Barbara's First Gang Bang Ch. 01

Story Info
Barbara finally experiences a group of men.
1.2k words
3.93
66.6k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A middle-aged woman finally breaks free from her restrictive married life.

Barbara listened intently to the sounds of footsteps on the floor above her. Twenty minutes ago, her friend Joseph had taken her down to the basement rec room where he had stripped her naked and placed her in bondage.

Barbara stood spread eagled, wrists firmly secured in leather wrist straps that were attached by chains to an overhead beam. Leather straps around her ankles were clipped to a metal bar that Joseph had adjusted to force Barbara's legs very wide apart. Barbara could feel that her outer labia were separated, exposing the inner pink flesh. Joseph had placed a small space heater on the floor in front of her to keep her comfortable and Barbara felt the warm air from the fan wafting tantalizingly through her thighs and across her puffy lips. She was nervous and her heart fluttered in her chest but she was also growing increasingly horny.

She heard more footsteps on the floor above her. More men were arriving.

A month ago, Barbara had told Joseph about her frustration with her marriage. Her husband, an agent for several professional athletes, travelled extensively and when he was home he seemed totally disinterested in having sex with her, no matter how hard she tried to please him. She suspected he was having an affair or, more likely, was screwing a variety of different women during his travels. She knew there was no shortage of young, gold-digging groupies who were always hanging around athletes, their agents and other people in professional sports. She avoided raising the issue with him; having done so a few years previous had resulted in a nasty fight. Instead of facing another huge blowout and possibly an acrimonious divorce that might leave her with the short end of the financial stick she decided that what was good for the goose was good for the gander. After much second-guessing, she had finally come to the point that she was now willing to give her body to complete strangers and let them use her in any way they wanted. Or perhaps more accurately, in ways that she wanted.

Now, bound naked and completely vulnerable she could barely wait for the men to come downstairs and see her. She wanted them to look at her; to see her on display for them. She wanted them to see her tits and her spread pussy. She couldn't wait to feel their hands groping her body, squeezing her breasts, and probing her with their fingers. She wanted to hear them tell her what a dirty little slut she was. And she wanted to be impaled by cock. Oh god, how she wanted cock.

The stairway door opened and Barbara could now hear loud male voices followed by the sounds of heavy foot falls beginning to descend into the rec room. This was it, she told herself, as she strained a little within her bondage. There's no turning back now.

Barbara saw the first male reach the bottom of the staircase and she felt an unexpected wave of panic flow through her chest. She tried to ward it off. She told herself she wasn't frightened. She told herself she wanted this - she wanted it badly, but still her body reacted automatically, undoubtedly a subconscious defense response to the fact that she was helpless and on display like a piece of fresh meat. After all, she was fresh meat for these men and she knew she was about to be hungrily devoured.

The first arrival turned and looked at her. Barbara met his gaze and saw the glint of animal lust in his eyes as he scanned her body. He looked up at her wrists, bound by chains to hooks in the ceiling, and then down to her ankles, spread wide by the metal bar. Then his gaze moved back upward and stopped. Barbara could see that he was staring at her spread pussy. She knew he was looking at her labia, now engorged with excitement. His mouth widened in an evil grin as he dropped a hand to his crotch and began to rub himself through his pants. He hardened rapidly and Barbara could see a telltale bulge beginning to press against the fabric of his slacks. She felt a spasm in the opening of her vagina. Take it out, she said silently to herself. Take it out. I want to see it.

More of the men, along with Joseph, arrived in the basement. Joseph invited them to join him at the far end of the room where a wet bar was surrounded by a grouping of leather couches. Barbara counted eight men, including Joseph. She was thankful to see that all of them were in decent physical condition, not a beer gut among them. Joseph had assured Barbara that she wouldn't be disappointed in his recruitment efforts. All of them were reasonably tall, although there was one who clearly broke the six foot barrier by several inches. Barbara tried to get a view of his crotch but the angle was blocked by another of the guests.

The men were laughing and milling about as Joseph and one of his buddies served up drinks. Several of them were staring at the object of their attention tonight.

"Well, well," said one of the men, stepping away from the group and approaching Barbara. "What do we have here?"

"Looks like a little whore who has lost her way", said a second man who also began to walk toward her. "C'mon guys, let's take a closer look."

Soon Barbara found herself surrounded by six of the men, each with a drink in his hand. They circled her like sharks but as yet none had attempted to touch her. She remembered Joseph saying that he would be giving strict instructions to the participants. He must have told them that when they arrived they could look but not touch until he gave the go ahead.

If Barbara had been keenly aware of her nakedness before, that sensation now became magnified tenfold. It was as if she could feel their very eyes touching her skin. She moved her head back and forth, looking at each of them. None of the men was looking at her face - they were all examining her body. She knew they were already thinking of having their cocks inside her. Her small breasts heaved with nervous desire.

"You were right, Joseph," one said. "She's got a fine little body. We're going to have some fun tonight."

"Go ahead, guys," Joseph said from his place at the bar. "Give her a feel."

The guests didn't need to be told twice. Immediately a strong hand grabbed Barbara's right breast and another took hold of her left. As they squeezed and kneaded her flesh, Barbara felt another hand on her behind. A warm palm moved lightly over her buttocks and then Barbara felt a finger slide into the crack. The fingertip found the muscle of her butthole and pressed. Barbara gasped and threw her head back. She wondered if he could tell that she was already well prepped for anal sex - that during the afternoon Joseph had finger fucked her with an ample supply of lubricant and had then inserted a dildo that she had held in her ass for two hours before being bound. Now, she was almost shaking with the need to have one of these men get a stiff cock out of his pants and into her rectum.

TO BE CONTINUED