Barbara's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lube it up with your spit." said Mike. And she did.

"Now, rub it all over your face. Yeah, like that." Jim let go of his dick and stood it wagged in the air. He would cum if he stroked. It hung pulsing in the air.

He moved around to Janine's ass. Whack!

"Suck him, Janine!" Suck Him harder!" Mike groaned as she obediently did. Janine took the shaft of Mike's cock one hand on top of the other and squeezed and stroked upward. Mike groaned again. Oh, fuck. Then she brought the giant head of his cock to her lips and kissed it. She stroked his cock, pumping it up and down. Smack!!, Jim slapped her ass again and Janine shuddered and moaned. On the upstroke, she watched the precum ooze out of Mike's cock. She opened her mouth, not sure if she could fit Mike's cock inside her mouth. Her lips enveloped Mike's black rocket. She found she could just barely take him in and she sucked him hard. He moaned and pulled her blonde hair aside so he could watch her sucking his dick. Janine pumped her head up and down and kneaded the skin around Mike's balls with her fingers. Mike liked that and made slow stroking motions with his hips fucking Janine's hot mouth.

"Aww, Jim she sucks a mean dick like you said." taking a hand full of Janine's hair in his hand. Jim rolled down his wife's panties and slipped his hand between her legs placing his palm up against her pussy. Janine responded sucking Mike harder and fucked Jim's palm.

Jim brought the knuckle of his middle finger forward and slipped it into Janine's wettness His middle finger parted her pussy lips and slid between. Janine made a stifled moan.

"Ooohh god, this is so good! I am getting so wet." Janine said wagging Mike's glistening black cock back and forth hitting it on her face and lips. She turned her head to the side and sucked the underside of his massive cock then she turned her face side to side stroked him with her warm wet lips. She made a guttural noises as she gobbled Mike's thick meat. "Oh man, yeah" was all Mike could manage. Jim gaped and stroked Janine's pussy harder. His cock ached and he stroked it, too. He kneeled behind Janine and spread her ass cheeks and stuck his tongue into the rosebud of her ass. Surpised Janine gasped as Jim's tongue blunted against her tight asshole. He wrapped his arms around under her legs and lifted her up. Her buttocks clenched his face.

She thought she might fall but he had her. Jim rimmed his wife while she sucked Mike's cock. With a wet smack Mike's cock was pulled from her mouth. Janine squealed with delight as Jim lifted her. He stepped forward with her toward Mike. Laughing she grabbed Mike's cock stroking it. Jim's tongue plunged into her asshole and then sought her pussy. Filled with lust he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. His tongue darted in and out of her pussy. He held her like a helpless rag doll while he lashed away with his tongue. Mike watched stroking his long, thick cock. Like a doll, Jim brought her close enough to Mike so she could resume sucking his dick and she did lustily. Janine shuddered and an orgasm rippled through her. Jim fucked her pussy with his tongue as she writhed.

"Guuuuhhhh!" After she came, Jim and Mike stood near her their cocks erect, wet, and wagging in the air.

Jim picked her up and Janine wrapped her legs around his waist as his slippery, stiff pecker slid deep into her pussy.

"Ooohh, yeeahh!" Janine moaned loudly and looked at Mike his glistening meat point up like an ebony rocket, One she would soon ride. Meanwhile, Jim's thrusts bounced her up and down on his hot pole with wet slaps as her pussy engulfed him. She yelped and moaned with each thrust and bounce as Jim's cock found new depths.

"Oh yeah, Fuuuhhuuck Me!! Harder!!" she cried looking at Mike and his glistening ebony tower. She enjoyed putting on an exciting sex show for him. Jim fucked harder still.

Another orgasm ripped through Janine and her pussy clenched Jim's rock hard cock again and again. She melted onto his hard shaft delirious with pleasure. Jim stopped letting her rest in his arms as her pussy continued griping and clenching his rigid cock. Jim was close to cumming, but there was still more fucking to be done. Jim grasped Janine from behind lifting her from behind. Her back pressed into his chest and his hands were under her knees. If he could just do this it would be awesome. Held in the air, Janine's legs were spread apart. Her pussy and asshole were spread wide.

Her pussy gaped fresh from its previous fucking. Now, the main course. The blonde hair framed her red/pink wet lips. Jim carried her toward Mike. He reclined on the sofa black cock standing proud, magnificent, giant and glistening. It waited. Janine gasped and looked fearfully at it. Jim lowered her.

"Please don't drop me." and she grasped his arms.

"I got you." he grunted. Maybe. He was going to lower her onto Mike's enormous black tower!

"Please go slow, its so big!" Janine's clit throbbed and her pussy lubricated itself anew. She must be dripping. She looked back afraid Jim might drop her on the jutting black tower below her. Then, what? Straining Jim grunted, "I'm going to fuck you with his cock." Then, Jim lowered his wife onto Mike's waiting cock. His cock head spread her lips and Janine gasped as it entered her wet pussy. It was stretching her so wide! Jim stopped and bobbed her up and down on it. Fucking her with Mike's cock. Janine almost fainted with pleasure. Each lowering brought a louder moan from Janine who's body was alive with pleasure, pain, and fear of Mike's monstrous member.

"Let me down so I can control it, honey." Jim did. She kissed him grateful for his exertions, his creativity, and relieved that the chance of being dropped was gone. Now, she was in control. Janine straddled Mike and her small breasts jiggled as she leaned forward. Jim watched from behind as Janine reached for Mike's cock and aimed it toward her pussy. She leaned back gasping again as Mike's monstrous pecker filled her. She arched her back and slid back farther moaning loudly.

"Oh, Fuck!" Watching intently and stroking his cock groaning and gaping, Jim was mesmerized.

Halfway down Janine began pumping up and down, up and down. She moaned with each deepening plunge. It was incredible. Mike's cock was so big. He filled her up and more.

Mike moaned.

"Yeah, like that. Fuck me like that." Jim stroked his cock harder and then stopped short. His cock throbbed. His balls were heavy with cum. But, the best was yet to come. With a yelp Janine finally slid all the way down Mike's shaft her hands on Mike's muscular chest for support. She had him all the way in. It felt like she might split in half. She paused a moment, sweating, and looked at herself in the opposite mirror Mike's hard dick buried to the hilt in her tight, wet pussy. She could not believe it.

"Fuck him, Janine," commanded Jim lustily. She did. Janine pumped him with little strokes barely accommodating his size. Up and down. SMACK!!! Jim smacked her ass. Again, then again. Janine jumped startled, turned on even more, and began sliding even faster up and down the length of Mike's throbbing cock.

"Oh God!!, Fuck it, girl!" demanded Mike. He grasped her hips helping her plunge up and down. He grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks wide. Janine cried out in pleasure. Jim watched Mike's long shaft disappearing then reappearing from his wife's pink, wet pussy. Inch after inch of black cock invading his wife's pussy! It was almost too much for him.

Janine gasped cumming on Mike's cock.

"Oohhh Goddd, OOOHH FUCKK!! I'm cummmiinng!!" She convulsed and bucked back and forth a massive orgasm surging through her.

"Ohh God!, Ohh God!, Ohh God!" she cried and orgasm after orgasm rolled through her like thunder during a summer storm.

She was ravished, but the neither of the guys had came yet. Then Jim did it. He squirted oil over his throbbing cock and down the crack of Janine's exposed ass. She looked back shocked and surpised her cunt still gripping Mike's rod. She had forgotten about that. Oh, fuck!!

"I'm going to fuck her ass, Mike!"

"Oh yeah, do it!" He held Janine, spreading her ass wide for the oil and Jim's probing finger. Janine spasmed with new pleasure.

"Ohh my god, I can't believe it. You fuckers!" They laughed. Yeah, they were going to fuck and fuck her good.

Then Jim pressed the head of his cock to his wife's asshole and pushed it in. It slid in.

"Oww!!, Ohhh!!!, Awww!!!, Yeah!!!" Mike held still beneath her spreading her cheeks for Jim. Sweat poured from Janine's pleasure wracked body. Jim eased himself farther in. If she felt like she was being ripped in half before, she really felt it now. Pain and pleasure mixed, swirled together.. She arched her back feeling them penetrate and fill her. Fuck! It was so fucking good! Jim held still but his cock throbbed with pleasure as his wife's tight asshole gripped him.

They rested letting Janine get used to them. She regained some of her composure. If you could call it that with a huge black cock filling her pussy and her husband's big dick buried to its hilt in her ass.

"Ready?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, I think" Janine replied with more than a little fear. Mike began stroking first. She moaned. Then Jim.

"OOOHH, FUCK!!" Her clit got harder than it had ever been before. It was so fucking good! Janine lost herself in the pleasure and the pain. Mike pumped her harder and Jim pumped her ass harder, too. Janine was delirious. She was fucking out of control. Her body ravished by these two men.

Jim fucked her ass harder still. Mike fucked her pussy harder. Janine's orgasm exploded and she yelled.

"OHH, GOD!! OHH, FUCK!!! I'M CUMMMMING AGAIN!!!" Mike and Jim plunged ahead savaging her, pumping and pounding. Mike yelled, "I'm cumming!" His cock spasmed as Janine's pussy squeezed it. He gushed hot load after hot load of jizm deep inside her. Jim came too, his cocked buried to the hilt in her hot ass bucking her harder as he squirted his big load deep in her plundered ass.

"OOHH, Fuck, its so good!" Jim cried. His shot his jizm deeper with each stroke. His hips buck uncontrollably. Another orgasm ripped through Janine as they man handled her like a doll pounding her pussy and asshole mercilessly, plundering pirates, who had found their bounty.

Exhausted they all collapsed together too blissed out to say anything. Janine lay there Mike's cum dripping out her pussy and her husband's cum filling her ass and coating her well fucked asshole. Janine remembered that encounter with a sigh and smile as she jogged up to the house wet from the memory. She made her plans for tonight with Jim. SHE was going to surprise him.

Dear reader, I would love to here from you. I want to know what you think. Barbara's Story will be a twelve chapter endeavour. Next, Barbara, Jim, and Janine get together for a menage-a-trois. Barbara is unforgettably fuck by Jim and Janine. More erotic adventures await Barbara, Jim, and Janine. This is just the begining.

Contact me ;-) View my profile. I am interested in meeting others, particularly, any women who might live near Nashville. (I know that was shameless.) But, if I were ashamed, I wouldn't be doing this now, would I? My goal is to turn my hobby into a career. I love writing. I do commisioned stories and also write to and for people and couples. sk

12