Barbara the Bitch

Story Info
Girlfriend's sister makes him her bitch.
2.9k words
3.97
189.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers

I love my girlfriend Claire. Have done since the moment we met at work two years ago when she came in as a temp for a few months. I carried on seeing her after she left and within a year we were engaged. She was bright, lovely and just the nicest person I had ever been fortunate to meet and I knew knowing her made my life better. But there was just the one problem -- her big sister, Barbara was a just the biggest bitch in the universe!

I could always tell when Claire had met or been speaking to Barbara, her voice was different, sadder, depressed, beaten down and almost apologetic. That was Barbara's influence. She was just such a domineering personality and it wasn't even a positive personality, she was snide, cruel, angry, obnoxious and arrogant all rolled together and over the years had served to make Claire's life as miserable as she could. Fortunately Claire had escaped her sisters shadow in recent years and really come more into her own and her contact with Barbara had gone down a lot too and that was all to the better of Claire but I just felt the woman I loved so much could never quite escape her manipulative big sisters influence completely.

The irony was that despite having completely contrasting demeanours and attitudes to life the two sisters were actually physically very similar. At 31 Claire was two years my senior and seven years Barbara's junior. They both had shoulder length blonde hair and very pale complexions, both were thin women and not particularly tall, although Barbara was taller than her little sister. Barbara was a police officer but had never made any move in the career ladder there (Claire told me it was because her colleague quickly realised how hateful she really was) and really, from what I could see she had very few actual friends, just people to use and then to moan and bitch about.

Even if I did not see first hand how her influence changed Claire I would not have taken to Barbara. She was the type of person I could not be bothered with : loud, brash and just plain dislikable. I've never been good at hiding my feelings and I think she cottoned on pretty quickly that I was not her biggest fan. Which was fine because she took an instant dislike to me as well. I wasn't going to be bullied by her, I wasn't going to bend over backwards just to not upset her and that pissed her off. Probably worse was that I was dating her younger sister who now seemed pretty happy and content with life and I think Barbara was just one of those people who could not bear for others to be happy, especially when she wasn't.

So we were pretty antagonistic at family parties or nights out that we ended up being at together but we somehow always managed to keep a tight grip on our emotions and things never boiled over into anything too bad. Still it was difficult keeping my mouth shut when ever Barbara belittled Claire and made her snide comments about her, and she was clever enough to get her digs in without being too obvious, knowing what things were most likely to upset Claire and making sure that no-one else ever heard them.

Things just got worse when we finally announced our engagement, it seemed to send Barbara over the edge and she began making out lives a real pain, especially when it came to their parents. Claire's mum and dad were the type that could never see anything wrong with their daughters and would defend Barbara to the hilt against anyone that wasn't family, and despite being the best thing that had happened to Claire in a long time, I still wasn't 'family'. As she continued to pick at Claire's life I once semi-jokingly suggested that no way would Barbara be welcome at out wedding but Claire took it seriously, mentioned it to her Mum and oh god that just kicked off a hell of an argument. Claire was in tears that night and I spent near a whole weekend consoling her. Little did I know that my off the cut comment was going to be the catalyst for me and Barbara to resolve our differences in a wrestling ring!

It was a Sunday afternoon and Claire was down at her parents for tea ( I had bowed out claiming a sore head but really I was just wanting to watch the game on TV) when the door bell sounded on the flat we had moved into just two months earlier. It would not be an overstatement to say that the last person I expected to find standing there on our door step was Barbara, but there she was large as life and big cheesy smile slapped across her face. Once I had recovered from the shock of seeing her there I stood at the door staring at her, whatever she wanted I wasn't interested and wanted her to know that. A few uncomfortable moments went by before she realised I had no intention of either letting her in or speaking first.

"John, how are you?" an innocuous opening to be fair.

"I'm fine, or at least I was until a few minutes ago. What do you want Barbara?" I wasn't in the mood to waste pleasantries on her.

"Ok, it's going to be like that is it? Well that's fine. Makes things easier actually. I'm here today because I know Claire's not here and I have a proposition that I think you might be interested in."

"What?" I tried to feign indifference but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I wondered what she was going on about.

"You don't want me at the wedding, right? Oh come on, we both know you hate me, no point hiding the fact between us is there?"

"I guess not."

"No. So how would you like the chance for me not to turn up to the wedding?"

I have to admit that got my attention. I took my arm off the doorframe and nodded for her to come in. I was wary about what this crafty bitch was up to but nonetheless wanted to know what it was. I closed the door after her and showed her to the living room where we sat in opposite armchairs facing each other. I was going to tell her to continue but she deliberately spoke over my prompt.

"You know I'll spoil your wedding, can't let little sister get all the spotlight can I? I'm sure there is plenty I could do to ruin the big day, don't you think? Of course you do, you've already said as much, haven't you? So I'm offering you a chance for me to not be there. Legitimately, I'll make sure I'm out of the country, if you win that is."

"Win? Win what?" despite myself I was hooked.

"Oh didn't I say? A fight of course."

She let that bombshell set in as I guess I sat open jawed on the chair.

"What are you on about you crazy fool. I can't fight you!"

"Why ever not John? Think you'd beat me so easily, remember I've got plenty unarmed training and self defence. I think you'll be surprised. Oh it wouldn't be anywhere squalid, someone I know owes me a favour and he just happens to own a gym. He'll let us have it for the evening and there's a ring set up for us to do battle inside."

I was still shocked by the suggestion but managed to make further enquiries as to what form this contest would take, which I guess she took as my ascent.

"Simple really John, we fight until one of us gives in, submits to the other. If it is me then I won't come to the wedding, you have my word."

I didn't believe her but wanted to see where she was going with this.

"And what do you get out of this Barbara?"

"Nothing. Other than the chance to beat you up. To humiliate you."

"And what, no one else knows?"

"Yes, this is just between us. You show at the gym next Friday night when I tell you, we get in the ring and I promise if you can make me submit I won't bother you two again. Come on, what's wrong are you chicken shit?"

Getting mocked by that bitch was not one of my favourite things and despite not really believing it would happen and not knowing exactly what I was getting myself into I agreed. No way was I letting her show me up in my own living room.

*

The week passed quite quickly. I didn't think it was sensible to mention to Claire her sisters visit and challenge so kept it to myself and the more I thought about it the more I thought Barbara was having a joke at my expense. She just couldn't be serious. She couldn't think she could beat a six footer like myself, Ok I was a little overweight but I would easily be able to overpower her, whatever throws or moves she knew from the police. But apparently she was serious as I received an e-mail at my work on the Wednesday telling me to be at the gym (and it's address) at ten on the Friday unless I was chicken. She knew that goading me like that would get me to turn up and she was right, I wasn't going to let her get one over on me. But I still didn't think we would actually fight each other.

I turned up at the smart state of the art, small gym that Friday still believing this would never happen but I was not about to let Barbara off the hook so easily. Maybe I started to change my mind somewhat when she answered the door wearing just a sports bra and shorts and locked the door once I was inside. I followed her wordlessly as she led me up a flight of narrow stairs and we emerged into the bright lights that overlooked a boxing ring.

All business she pointed to a door at the far side of the hall and said.

"Changing rooms in there, I'll be in the ring waiting on you then we can do this."

Still taking it all in I wandered into the changing room and undressed and got into my long shorts and T-shirt. I guessed that this really was going to happen.

I made to enter the ring. I was half way in, bending to go between the second and third ropes when she barrelled into me. With no warning and no chance I fell right out of the ring and landed with a splat on the hard floor four feet below. I wasn't unconscious but was totally dazed and Barbara had all the time in the world to strip me naked, open her hold all bag, take out a pair of handcuffs and cuff my hands tightly behind my back. She waited a few moments to let me come round somewhat then with me on my back and helpless she pulled my legs apart and stamped down on my balls, she actually got them right under the sole of her trainer and ground them into the hard floor, twisting her foot as she went. I was in tears and pleading but Barbara was past the point of listening. She dragged me to my knees and held me up by my hair before launching a kick into my groin that finished me off in terms of resistance.

But my girlfriends sister had far worse for me in that bag, far worse...

Essentially I was helpless and completely at this raving lunatic's mercy. I had known she was a twisted, conniving bitch and had been shocked at her proposal for a fight but had not been prepared for the lengths she would go to take revenge on me. Handcuffed as I was all I wanted to do was curl into a ball and cover my injured groin but even that luxury was beyond me now. Barbara was standing over me triumphantly and it was only then that I realised that the fight inside the ring was not the real reason she had challenged me. But only now was I finding how sick the woman was, I looked up through eyes blurred with tears to watch her reach into her holdall and produce an object that sent chills to the bottom of my stomach. She pulled it out like she was King Arthur pulling a sword from a stone and her look was a frightening, manic grinning glee. The object? A horribly long and thick vibrator in a harness.

I tried to find my voice to reason with her as she stepped into the harness and pulled the fake cock up and around her waist but couldn't form the words and am afraid it came out as pathetic pleading noises which no doubt were like music to Barbara's ears. But they did not stop her, she tightened the straps around her and adjusted the plastic penis at her crotch and even found the time to waggle it at me before announcing.

"Now you're going to find out who runs my family -- ME!"

But before the full horror of being fucked by my girlfriends sister in the ass came to pass a third person entered the gym. Both Barbara and I stopped and observed him walk across towards us. For a brief moment I thought I was saved as I saw it was a policeman, a great big, black policeman. Then I heard him speak.

"Alright Babs, this the white bitch that needs some black meat?"

My heart sunk further as it dawned on me that rather than being a potential saviour this was only getting uglier and nastier for me.

"Yeah, Patrick, I think he does."

Barbara leaned down and hissed into my ear.

"John, this is Patrick a friend from work. He's here for two reasons. One to be my alibi in case you decide to report what has happened here to anyone, with me and Patrick as decent, law abiding Police officers who in the world would believe you? Second because he likes having his big black cock sucked by pathetic white bitches!"

Without further ado she moved behind me and I groaned as she prised my ass cheeks apart and burrowed her plastic cock up to my anus. She waited until the dark policeman was in front of me and had unveiled an enormous black member from his trousers and slapped it against my trembling lips before thrusting her hips forward and up and setting to ravaging my virgin asshole. I opened my mouth to shout but all I found was a big, black cock jammed into it and his strong hands on either side of my face holding it tightly.

I had always known what a conniving bitch Barbara was from what she did to her sister and family and how she acted around me but had always thought in my head that I was too smart for her. I was younger, cleverer, stronger (mentally and physically) than her -- she could not get to me like she got to everyone else. But as I knelt there and felt her fucking me like a bitch (her bitch!) and her friends fucked my mouth I knew deep in my heart that she had broken me -- I would never again be fully able to stand up to her. Even if I wanted to report her how stupid would my report sound, that I was fighting my girlfriends sister and she did all this to me? I guess she knew this but had planned for things in case I did not play ball afterwards.

I felt her pluck the thick dildo from my ass and felt an immense relief but she kept the strap on on and Patrick continued to rapidly plough his dick in and out of my mouth. From that damned back she produced a camera and, being careful not to capture the fact my arms were cuffed behind me, took a stream of footage of me seemingly sucking off his immense black meat.

"This will make such good black male footage. Ha- Ha, get it bitch? Black. Male. Blackmail? You never see the funny side of things John, do you? I wonder what my sister would say if she knew your passion for cocksucking, eh. I wonder?"

The threat was implied and clear for me to see, I was now under her thumb and would not be any place else as long as I was connected with her family. With her incriminating footage shot Barbara got back into the action of ass fucking me just in time to match her thrusts to coincide with her colleague emptying his considerable balls inside my mouth. I nearly gagged as wave after wave of cum squirted against the back of my throat and slid down into my belly. I did gag when he finally withdrew only to be replaced by Barbara's strap on, so very recently deep in my ass. I glanced up at Barbara as she gleefully face fucked me with her dildo and mixed my ass juices with Patrick's thick cum and could only dream of revenge myself.

Afterwards Patrick escorted me out into the alley outside and released me and tossed my clothes to me as he and Barbara escaped, with threats that they would bring more colleagues that would enjoy themselves with me if I said or did anything to get back at Barbara. So far I haven't, but I've got a plan and very soon that blonde bitch is going to get what I got in spades!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers