Barbara Becomes a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
817 Followers

Kurt laughed. "Are you just a dumb bimbo who needs to be told when to go home?"

Barbara stood up and shook her tits a little and nodded, hoping that Kurt would ask her out after work. " Like I guess so" she said in her naive little girl's voice.

Kurt gave her ass a squeeze and then a pat. "I like this dress. Did you buy the red one as well?"

"Like, ya, maybe I did" Barbara said coyly. "Or like, ya know, maybe tomorrow if it's dress down Friday I could wear some tight jeans and high heels, and this cute little tube top I brought. "

"Surprise me" Kurt said.

Barbara stood up and then said "Oh I almost left without my keys and purse." Then she bent over and her tits came spilling out of her dress. "Oh my, what a dumb bimbo I am."

Barbara stood there, her hands on her purse, her breasts exposed. Kurt chuckled and walked up and took her in his arms.

"Something tells me you don't want to go home."

Barbara batted her eyes at him. " Like, maybe I do. Like ya know, Maybe I don't." Barbara giggled.

Kurt fondled her tit. He loved hearing this 47 year old MILF talk like a ditzy Valley Girl. "It must be driving you crazy, being on display like this all day with nothing else happening to you."

Barbara moaned and Kurt kissed her slow and sensual.

"Tell me what you want" he murmured into her.

"To be your slut."

"Will you do anything I say?"

"Yes."

"Shake your tits and ass whenever I tell you to."

"Yes. That's what bimbos do" Barbara said as she reached for his cock. "Please" she begged. "I've tried hard this week."

"If I tell you to walk down the street like a hooker, will you."

"Like , ya."

Kurt had some ideas, but those were for later.

Kurt stepped back. He knew she was going crazy. "Be a good bimbo and dress special for me tomorrow."

Barbara sighed and then moaned. "Ok" she squealed in her high pitched voice. Then she walked out of the door and out of the office and slowly walked down the block, consciously shaking her ass a she smoked a cigarette. A few cars beeped and one stopped and waved her over.

"He thinks I'm a whore" she said to herself. Barbara kept walking and waved shyly at the car which had stopped. As she passed she shook her ass as hard as she could. The car beeped frantically. Barbara stopped on the corner and waited for the light, wrapping her big lips around the cigarette and then forming an O as she blew out smoke. She put her hands on her hips and swayed her ass, conscious that her tits were swinging, barely contained beneath her dress. She realized that Kurt had done this to her. Made her this way. Then she frowned as she realized that Kurt had made her do nothing. She had done it all willingly. This began to trouble her and then with her new bimbo attitude she chased the thoughts away. "Don't think too hard" she said to herself as she wiggled her ass and puffed on her cigarette. "You're not that smart." The thought went away and her thoughts returned to Kurt and what she could to make herself more sexy for him.

She vowed to dress tomorrow in a way that would make it impossible for him to keep his hands off her. The light changed and in her high heels she tottered across the street to the parking lot while a few cars beeped at her, her cigarette swinging in her hand from her hip. Her transformation was almost complete.

When Barbara got home her husband was gone. A message on her cell phone from the lawyer told her that he had been arrested earlier in the day. The judge had then denied her husband bond. Barbara listened to the message as if it was in a foreign language. It didn't really register on her. She had a protein shake and then thumbed through a Vogue magazine before going to sleep.

Barbara awoke the next morning. She showered and went to her closet and pulled out a new pair of Brazilian jeans she had bought. The jeans were low cut in the back. Barbara wiggled into the jeans. She just fit and she had to suck her stomach in a little to button them, but even when she did, her tanned and tight stomach just met her belt line. Barbara then pulled out two tops. One she would wear into work and one she would change into if Kurt asked her out.

The top she put on was a black tube top. The top pushed her breasts down until they flattened out a bit and then spilled over the top. With a pair of six inch red pumps, Barbara looked at herself critically in the mirror. There was six inches between the top and her jeans. From the front and the side her tanned skin looked good. Barbara then selected a small red jacket to wear over the tube top while she walked in the street. However for Kurt the jacket would come off.

Barbara then looked at the tight baby blue tank top she had. She knew that when she put that on her tits would fill it out and would wobble as she walked. While that was sure to catch Kurt's eye, she was pretty sure he would like what was written on the front: "If these were brains I'd be a genius." Barbara was pretty sure that Kurt would want to take her out and show her off wearing that. He seemed to like to display her as a bimbo. Barbara laughed to herself. Then she giggled. It was getting more and more natural to be the bimbo Kurt wanted. She couldn't remember when it didn't feel natural to be a bimbo.

Barbara enjoyed the walk from her car to the office. Several cars beeped and just before she crossed the street she took off her blazer and tottered across the street in super tight low cut jeans, red high heels and her tits bouncing in her black tube top. Men stared and Barbara giggled, enjoying attention. She stopped at the street corner and paused to light a cigarette before strutting and shaking her ass as best she could as she walked to work. She knew she looked good and it felt so good to have her sex on display. It felt liberating and she was looking forward to a day at work where her most important problem would be to not chip a nail and keep her lipstick perfect. She was confident Kurt wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of her.

When Barbara got to the office she waved excitedly at Kurt through the window and he waved back and then stared as Barbara made a big production of removing her jacket and letting her big tits bounce in her tight black tube top. Kurt stared at the 47 year old Milf as she wiggled around on her high heels and he was transfixed by the beautiful skin that showed on her front and back from her tight low jeans to the top that left nothing to imagination. Kurt felt great as he watched Barbara carefully examine her face in her compact. He knew he had won. She had willingly and completely transformed herself into a slutty bimbo. Kurt knew he would fuck his bimbo milf tonight.

Kurt called Barbara into his office and Barbara wiggled in, consciously shaking her tits so they would sway in her tube top. Barbara stood in the door way, put her hand on her hip and shook her ass.

"Like this is ok for work isn't it?" Barbara asked.

"I don't know. Turn around."

Barbara turned around slowly, stopped when her ass faced Kurt and then looked over her shoulder, her tits jutting out from the side. Barbara did a little wiggle and then turned around and walked slowly on her high heels until she stood in front of Kurt. Kurt just stared, drinking in the sight and thinking of all the things he would be doing to her this weekend.

"So like, should I just stand here?"

Kurt grinned. "You know, I would like that. Just stand there and look sexy for a while while I work."

"Ya, like ok." Barbara giggled a little and her breasts shook. "Like you sure you wont be like distracted?"

Barbara stood for a few minutes. She liked the idea of showing off her body. Then she had an idea. "Like can ya hang on for a sec and I'll be right back."

Barbara teetered off into her office, grabbed her tank top from her bag and walked to the corner of her office and pulled off her tube top and then put on the tank top. It was tighter than she had imagined and her tits bulged against the fabric: "If these were brains I'd be a genius."

Barbara then wiggled back into Kurt's office and proudly displayed her shirt.

Kurt gave Barbara a big smile and slowly clapped and then turned his chair and Barbara wiggled over to his lap and sat down.

"Well look at you" Kurt said. "A blonde bimbo."

Barbara giggled. "Like, your bimbo. Ya."

"My bimbo" Kurt repeated. "I think I should take my bimbo out tonight."

Barbara squealed with delight. "Like I wanna date you."

Kurt then pulled Barbara close to him and she put her head on his chest while he ran his hands over her tits. "Like this feels so yummy" Barbara cooed as Kurt felt himself getting impossibly hard. He whispered into her ear: "How would you like to spend the day shopping for more clothes and shoes like this? Get some short jean-shorts, and some more tight tank tops like this and get some thongs for underwear."

"Like ya. Like I l love shopping for clothes."

Kurt gave Barbara some cash and then the address of a bar to meet him after work. Barbara tottered away happy.

Kurt was sitting in the bar when Barbara walked in on her high heels. She was wearing a new jeans skirt which was very short and the same tight tank top. She walked over to Kurt while she smoked a cigarette and most eyes on the bar were on her. Barbara wiggled her ass and shook her tits and walked very slowly so that all eyes would be on her. She knew that Kurt wanted her to put on a show and she tried her best. A small part of her was embarrassed, knowing that it was very improper for a woman her age to be dressed like she was dressed. But Barbara quickly dismissed that thought.

Barbara walked over and put her arms around Kurt and kissed him, running her new long red nails over his face while they kissed. She felt Kurt squeeze her ass so she gave it a little wiggle for him.

"You look fantastic" Kurt said.

"Good enough to eat?" Barbara giggled as she wiggled her chest at him.

The waitress came over and scowled at Barbara but by now Barbara was getting used to the dirty looks from women. They sat down and had a drink and Kurt couldn't wait any more as Barbara huddled close to him, rubbing her tits on his arm, and lightly brushing her nails over his crotch.

While he wanted to show off Barbara, that would have to wait. He wanted to get her back to his place. But then three of his friends came walking by and saw him and sat down. All had gone to high school with him and Barbara's son, but only one of them recognized her: Jared, who lived down the block and was Barbara's son's best friend. Kurt recognized an opportunity to teach Barbara something, so he forced himself to wait.

Jared did a double take. "Mrs. B?" He couldn't believe how she looked and how she was dressed. She had for sure been a milf fantasy of his since he was in his early teens, but now here she was, dressed like a slut, acting crazy.

Jared surveyed the scene as Barbara did a shot of tequila and then started smoking a cigarette and swaying her body to the music. Jared caught Kurt's eye and pulled him over to the side.

"Dude, what is the deal with Mrs B?" Kurt laughed. "Dressed like a real slut, huh?" Jared nodded. "But dude, what is going on?" "Well, she works for me and her husband was just arrested and is going to prison and I have sort of suggested to her that she would do well in the company if she just acted a little slutty and she took it from there." Jared digested the information. "But dude, are you doing her?" Kurt laughed. "Look, if you want a piece of her, take her on the dance floor and have some fun, but she's going home with me tonight. But you can make plans to do her next week. She'll do anything I tell her to do." "Anything?" Kurt laughed. "Anything bud."

Jared thought about it for a moment. He felt some loyalty to his friend, but this was an opportunity he was sure he would never have again.

Jared stood up and walked over to Barbara and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. Barbara giggled and took a few dance steps in her high heels and felt her breasts sway. She danced with Jared for several songs, shaking her butt and wiggling her tits and laughing and having a good time. Jared took her hand and led her off to the other side of the bar which was darker and he found an empty booth and sat down. Barbara wiggled in next to him. A waitress came over and they ordered drinks and Barbara took out a cigarette from her purse and Jared lit it for her and she blew some smoke in his face.

"I didn't know you smoked." "It helped me lose some weight." "You really look great. I mean amazing and sexy." Barbara smiled at Jared. He was tall and on the high school and college swim teams, so he was very athletic. "I always thought you were sexy." Jared had his arm around the back of the booth and he let it fall to her shoulder and began to massage it. Barbara jutted her chest out, which made her tits stand out even more. "Oooh, that feels good."

Jared ran his hand up and down her back and then slipped his hand under her shirt and lightly stroked her bare back. Barbara cuddled closer to Jared which allowed him to reach around her side and cop his first feel of her left tit. Her tit felt amazing to Jared. It was soft and round and fleshly and Jared began to explore it, squeezing it and lifting it up and feeling it sag in his hand. Barbara turned to face Jared and lightly kissed him on the lips. Jared kissed her back harder, and soon they had their arms wrapped around each other and were making out, although Barbara had her cigarette in her hand behind Jared's head. After ten minutes of frantically making out with Barbara, Jared broke a kiss and stared at Barbara. Barbara smiled shyly. Jared looked in to her eyes and he fumbled with the bottom of her shirt and then slipped his hand under the front of her shirt. He wondered how far she would let him go. As he continued to look deeply into her eyes, his hand slid over her flat stomach until he cupped the front of her tit, and he began to play with her nipple. That caused Barbara to moan and she almost leapt until she was straddling him, with his hand up her shirt playing with her tit, she began to make out with Jared furiously again.

"Listen baby, I have to go home with Kurt tonight and we will probably be together all weekend, but like we're not exclusive or anything and I would love for you to come over next week." As she was saying this Barbara was rubbing her pubis on Jared thigh which was under her skirt and pressed right up against her.

Jared couldn't believe what he was hearing, but then his whole night was turning into one big surprise. "In your house?" "Yeah" Barbara bit his lip and sucked on it for a minute as she ground on his leg. "Come fuck me in my house, in my bed. I know you always wanted to when you slept over, and now that my idiot husband is arrested and out of the house, I get lonely sometimes."

Jared continued squeezing her tit and playing with her stiff nipple. This was a fantasy come true and beyond. Barbara began to kiss him more sensuously. Her rubbing on his leg started going faster and faster.

Jared had an idea.

He moved Barbara off his leg just before she came. Barbara gasped. "Oh gawd....baby what did you do? Please baby..." Barbara squirmed over to his leg but Jared pushed her off.

Barbara wrapped her arms tightly around him and kissed him as hard as she could as the tension in her body was making her crazy.

Jared pushed her back into the booth and put his hands between her legs and Barbara quickly opened them. Jared ran his hands lightly over her panties and he felt how wet she was. Jared kissed her lightly.

"You want to cum, right?"

Barbara moaned and nodded.

"What about me?"

Barbara moaned. "I can't right now. I mean like here and all."

Jared tickled her inner thigh and Barbara squirmed and moaned again. She tried hard to think.

"Come to my house baby, and fuck this milf slut in her bed like you always dreamed of.' Barbara began to moan as Jared continued to stimulate her nipple. "Oh gawd, baby. You can....you can like have me all night and all day. Like we'll just stay in bed all day and explore each other. You want that baby?"

Jared nodded quickly. "More than anything." Then he kissed her deeply, his tongue intertwining with hers. "And when I get there I will make you cum all day."

Barbara nodded her head. "Like ya, like that sounds so ridiculous good and like I cannot wait."

Jared removed her hand and Barbara pouted. "Nothing for me now?"

"Nope. Lets go back and when we walk back I really want to see you strut your stuff."

Barbara kissed Jared and put his hand on her tit. "Please baby?" She wiggled her butt and thrust her tits out. In one corner of her mind she realized she was literally begging this 19 or 20 year old to help her cum. She should have been ashamed and even angry. It was demeaning. But that part of her was gone or at least mostly gone. She had a hard time remembering who that person was. The new Barbara was the dumb, blonde, ditzy bimbo who spent endless hours dieting and doing her makeup and concentrating on the smallest details of her looks so she would be sexy and alluring for Kurt. Now she was begging in public for Jared to just put his knee between her thighs so she could rub on it and cum.

"Lift up your shirt" Jared said.

"Like why baby?"

"Because it will turn me on."

Barbara sighed and lifted up her tight tank top and her large 40d's spilled out. Jared took out his phone and began videoing her.

'Now shake them." Barbara began to wiggle her tits.

Jared's I phone captured it all.

"Now light a cigarette."

Barbara fished in her little gold purse and lit a cigarette and then deeply inhaled and blew smoke at the camera phone.

Jared reached out and plucked a ripe nipple. Barbara was embarrassed being displayed and toyed with and that was making her even more horny.

"Now tell me again what you want."

Barbara cocked her head to one side and sighed, slightly annoyed. She put her hand on her hip as if she was a little upset.

Jared twisted her nipple. "If you want to cum, say it."

Barbara raised her valley girl voice to that of a little girl. If he wanted her to play a dumbo horny bimbo, well she wasn't really playing that role anymore anyway. It was all too real.

"I want you like to come to my house and like we can cuddle and kiss all day and night and spend all night in my bed and like I will like take care of you and please you ya, and like we can just be like sexy together all day and night. That would be like rad fun, ya."

Jared couldn't believe his luck with this milf of his dreams. He snapped his phone shut, told Barbara to put on her shirt and then kissed her deeply. Barbara moaned.

Jared whispered in her ear. "Lets go back. And get ready for me next week."

Barbara moaned. She got up and was dizzy. She was hot and bothered and wet and hadn't cum yet. She tottered on her high heels, wiggling her ass as much as she could and shaking her tits as she walked and smoked and saw that she was making a spectacle of herself. But that seemed to be what all the guys who were with her wanted.

When they got back to the table Kurt smirked "You two have a good time?" and he winked at Jared who winked back at him. Barbara sat next to Kurt and picked up an iced tea. "Like I'm so hot from like dancing." Then she laughed. "That was like a funny joke because like I am so hot even without dancing but like....you know....I'm ditzy but hot in not like a heat hot way but in like a sexy hot way."

Kurt put his finger to her lips. "You just sit there and look sexy and try not and think of complicated things like hot and hot."

Barbara nodded. It made her happy to just sit quietly and let people stare at her. She giggled. "I just get so confused sometimes." Then she pulled out her mirror and re did her makeup and lipstick and then took out another cigarette and just concentrated on looking sexy while she smoked. It made her happy not to have to think of anything else.

Veri
Veri
817 Followers