Barbara in a Car Ch. 01

Story Info
Dreams of sexy wife comes true.
887 words
4.16
71.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lotty
lotty
16 Followers

The week had passed as if things were unreal, and he had been in an almost constant state of sexual arousal as he thought that on this coming Saturday night his sexy wife, Barbara, was at last going to make the many dreams and fantasies of so many years come true, having sex with other men. Her first lover!

Now it was Wednesday night and as he got into bed, he laid back, knowing that she too was now embracing this experience with as much desire as was he, yes, he had been so right, she wanted this probably even more than did he.

He turned off the light as his naked wife climbed into bed.

'Good night, dear,' he said.

Barbara moved close to him and whispered in his ear and he could almost feel the eroticism.

'You are sure about this, aren't you?' she said, for what seemed the millionth time.

'How many more times do you want me to say?' he replied. 'I've told you, I've fantasised over you with other men for years. During sex as well, and it so turns me on that you have too. Feel me,' he said. She gripped his hard cock. 'That's what it does to me,' he said.

'In that case,' she said, 'I've something to tell you already.'

'What?' The word came fast, 'What?'

'Shush,' she whispered, laying a finger over his lips. 'I have to be sure. You told me you want me to come home and tell you everything that happens, all the details, describe everything? Only,' she paused: 'we went out at lunchtime today. He said he needed to talk.'

'Go on, yes, go on.' His breathing was coming fast already and he knew she had felt his cock stiffen a little more. Something had happened.

'We could only get away for about fifteen minutes and he knew a disused warehouse quite near work so we drove there.'

'Yes, yes!'

'Well, when we stopped, he put his arm around me, one on my shoulder, the other on my waist and asked me if I was definitely going to turn up on Saturday, and when I said 'Yes', he asked about you'

'What did you say?' His mouth was dry and his heart was beating fast.

'I said he'd be no problem.'

'And?'

'Then he pulled me towards him and began kssing me.'

'What did you do?'

'I laid back against the seat first, then I put my hand on his neck and began kssing him back.'

'Tell me more, tell me more.' His words were almost being stuttered out.

'He started kissing me more passionately and began pushing his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help it, C, I had to respond. It was so nice to kiss a different man after all these years.

There was a pause before she continued. 'Then he moved the hand on my waist up my body and I knew and wanted it, I pushed towards him and he began feeling my tits.'

Her husband groaned and even Barbara was amazed by the hardening of her husband's penis. She began gently caressing it, rubbing it.

'As he started rubbing them, I moved my hand over his to encourage him. He was moaning too, kissing me still, and telling me how sexy he thought I was and how he'd fancied me for years. So I whispered to him...'

'What did you say?' he interrupted.

'Undo my blouse. He pulled it out from my skirt and undid all the buttons and told me what a great pair of tits he thought I had and how he'd wanted to touch them for so long.'

'Oh, fuck, Barbara, oh fuck. More, more, tell me more. Don't stop, don't stop, it's fantastic.'

He couldn't believe how exciting the reality was and the gentle touch of his wife's hand on his hard penis was almost more than he could take.

'I couldn't take my blouse off but I undid my bra strap so he could really get to them. He really went for them, then, was kissing and sucking them.'

'On Saturday, on Saturday, be on top, be on top, so he can really feast on them. Make him put love bites on 'em so I know it's really true. Oh God, who can believe it, it so turns me on. What were you doing?' he asked.

'I reached down and started rubbing his cock,' she said, and even as she spoke, she gasped as her husband groaned in climax and began spilling his cum over her body, great spurts at the release of years of desire to be cuckolded.

'Wow, it does turn you on,' she said finally, holding his now spent penis.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her fully on the lips. 'You've got more to tell me, haven't you? he asked. In the dark he felt her nod. 'Tell me in the morning,' he said. Holding her close to him, his wet seed on both their bodies now, he felt a deep satisfaction at knowing that despite having had this desire for so many years, and all the fantasies, and all the stories and letters, the porn of other such men, the having it happen was as sexy and erotic as he'd always thought it would be.

lotty
lotty
16 Followers