Barbara, Justin, A Club, A Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pecks knew how to push and pull the sex swing to start a steady, thrusting motion. Barbara simply leaned her head back. This was pure, raw sex and she was adoring it. Her first orgasm was fast and intense. After just a few thrusts from Pecks, her body was on fire and the whole club likely heard her cry out. During that first orgasm, Justin took the initiative to approach to massage Barbara's sensitive breasts as he stood behind her head, paying special attention to her nipples. Her moans grew louder. This was exactly what she wanted, physical attention and lots of it. It made her feel that these men adored her body.

She was deeply and strongly penetrated. It lifted her, it made her soar. With so much arousal, the audience didn't matter. It was only Pecks fucking her senseless and with Justin's good hands on her breasts where she felt her focus. The next orgasm was like an earthquake. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck!" she cried out involuntarily. This was what she wanted, the muscle boy's cock deep inside her and her experiencing multiple orgasms.

Barbara felt Justin pull away. It was a bit jarring but Pecks was still thrusting into her. She took a very brief moment to look to her right. Pecks' girl was stroking Justin's cock and he was massaging her breasts. Then Barbara's third orgasm struck hard. Her attention was immediately diverted to what was happening between her legs. "Ohhhhhhhh!" she called out loudly. Clearly, the angle of his cock was hitting the right spot inside her.

She didn't think. She couldn't think. The physicality of it all was almost too much but Barbara was happily dealing well it. It was a fucking, not what she and Justin experienced at the club earlier that evening. She looked at Pecks and felt his cock thrusting in and out of her. It was an amazing experience. Again her body soared. It was her fourth orgasm and it was wild. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" poured out of her. Barbara had closed her eyes by now with the sheer joy of the sexuality she was experiencing.

Pecks was not always consistent with his thrusting. He used the swing to aid in a few thrusts then push all the way into Barbara and held his cock there, using his hands to massage her breasts. When this happened, she opened her eyes to see what was happening around her. Each time she saw the same audience but each time that audience was being more sexual. At one point, a naked woman was standing behind Pecks, massaging his ass.

Barbara experienced many orgasms. She was in no position to count. She just felt them, one after another, each one wonderful and delicious. She quivered and cried out with each. Finally, Pecks had enough. With a sudden thrust forward as he pulled back the swing, he simply grunted loudly. Despite the condom, Barbara could feel his sperm fill the tip in a series of gushes. Part of her wanted to feel his fluid inside her but she was glad that the latex caught it all.

The throbbing was intense inside her and almost brought Barbara to yet another orgasm. As she and Pecks subsided from the sexual intensity, Barbara look over at Justin. There was a female hand around his cock. She didn't mind. She had just enjoyed a great fucking and hoped that Justin could enjoy something similar. She was not disappointed.

Pecks' girl was very much into stroking Justin's cock. It was very mutual. Pecks stood back, his cock slithering out of Barbara. She immediately felt empty and a look of want appeared on her face. There was nothing that Pecks could do. He was spent and his erection was rapidly deflating as he carefully unrolled the full condom. He had to leave the scene to deal with the used condom.

For a very brief moment, Barbara didn't quite know what to do. She had never been in such a situation before. She had been very freshly fucked and her temporary partner had vanished, leaving her exposed on the sex swing. Justin knew what to do. He quickly moved away from Peck's girl and positioned himself between Barbara's legs. With a quick movement, he inserted his cock into her. Lube was unnecessary given her very recent experience in the swing. Barbara put her head back and sighed deeply. Justin's familiar feel was a welcome experience.

Pecks' girl moved behind Barbara. Barbara felt her hands on her shoulders, pushing her slightly forward, onto Justin's firm cock. This made Barbara smile. Justin leaned over and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Barbara moaned softly. She was very pleased to be with Justin because of their physical and emotional intimacy. Being soundly fucked by a muscle boy was one thing, experiencing sexual comfort from an intimate lover was something entirely different.

Barbara's next orgasm was deep and smooth. She knew she was coming and adored Justin's skin contact and his penetration so deeply into her. While the young woman behind her continued to push against Barbara's shoulders, Justin stood up a bit but looked deeply into her eyes.

"Are you cumming?" he asked her.

Barbara tried to focus on his eyes. She failed and closed her eyes as the intense pleasure flowed through her.

Y...y... YES!" was all she could muster. Her pussy throbbed again and her body quivered. It went on for many intense seconds. As her pleasure ebbed somewhat, she looked up at Justin. His eyes were now closed and she knew that his climax was moments away. She loved it. He reached out with his hands and firmly grasped her breasts. Barbara smiled. Her lover was about to cum.

"Oh....FUCK!" grunted Justin as he pushed into Barbara, his cock jetting out warm semen in several bursts. This kept the smile on her face. This was the intimacy that she adored, even in the context of a group sex event at a swingers club. A muscle boy was simply a fuck toy, Justin was her intimate and they indulged each other in ways that only intimates understand. He kept inside her for a few moments until his cock was clearly shrinking. Justin pulled out, watching his cum ooze a little from between Barbara's legs. The towel under her absorbed the wetness.

Justin stood up and adjusted his towel. Pecks had returned at this point with a fresh towel for Barbara to wrap around her waist. She thought it a very considerate thing to do. Pecks also had a towel for his girl. Barbara was vaguely amused at the small acts of consideration after such a wanton public display of raw passion. It was no matter. Justin extended his arm and Barbara took it, winking at Pecks as she and Justin both sauntered away to get lots of water at the bar. She was content in all ways after that experience. Her afterglow was was amazing despite some soreness between her legs. As they stood at the crowed bar drinking large cups of water, Justin surreptiously took off his cock ring.

They looked at each other, both smiling. Justin spoke first. "Wild night, right?" Barbara nodded her head. She'd rather enjoy her afterglow than get into any kind of conversation. "Is there anything else you would like to do while we're here?" Justin asked. Barbara shook her head and gave Justin a quizzical look. He quickly figured out her meaning. "I'm done, we've done enough for one night. But there will other nights." Brenda smiled and nodded her head. Even though the club was at full throttle hedonism, Barbara and Justin mutually agreed that their night was over. Theirs would be a deep and satisfying sleep.