Barbara's First Gang Bang Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara's journey into complete submission continues.
1.3k words
3.97
41k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara's journey into complete submission continues.

Standing naked and bound spread eagled, Barbara's mind began rippling into a submissive headspace as the six men who surrounded her continued to fondle her body and the others stood with their drinks in hand, watching with rapt attention.

The man who had been squeezing and kneading Barbara's right breast now slid his hand down her belly, over her pubic mound and rested it lightly over her swollen labia. The flats of his fingertips pressed against the puffy flesh and located the firm nub of her clit, still hidden beneath a thin hood of skin. He gently rubbed circles over the spot, stimulating the sensitive bud. Barbara moaned and tilted her hips, pressing herself against his fingers. Her clit enlarged and poked its tender tip out into the open. The man dipped a fingertip into the crevice of Barbara's labia, gathering up some of her slick juices, and resumed tiny circles around and over the little bud. Barbara closed her eyes, surprised at his skillful technique. The fingertips then moved a little lower, parted her lips and found her entrance. He slid two fingers inside her and curled them onto the front wall of the vagina where he continued making tiny circles, this time against the hidden root of her clit inside her body, the elusive G-spot.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck," gasped Barbara, and again pressed herself hard against his hand. She had never known anyone to take such care to properly stimulate her clit.

The man behind her, meanwhile, having discovered that Barbara had been well lubed and relaxed, had now worked a pair of fingers into her ass and was moving them about, exploring the darkness of her behind. He pressed against the front wall of her rectum and Barbara gasped as she sensed his fingers rubbing against those of the man inside her vagina. The sensation of their fingers moving against each through her thin internal membranes was exquisite.

"Oooooh, my god," she whispered, to no one in particular.

The man probing her vagina withdrew his fingers and held them in front of her eyes. "Would you like a taste?" he asked.

Barbara drew a breath, looked lustfully at his fingers, and opened her mouth. During the years when she was first discovering the joys of playing with herself, it hadn't taken her long to realize that she loved the taste of her own pussy. At first it had troubled her and filled her with worries that she might be a lesbian and never get married and have children but thanks to the Internet it didn't take long for her to realize that she was being totally irrational. The web was filled with videos of young women doing anything and everything you could imagine sexually, and one of those things was licking their own pussy juice, or performing cunnilingus on other girls. Barbara often wondered if she would ever have the nerve to go down on another woman. She struggled with questions about her sexuality. Was she straight? Did she have lesbian tendencies? Or maybe she was bi like a lot of the girls on the Internet seemed to be. It filled her with confusion but if there was one thing she did know for certain it was that she loved the taste of herself. After she finally got up the nerve to visit a sex shop and purchase a penis-shaped dildo she took great and slightly guilty pleasure in licking her own juices off the artificial phallus. During her masturbation sessions she would regularly withdraw the dildo from her vagina and take it into her mouth, amazing herself at how much she savoured her taste. During the subsequent years when she and her husband had still been madly in love and having lots of sex she would never hesitate to take his cock into her mouth and lick him clean after he had been inside her.

Another thing Barbara had realized very quickly from watching Internet videos was that it was okay to have anal play. Even though she still felt it carried a connotation of being dirty and unhealthy, so many people were having anal sex and, gasp, even analingus, that she began experimenting, first just with surface contact from her fingers or a dildo, and then onto full insertion. It felt so good to her that she debated which form of penetration she actually preferred, anal or vaginal. The only thing she wouldn't do was something she saw on the Internet called ass to mouth. She had enough basic health education to know that such an activity carried a real risk of spreading bacteria and causing illness. She couldn't believe that people in sex videos were taking such a chance, even if behind the scenes they might have been cleansing their rectums beforehand with enemas. But her objection to such risk-taking now seemed a little funny to her because when she asked Joseph to arrange a gang bang he had asked her if she wanted all the men to wear condoms. She had considered it at length and then decided that for this particular experience of total debauchery she was going to take a big chance and allow bareback fucking. She wanted to be used by the men and she knew that they wouldn't want to wear condoms. Besides, when she watched Internet videos she got very horny at the sight of all the semen shooting out of cocks.

Barbara moaned and squirmed. She scanned the room through glazed eyes. Men everywhere. It had been so very long since she had been truly taken by a man. For more months than she cared to count she had lived in a state of constant frustration, which was particularly acute when her husband was home from one of his trips and still would not take her like he once did. Even when he was home, she would rise before the sun and sneak off to a second bedroom, leaving him sleeping unawares. She would retrieve her toys from a shoebox in the closet and would masturbate, always attacking her clit roughly, as if to punish it for demanding so much attention. When she came, she had to suppress her desire to scream out her release, lest her husband awaken and find her splayed on the spare bed with her artificial cock inside her and the vibrator still buzzing in her weakened hand. In the past, she had asked him if he would at least watch her bring herself off but he brushed her aside, suggesting it was pathetic that she would make such a request.

Someone grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it hard. The stab of pain sent a shockwave down through her belly and right into the centre of her sex. Her vaginal opening contracted. She groaned loudly and responded by sucking feverishly on the slippery fingers in her mouth. They know, she reminded herself. Joseph had told them that she had a fetish for pain. He had told them they could use her roughly but he had also warned that there was a limit and he would step in if anyone got overly aggressive.

Barbara pulled and squirmed again in the leather shackles and pushed her bottom back against the fingers inside her ass. She panted loudly as the men continued to invade her. Her excitement was growing because she knew these sensations were just a prelude to what was to come. She couldn't wait to have all those fingers replaced by something even better...long, stiff, cum-spurting cocks.

"Look at her!" called out one of the men. "She fucking loves it!"

Throughout this first half hour, many of the men had removed their clothing and most of those who were naked couldn't resist stroking themselves. Barbara's eyes darted back and forth, looking at the hands working up and down the erections. She focused on the heads, the bulging knobs that would be the first things to enter her. She was a slave to them now and she was ready to serve their lust. She drew a deep breath, looked out into the group of men and whimpered, "Somebody...please fuck me!"

...MORE TO COME IN CHAPTER 03.