Barbara Gets a Job at a Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

Barbara was in ecstasy, her body was quivering. She could not remember the last time her body was tingling like this. Jared's fingers, wherever he let them roam, were driving her crazy. Just as she felt she was about to cum Jared stopped and she let out a loud moan. Then Jared was slipping out from behind her on the couch and laying her down on it. Barbara started to protest and Jared kissed her softly. Then he moved down and kissed her neck and then the top of her chest and finally his lips stopped at a nipple as his tongue swirled around her areola. Meanwhile his hands had pulled down her panties and his fingers were slipping in and out of her.

After several moments on her tit, Jared continued his downward travels, kissing beneath her tits and then across her smooth and flat stomach and then finally down below her belt line which caused her to moan and shudder. Just the thought of what Jared was threatening to do, along with his fingers which had found her G spot was causing her to orgasm.

Jared lifted his head up and a moment and smiled. Barbara was laying down, her hands above her head, her legs spread. She was naked and she was his.

Jared put his head back down and went for her pussy. He nibbled on her inner thighs causing Barbara to quiver and raise her hips and open her legs even more. She wanted Jared's tongue inside her and she grabbed his head and pulled him towards her. Once Jared's tongue entered her, Barbara began to orgasm again and again. Just as one orgasm waved washed across her and stopped, another wave came crashing down causing her to moan and shudder and dig her long nails into her teen lover's muscular back. Jared was in heaven as his tongue controlled Barbara. He had never had a woman respond to him the way Barbara was responding, and he was determined to wring every possible orgasm out of her pussy.

Eventually Barbara couldn't take it anymore. "Please baby," she gasped, "no more. Stop."

Just for fun Jared flicked his tongue across her clit and sucked it as one final massive orgasm rocked the MILF of his dreams. Jared looked up. Barbara had her eyes rolled back into her head. She was panting as her body was jelly and not responsive to her commands. Whatever Jared wanted to do to her she was powerless to resist. He had taken control over her and she was now his. Slowly her last orgasm faded and she opened her eyes and managed to say "no more."

Jared laughed and sat up and took a sip of champagne. He pulled Barbara up. She was limp in Jared's hands and her body slumped against his. Jared held a flute of champagne up to her lips and even though her head was swimming, she drank deeply as she struggled to regain her senses. Jared kissed her and she hungrily kissed him back. She wanted him in every way. Nothing else mattered.

"I can't even stand....Nothing like that has ever ...." Barbara couldn't even finish a sentence. Jared went to stand up but Barbara pulled him back. "No," she hissed, "don't leave me."

Jared put his arm around his MILF and ran his hand down her naked back, admiring the definition of her muscles and her rib cage and the silky softness of her hair. "She was really in great shape," Jared thought to himself.

Barbara was clinging to Jared. "What time is it?" she asked. She still hadn't been able to get her eyes to focus.

"Almost 2 am,"Jared said.

"Shit. My shift isn't over until 4:00. I'm not sure I can walk out there yet after what you did to me."

Jared stroked her neck and shoulders and a shriver ran down her spine. "I can buy another bottle. That will buy us another hour."

Before Barbara could answer there was a knock at the door. She hurriedly reached for her clothes but not before the waitress came in who smirked when she saw the older woman rushing to put on some clothes. "Looks like someone had some fun," she smirked.

Jared pulled out the Amex Black card his father had for the business. "Another bottle. We're not done yet." The waitress smiled and nodded and hurried off to get another bottle and set up for the couple.

Barbara was sitting on the couch with her black skirt on but without her panties and without her vest on. Jared admired her large round natural breasts as Barbara lit a cigarette to steady her nerves. He walked back to the couch and put his arm around Barbara. "That was special," he whispered to her.

Barbara nodded. "You may not believe this, but that is not something I have ever done, or to be more exact, allowed to ever happen to me. I'm not a slut."

Jared rubbed her shoulder. Then he kissed her. "I want to take this beyond the club." Barbara didn't trust herself to speak so she just kissed her young lover again. Then she nuzzled her nose against his and stared into Jared's eyes: "Could she trust him?" she thought to herself.

"What do you have in mind" she finally said.

"My parents are gone to Europe for the summer. I want to move in. I'll take care of your mortgage and all expenses."

Barbara took a deep breath. This was the answer to her prayers. Jared obviously had the money from work at his father's pawn shop to take care of her. But could she take him into her home? The home and the bed she had shared with her husband for so long?

"I...I'm not ..." before she could finish the sentence Jared kissed her again and squeezed her tit. "Shssh," he said. "I will take care of everything. You will take care of me."

Barbara nodded silently and then remained quiet as the waitress came in with their second bottle of champagne and set up. When the waitress left Jared continued: "All I want from you is to cook and clean and let me have you however and whenever I want. If I want you to wear a super tight pair of Brazilian jeans and high heels and no shirt all day as I play with your tits, you will do it. If I want you to go out with me in super tight shorts and high heels and a bikini top so I can show you off to my friends, you will do it. I will probably want a blow job every morning before I go to work. If I send you a text to be wearing an apron in the kitchen and high heels and nothing else, I expect to find you like that when I come home from work so I can take you from behind. In short, you will allow me to explore and fulfill all my sexual fantasies with you in exchange for me taking care of you."

Barbara found herself nodding even though she wasn't sure she wanted this. Then Jared took her in his arms. "But beyond all the sex, what happened here tonight was special. I think we could have serious feelings for each other." Jared was staring into her eyes and gently stroking her cheek. Barbara felt as if he could see right through her. She was quivering. She realized she desperately wanted Jared in more ways than they had shared tonight. She wanted to suck him off every morning. She wanted him to mount her like an animal. She wanted to sashay around partially naked before him all day and keep him horny and then satisfy him. She wanted to spend all weekend in bed with him just kissing him and letting him play with her body. She wanted everything he was proposing and more. She kissed Jared softly and then more passionately, her mouth hungry for his tongue. "Yes," she whispered. "I want that. I want you."

Veri
Veri
814 Followers
12