Barbara Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara does deep throat & interracial.
1.9k words
4.53
129.2k
27
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,181 Followers

This is intended for adults 21 and over only. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of a sexual nature, please, don't read this or download it.

If this is illegal where ever you are reading this stop now.

* * * * *

I was in my photo studio early the next morning when I heard the knock on the door. It was Barbara. She sure was early today. " I was wondering if I got the modeling job and to see what else you had in mind for me like you said last night." she asked. I told her the job was hers, but "I also want to know if you might be interested in a side job for one night. A friend of mine is having a fraternity party at the college Saturday night. He's looking for a girl to entertain, if you know what I mean? You seemed to enjoy yourself yesterday, so I wondered if you would be interested?"

"What exactly would I have to do?, she asked."

You would be paid to be the entertainment for nineteen men at the frat house. Whatever they want, you would be expected to do. Do you think you'd want handle nineteen guys?

"Sounds like it could be fun," Barbara replied. "What time should I be there." I gave Barbara all the details and to ask for Mark when she arrived. I told her I would be there to take pictures of her performance.

Barbara arrived Saturday right on time at 8:00 pm. I was already there when Mark met Barbara at the door. After Mark saw Barbara, he assured me that no one would be disappointed tonight. Barbara was one great looking piece of ass. Mark escorted her into to the next room where nineteen guys were waiting for Barbara's arrival. As we walked into the room whistles and yells started as Barbara's appearance met with their approval. Barbara stood in the middle of the room surveying the group to see what was in store for her. There were all shapes and sizes of men all with drinks in their hands. Most of them in the room were pretty good looking she thought. Two guys in the corner were rather heavy, and three of them were black. There were beer bottles , wine bottles and glasses everywhere. Barbara had a slight fear on her face that they may get a little rowdy and nasty. She took a deep breath, smiled at everyone and said," OK guys, what are we going to do first.

Mark went up to Barbara first. He started unbuttoning her blouse and unbuttoned her skirt which immediately fell to the floor. Silence came over the whole room as Barbara stood there now with just her bra and panties left on. Mark began kisssing her while rubbing his hand in her crotch. As Barbara became aroused from the hand massaging her slit, she relaxed and looked like she was going to enjoy tonights' session.

Barbara slipped her bra straps over her shoulders and while Mark unhooked it in back. When her 38 inch tits fell free the hoots and hollers started again from the crowd. Then Barbara slipped her panties off and knelt down in front of Mark unbuckling his pants pulling them down. She pulled out his cock which had grown to about eight inches and she started licking the head. While Barbara began sucking Mark into her mouth, another guy named John came up from behind her and started licking her cunt. John's cock grew in no time and he inserted it into Barbara's cunt. Barbara continued sucking on Mark slurping his hot meat in and out of her mouth as John was now fucking her pretty hard. Mark put his hands on Barbara's head guiding it up and down his shaft. "I'm cumming ," he yelled out. Barbara didn't quit, but kept sucking Mark's cock in her mouth swallowing his entire load. When Barbara was sure she had all of Mark's sperm she let his cock slip out.

John's pace had picked up considerably fucking her cunt. He let out moan, and pulled out of Barbara's hole. Barbara quickly turned around grabbing his cock guiding it to her mouth to take the second load down her throat. She licked his cock clean telling John," That cum sure tastes good."

There were already two to take their places, but they were so excited from seeing Barbara swallow two mouthfuls of jism, they were ready to explode now. They quickly moved, one on each side of Barbara's face. Barbara held her head back and opened her mouth ready for more hot white spunk. They both blew their loads at almost the same time. A few spurts managed to make in Barbara's mouth, but most splattered on her face. She cleaned them both up, licking any remaining cream left on their cocks and then ate what she could dripping from her face.

The three black guys strolled up to Barbara next. " Hi guys." Barbara said. "Your the first black men for me." Tony the biggest of them told Barbara, "Well, baby your the first white cunt for us, too. And your one hot piece of ass. Can you do all three of us at once?" Barbara thought, all three holes filled at once. It sounded rather exciting having never done that before. Barbara replied, " Sure, sounds like fun."

Tony's one friend layed down on the floor. "You sit on his cock, baby," Tony instructed Barbara. Barbara squatted over his nine inch cock and sat right down on it taking it all the way up her cunt at once. "Ok, Mike, you fuck her in the ass." Mike's cock was about ten inches long with a very large cockhead. When Tony told Mike to fuck her ass, Barbara was a little worried how that fat cock was going to fit in her tiny little asshole. But, Mike knew what to do. He licked her butthole, lubricating it with his saliva, then spit in his hand and rubbed it on his cock. He squatted over Barbara's ass, placed his cock at Barbara's anal entrance and started pushing slowly. Barbara was surprised how Mike was being gentle and going easy. She was able to relax now, since he wasn't going to be rough.

As Barbara relaxed, Mike's big cockhead slipped right in. Barbara let out a little whimper, not from pain, but from the feel of this giant knob which just entered her ass. Mike pushed his shaft the rest of the way up Barbara's bunghole and slowly began fucking her ass.

With two black cocks in Barbara, that left Tony standing in front of her. Tony was stroking his cock as he waited for Barbara to get used to the first two penetrations. Barbara couldn't believe the size Tony's cock was growing to. His cock had to be at least thirteen inches long, maybe more. "Like what you see baby? " Tony asked. Barbara said, "I've never seen any cock that big." "Well, it's all for you baby." And I want you to take it all the way down that beautiful throat." Barbara immediately had a scared look on her face as she replied to Tony, '"I can't." "I can't take that big thing down my throat." "I've never been able to deep throat any cock much less yours." Tony tried to convince Barbara. " I KNOW you can. You just have to try. It's just like taking it up the ass. Once you relax it goes in easy. Just try it. Then if you can't it's ok". "All right." Barbara thought for a moment and replied, "OK." "I'll try."

Barbara took the monster cock in two hands and started sucking it. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and held there. She mouthed and tongued it to see what this big black cock tasted like. She continued sucking harder and deeper while her cunt and asshole were getting stuffed with the other two black cocks.

As the cunt and ass fucking continued, Tony fucked Barbara's mouth while gently running his fingers up and down her neck massaging her throat muscles. "Keep your head up and relax those muscles," he said. He kept massaging her neck while he gave her reassurance. Tony pushed a little deeper filling Barbara's mouth. His cock was at the entrance of Barbara's throat and there was at least nine inches left to go. I don't know if Barbara knew what was happening at this point with one cock driving in and out of her cunt and the other black cock still drilling her asshole.

Tony pushed some more and the big black piece of meat started down Barbara's throat. She was doing it. Barbara's mouth was wide open with her head tilted back and Tony was shoving his long black schlong down her throat. Inch by inch it disappeared into Barbara's mouth stretching her throat to the limit to accomodate his massive tool. With about ten inches in, a quiet gurgling sound came from Barbara's throat as Tony was literally stuffing it the rest of the way in. Finally, Barbara's lips were pressed against Tony's balls as all thirteen inches of hard black meat lay lodged in Barbara's throat. "Ooooh, Baby." Tony yelled out. "you're some fucking slut." Barbara's eyes were wide open as Tony gave a couple short in and out strokes working his tight fitted cock in her throat. " You're some white fuckin' cocksucker, baby. Your throat is so... tight."

Tony quickly pulled his cock from the depths of Barbara's throat so she could get a quick breath. Then he positioned himself right above Barbara's mouth and lowered himself into her again, shoving his giant black cock all the way down Barbara's throat in one motion. Barbara actually helped by working her lips and throat trying to swallow the big black piece of meat as Tony pushed it down. Then Tony began working that big black tool up and down, fucking Barbara's throat with thirteen inches of hard black cock. Barbara grabbed Tony's ass with both hands pulling him towards her forcing his black rod all the way down her throat. With Tony's crotch in her face and balls slapping her chin, she kept him lodged there in the tight depths of her tiny throat.

That was all Tony could take. He quickly pulled out of her throat and while Barbara gasped for breath, the biggest wad of cum she's ever seen burst from Tony's cock into her mouth. Barbara had no choice but to swallow the big load of jizz. She grabbed the big black cock and with two hands and milked it onto her tongue before gulping it down again. Looking at Tony, Barbara said half out of breath, "that was a big load. You sure had a lot of cum in there."

Tony asked, "How did you like it?" "Do you like the taste of black cum?" Barbara smiled, "I want more." Mike who was still in Barbara's ass pulled out, walked around to Barbara's face and deposited his spunk in Barbara's mouth too. Once Barbara devoured his load and licked the taste of her own ass off Mike's cock, she backed off the other black man's rock hard shaft just in time to take his hot black spunk in her face too. Barbara smeared it all over her face then licked her fingers to get a taste of his cream too..

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Comments Welcome

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,181 Followers