Barbara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

Friday, that left us only three days! I cast a furtive look down at Barbara, she smiled and put a finger to her gorgeous lips, and then she began unbuttoning her blouse! In no time, her magnificent breasts were on view, and I could feel myself growing hard, despite Bob's presence. She crawled forward on her hands and knees, until she could reach my growing bulge. I mouthed "no" but it was too late, in a second, she had unzipped me, and was reaching inside my pants for my growing cock...

While Bob continued talking, I unbuttoned my blouse. My firm tits, unfettered by my bra, sprang forward. Licking my lips at the thought of getting my hands on Mike's cock, I hitched up my skirt with difficulty, showing him my aroused pussy, the lips puffy and wet. Mike's position was becoming more uncomfortable by the second as the bulge in his pants grew. I decided to give him some help and released it for him into the cool, air-conditioned air of the office. In reply to his silent "no," I just gave him one of my dirty smiles and carried on, finally exposing his now rigid cock...

******

With a smirk, she pulled it clear of my pants and, with a deft touch, exposed the head. All this time, Bob was still talking, although I had long ago stopped listening, I had other things on my mind! Hitching up her skirt, Barbara exposed her bald, glistening pussy. She opened her mouth and put out her tongue, running the tip around the rim, then spat into her hand and wrapped it around my dick, sliding it up and down, testing my readiness.Leaning forward, she engulfed the head of my cock between her red-painted lips and then on into her warm, wet mouth. I stifled a groan behind my fist by pretending to yawn, but I was sure Bob noticed.

"Everything alright?" he asked, "you look tired, you should try getting some more sleep, get an early night, you're going to need it."

It was so beautiful I had to kiss it. It twitched in my hand as my ruby-red lips slid over the purple bulbous head, at the same time running my tongue around the rim. By now, I didn't care if Bob could see or not, I just wanted that gorgeous dick inside my mouth shooting its load down my throat! Just to make sure, I drooled some spit into my hand and wrapped it around the beast in front of me, fisting it slowly, testing its readiness, but not wanting it to release its load too early. Meantime my clit was crying out for attention, slipping my free hand between my legs I gave it some.

Circling my hard nub with two fingers, I felt the first stirrings in my pussy of my orgasm. I slipped them between the puffy lips, moving them faster and faster until my juices began flowing over my hand and down the inside of my thighs. I could feel my orgasm getting closer; unstoppable like the onrushing tide, with no hands free, the only way to stifle my moans was to engulf the rigid cock before me.

******

I could feel Barbara shaking, trying to stifle a laugh, as she sucked my cock deeper into her mouth, before drawing back up the shaft and then sinking back down again. As she did this, she left red rings of her lipstick, "Scarlet Kisses" (her favorite) all the way down my shaft. She did this increasingly quickly, sucking in her cheeks to create more friction, while at the same time jerking me with her hand. I wasn't going to be able to hold out for too long, but the thought of coming into Barbara's mouth with Bob sat on the other side of the desk wasn't my idea of fun either. All too soon though, it became clear that I would not have a choice.

******

Barbara's brunette head was a blur now, as she sucked the cum from my balls with every technique she could think of. Eventually, she looked up at me with a look of triumph on her face as she felt the first stirrings, her mouth distorted around my cock; as she pulled her mouth away, strings of saliva stretched between my cock and Barbara's mouth. She sat back, her mouth open in readiness. I could feel the hot, thick cum making its way up my shaft to the tip, and then it was spurting into Barbara's open mouth. A few spurts missed the target and landed on her face, she wiped these off with the back of her hand, smearing her lipstick as she did so, giving her an even sluttier look. I pretended to have a coughing fit to hide my groans as I shot my load into Barbara's hungry mouth, a broad smile crossed her face as she swallowed.

Just as Barbara retreated under the desk, Bob stood up. "Well, I won't keep you any longer," he said, "I can see that you have got things on your mind. Just remember, you've got until Friday!"

When he had gone, Barbara came out from her hiding place, if anything her smile was even bigger, "shit, that was even more exciting than last week! I thought for sure we were going to get caught, still that's all part of the fun!"

I could not believe it, the Managing Partner had nearly caught us having oral sex under his nose, yet Barbara was treating it like a game! She did not seem to care about the risks we were taking, only that she was getting as much sex as possible, in-between work! It seemed like the more dangerous the situation, the more turned- on she became. I tried to bring her mind back to the subject of work, but Barbara just walked over to the door, shut, and locked it!

"Barbara, we've only got three days! I said. We are going to have to get started."

"Later," she replied, letting her blouse slip off her shoulders and onto the floor, revealing those amazing breasts once more, "first you owe me a fuck, and then we'll start work!"

******

Getting up from the desk, in a couple of strides I had Barbara's voluptuous body in my arms, I planted a deep kiss on her luscious lips, she moaned into my mouth, her breath warm and sweet, her arms went around my neck, pulling me closer. My tongue slid past her teeth, searching for her warm, wet one; intertwining with it like two snakes fighting.

Stepping back for a moment to get her breath back, Barbara said; "Momma warned me about boys like you when I was 14, I'm glad I didn't listen!"

"So you were a bad girl at school then" I asked as I nuzzled the flesh of her neck with my lips.

Barbara gasped, "The worst!"

Pulling her to me, I put a hand on the bare flesh of her thigh, extending a finger; I slowly drew it up the soft, creamy flesh. As I drew the nail up her leg, I could feel the soft, downy hairs prickle my skin, and the muscles beneath contract and tighten, she shivered in anticipation as I approached my goal.

As I got nearer, Barbara's juices flowed down the inside of her thighs to meet me, warm and sticky, and I coated my finger in them. Barbara laid her head on my shoulder, clinging to me, her nails digging into my back. Her breathing increased in rapidity, becoming shallower as I reached the source of this waterfall; gently I introduced the tip of my finger inside, feeling the muscles contract immediately around it. Barbara groaned into my shoulder, her nails raking my back through my shirt.

"Oh God, I've been waiting a week to feel you, any part of you inside me!"

I smiled into her hair, breathing in her perfume and her scent. It was triplicate for me! I had never spent so much time in the men's room, just to relieve the constant swelling in my pants. People began to think I was making secret assignations in there, I wasn't, but it was an idea! Gently, I slid my finger further inside, the deeper I went the more Barbara gasped. I slid a second finger all the way in, up to the knuckle. At this, she squealed, clamping her muscles around them, like a hungry mouth that hadn't eaten for a week, and sinking her teeth into my shoulder to stifle her cries of pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Oh, yes! Fuck me with your fingers!" Barbara groaned into my ear. At the same time, she ground down on my hand, coating it in her sticky juices. While I was exploring her inner depths, she was keeping busy, making sure I stayed hard, sliding her hand along my exposed shaft. I could not take too much of this and told her to stop before I came in her hand! I wanted to come inside Barbara's hot, wet, tight pussy, even though I had only recently come in her mouth. I knew I could manage one more; besides I don't think she would have let me out of the office if I hadn't.

When Mike thrust his fingers inside me, I gasped; although it had been only a week since that night in his office, it felt longer, my cunt had been starved of attention for too long; Therefore, when Mike's fingers slipped inside my by now soaking pussy, it swallowed them up to the knuckle, almost swallowing them altogether. Mike searched for my G-spot and quickly found it. Soon I was trembling as my orgasm hit me.

******

I continued thrusting my fingers inside her, right up to the knuckle; in fact, she just about swallowed my fist! I could feel her second orgasm approaching, she clung to my shoulders, digging her nails in, and ground down as she came hard, stifling her cries in my chest and biting down hard. I ignored the pain, concentrating on Barbara's pleasure, until the trembling stopped, I held her tight, then I put a hand under her chin and, looking into her emerald eyes, I told her.

"I want you."

Barbara's answer was just one word.

"Where?"

"On the desk, doggy style," I replied, my voice thick with lust.

Barbara positioned herself in front of my desk, supporting herself on her hands. I had a slightly different position in mind though.

"No, on the desk!" I said.

Taking hold of her stocking-clad left leg, I raised it up until her knee rested on my desk, bunching her skirt up around her waist to make it easier. I took in the view this presented, Barbara's big firm ass cheeks, framed by her panties, had spread apart; opening the lips of her pussy as they did so, I could smell her strong, musky odor, and see her wetness within. I could not hold out any longer and, loosening my belt, I dropped my pants and shorts.

I had intended just to slide my aching cock inside Barbara's hot, wet slot, covering her as a stallion would a mare, but something stopped me. She had said it was a "special" occasion, so I decided to prolong her wait a little longer. Besides, I hadn't tasted her pussy in a week! Therefore, instead of just sliding inside her and fucking her brains out, which would have solved my immediate problem, I decided to get a taste of her hot juices and that wide-open pussy first...

******

Mike had me on the table, ass out, ready for his cock, but he didn't put it in me, I mewled in complaint, begging him to fuck me, but he seemed determined to make me suffer a little longer...

******

Positioning myself behind her, I eased Barbara's legs even further apart, spreading her pussy open even more, breathing her smell deep into the back of my nose, then I put my tongue out. The first drops of her juice landed on my tongue, warm and sweet like honey that had been left outside in the sun. When the tip of my tongue washed against her swollen labia, searching for a way inside, her reaction was immediate.

Instead of Mike's cock, I felt the tip of his tongue, exploring the lips of my now soaking pussy. At its touch, I almost jumped off the desk, and then as it probed deeper my pussy and clit became unbearably sensitive.

******

At first, she flinched at the first touch of my tongue, and then she whimpered and moaned, pushing back against my tongue. Turning her head she breathed, "Ohhh yes, lick my pussy, make me wet for you!" I opened Barbara up with my thumbs and buried my face in her, covering it in her juices, and forcing my tongue deeper inside. Barbara leaned forward, exposing her hot, wet slit even more; I washed the flat of my tongue from bottom to top of her pussy, all the way to her ass, making her squeal then sigh.

Standing up, I took my cock in my right hand; using my left hand to open her pussy still further. Pulling back the skin on my swollen shaft, I exposed the mushroom-shaped head, which was angry and sore looking. I began sliding it up and down her slit, coating it in her juices. Reaching over, I took hold of her hair, pulling her head up.

"Do you want it? I growled into her ear. "Tell me!"

When she turned towards me again, Barbara was holding her lower lip between her teeth and her eyes were half closed. "Don't tease me," she husked, "you know I want your cock inside me!"

With that, I slid my aching shaft into the hot, wet depths of her tight pussy. It welcomed me in, the muscles grasping, pulling me in deeper. Barbara gasped.

"Oh My God, that feels fantastic, your cock is filling me up! Turning her head, she groaned, "Stick a finger up my ass I need to come now!"

Doing as she asked, I matched its thrusts with the thrusts of my bloated cock, which was begging for release. I began thrusting hard and fast, feeling my cock get even harder as it prepared to release its load. Barbara gave one more squeeze and I could hold out no longer; with an animal-like roar, I released my hot load into her. Almost at the same time, she reached her climax.

"Ohhh God, Oh Yes, that's it don't stop." With that, she collapsed forward on the desk as her orgasm overcame her.

******

The twin stimulus of Mikes engorged cock in my pussy and his index finger in my ass had proved too much. My orgasm hit me like a train, leaving me panting and gasping face down on the desk. Just as Mike pulled out I heard it, the door handle rattled as someone on the other side tried it. I heard Mike swear under his breath. I heard the sound of high heels fading into the distance as Mike reached the door. She was early; I hadn't been expecting her for another half-hour...

******

As I pulled my softening cock out of Barbaras climaxing pussy, for the second time that day I heard the door handle rattle. I heard the fading sound of high heels disappearing down the corridor and frowned. By the time I reached the door and flung it open, there was no one in sight. Barbara made herself presentable and slipped past me, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Now we can get down to work!" she said with a laugh.

A short while later, I went downstairs to Barbara's office; when I opened the door, I was confronted by a woman with her back to me, long, dirty blonde hair hung past her shoulders, her skirt was above knee-length showing plenty of leg. She was idly rifling through some papers on Barbara's desk.

I coughed so as not to scare her, "Can I help you?" As she turned round, she was smiling.

"Hello Mike."

A lump formed in my throat, to match the one that had begun growing in my pants.

"Kathy?"

End of Part 2

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers
12