Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Barbara practices for her initiation with James & friends.
1.4k words
4.35
90.1k
25

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story by a drop-dead gorgeous mid-thirties housewife (so I've been told) who has been proudly black owned for the past three years. Many of the details may not be as graphic as you would like, but I am putting this together from three years of memories.

I'm sorry for the long delay in writing this chapter. David got transfer orders and with all the moving, settling into our new home, and starting a new job, I haven't relaxed enough to be able to sit down and write my story until now.

James opened the door, and took three steps into the room. I stepped around him, closed the door, wrapped my arms around his neck, snaked my tongue between his lips and into his mouth. His hands roamed my body while we kissed each other for what seemed like over five minutes. When we broke our kiss, James said.

"That's the way I like to be welcomed."

"I'm not done yet." I said. As I dropped to my knees, pulled his pants and boxers down, and fondled his big balls and cock with both hands.

"I've missed your big cock so much. I could look at it, fondle it, lick and suck and fuck it all day and night. I feel a orgasm building right now." I said.

"That's because you're a slut Barbara, but not a certified slut. That will come later at the party. You like big cocks?" He said.

"Yes." I said. "A big cock fills me so deeply and I can feel it's every movement against the walls of cunt."

"All big cocks give you that feeling?" He asked.

"From what I experienced so far, only cocks that are 8" and longer and black can give me that feeling." I said.

"So from now on, your going to seek out only black males, because only they are equipped to give you the sexual pleasure that you crave?" He said.

"I'm only going to seek you out for as long as your around." I said.

"And after I'm gone." James said.

"Well I'm sure that I will meet some stud or studs at one of the parties who would like to take your place after you leave. But enough of that, your going to be around for several more months to come." I said.

I took him into my mouth and continued to suck his cock. I would stop and examine his cock after several minutes to see how much of my saliva coated the length of his cock and suck again, trying to take more of his cock into my mouth, trying to take more of him than the last time.

I thought of my husband. How would he feel about seeing his wife on her knees sucking her lover's big black cock? Would it be exciting for him or degrading? Would he be a willing or reluctant cuckold when I brought him to one of our parties and he witnessed for himself what a slut for black cock I turned into, like the wives of other husbands. Could he accept James as my black lover and me having other black men giving me black sexing whenever he wasn't available. He was open-minded when it came to swinging sex, and I hoped he would also be when it came to black sexing.

I had sucked several cocks after joining the swingers club, and after sucking James monster cock, it was liken to sucking a hot dog to a sausage; and the cum of others would squirt two or three jets of cum, like if I was sucking from a baby's bottle, whereas James would fill me with three or four shot glasses filled with his cum. I was enjoying having my mouth and cunt filled with a thicker and longer cock, and thought I would never grant anyone with less access to mouth or cunt unless it was out of courtesy.

Suddenly James stepped back and pulled up his boxers and pants and said to pack my make-up kit, toiletries, and some sexy clothes for a couple of days, and that we would be staying at a hotel until Sunday. He said I was going to get a crash course on what to expect from my slut queen initiation. He also told me to wear or bring my garter belt, 3" heels and hose, and that his friends had a fetish for women wearing them as he did.

We took the twenty-minute trip to the hotel. It was the town's newest up-scale hotel which catered to tourist and conventions. He said he had gotten a suite there for the next three days. James had made a call on his cell phone saying we were on the way and would be there in five minutes. When we arrived, we went straight to the elevator and up to the room.

When we entered the room, there were two young black guys there, who were in their early twenties, well-built and about six feet tall. One was fidgeting with a video camera, and the other was fixing drinks. James introduced them to me as Cory and Nate, and said he planned on having them join the club after a couple of more wives join. He said he selected them for their youth, endurance, cock size, and ability to cum several times, as we would have to simulate the 12 guys that will be fucking you at the indoctrination. He offered me a drink, and told me to have a couple more before we got started, as I it would help to make the time pass faster.

I downed three drinks in fifteen minutes, and during that time, James, Cory and Nate stripped down exposing each of their big cocks, and I did the same

James said. "They both have 10" cocks, but you needn't worry about having to endure a 13" cock or larger at the initiation. You took my 11" just fine after not having anything larger than your husband's 7." "I don't know, were talking about 6" more than 7" and probably twice as thick." I nervously laughed.

"Well, you won't have to worry about being ass-fucked by it, only 10" cocks and less are allowed to do that, and besides, you'll be to much into being straight fucked and sucking to notice anybody's size. So, let's get started. You can start by letting them experience those marvelous lips and mouth of yours on their cocks." He said.

I started sucking Cory's cock while Nate stood to the side watching and stroking his cock. After several minutes, Cory got on his back, and had me ride his cock in the cowgirl position, and Nate offered me his cock for sucking. In five minutes, I had Nate filling my mouth with a gig load of cum, which I greedily swallowed. Cory then flipped me on my back and withdrew his cock, only to be replaced by James' larger cock. Then Cory was pushing his big cock into my asshole, and the only lube that he was using was the juices of my cunt that remained on his cock from the straight fucking he gave me. James' and Cory's cocks continued seesawing into my cunt and asshole, as I started to become aware of the wave after wave of pleasure that they were giving me. Cory was the first to cum, and then James, as I felt their creamy loads splash inside my body.

James and Cory withdrew their cocks, and went to clean-up and cool off, while Nate immediately took their place, and easily slid his big hard black cock deep to the hilt with his first stroke. He was pacing himself as he fucked me, giving James and Cory time to recuperate, as he fucked me on my back, cowgirl style, and in the doggie position, which is how he gave me my third load so far tonight.

They each took me, one at a time each, and then double penetrating me, then one at a time and finished by each of them cumming in my mouth and face. I lost track of how many times I had been fucked and for how long.

James said. "your a cinch for membership into being a Slut Queen. We fucked you fourteen times, not counting the cock-sucking, the cum you swallowed, or the facial we gave you. You could have taken more, but we couldn't, you drained all of us."

"How long did it last? I asked.

"A little over three hours." He said.

"But what if it goes on longer, maybe four hours?"

"Baby, with your looks and body, you'll have them cumming on the carpet, before they get inside your hot body. All the other women are very hot also, but your at the top of the pyramid. Your ready, definitely ready." He said.