Barbara Becomes a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
815 Followers

What could be better? Kurt thought.

Barbara squealed in a high pitch voice: "Like, ya, I'm going to cum again."

Barbara changing her voice to that of a bimbo was just too much for Kurt. It turned him on so much to hear her voluntarily change for him like this. He let loose, pumping as much as he could in her before collapsing on top of her. Barbara shouted as Kurt let loose inside of her. The orgasm washed over her, up through her stomach, over her nipples and tits, and exploded in her head. She saw stars and collapsed, moaning "dumb" and "bimbo" as Kurt's cock twitched in her ass. They lay like that for a few minutes, each catching their breath and then Barbara rolled over, feeling Kurt's cock slide out of her ass. She quickly cuddled in Kurt's arms, putting small kisses on his chest and arms and face before she nestled next to him and cooed: "I am just so lucky to have someone who can make decisions for me and like, ya know, take care of me, because like I am just so dumb at times."

Barbara sat up and lit a cigarette which she knew Kurt liked to see. Then she held up her hand and looked at her nails. "Tomorrow I want to go to the nail salon and ya know, like tell them that like I need nails ya know that go with my cigarettes and outfits because it's like so important that I like look .....what's that big word again?"

Kurt chuckled. Barbara was doing just what he wanted. "Coordinated."

"Like ya! That cordinated word you just said." Barbara then let out a big giggle. "I have such a problem with big words." Then she sunk back into Kurt's arms and let out a sigh: "But that's what I have you for." Then she just lay there and looked at her nails and finished her cigarette before putting her red nails on Kurt's cock again. As soon as he got hard she would go back to work.

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"Yeah" Barbara said shyly. She was a bit embarrassed.

"Did my friends all want to fuck you?"

"Like ya"

"Do you like being a sexy bimbo on display?"

Barbara put her head on Kurt's chest and snuggled up to him. "Yes" she whispered. Deep down Kurt had touched upon her darkest, hidden fantasy: to be a public slut.

"Are you going to let them fuck you?"

Barbara giggled. "Like if you will let me, then like ya, it would be cool and fun and stuff."

Kurt petted her head which made her feel so small and helpless and also made her feel owned by him.

"Yes" he said. "I want you to be slutty for them and fuck them. But there's one rule when it comes to you. You only fuck who I tell you to." Barbara felt a wave of humiliation sweep over her. For one instant the thought of telling him that he had no such right to say that to her raced through her mind. But then she thought of how she had already surrendered to Kurt and how good she felt and how much it turned her on. The sex they had just had was the best sex Barbara had ever had. She wanted more. Kurt petted her head and Barbara felt like a little girl seeking approval.

Barbara nuzzled Kurt. It felt so good. Barbara knew what she needed to say: "You make all the decisions for me baby and for my pussy. I'm just a dumb blonde who needs to be told what to do." Barbara sighed. "I'll fuck who ever you tell me to."

Kurt petted her some more. "Good girl." Barbara cooed with delight and satisfaction. "That was easy" she thought to herself. "One less thing to think about. Kurt will tell me who to fuck. I can concentrate on my diet and my nails and my makeup and buy sexy clothes." Barbara cuddled even closer to Kurt. It felt so good to be owned.

Kurt decided to give Barbara one last test.

"You know, we haven't known each other that long. Tell me a little about yourself."

"Barbara stoked his cock gently. "Like what do you want to know?"

"Umm..well lets start with school. How far did you go in school."

Barbara giggled. This was going to be an easy test for her: "Like I finished high school but that was a real drag and then like I was like I'm done with that, ya."

Barbara nuzzled into Kurt and kissed his ear. "That doesn't bother it you baby, does it? I mean like I don't read or know much or stuff." Barbara continued stroking his cock and then she kissed his chest in small kisses before working her want down to his cock. Then she flicked out her tongue and lightly ran it over his cock. "But like I have knowledge and stuff on other things." As Barbara said this she stared straight into Kurt's eyes. Then she giggled and wrapped her lips around her young lover's cock. She wanted to drain him dry. She sucked him for a few minutes while he petted her head.

"No" Kurt said. "That doesn't bother me. I like you just the way you are."

Barbara stopped sucking his cock for a moment and looked up into Kurt's eyes. Then she batted her eyes at him. "Every day I will do this to you before you leave the house because I don't want my man leaving horny and looking at anyone else." Barbara then turned her attention back to Kurt's cock. Between sucking and kissing it she said "Because that's my job now. To dress for this and take care of this and suck this and make sure this cock can have me any time it gets a little hard, because like ya know....." Barbara then giggled. "I'm so ditzy I forgot what I was going to say."

Kurt slipped his hard cock between the thick lips of his milf. "You don't need to say anything. Just do your job." Barbara looked up at Kurt with adoring eyes and smiled with his cock in her mouth. Then she turned her attention back to his cock, fully satisfied that she had found what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. Barbara sighed with contentment as she continued to suck Kurt's cock.

Kurt woke up the next morning with a raging hard on and feeling wonderful. Then realized why: Barbara was sucking his cock. Kurt smiled and stretched and Barbara looked up from where she was and slowly let Kurt's cock slip from her mouth: "Well look who's up. Good morning sleepy head." Kurt arched his back a bit and slipped his cock back into Barbara's mouth. Barbara immediately started sucking his cock again as she ran her nails over his hard chest.

Kurt put his arms behind his head and thought about how lucky he was. Barbara was the sexiest woman he had ever had and would probably ever have. He began to question his plans for her. The anger he had for her getting him kicked out of school was fading. Hadn't he already had enough revenge? He had broken her mentally. He had turned her from an intelligent, independent woman into a stupid, ditzy blonde bimbo who had utterly surrendered her life to him. He owned her, body and mind. Would degrading her further, turning her into a street walking whore really matter at this point? Why not just keep her as his private play thing? He could let his friends fuck her, but why take it further than that?

Kurt pulled his cock out and sat up and rolled Barbara over on her belly. He slapped her ass lightly and she raised herself to him. She presented her ass and pussy to him, ready for him to fuck her however he desired. Kurt realized that this was more than he could have ever hoped for. He abandoned his darker plans for Barbara. He would just keep her as his sex toy.

Kurt entered Barbara from behind and within a few moments he felt her shudder and then she squealed: "Oh baby, gawd, I'm all tickley and tingly all over. It feels soooo like good baby."

Kurt kept up a steady rhythm, pumping Barbara as hard as he wanted. He liked watching her tits flopping back and forth, and then he grabbed both of them, gave her a few more hard pumps, and came deeply inside of her. It felt so good and Kurt realized he could do this whenever he wanted. What else could a man want then to have the woman of his dreams as his own private whore?

Barbara cuddled next to Kurt and sighed contentedly. Kurt stoked her tit lightly while she prattled on about what she wanted to do today. He nails, her hair, try on some of the new clothes she had bought, and then get her toenails done as well.

"Any other plans?" Kurt asked.

Barbara wrapped her painted red nails around Kurt's limp cock.

"Just this. Just making sure that whenever he gets hard, that I take care of him immediately."

Kurt had just had more sex in the last twelve hours than he had had in the last six months. And for the foreseeable future he would be having as much sex with a voluptuous 47 year old milf with an amazing set of tits and the most fuckable and sexy set of lips he had ever seen. He loved just kissing Barbara. And he knew that she was putty in his hands. If he desired a brunette next week, all he had to do was say the word and she would dye her hair. If he wanted a blow job with his morning coffee at work, all he had to do was snap his fingers and Barbara would come tottering in on her sexy high heels and willingly kneel before him and suck him dry. He would have to be crazy to give all that up. And Kurt wasn't crazy.

Kurt pulled Barbara close and closed his eyes as he stroked her tit and felt her lightly stroking his cock and balls. Yes, he said to himself, this was good enough for him. He would keep Barbara as his sex toy, bimbo plaything. Maybe, he thought to himself, he would even marry her. In many ways, he thought, she would be the perfect wife.

As if Barbara was reading his mind, she snuggled up to his neck and whispered into his ear: "Baby. I am so happy. I could like, ya know, stay like this forever."

Kurt smiled. He indeed was a lucky man.

Veri
Veri
815 Followers