurt and then go tottering into her young boss's office and do whatever he wanted. Every thirty or forty minutes she pulled out her makeup kit and carefully re-applied her makeup, spending a long time carefully examining herself so that Kurt would find her perfect. She realized how happy she was just worrying about her lipstick and nothing else.

On Thursday Barbara was wearing the black club dress that Kurt had picked out for her. As she had suspected, her tits jutted straight out and she couldn't walk more than a dozen steps without stopping to pull down the dress in the back or her ass would hang out. Barbara felt like a sex object on display as she sashayed around the office. Kurt called her in and had her get some files from the bottom drawer, watching her as she bent over and wiggled her ass suggestively. Then she tottered over to him and handed him the files while he stared at her tits. Then he gave her some different files to put back in the bottom drawer. Then he had her move somethings around his office, watching her breasts bounce suggestively in her tight dress. After a half an hour of this Barbara closed the door and walked over and sat in Kurt's lap.

"I know what you're doing you bad boy" she squealed in her high pitch bimbo voice. The idea that she had an MBA and was once a serious business woman was now a distant memory. On the way into the office while walking down the street from the parking lot to the office some guys had followed her on the street, whistling at her and making catcalls. In response Barbara had wiggled her ass even more seductively causing the young men to go crazy. As she reached the office Barbara realized her heart was pounding. She loved being slutty and a bimbo in public. Barbara also realized that she was becoming very frustrated. Her husband was useless. He was depressed and slept all the time, waiting until the feds came to arrest him. Kurt had her dressing like a slut and strutting around showing off her body. Several times a day he would play with her. Grab her tit. Massage her ass. Kiss her. But he hadn't made her cum and he hadn't even gotten close to fucking her. As she pulled her dress down Barbara realized that for the first time in a long time she was very horny.

Barbara made a pouty face while sitting in Kurt's lap. In her new bimbo high pitched voice she complained: "Like you haven't even mentioned my new nails." She ran her nails down his chest and let them rest in his lap. Then she took her longest nail and began to trace the outline of his cock through his pants.

"And my new sexy dress I bought just for you." Barbara batted her eyelashes at Kurt and wiggled suggestively in his lap. More and more she was becoming a full bimbo as the traces of her old, respectable and serious identity faded. Now more than ever she wanted Kurt to fuck her.

Kurt turned her face to his.

"You are making me very happy the way you are now dressing and acting."

"Like, really?" Barbara said. Then she bounced a little, causing her tits to bounce. "You like?"

Kurt cupped a tit in his hand and squeezed it and Barbara sighed. "I like" he said.

Barbara leaned in to kiss Kurt. Kurt could taste her red lipstick and he felt his cock tighten. He kissed her back, slowly, running his tongue over her thick red lips. Kurt pulled the dress down and one tit popped out. He played with it for a bit and felt her nipple stiffen. Barbara sighed. "I could sit here all day" she said. And she meant it. Kurt ground his cock into her ass. Barbara ground herself back into Kurt. She really wanted to be fucked.

The phone rang and Kurt told her to get it. Barbara sat up and put her tit back into her dress and reached for the phone. Kurt stopped her and pulled her dress down again until just one tit popped out. "Now you can answer the phone."

Barbara giggled and felt flush. The ultimate humiliation. Having to work with one tit hanging out. She squirmed on Kurt's lap and answered the phone and labored to take a message while Kurt played with her tit and her nipple. She felt like the ultimate bimbo. When she put down the phone Kurt told her to get him some coffee. Barbara stood up and immediately knew what Kurt wanted to see. Tottering on her high heels, with one tit hanging out for Kurt to see, she wiggled over to the coffee pot and made her boss a cup of coffee before wiggling back to him, conscious that her naked tit was bouncing. She was now unbelievably hot. She then leaned over with the cup as her tit hung in the air. Kurt ran his hand over her ass and she wiggled it. Then he pinched her tit hard as she stood there with his coffee. Then he took the coffee and she stood back up and just waited, her breast hanging there as Kurt drank his coffee for a few minutes. As the time went by, she would move a little to make her tit sway seductively. She hoped against hope Kurt would decide to fuck her.

Kurt spent a moment and thought about Barbara's transformation. It was almost complete. She was standing with her tit hanging out and Kurt looked into her eyes. He was looking for recognition of the old Barbara. Just a spark because what he was trying to accomplish was a delicate balance. He wanted her to be and think and act completely like a Bimbo, but at a deep down level he wanted her to remember how she was so that every thing she did and every thing he subjected her to made her remember and recognize who she used to be. In the end it would be too easy for her to just be a bimbo, and Kurt didn't want it to be completely easy for her. He wanted her to know, at some level, that she was voluntarily submitting to him. That was the ultimate power.

Kurt saw a flicker of exasperation in her eyes and that was what he was looking for. He smiled. Then Kurt slapped her ass. "Ok, no more fun, back to work."

Barbara pouted for a moment and just stood there.

Kurt looked at her and knew what she was feeling. "You need to work harder before you get what you want. More of a bimbo. More of a slut."

Barbara put her tit back into her dress and turned and slowly walked out of his office, shaking her ass as hard as she could from side to side, just as she had done in the street. Something was happening to her. All of this reinforcement about her being a dumb bimbo was starting to take a hold of her and she was starting to obsess just about her looks and sex all the time. All she now cared about was being a sexy bimbo for a young man more than half her age. She had trouble remembering why she ever even wanted to work as anything other than Kurt's personal assistant. And yet for one moment while she was standing there, her tit on display for Kurt, she thought that she should be angry. That it wasn't right for him to toy with her like that. She tried to think of a word- she could almost see it- it began with a "D". Demean.....something or other she thought. More and more she had trouble remembering the meaning of big words. That was the change. She remembered that she wanted the change.

"Oh well" she thought. Enough of hard thinking. No more of that.

As she wiggled back to her desk and felt the tit that Kurt had played with, she realized she was soaking wet. A thought crossed her mind: why hadn't Kurt fucked her yet? He knew he could have her whenever he wanted. He played with her ass and tits every day and she let willingly let him, dressing as a bimbo and trying to seduce him. Oh well, she thought, maybe I'm just too dumb to know the answer. He'll do what he wants when he wants she thought, and then went back to filing her nails and doing her makeup.

Lunchtime came and Barbara drank a small protein shake she had brought. She has immediately gone on a diet to fit into even tighter and tighter clothes to please Kurt. After the shake, she looked into her purse. She had an idea last night and had stopped off at a convenience store on the way into work. When she was in her twenties she smoked and had no appetite. Now she was going to start again. She took her purse and tottered down the hallway and walked outside around the back of the office and lit a cigarette, Immediately she felt more relaxed, more comfortable. She took another drag and then heard Kurt's voice: "Oh my, you are a bad girl."

Barbara turned around and saw Kurt smirking at her. "Does this bother you? Like, ya know, should I stop?"

"What do you think?"

Barbara frowned and tried to think what Kurt would want her to say. She took another drag on her cigarette. "Well, bimbos smoke to look sexy and stay thin. And you want me to be a bimbo, so..... Like, I guess I can smoke." Barbara thought for a minute and then asked in her little girl voice. "Like, so, you know, can I?"

Kurt smiled and petted her head. "Yes. Be a good bimbo and sneak out for a smoke. Then wiggle your ass back to your desk and wait for me to call you." Barbara smiled and wiggled her butt and shook her tits and gave a happy squeal and stayed and finished smoking and then sashayed back to her desk, feeling more and more like a bimbo.

Barbara waited around well past 5PM, hoping that Kurt would call her into his office, but he didn't. About an hour later he stepped out and Barbara looked up from putting on lipstick.

Veri
Veri
814 Followers