Barbara's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, Fuck! Ohh, yeah!"

The massive amount of cum stored in Jim’s balls weighed heavy in him. He was about to explode. Janine came hard on the screen with Barbara fucking her with the Stretcher.

"Ohh! Fuck!! I am going to Cum!” Janine stroked him harder and jizm shot out of his jutting cock like a white fountain. Jim’s cum jetted into the air again and again. He gasped air in deeply into his lungs and it intensified his pleasure. Janine finger fucked her pussy harder and she came powerfully with him her hand wrapped around his still throbbing, pulsing cock.

"Aww, Aww!” Janine cried inflamed with lust and squeezed his Jim’s cock harder milking every last, sweet drop. She took him in her mouth and lapped up his sweet tasting cream. Jim knew the foods to eat that made his cum taste sweet. Janine made sure he got them, too.

Exhausted and satisfied, Jim relaxed. Later, that evening he ate Janine to orgasm after writhing orgasm and had enough left over to fuck her pussy good and hard. Afterwards, they talked about Barbara and as they did Jim felt his spent cock stir with new life at the thought of a threesome with her. He would finally get to see her beautiful breasts. Together, they made their plans.

Dear Reader,

I enjoy writing these stories for you. Even editing them is fun. I hope you enjoyed this part. Next, Barbara, Jim, and Janine have their long awaited menage-a-trois. Barbara does not know what she is in for. New, exciting characters appear and loom large in Barbara, Jim, and Janine's sexual adventures. Don't miss Part IV.

I request feedback from you loyal readers. If you have read this, there is something you liked. I want to keep giving it to you. I write stories for individuals and couples. Sometimes, it helps reenergize sexual imaginings. Share my writing with your significant other.

Yours truly, Shawn Keith

Don't forget to vote! It is quite motivating when you register your opinion. For more detailed feedback send it anonymously or email me. ;-)

12