Barbara Becomes a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
817 Followers

One of Kurt's other friends asked her to dance and Barbara got up and wiggled over to the dance floor and as soon as she started he was on top of her, pulling her close and kissing her and groping her body.

"How old are you?" he whispered in her ear. "Like 47 ya." "I just turned 18. You are so hot." His hand was resting on the front of her shirt and he was massaging her tit as she swayed her body into his with the music. "You like younger guys?" Barbara wiggled closer to him and felt him grab her ass. As was so ready to cum that any stimulation would do it. Barbara kissed him and sucked his tongue into her mouth for a minute and then broke the kiss. "Like ya I like younger guys"

After a few minutes where she was being continually groped, Barbara disentangled herself and wiggled back to the group where Kurt's third friend asked her to dance. Barbara stood there with her hands on her hips, sort of smiling but also exasperated as the boy sidled up behind her and pulled her close and ground himself into her ass. "Oh, you boys are all bad" Barbara giggled. "I'm just too tired to dance."

Barbara was also just a bit annoyed. All the pawing of her body was making her incredibly horny and she needed a release. She tried to show that she was frustrated by standing with her hands on her hips, but the boy behind her started groping her and it was making her crazy and since she knew she was now a bimbo and a display thing sex toy, she just sighed and let him have his way. She was beginning to accept that her body was not hers anymore, it was for Kurt to put on display and let his friends use and she told herself as she stood there and saw Kurt smirking at her that she would have to learn to accept her new role in life.

"So just sit on his lap and let him have some fun" Kurt said.

Barbara sighed and wiggled over to the teen and sat on his lap. Her hand tried to fend off his incessant groping of her body but eventually he was too insistent and got his hand up her shirt and grabbed her tit. "Oh you!" Barbara said and then giggled as she noticed that Jared and the other teen had their cell phones out and were videoing her being felt up. Barbara lit a cigarette and just sat there as the teen played with her body. He nuzzled her ear and started kissing her neck and whispering in her ear. "I'm going to fuck you soon. Just you and me. I'm going to come and get you and take you to some cheap fuck motel and fuck you all night long because I love fucking bimbo milfs."

Barbara put her hand on his lap and felt his raging erection and gave it a quick squeeze before she just squirmed in his lap and sat there while his hands roamed over her body, pulling on her nipples, squeezing her tits, and as he kissed her neck.

Kurt finally said, "OK, enough fun for tonight." Then he stood up and Barbara stood up and Kurt put her on display. "Show them how proud you are of your shirt."

Barbara sighed and then wiggled so her tits bounced in her tank top. "Wow" one of the teens said as he stared at her tits recording her display with his Iphone: "You would be a fucking genius."

Barbara giggled. She knew she was being displayed like a dumb tramp and she knew Kurt had let his friends play with her body like some cheap toy and somehow it turned her on. A month ago this scene would have been unthinkable, but then again, a month ago Barbara had been a thinking, smart, motivated woman. Now she was Kurt's little bimbo sex toy to display and loan to his friends, and now she was pretty sure she was going to his place where she would be his own private sex toy for the weekend. The thought pleased her.

They weren't in Kurt's apartment for more then a minute when Kurt started kissing Barbara heavily. Without breaking the kiss the two stripped as they walked into Kurt's bedroom. Kurt laid Barbara on the bed and then climbed on top of her and looked into her eyes. She was 47 years old and had a great body that he had been pawing and exploring for the past few weeks. Now another part of his plan was about to be realized. He was going to fuck his enemy's mother and she was going to love it.

The first time Kurt slipped his cock into Barbara Blaine, an indescribable feeling of conquest overtook him. He had waited a long time for this, and now he was going to enjoy the moment. Barbara's eyes were closed. She moaned softly as she felt Kurt's thickness fill her. He was bigger than her only other lover, longer and wider and was reaching places that had never been reached before. For a brief moment she regretted all that had transpired between Kurt and her and then she put the thought out of her mind. She was going to enjoy this.

Kurt wanted her to enjoy the moment as well, but he had longer term plans for the sexy milf squirming and moaning beneath him. For the moment he was going to be the gentle lover, but not forever he told himself. Not forever. He hadn't forgotten all that Barbara had done to him- from getting kicked out of his high school to getting disciplined by his father. And Barbara would pay. She might enjoy what he had in store for her, and she might not. It was really all up to her Kurt thought as he quickened his strokes and saw the big breasted blonde's face flush as he felt her nipples stiffen underneath him and as her arms squeezed him tighter. A bead of sweat dropped off of Kurt and to keep his mind off just how damn sexy this woman moaning beneath him was, he watched the sweat fall on to her brow and then roll down the side of her face.

Kurt slowed his pace down, making his strokes longer and deeper and slower and he was rewarded with a new set of moans from Barbara. He stopped for a second and hovered above her. Barbara opened her eyes and saw her young lover above her staring intensely into her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her and she felt him gently twist her nipple and she began to shudder as he quickened his pace. Faster and faster now Kurt fucked Barbara Blaine. He kept his eyes open, not wanting to miss anything. He enjoyed watching her large breasts shake and quiver as he began to fuck her harder. He loved watching her lips as she moaned and licked them. He nuzzled her neck and felt her respond. He leaned down and quickly sucked a hard, red and ripe nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it before letting it pop out. He was rewarded with Barbara wrapping her legs around him, drawing him in deeper.

Kurt felt her clench and tighten before he saw it on her face. A moment later she flushed red across her cheeks and her chest as the first waves of an orgasm washed over her. Kurt slowed down his pace. Barbara was grateful for Kurt's gentleness. Her orgasm was intense and she needed a break. The break lasted only momentarily. She opened her eyes and was about to say something as she felt his rock hard arms tighten around her. She was in the air for a moment and then on her stomach, powerless as she felt him pulling her hips into the air. She wanted to say "no" but she was breathless from her orgasm. She felt his heat and the tip of his cock and although her mind was telling her that she was not ready for another round, her body betrayed her. It would not be the last time Barbara's body would betray her with Kurt. Involuntarily she raised her hips and then her ass, presenting herself for Kurt. His first thrust made her gasp, and for the next half hour she was constantly battling to catch her breath as Kurt took her, hard, then soft, fast, then slow, deep, then teasing, his hands constantly controlling her. They were on her hips, then squeezing her large soft breasts, then one was pulling her hair back and causing her to arch her back which only gave his large cock even deeper access to her as his other hand was either kneading a tit or grabbing the flank of her ass.

Barbara wanted him to stop, but she found that she couldn't stop. Her hands were gripping the bed sheets as she found strength she didn't know she had and began to thrust her ass back into him. Their bodies found a rhythm, a rhythm that Barbara had only dreamed about- maybe in the early days of her lovemaking it had been there, but it had been so long ago. Each thrust was met as his groin and her ass made contact louder and harder. Each grunted and moaned and pushed their bodies for just another moment. For Barbara it was the impossible becoming possible as wave after wave of orgasms swept over her body. For Kurt it was a matter of concentration. He was in great shape, so physically he could have kept going for hours. But it was the sight and thoughts of this sexy older woman on her hands and knees giving him everything he wanted as she struggled through multiple orgasms. It was her complete surrender to him that was his ultimate turn on and goal. Watching her breasts sway as he fucked her, hearing her moan as he lightly smacked her ass, feeling the heat as pulled her upright on her knees, pressing his stomach against her back, a large tit in each hand, his mouth biting her neck and hearing her gasp with pleasure as he cock pointed straight up inside her as they ground against each other with a passion and a fury Barbara had never known.

Eventually Kurt decided he had enough and was ready to have an orgasm. It gave him pleasure to know he was in control. He watched as Barbara withstood his assaults on her body. At times it was almost like he was outside himself. He slowed his pace for a few moments as he contemplated how to finish. He decided to give her one last hard fuck. He reached around with both hands and fumbled for a moment for her nipples. With one nipple secure between a thumb and forefinger of each hand, he began to fuck her hard. The effect on Barbara was immediate and intense. Her nipples were stretched and pulled as the momentum from his thrusts sent her 40 D breasts swinging outward, their path only stopped by how far her nipples would stretch. And causing the momentum behind the swinging of her breasts was Kurt's frantic thrusts, now coming harder and harder. Barbara felt him swell inside of her and although she was sure she had nothing left she felt this intense wave of heat sweep over her body as Kurt let loose. His orgasm was intense and hot. At the last moment he sunk his teeth into the nape of her neck, causing her to gasp in surprise one last time from the feeling of pleasure and pain. Her body started a series of deep tremors as she began to shake as she felt him cum deep insider of her. The source of her shaking was somewhere deep inside of her and as the waves over came her she lost her grip on the bedsheets. Her arms couldn't hold her up anymore and she fell on her stomach as the last of Kurt's deepest thrusts caused searing heat deep inside of her; deeper than anyone had ever been. A rag doll with her long hair wet and matted, Barbara simply surrendered the last ounces of resistance she had.

At some level Barbara thought to herself that he had completely won. He had broken her mentally. She had willingly become a dumb blonde bimbo, sashaying around the office, saying that the phone and the coffee maker were too complicated for her. She knew what she was doing when she dressed like bimbo an squealed and said she was dumb, and lately it had become second nature to her. She admitted she liked it. Life was simpler when she just admitted she was dumb and let Kurt make decisions for her.

And now her body had surrendered to Kurt. He was doing things to her beyond anything she had ever expected and she knew she would let him do anything he wanted to. She had surrendered her mind to Kurt and now her body. A thought flashed through her mind: what if he wasn't going to be fair with her? What if he made her do things she didn't want to do? Was he still angry with her for getting him thrown out of school? Would he seek revenge or was this enough, her being his dumb blonde slut? She sighed. She knew she was helpless. Kurt had won. Whatever he wanted she would do.

Kurt felt her surrender and pushed himself to give her another thrust and then another and then another. He sensed the importance of taking her once she was past the point of surrender. It was his way of showing her that her body belonged to him. Barbara was past a level of consciousness where she would remember her surrender to Kurt. But at a deeper level it was being burned into her: he had taken her past the point where she could exercise any control over her body. For the first time in her life she had been fully and completely taken. Her body had been owned. As she drifted back into higher levels of consciousness her surrender made her seek comfort from the man who now owned her. She pulled him close and rolled over and her lips found his and immediately his tongue invaded her, but it was more gentle and more sensual and as he bit and sucked on her lips Barbara felt as if she was in a place better than heaven. Even Kurt, who had been planning and scheming had to admit to himself that the moment was almost pure and sweet and as sexual a moment as he had ever experienced. Kurt allowed himself to relax and kiss this woman he had been dreaming about for years. She was his. And before her punishment and training would begin, he would allow himself several days of this- pure, hot, sweet, wonderful sex. Barbara sighed, unaware that her pleasure was a momentary reprieve from a young man who had devious plans for her.

Kurt had one more lesson in store for Barbara before relaxing and enjoying the moment completely. As they lay there in each others arms Kurt put Barbara's hand on his cock. Barbara wrapped her long red nails around it and began to stroke it lightly. Within a few minutes Kurt was hard again. He leaned over and kissed Barbara and then mounted her, pushing her back on the bed.

Barbara giggled. "Oh my. My boy is horny."

Kurt didn't respond, concentrating on fucking Barbara and getting her to a certain point. Within a few minutes Kurt had Barbara where he wanted her. Her legs was clenched around him and she was drawing him in. She was on the verge of another orgasm. Kurt slowed his motion and then stopped. Barbara snapped open her eyes and saw Kurt staring into her eyes.

"Baby don't stop" she moaned.

"Are you a bimbo?" Kurt asked.

Barbara giggled. "You know I am."

"No I mean really. No faking. Are you a bimbo?"

"Yes baby."

Kurt stopped and pulled his cock almost all the way out and then stopped. "Tell me the truth damn it and if you lie I will throw you out, fire you and you will never see me again. Are you a smart woman with an MBA or a dumb stupid bimbo slut?"

Barbara was confused. She strained with her legs to pull him in. Her pussy was on fire. She needed him and she thought he loved it when she played the bimbo.

"I....I don't ...oh please baby. Not now. Please. Just fuck me and we'll talk later."

Kurt clenched his teeth. "Tell me now or you are out forever."

Barbara suppressed a sob. She hadn't though about it much in the last few weeks as Kurt had gently pressed her into being a dumb blonde. "I really don't know" she finally said.

With a surprising amount of force Kurt flipped Barbara over and pushed her down flat on the bed. Then he took her hard and began to pound her. Barbara was helpless.

"You decide right now bitch. You are a dumb stupid blonde or just some hot smart milf that I fucked. But once you decide you cannot go back. And I will tell you right now, either way you decide I am fucking you in the ass. The difference is whether I throw your ass out afterward."

Kurt lifted Barbara up to her knees. Barbara hung like a rag doll. Her hair was matted wet. Her large breasts swung beneath her.

Kurt smacked her ass hard. "Lift up your ass bitch."

Barbara trembled as she lifted her ass up. She had never been fucked in the ass before.

"Tell me now before I fuck your ass. Smart mouth Milf, or dumb bimbo slut. But once you choose, you choose. No going back."

Barbara felt the tip of his cock at her ass. She felt powerless to resist. She thought of her prior life, and all those years she had fought with her husband about business, and finance and investments and even discussions about politics.

And then she thought of the last three weeks where all she had concentrated on was doing her makeup and nails and smoking her cigarettes and dressing for Kurt and waiting on him and getting him coffee and spending the money he gave her on slutty clothes and makeup. It had been so liberating being dumb. Somehow she felt free. She saw how the other secretaries and women at work ridiculed her and smirked at her, but somehow that didn't bother her anymore.

Kurt began to ease his cock slowly in her ass. Barbara relaxed and felt him swell inside of her. It was like no feeling she had ever felt before. She felt totally full of this man and she wiggled her ass and Kurt began to pump her, slowly at first, then harder.

"Decide before I cum, or you're out."

Barbara thought about her powerlessness. Right now her ass was up in the air for Kurt to do to her whatever he wanted. In private, in his bed, she was his toy. She was powerless. Then she remembered the scene in the bar where in public he was showing her she was powerless. She was told to wiggle and display her body and let three of his friends display her and paw and maul her and kiss her and make their own private plans to fuck her and all she could do to register any protest was stand there with a little dumb smile on her face with her head tilted and her hands on her hips. But really, she could have run away at any time. But she didn't. She stayed and willingly became a public plaything for those teens. So really, the idea dimly passed through her head, what choice did she have now? Hadn't she really already chosen? Wasn't her private surrender to Kurt just like her public surrender? Total and complete.

Barbara raised her voice until it was high and girly: "I.....I want you. Like, I don't make big decisions. I'm.....I'm just too stupid for that. You know that baby."

"You are just a dumb bimbo aren't you?" Kurt said as he pumped her ass. "Dumb" said Barbara as Kurt thrust deeper in her ass. Kurt paused for a minute and then thrust again. "Bimbo" gasped Barbara as she felt his cock travel even deeper up her ass. Kurt quickened his pace. With every thrust Barbara said "dumb" or "bimbo" as she moved her ass back to meet his cock.

Kurt smiled. He now knew he had her. He had forced Barbara to confront her past life and fully reject it on her own. He continued pumping her. Barbara continued moaning "dumb" and "bimbo" with each thrust. The more she said it, the closer she felt again to cuming, and somehow this orgasm was going to be bigger than the last ones.

"Does this feel good?"

"Oh baby it does."

"Would you like some money to go shopping and buy some outfits that show off your ass so you can shake it for me."

Barbara wiggled her ass in delight and squealed with pleasure.

"I love shopping for clothes for you baby. You know I am too dumb to go shopping unless you remind me. I'm just, like, ya know, so ditzy sometimes. But like ya, baby, I want to go shopping for some sexy clothes."

Kurt slowed down for a moment and surveyed Barbara and thought of all he had accomplished. She was on all fours, in his bed, naked, her breasts hanging and swaying while he plunged his cock in and out of her. His hands were on her shapely ass. Kurt knew he was master of this bimbo milf. He could slip his cock in and out of her ass, and all she would do was squeal. He could fuck her as hard as he could and she would grunt and moan and endure his onslaught, never thinking for a minute that she had a right to tell him to stop. He could take her for a ride in his car, put down the top, and pull down her shirt and display her tits for all to see. He could bring her to any public place, dressed in as slutty clothes as he could find for her, and what was even more fun was ordering her to go buy the sluttiest clothes possible.

Veri
Veri
817 Followers