Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara loved her gift, and proudly showed it to her school friends. We had a nice dinner at a local famous restaurant with Barbara's mother and her father who came for her graduation. Seeing how sad we were at parting Barbara's dad promised that she could come home early so as to see me before I had to go back to college. He was not a bad guy and I thanked him for being so considerate.

As it turned out Barbara and I never got a chance to fuck or do any of the nice things we did for each other before she left.

Dinner lasted forever and Barbara drank too much showing off to her father and had to be put to bed. Jean and her ex husband started bickering and he left in a huff.

For all practical reasons I was alone with Jean and too drunk to drive according to Jean.

She sat me down on my favorite couch and then disappeared into her bedroom. She came out in no time and was only covered with her see through robe to her knees. She wore no bra, nor panties. She was wearing stockings and a belt plus heels. Jean looked like a real slut, but also looked very beautiful and so sexy my prick was at immediate attention.

She wasted no time as she sat down next to me and kissed me with her hot tongue in my mouth and her hand on my hard prick.

Her action was not a big surprise to me since Barbara had told me that her mother had not been fucked since she took her current job. Jean did not want to take any chances of getting into bed with the wrong person. Also she was sure from the stains odors and pubic hairs that she found in Barbara's room that her daughter and I were fucking our young heads off at every chance. Jean also knew that on several occasions she had given me huge erections just by leaning over in front of me exposing her beautiful tits.

Jean was so hot that as soon as I responded with my tongue entwined with hers and my hand rubbed her fiery cunt she had an orgasm hard enough to send her juices running down her leg. I immediately slid down between her legs and put my face into her hot snatch arena. Jean's cunt was considerably larger than her daughter's

I opened it by grabbing each lip and started licking them as fast as I could. I put two fingers in her hole and then three. And moved them in and out as I licked.

Her clitoris a giant by any standards was soon between my hot firm lips. Jean yelled at me to stop and put my cock inside her, but I kept my lips around it and started licking it with my mobile and very strong tongue. Within two licks Jean started yelling something that sounded like "Holy mother of god" Her third yell was a pure scream of delight and it was loud. She was bucking like a stallion being ridden for the first time. I was bucked right out of her cunt as her juices flowed all over my face.

This was by all my standards a gigantic cum. As she was going through her wild orgasm I started undressing so that by the time she had calmed I was completely bare ass naked with my now huge prick standing straight out in front of me. My prick was now after so much sex with her daughter in prime condition. It had a head so large it was in a class of its own and both the length and diameter had increased significantly. It was a very large action oriented cock.

Jean tried to grab it and stick it into her wide-open juice filled pussy. I pushed her hand away and said, "After you are completely naked too."

I slid my hand up the inside of her leg to the white soft skin above her stocking. "Jean undo those garters", I demanded as I rubbed my hand up to her dripping and hot cunt, just touching it before moving my hand down again. I did this to both legs and helped her remove her stockings. Each time my hand got near her pussy I placed my hand so that her mound was in my palm. I rubbed in circles while Jean moaned loud each time. She stiffened several times and pussy juice flowed over my hand.

When she was completely nude I said "Jean stand up". She seemed like a robot and followed my demand. I moved close to her and began sucking on one tit while pinching the other. Her tits were magnificent, large oblong, with the bulk of heavy weights. Her pink nipples protruded straight out with her body in full heat. She started making humping moves as if she was fucking and rotated her hips in wild gyrations. She fingered her cunt and as soon as she touched it she screamed again and her juices ran down her legs like rivers starting from springs in side her burning body.

I pushed her so she was lying on the bed. Her legs were wide apart and her cunt as open as I have ever seen one. Jean was breathing like the end of a race. I climbed between her legs and touched the tip of my cock between the lips of her pussy.

It was as if her cunt grabbed my cock and sucked me in as Jean raised her hips and with one thrust pushed forward toward my cock. I was fully inside Jean and her trained cunt kept me there. Finally she came out of her sexual stupor and looking me straight in the eyes started moving her hips so my cock moved from fully inside to just where my cock head entered her cunt lips.

Jean could only stand about three or maybe four of these gigantic thrusts before she had a massive orgasm. She fucked my prick in and out at a world record rate as I shot load after load into her sex hole. Finally just when I thought she would wear my prick to a nub she collapsed and stopped.

I was worried that she might have had a heart attack. Finally she blew out a lot of air and said, "You really know how to fuck a girl to oblivion.

I replied, "I didn't think we were done yet"

Jean made a swipe at my head but couldn't raise her arm so it fell at her side. She rolled over and fell asleep instantly.

So I sat and watched this beautiful woman that I was sure I would fuck for the rest of the summer. I could not believe that fate had treated me so kindly.

I was particularly interested in her cunt. Her slit was longer than any I had seen before. The mound protruded from her body like Montana Mountains with the slit still open looking like valleys. My cum was still dripping from the opening. The taste was unbelievable until I remembered it was mixed with Jean's. I licked the slit carefully so as not to awaken her.

The odor and taste were of such pleasurable intensity that I almost passed out. My prick took on a new life and started growing again. I lapped at her cunt with increased intensity and the slit started to open. I opened the lips of this now hot and wonderful hole. The lips were light pink on the inside and were much larger than I expected. The center of her hole was dark pink and at the lower end the opening into her body looked very dark. Her clit was covered at the upper end of the slit. As I looked at her fucking device it became more beautiful by the second. My cock responded accordingly.

I carefully pushed Jean's legs farther apart and put my face between her thighs so I could lap at her beautiful fuck hole. My prick felt enormous so I started running my hand up and down my pride. Lust had me in its firm grip and I was not thinking of what I was doing, but doing any thing that gave me pleasure. I had her clit in my mouth and was holding it between my lips licking it madly. Jean woke and in an instant was sucking the head of my cock at a feverish rate. I started putting my fingers in her cunt and was working four in and out when Jean started fucking my hand as if it were a huge cock. Before I knew what was happening my whole hand was inside her slippery hot pussy and she was fucking it as if her life depended on it. Jean was also screaming as her body built to her orgasm. Every word was an obscenity. I had already shot whatever I had left, which wasn't much. The orgasm felt great however.

Jean was fucking my hand with deep hard thrusts and her juices were spraying up my arm. When her climax was over I pulled my hand carefully out of her super hot cunt. It was released with no trouble. Jean couldn't move nor open her eyes. She said, "That was fantastic, but don't ever do that again"

She looked much older than normal as she fell asleep.

We slept for about ten hours. It took almost two days before we really felt like fucking again.

I left the apartment before Barbara awoke and I never had a chance to say goodbye. I left her a loving note saying I couldn't wait for her return.

From that time on Barbara's mother and I satisfied each other's sexual needs for the summer.

We just took off all our clothes whenever I arrived and fucked and sucked and did everything we could to please each other. This union was pure sex. There was affection, but no love.

I of course could hardly stand my prosperity. I thought of practically nothing except sex with Jean. At first I lost weight and my friends thought I was sick. Soon I started to put on weight. I started walking on the beach; then running and long distance swimming. In a surprisingly short time I took on the body of the after man in a Charles Atlas add.

About the first week in August Jean's ardor started to wan rapidly. I thought my sexual prowess was failing and didn't waist time in confronting Jean.

She told me she was falling in love with some guy at work and didn't want to loose him by being seen with a young guy like me.

I was devastated. I had become used to having the best sex in the world and now I would have none. Tears actually ran down my face after Jean had told me. She put her arms around me to comfort my extremely hurt feelings. She said that if her romance didn't work out she would be there for me.

I got angry as hell and tore myself away from her arms. I was beside myself but refused to leave. It didn't take long before we were in bed fucking each like before

. After almost three hours Jean finally said "That's the last time for awhile, but I have a challenge for you."

"Have you noticed the girl in the apartment on the first floor? She has noticed you. If you like I will introduce her to you. I can tell she is very lonely and you could help her make her life more pleasant. I don't know if she will put out for you. This girl is fantastically beautiful however; and I think she needs sex in a big way. I only had glanced at the girl Jean was talking about and she didn't seem too hot to me.

The following Saturday Jean introduced me to Mona. She was just returning from a long run on the beach and didn't look too great. She was wearing an old and tattered sweat suit and was soaked with sweat. Her hair hung down to the middle of her back in wet strings, which also covered half her face. Jean had told her about me saying that I too was lonely with hardly any friends. Of course she left out all mentions of my sexual exploits with herself and her daughter.

Mona was only slightly embarrassed about her appearance since it was normal for her to look this way when she was not at work. I noticed two things about Mona. First that she was very smart and second that she had great boobs.

Since I was an expert on the latter subject I observed that with certain movements the front of her loose sweat shirt would bulge at the right moment and place as if she were swinging large and unencumbered tits with no bra.

Jean had set up what was essentially a blind date for Mona and me.

As we went through our introductions I learned that Mona was two years younger than me and had already graduated college. Not only that but she had an excellent job as a research assistant at a large company only about half an hour away.

The major thing that may have impressed her was that I was going to MIT.

For our first date, I had planned going to dinner and then the late show at a nearby movie.

Mona invited me to wait in her apartment while she showered and changed.

Mona's apartment was a revelation. The colors were vibrant but fitted every nook and cranny perfectly. I gasped when I saw it for the first time. Mona laughed and said her mother was an interior designer. She made hot chocolate, which she used for cooling down. Naturally I spilled a good portion on my shirt. Mona stripped it from my body before I knew what happened and started a special cleaning process, which would take about an hour to clean and dry.

"It will take about the same time to dry as it will for me to get ready so take a seat and I'll hurry." Mona informed me

She also added "How did you get those muscles, Lift weights?"

In about an hour Mona appeared with my shirt. Now for the first time I saw that Mona had real potential. She had nice legs even in the flats she wore. Her dress looked like it was too large and didn't reveal her shape at all except for her tits, which pushed out the top front of her dress.

Her hair was jet black and was done up in a bun revealing a well-structured face with even white teeth and violet eyes. It was obvious Mona needed help with style and appearance.

Surprisingly we had a good time together. Our conversations were at a level; new to me, and her thought process was at a challenging level.

I got a nice kiss goodnight with just enough body behind it to know that I was right about her tits. When I tried to hold her close and slip my tongue into her mouth I got a firm push on my shoulders and a very resounding "Good night"

I heard from Jean that Mona had a very good time and wished that I would ask her out again.

This time I took Mona to a club where the only thing on the menu was dancing and drinking. She had bought new clothes for the occasion. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my date for the evening.

Her hair had been cut to shoulder length and curled down in soft loops. Her eyes now showcased by the longest lashes I had ever noticed were two violet lights of heart stopping color. Her dress was a dark orange with black trimmings. There was no doubt about her tits anymore The skirt was short, stopping several inches above her knees and her legs were pure curves covered in sheer black and sculpted by her 3 ½ inch sandals.

She twirled to show off and I couldn't say a word. Mona was absolutely super beautiful.

At the club we danced all the numbers –fast or slow. Mona had real staying power, but after our third drink on all the slow numbers she draped her arms around my neck and every so often would kiss me on the neck and then giggle.

As I held her closer the magnificence of her body started sending signals to my cock, which arose accordingly. The perfume under her ears became so sexy I could hardly stand it so I let my cock move in and the hardness touch Mona's body. The first time I made contact Mona seemed startled, but after that moved her body within constant contact distance. My cock got so big and hard that I thought it might explode so I excused myself to the men's room.

One stroke of my hand and stream after stream of white stringy cum shot into the toilet. For the rest of the evening even though my sexual indicator returned to full size and hardness it was under enough control so that it would not go off by itself.

Mona seemed to be having a real good time. With her swirling and laughing and the fact that her tits looked they might pop out at any minute she had the attention of every man in the club. Every once in a while she would look into my eyes and give me a soft kiss on my lips. The charge went through my body like an electric shock.

When we got back to her apartment Mona invited me up for a nightcap. My thoughts immediately went to fucking this wonderful creature and I was immediately concerned over loosing control over my hard and wet cock.

In the apartment I ordered a scotch on the rocks and excused myself to the bathroom. I dropped my pants and immediately started jerking off with two hands on my cock. In less than a minute my balls released the sperm that had accumulated and streams of white cum shot into the toilet directed by the experienced hand so that none missed the bowl.

I immediately felt better and safer even though my cock stayed hard.

Mona sat on the couch with her skirt at mid thigh and views almost as high as her cunt. We sipped our drinks and Mona started to kiss my neck just under my ear. I leaned around and kissed her on her lips with full open mouth and a prodding tongue. Mona gasped and pushed me away. She said, "What in the hell was that?"

I told her about the French kiss and we tried it. It took a while but soon I could tell that she liked it since she was sucking on my tongue and sounding like a steam engine going uphill.

Her legs were slightly apart so I put my hand on one knee and ran it up the inside of her leg to her pussy. It was hot and dripping wet, but when I touched it I suddenly felt a sharp slap across my face and Mona was standing and yelling for me to get out. I wasn't sure what I should do, but the sting on my face hurt enough to make me angry.

I yelled, "What the hell is wrong with you?" If you don't want me to touch you stop me at the start not when I am home."

Mona just looked at me with her mouth open. She then started to cry and tried to talk to me but could hardly breath. Finally I understood that she didn't want me to go, and was sorry for her actions.

I put my arms around her and Mona tried to explain I was putting her in a new world that had rules she was taught to abhor. She was reacting to a lifetime of learning that I was sexually abusing her. She realized in her mind that I was not, but reacted without thinking.

Mona pleaded with me to stay and she didn't know that it would have taken an army to get me to leave. It took almost an hour to get back to where we had been. First we held each other and then we started kissing again. Mona and I were squirming all over the couch. I eased my hand over her body and on her covered breasts I squeezed them softly and Mona murmured a fairly loud "Oh".

I made sure her body contacted my very hard and expanded prick. This time her legs gradually opened pushing her skirt up to her thighs. She finally yelled, "Rub my cunt. Oh my god rub my hot cunt"

My hand moved up her leg and found her wet pussy. I put in three fingers and started moving them in and out. Mona quickly had a major orgasm. She started to scream and her cunt juices sprayed out onto my hands. Her body bucked up and down as it formed a large arch led by her pussy. Her eyes opened wide but only staring at first. As her orgasm cooled off She grabbed me and squeezed with all her might. Mona had to be the strongest woman I had ever met, but I did survive. She started licking my hands to taste her juice and then licked my face before sticking her tongue back into my mouth.

I was roaring hot by this time and opened my fly and pulled out my trusty cock which was almost ready to shoot semen all around the world.

When Mona saw my hard prick she looked at me and said, "I suppose that's your weapon that you men are so proud of."

"It's my penis and you don't have to be so sarcastic about it" I replied.

"I'm sorry" she answered "I've had so many dates pull out their pricks on me and expect me to swoon over them, that those were the first words that came out."

My weapon was standing straight up. With all its recent exercise it was in perfect sexual condition. The head glistened with pre cum. I needed to have an expert blowjob to ease the discomfort in my balls.

Again I made a major mistake with Mona and tried to push her head down onto my cock while saying suck it Mona. Suck it."

This time she hit me in the face with her closed fist. My lip split open and started to swell as blood flowed down the front of my shirt.

Mona was standing in front of me and yelling "Get out of here you pervert, get out."

It looked like she was ready to hit me again, so I left in a hurry.

It was two weeks before I heard from Mona.

She had talked with Jean about men's cocks and came to understand much more about men's sexual needs and how women supplied them. Jean called to tell me that Mona would like to go out with me again.