Barbara's Night

Story Info
A woman is restored.
1k words
4.03
29.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara had finally turned 40 and she really did not like it. However, she was tall, willow slender and contrary to her negative body awareness Barbara was in reality, quite a striking woman. Her husband, Peter had long since grown tired of her and had pitifully neglected his connubial duty. Several years her senior he had taken to inappropriate flirting with much younger women; and in the process of this endeavour he had been singularly unsuccessful and his already threadbare reputation had garnered a number of deserved disparaging epithets.

Barbara worked in the small office of a paint manufacturer, inputting data into a mainframe computer, information; she speculated which was purely for the edification of suited men, who liked to be thought of as 'executives'. Predatory and testosterone loaded, these men enjoyed, nay, encouraged the 'girls' to lard their already over larded egos. In it was in fact, a typical modern office.

The company was owned by the grandsons' of the original founder, and coincidentally was approaching its landmark centenary celebrations. The business was by definition, seasonal and occasionally 'temps' were engaged. Recently a thirty-something male, Andre had been employed, and who was Barbara considered, refreshingly unambitious and surprisingly intelligent.

The centenary celebrations were to be held in a local hotel and come the night, Barbara fell into conversation with Andre, the temporary employee. His banter was amusing and thoughtful and his obvious disdain for the 'suits' was curiously uplifting. Barbara, by now was slightly light headed from the free alcohol and began to flirt, and to her delight and trepidation, Andre responded.

The general office speculation indicated that Andre could be homosexual, certainly his personality and body language suggested an unsettling duality, nevertheless Barbara was hastily revising office gossip. Excusing herself she left for the loo, explaining that she would return to continue their conversation. The lavatories were situated to the rear of the dark cloakrooms.

She scrutinised her reflection in the mirror, adjusted her blouse and realigned her skirt, then prepared to rejoin her new friend.

Drawing the door open, she stepped into the cloakroom, where to her wonder, Andre was waiting, he gently took her hand. Barbara felt the thread tighten, and contrary to her instincts, stopped and faced her paramour. He smiled and wound his arm around her waist. She made the nervous observation that she was married with a teenage daughter. He drew her to himself and speculatively kissed her cheek. Conflict and inconsistency befuddled her soul. She momentarily hesitated, and then the one remaining restraining thread broke, defeated by passion, Barbara responded and yielded to his advance. They kissed for several joyful minutes, and then returned to the reception.

Guests were beginning to leave and Barbara began to grow restive, Andre offered a lift. Knowing the consequences all too well, Barbara hesitated, and then accepted.

He opened the vehicles door for her and waited until she was seated before installing himself in the drivers seat. He leant across and kissed her tenderly. Barbara melted. She did not discourage the gentle hand as it rested on her breast; she traced the curve of his spine through his shirt.

He drove to a remote car park and chose an isolated space. They climbed onto the rear passenger seat. They kissed, enjoying the sweet pleasure of their united tongues; they fleetingly parted, then resumed as he threaded Barbara's ear lobe into his lips. She quivered as the leaves of an aspen. He removed her thin blouse; her brassiere was quickly liberated as he feasted upon her slight but solid breasts, each with its erect neat, engorged diadem nipple.

Tentatively, Barbara reached for Andre's groin, sensing through his slacks his aroused penis. Locating the shaft she held the organ tight, until Andre sighed with bliss. He removed her skirt, then the light thong and tights, before he too disrobed.

He moved to her labia and parted the curtained lips with his tongue, exposing the firm raisin-like clitoris, and gently, thoughtfully massaged the organ. Almost immediately Barbara experienced the first of several unexpected orgasms. She arched her back as unrelenting waves of blissful, sensual, sexual gratification caroused her very being. This, she considered was exactly as it should be.

Barbara recalled from her distant memory the joy of 'soixante neuf'. She maneuvered herself into place and immersed his penis into her mouth, as Andre guided his tongue across her vagina, slowly on to her perineum and round and around her tight anal sphincter, and simultaneously she sucked and masturbated her beau with delight and an almost forgotten, forbidden erotic enthusiasm. Andre abruptly pulled away explaining that he was about to climax. They briefly paused, before again resuming carnality...

When he first interleaved his penis into her moist vagina, she smiled enigmatically. They kissed and embraced; she once again felt the release of her natural lubrication as they moved together in delightful sexual union. This was raw, animal sex, but it was not fucking, there was tenderness and spirituality about the act, a dignity Peter, her husband could never comprehend or understand.

When Andre climaxed his body rocked and writhed as he ejaculated, warmly and copiously into Barbara's satiated womb.

They lay tightly wound in each others loving embrace, until his firm erection had subsided; when he removed his flaccid member, Barbara caressed his sac and inspired he quickly regained his rigid manhood. They quietly but tenderly touched their foreheads together before voraciously resuming kissing.

'Again?' he inquired, 'Yes, again...'

He took her inflated clitoris between his lips and gently massaged it with his tongue, quickly her sweet, syrupy love sap flowed, Andre drank from this cup of plenty deeply, sensuously, Barbara lost in sexual ecstasy gripped his shoulders, before ultimately emitting an almost bestial cry, as she loudly and repeatedly climaxed. When she had at last alighted from her lofty orgasm, Barbara began to masturbate Andre. She gripped his firm erection and pumped, until his scrotum tightened and his warm ejaculate pooled in her palm and dripped between her fingers.

'This will have to be repeated...' she insisted.