Barbara Ch. 13

Story Info
Barbara sells her services.
3.5k words
4.51
69k
11
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,188 Followers

Chapter 13: Slut For Sale (pt1)

This is intended for adults 21 and over only. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of a sexual nature, please, don't read this or download it.

If this is illegal where ever you are reading this stop now.

Warning : This chapter of the Barbara series involves the total sexual humiliation and degradation of two girls including forced anal & oral sex, fisting, forced participation in watersports, bondage and infliction of pain. If any of these graphic sexual scenarios offend you, stop now and read no further. This writing is for those who enjoy sexually explicit fantasy stories.

* * * * *

Barbara finally decided, since she enjoyed sex so much and was willing to do anything, that she could easily get paid for doing what she liked. She may as well earn a living with her body. Since men enjoyed fucking her so much and enjoyed watching her do incredibly nasty things, then why not get paid for it. It almost seemed criminal to her to get money for what she liked doing so much.

Well it didn't take long. Barbara answered a few ads from an adult newspaper and found one to be rather interesting. She called regarding the ad to find out about this man John wanting a woman willing to participate in some kinky sex. He would pay $1000 for a night of her services provided Barbara met with his approval. Barbara accepted and arranged to meet him later tonight.

Barbara wanted to look extra good this evening. She started right away preparing herself for another night of wild sex. She spent allot of time fixing her hair, making sure it was full and curly surrounding her smooth soft cheeks. She went real heavy with dark red lipstick and blue eye shadow. When she finished she stared at herself in the mirror admiring the look she created. What an amazing sight, she outdid herself this time. Her body looked and said "fuck me hard, I'm a whore and I want it bad." She decided on wearing underwear this time. Her frilly white lace bra pushed up her 38" breasts making them look even fuller. You could see her full dark nipples through the flimsy material. She pulled out a tight short pleated black mini-dress from the closet, but before that, next was white fishnet stockings attached to a frilly white garter belt. The white panties were the skimpiest, a tiny little G-string with a small patch covering her pubic hair and a little string going up her asscrack. She slipped on the dress that rode half way up her thighs which nearly exposed her garter. Then when she slipped on her six inch heels, they accented her long shapely legs making them look like they went on forever up underneath her dress. Barbara was happy with her final look. She was truly a whore looking to get laid.

She left early to arrive at John's home. When she entered she obviously met with his approval, as if there would have been any doubt, and John introduced her to another couple, already there, Tyronne and Kelly. Tyronne was a tall slender black man and Kelly was a young, very young blonde girl. John explained that he had expected to be alone with Barbara tonight, but Tyronne, his friend, dropped in to show off his new girl Kelly. Kelly, as John explained, was a runaway 18 year old teenager whom Tyronne convinced that she could make allot of money working for him. They both agreed that the best way for Kelly to learn how to work the streets was first to learn how to please a man in bed. John figured the best thing to do was to see a pro in action. That's where Barbara came into the picture.

Barbara looked at Kelly seeing a somewhat frightened little girl unsure of what she was about to do and what she was getting herself in to. Kelly was only 5'1" tall, a small body, very slender maybe 100 lbs. if that, short sandy blonde hair, and extremely attractive facial features. Still, you could tell she was just a kid. Her body was just beginning to blossom. Kelly had a stunning figure even in the simple blouse and skirt she had on. Her cute pert breasts stood out so proud and firm and her gorgeous smooth legs were a delight to look at in her short skirt. She would have no problem getting men into bed with her.

Barbara made the first move pulling Kelly to the sofa and started removing her own clothes then started pulling Kelly's off. Kelly let Barbara strip her naked. Barbara sensed the shyness in Kelly's body as she peeled the young girl's clothes away. As Kelly stood there naked in front of everyone Barbara knew she was embarrassed and somewhat afraid. She wondered if this frightened young girl knew what she was getting herself into. Barbara kissed her gently, then licked her gorgeous delicate young breasts. They were so soft and tender just beginning to develop. Barbara sucked on the soft tissue making Kelly's nipples respond growing large and puffy on the tips of her breasts. They were one beautiful sight. Kelly certainly was developing into a gorgeous young lady. Barbara then spread open Kelly's legs to play with pussy. When Kelly responded and relaxed, then Barbara went down on her harder licking and probing her tiny slit.

John and Tyronne jumped right in undressing, stripping down to their shorts. Barbara then went to John and began caressing his balls and cock through his underwear. The bulge grew larger as she continued. Then she dropped to her knees pulling his shorts down to begin sucking his now nine inch hard cock. She wasted no time giving him a good blow job. His cock easily slid down her throat repeatedly, as Barbara made him moan while she pleasured him. Then, in no time Barbara was on her hands and knees with John alternating fucking her cunt then her asshole.

Kelly was a bit hesitant to do anything with Tyronne, while watching Barbara, and in amazement on how easily she took John in each of her holes. Meanwhile, Tyronne had dropped his shorts and stood there stroking this enormous ten inch black piece of meat. Ten inches of black cock is a bit intimidating for any girl much less a sweet young little blonde like Kelly, who has had little sexual experience. But Tyronne's cock was incredibly thick. In fact, Tyronne's own hand didn't reached around it as he jerked himself. It had to be eight inches around his hard black shaft.

Tyronne moved between Kelly's spread open legs. He looked down into her frightened eyes as he placed his massive black tool on her slit. He pushed against Kelly's tight cunt and it stretched open wider and wider attempting to take his cock in. He leaned forward pushing harder and Kelly's cunt stretched taut as Tyronne's cockhead slipped in. Kelly whimpered from the pressure of her hole being opened so wide. Tyronne penetrated her deeper getting a couple inches inside. Kelly let out a little school girl cry as her hole filled up with black cock.

But Tyronne still had at least six inches of cock yet to plant inside Kelly. He pushed on, five inches, six inches, seven. Kelly squirmed in discomfort as Tyronne's cock hit bottom inside her tiny cunt. But he was determined to get all of his huge tool inside this cute teenage body. He forced himself in deeper stretching the inner walls of Kelly's cunthole. Kelly felt her insides tighten from the pressure being exerted by Tyronne's giant cock pushing deeper up her hole. It became almost unbearable for Kelly to take such a huge thing inside her petite body. It felt as though his cock was pushing into her belly. She was scared, his cock was so big.

She feared he may rip a hole completely through the soft tissues of her cunt. Then Tyronne lunged forward falling on top of Kelly jamming the last inch inside her. Kelly screamed as somehow her cunt managed to stretch enough to accommodate all of Tyronne's monster thick meat. All she could think of was how full her tiny body felt with this cock inside her. Tyronne realize he wouldn't last very long in this tight teens fuckhole. So he quickly pulled out to keep from cumming so soon and held it motioning for Kelly to start sucking it now. She hesitated, a little afraid as to where to start with such a big cock. Afterall, she was only eighteen and had very little sexual experience.

Barbara motioned both Tyronne and Kelly closer to her as John kept pumping away up Barbara's ass. Barbara grabbed the big black cock and sucked it slowly showing Kelly there wasn't anything to be afraid of. But this cock was even a challenge for Barbara. She popped it in and out of her mouth, stuffing as much as she could inside, then held it for Kelly. Kelly took the big cockhead between her lips, backed off, then did it again. She licked it, wiping some of the precum off with her tongue gingerly tasting it. Then she went down on it a little deeper taking a few inches inside her mouth. Kelly had to literally force her mouth wide open to get it in. She was getting the hang of it though. Barbara thought she probably never had a cock in her mouth before, and she was right. This certainly was Kelly's first time. Kelly was working Tyronne's black meat with her hand now, jerking it while she sucked.

Then, all of a sudden, John was ready to explode. Fucking Barbara's ass and watching this cute blonde learn the art of cocksucking was just enough to set him off. Quickly he pulled out, Barbara turned around taking his cock in hand and took him to her mouth. The sperm gushed onto Barbara's face and into her mouth. She collected all his fresh jizz from his spurting cock, letting her mouth fill up. When he ran dry, she turned to Kelly showing off her mouthful of thick white sperm, then swallowed John's load. Of course afterwards she cleaned up his cock getting every bit of his sperm off him.

Now it was Kelly's turn. She really didn't know what to expect and without warning Tyronne just let it go. He grabbed Kelly's head holding it in place on his cock. The cum poured from him. It started running from Kelly's mouth as she tried to back away, but Tyronne held her head there until he finished emptying his balls of all his jizz and made sure it went in her mouth. Kelly's face was dripping with cum as it dribbled from the corners of her full mouth. Tyronne pulled out, "swallow it," he ordered. Kelly looked up at him a little scared not to obey.

It was evident she never had sperm in her mouth before. Now she was covered in it and her mouth was loaded with the hot sticky stuff. She could feel the warm thick fluid covering her tongue. She wasn't sure if she was going to like the idea of eating it. But she was afraid to spit it out. Tyronne certainly wouldn't like her to do that. Then she closed her mouth and her throat contracted. Kelly swallowed the thick slimy juice down. "Good girl," Tyronne commented. Barbara leaned over to Kelly and kissed her lightly on the cheek, then licked some of the sperm still dripping from her chin. "That wasn't so bad, was it," Barbara asked Kelly? "Just wait and see, soon you won't be able to get enough of it."

Barbara took Kelly and positioned her on her hands and knees with her face in the sofa. "Barbara asked, "are you guys ready to try out a virgin ass?" Kelly looked back over her shoulder scared at what Barbara proposed. "Just relax honey, you'll love it, trust me." John was already hard at the prospect of fucking this cute blonde's precious little asshole now staring up at him. Barbara spread open Kelly's asscheeks, licked up through her crack pausing on her anus to get it good and wet. Then she fingered Kelly's asshole probing inside with one, then two fingers to get her used to being penetrated up the ass. Once Barbara felt Kelly relax, she spread her asscheeks wide apart holding them open for John.

He positioned himself over her darling little ass placing his cock on her tight puckered backdoor. While he started pushing in, Barbara began fingering Kelly's cunt. John penetrated Kelly's ass quickly, jamming his cockhead in swiftly, then slowly plunged his hard cock deeper and deeper. Kelly was getting a little panicky from John's big meat stretching her anus so wide. It hurt a little. Barbara fingered harder pushing her fingers deep inside Kelly's cunt. That seemed to work pretty good. Kelly was getting turned on, which gave John a chance to start pumping her super tight asshole. Kelly at eighteen was getting her first assfuck. And she was getting it hard and deep. But it didn't last very long. Her tight ass made John cum quickly. He pumped his load in her ass while Kelly moaned her approval feeling his hot cum dump into her rectum.

When he finished, it was Tyronne's turn. This was going to be much more difficult, at least that's what Barbara thought. And she was right. Tyronne's monster thick cock could easily split Kelly's asshole apart. Tyronne's cock was so huge next to Kelly's petite little anal pucker, it didn't seem possible that it could fit inside. Even though John had loosened her backdoor up, Tyronne's cock was going to have a tough time getting in. Tyronne knew it and so did Kelly. She was already apprehensive and showing signs of fright.

"Hold on honey," Tyronne commented, "this is going to hurt some." But before Kelly even reacted to his comment, Tyronne had his huge cockhead positioned on Kelly's asshole. He pushed his fat cockhead around on her cute anal pucker smearing some of John's sperm that had oozed out all over her anus. Then he pushed forward and rammed it in. Kelly let out scream as his big cock head forced it's way in, stretching open her tiny anus. Kelly felt like her asshole had surely ripped open, but it somehow it managed to stretch apart to accommodate Tyronne's huge black cock. Her anal hole hugged the fat bulging head of his huge black tool as it passed into her rear hole. Barbara could see the tears roll down Kelly's cheeks from the pain, but she held back screaming any more. Her anus was stretched open incredibly wide. Barbara was surprised that Kelly was able to take such a huge cock in her tiny behind.

Tyronne pushed in deeper, forcing his thick meat through Kelly's asshole and up inside her tiny rectum. Kelly was breathing heavy almost in a panic as the thick black log between Tyronne's legs disappeared deeper and deeper inside Kelly's precious little ass. "Oh!!! it's so big,... ahhhhh!..."

"It's... soooo... b..i..g! ahhhhh!...it hurts..."

Kelly had his black cock stuffed in her, buried in her ass and it was hurting. She was afraid to cry out to express the sheer torture and agony her asshole felt. It didn't seem like it would have done much good anyway. Tyronne was going to fuck her ass and that was it. Then she felt his cock begin to slowly piston in and out. Tyronne drove his tool back and forth, deeper and deeper with each thrust. Tears were running down Kelly's cheeks. Her virgin ass was getting reamed by the biggest cock she's ever seen. Then from the tightness of Kelly's asshole, he too was ready to explode. He pushed all the way down burying his entire thick length inside. Kelly felt the big tool ram inside her until her asshole hugged the core of his cock and the head pushed on her insides deep within her body.

Then Tyronne blew his load, into the deepest part of Kelly's ass. He grabbed Kelly around her waist pulling her body hard onto his, forcing every bit of his spasming cock inside Kelly's rectum. Judging from Tyronne's movements he was having an incredible orgasm and thoroughly enjoying Kelly's tight teenage asshole. Stream after stream of cum flooded her tiny rectum. When Kelly eventually felt the throbbing stop and the hot spurting subside, Tyronne withdrew from her stretched asshole, leaving her moaning from her second anal fuck of the night.

For Barbara, watching this was just too much to bear. Seeing Kelly kneeling there with her anal hole still spread open and knowing that just inside that hole was a big pool of fresh cum. It seemed such a shame to waste all that sperm. She just had to have it. Barbara moved over to Kelly's behind and licked her just fucked asshole feeling on her tongue the slimy cum residue that coated Kelly's anal opening. She licked the entire anal opening clean before continuing her efforts to get the rest of the load that Tyronne's cock dumped inside. She spread Kelly's cheeks further apart forcing them open wide and stretching her anus. Barbara tongued Kelly's asshole more, smearing the sperm around her asscrack using her lips and face. Barbara was lapping up every bit of jizz she could find. Then she pulled Kelly's tiny buttcheeks open even wider making a large tunnel entrance to the blonde teens rectum. Barbara pushed into Kelly's ass with her tongue trying to scoop out Tyronne's sperm. Barbara actually scoured deep into Kelly's anal opening with her tongue licking the soft dark hidden flesh inside the anal entrance of Kelly's ass. But she really couldn't get at the rest of it, it was too deep inside Kelly's bowels. The nasty slut within Barbara was now emerging. Her lust and frenzy for cum brought out her filthy whore side.

With her face still buried between Kelly's asscheeks, Barbara placed her lips onto Kelly's stretched open asshole, grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down onto the floor until Kelly was seated on Barbara's face. Then Barbara started sucking, sucking hard on Kelly's anal opening. She held Kelly's tiny butt cheeks in her hands keeping them spread apart. Barbara stuffed her face deep in Kelly's behind placing her lips on the eighteen year old's gapping asshole. Then she sucked and sucked. Kelly was going wild with the incredible feeling of her asshole getting sucked and rimmed. Tyronne and John couldn't believe what Barbara was doing, sucking the cum from this teenagers tight ass. They listened to the loud slurping noises from between the blonde's asscheeks as Barbara accomplished her task. Occasionally Barbara would pause to express a "Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm" as the sperm passed from Kelly's ass to Barbara's mouth and down her throat when she swallowed with sheer enjoyment. The sperm continued dripping and oozing from Kelly's ass with the help of Barbara's cum vacuum mouth until Kelly's rectum was sucked clean.

Barbara pushed Kelly off her face. She sat up looking at John and Tyronne. Her lips glistened with white sperm and some brown slime running down her chin. Her face was a mess covered with Tyronne's spunk and some sticky slimy filth that she sucked from inside of Kelly's ass. But Barbara merely sat there tasting the nasty sticky stuff she extracted from the teens behind. She ate everything that she sucked out, swallowing several times to get all the residue clinging to the inside of her mouth.

"What a fuckin' whore," John exclaimed. "Look at you."

"Clean yourself off, you disgusting bitch."...

"So you like it nasty and dirty, huh?"

Barbara licked her lips, and used her fingers to remove the sticky scum dripping from her face, pushing it into her mouth to eat that too.

"I had no idea what a slutty cunt you really were," John remarked in utter amazement.

Barbara lay there somewhat exhausted from her last activity.

"If you'd do a filthy thing like that without being forced, I wonder what else you would do for us.?"

"I'll bet I could treat you like a real cheap slut."

"Is that what you want, you filthy whore?"...

Barbara still sat there cleaning up her face.

"Do you hear me you fuckin' slut?"

Barbara was still recovering and out of breath from all that sucking, but yes, she wanted to be treated like a whore, like a slut. She wanted to do more nasty vile things. That's what she likes and what gets her off. She was ready for any disgusting thing they could think of.

"Get up," John ordered. "Get your fuckin' ass up off the floor. I'll show you what it's really like to be a whore. I'm gonna treat you like a piece of shit, you little slut cunt.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Comments Welcome

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,188 Followers