Barbara's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara moved around in front of Janine and slipped between her legs. She ran her hands up and down Janine’s inner thighs. Janine was in a limbo of pleasure denied. She knew what she wanted. She wanted Barbara to rub that vibrator into her pussy stimulate her aching clitty until she exploded in orgasm after orgasm.

“Please.” she said submissively.

This turned Barbara on. She could feel her own pussy’s juices flowing. She knew what she would do. She guided the vibrator to Janine’s pussy and circled it. The vibrations from around her pussy drove Janine to new heights of pleasure and desire. She felt about to explode. She was almost there.

Barbara circled her clit and the tighter the circle became the louder and more insistent and uncontrollable Janine’s moans became. Rapid breaths escaped Janine. Barbara heard Janine’s panting passion and desire growing. She placed the vibrator over Janine’s hard clit and pressed down firmly.

“OOOHHH, FUUCCKK.! YEAHH!!!”

“OHH GOD!!! DON”T STOP!!”

Barbara pressed into her harder her breathing quickened, too, with Janine’s excitement and impending orgasm. She loved watching her friend writhe in pleasure. She loved making her friend squirm. It was such a powerful rush.

“OHH, GODD!! Your gonna make me CUM!!!”

“GUUUUHHHHHHH!!!”

An orgasm swept through her tossing her body around the way a powerful wave tosses around a piece of sand. As it coursed through her, time stood still, every muscle contracted and then relaxed. She lost consciousness of everything, but overwhelming pleasure filled her every sense.

Her hands gripped Barbara’s wrists pulling the vibrator into her. She squeezed hard. Barbara was startled by the power of her grip. Convulsion after convulsion wracked Janine again and again.

Finally, her grip loosened, sapped of strength by her orgasms and her hands fell slack away, every muscle in her body turned to jelly and refused to move as she floated blissfully on a sea of never-ending pleasure.

Drained, it was minutes before she moved again. Barbara watched in silent awe as the powerful orgasms she had given her friend washed over her. She even felt her muscle tension melt away with Janine’s release, but her unquenched desire remained and burned strong and hot like a bonfire demanding to be fed.

“Thank you so much!”

Sweat glistened on her face from her body’s powerful exertions.

“SSHEWW! That was great!”

She felt renewed. Reborn. With a sigh and some effort she unhooked her legs from the love swing. She stood. Her panties were thoroughly wet. She couldn’t wait to get out of them, not just to get away from the coolness there, but to get out of them to be naked with Barbara. She pulled Barbara close to her and pressed her breasts into hers and then kissed her friend fiercely.

“I want you!” she growled.

Her lips closed over Barbara’s. Janine stripped her clothes off and tossed her wet panties on the ground. She helped Barbara remove hers clothes, too.

Barbara stood in her underwear. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her magnificent breasts never looked better. Her nipples were big, erect, and ached to be touched. She was about to pull her panties down when Janine grabbed her hand.

“Let me.”

She got on her knees before Barbara. She ran her hands over the curves of Barbara’s thighs enjoying her white flesh and the freckles which speckled her skin. She could see the mound Barbara’s fiery pubic hair made in her delicate panties. Hints of the fiery thatch between Barbara’s legs peeked from beneath her panties. Janine caressed them and her flesh.

Janine rubbed her face into Barbara’s panties. She smelled her friend’s womanly musk and luxuriated in the soft feel of her panties, her soft skin, and the warmth on her face. That was one reason she loved making love to other women they always wore sexy, soft, undergarments.

Barbara spread her legs and Janine pressed her mouth against her friends wet pussy. She probed with her tongue eliciting soft sighs from Barbara.

“Turn around.”

Barbara did and Janine was facing her friends ample buttocks. She stroked her ass flesh squeezing her pinching her bottom.

“Oww!”

Deftly, she slipped her hand between Barbara’s legs and stroked her pussy. She felt the wetness that had seeped from Barbara’s hot pussy. Barbara’s moans told her she was loving this.

“Bend over, I want to see your beautiful ass.” Janine commanded.

Obediently, Barbara did. Janine caressed her flesh, squeezed her, and pinched her until Barbara yelped. She buried her face in Barbara’s wet crotch again pressing her forward. Pushed forward, Barbara moved to the bed and lay face down on it with Janine’s face still pressing insistently into the beautiful expression of femininity between her legs. Janine continued her oral assault turned on very much by being the aggressor. She could be both submissive and dominant. She loved both.

She pushed Barbara’s legs wide apart and pulled the crotch of her friend’s panties aside. She stuck her tongue as deep as she could into Barbara’s wet pussy and tongue fucked her friend with wanton desire. Barbara gasped with surprise at the invasion of her pussy by Janine’s hot tongue.

Her rump high in the air, she lay completely helpless against her friend’s oral onslaught.

Whack! Janine’s hand spanked Barbara’s vulnerable bottom. Barbara winced and gasped at the sting and surprise of Janine’s hand.

Whack! again, this time her other cheek. Barbara’s clitty throbbed from her excitement.

“Get on your knees on the bed!”

Her dominate side was in full blossom now. Barbara did. Her ass was further exposed to Janine’s unpredictable hands. Then, Janine disappeared.

A moment passed and Janine was back caressing Barbara’s body with one hand. In her other hand, she held something. Barbara couldn’t quite make out what it was. Whack! The sting from her ass cheek made her wince. It made her clit harder. That was definitely NOT Janine’s hand.

She glanced back. Janine was holding what looked like a fly swatter, but was not. It had a long handle and at the end was a square that appeared to be leather.

Whack! Barbara’s every nerve tingled with fear and excitement. She wasn’t being beaten by any means, but she was definitely being spanked. With her ass in the air and her legs spread, she was open to whatever Janine would do to her. She couldn’t do anything or risk displeasing her friend. Then, what would she do?

Janine tapped Barbara’s pussy through her panties. Each sensation coursed through Barbara making her hotter. Janine rubbed the leather square against her friends inner thighs and pussy. Barbara was greedy for the sensations and rubbed herself in against it with a throaty growl. It was gone.

Thwack! She jumped this time. That one hurt. A red welt appeared. Janine tossed the swatter aside and placed her hands on Barbara’s now red buttocks. She rubbed them enjoying the sexy shape of Barbara’s ample ass and the ripples she caused in her friend’s flesh. Her hands glided to the waist band of Barbara’s panties. She could hear Barbara’s soft moans and pleas.

She began rolling down Barbara’s panties and saw the wet spot she had helped create.

“Lay your head on the bed. Put this pillow underneath your stomach.”

Her ass protruded higher in the air. The delicate, pink rose between her legs poked through her fiery thatch of pubic hair.

Barbara’s panties were around her knees. Janine moved in an sucked in one of the delicate pink petals of Barbara’s pussy. She sucked her friend into her mouth. Barbara was out of her mind with pleasure. She wanted to cum so bad. Needed to cum. Make me cum!

Janine’s tongue invaded her and she cooed as it pumped in and out of her soaking pussy. It was almost too much.

“Roll over.”

Janine removed Barbara’s panties and slipped between her spread legs. Her lithe form slid over her friend. Janine kissed her wet mouth and their tongues entwined in a delicate dance of sweet sensation. Barbara’s pussy was hot with desire. Lust and passion burned.

“Ooohh, please make me cum like you did.”

“I will.”

Her hands enclosed around Barbara’s breasts and she squeezed them hard.

“Ewww, yeah” Janine squeezed again.

“Ohhh.”

Pleasure surge through Barbara to her already soaking wet and waiting pussy. She couldn’t take much more. Janine fingers pinched her nipples and twisted them. A bolt of lightening crackled through Barbara’s tortured body. She was almost out of control with desire - about to explode in orgasm. Janine squeezed again and again lightening shooting repeatedly to her pussy. This was too much she couldn’t take it any longer. One more squeeze and Janine slid toward Barbara’s wanton, wet, love nest.

She pushed Barbara’s legs up and back as far as she could. Barbara’s pussy lay there gaping, helpless, and vulnerable before her. Janine moved in. Much to Barbara’s delight, she traced her tongue up and down Barbara’s glistening cleft. Janine’s tongue flitted in and out of her friend’s vagina.

Barbara thrashed deliriously, aching for orgasmic relief. Barbara bucked and pushed her pussy into Janine’s face. Janine secured her hips and intensified her tongue’s work. She pulled back the skin surrounding Barbara’s clit and began swirling her tongue in ever tightening circles closing in on her prey. It was too much. Barbara thrashed and bucked. Janine held her tight. The sensation coming from her clit felt exquisite.

“DON’T STOP!! DON’T STOP!!”

Barbara cried out and she clutched Janine’s arms. Janine didn’t stop. Instead she sucked Barbara’s clitty into her mouth and whirled her tongue around it and held on tight for the ride.

“OHH, FUCK YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!!!”

Her nipples stiffened. Her hips spasmed and bucked. Her mind shut off. There was nothing and everything and nothing. She knew only pleasure and it coursed through her filling her senses. Still her body bucked and Janine held her. Her tongue swirled around her clit. Barbara was oblivious to everything but the sensation of Janine’s warm tongue. Orgasm after orgasm rolled over Barbara until she didn’t know where she was or who she was. She got lost in pleasure.

Gradually, her bucking and spasming subsided and her body relaxed in Janine’s arms. Her breathing was still rapid. Sweat had formed on her face. Janine looked up from Barbara’s satisfied pussy and smiled. She had brought her friend off again. Spent they lay together and recuperated.

“Your going to love Jim’s cock. It big and its thick.”

“He’ll be home in 4 hours.”

They showered together and as they washed each other hands explored caressing, stroking, and squeezing. Fingers dipped into and out of their pussies. Inspired, Barbara got on her knees and ate Janine’s pussy in the shower. Janine came shuddering while warm water cascaded over the both of them. Later, they prepared for Jim’s arrival and desire awoke again in their minds and their bodies.

“Damn, this traffic.”

He was on his way home to what he hoped would be a fuckfest with Janine and her friend, Barbara. He had wanted to fuck Barbara so long and now his dream was about to come true and he was stuck in fucking traffic on fucking I-65.

“Fuck!!” he shouted and sped around some asshole out for a Sunday drive on a Friday afternoon. He almost flipped the lady the bird, but she looked like his mother. All week long, he had been looking forward to tonight.

His balls were heavy in anticipation. The pressure had been building all week. He was lucky to have made it all week without grabbing Janine and fucking her silly or jacking off a big load. He had been tempted.

Whenever his mind wandered to Barbara, his cock sprang to life demanding orgasmic relief. But, he persevered. This was going to be worth it. He wanted to shoot big load all over Barbara’s tits. With any luck, he’d be back in business in short order and squirt a second load in Barbara’s red haired pussy.

His cock strained within his jeans. Damn it was hot. And damn he was hot, too.

He saw Barbara’s car parked out front. Tonight was the night. Excited, Jim pulled into the drive. Perspiration evaporated from his body and cooled him off. His nipples became erect, taut from the chill. He would have to shower before the fun started. He opened the door. The two women stood waiting for him. Barbara boldly stepped forward.

“We’ve been waiting for you.”

Her magnificent breasts jutted proudly forward in front of her. She reached for Jim’s head, the one on his shoulders, and pulled him close her warm lips pressed into his and she kissed him fiercely full on. Her tongue flitted into his mouth. She breathed him in smelling his sweat and manly musk.

“Now, go take your shower.”

Her hand slipped to his crotch and she squeezed his other head. He was large. Wow! Janine watched approvingly. Jim headed for the shower like a man on fire. As he went, Barbara watched his tight ass wiggle.

“Mmmm.” she said loud enough to be heard.

“Let’s get ready.” said Janine.

Jim showered washing away the day’s sweat and grime. His cock was semi-erect. He toweled himself off, wrapped it around his waist, and went to the Fantasy room.

“I am all ready.” he announced. He stepped into the playroom. Barbara and Janine gazed at him. His powerful chest, arms, and shoulders excited them, especially Barbara. There were still flecks of water on him and they glistened under the light.

Barbara had fantasized about those arms encircling her, being held close to that powerful chest while his strong hands explored her body squeezing her, stroking her, caressing her. Ravishing her. Barbara’s pussy moistened at the sight of him standing there.

“Get in the chair.” she said in a commanding voice brooking no hesitation..

She saw Jim’s strong legs and buttocks flexing through the towel as he walked to the chair.

Together, Barbara and Janine secured his wrists to the arms of the chair. Janine loosened the towel from around his waist and slipped her hand under it giving his cock a squeeze.

“He’s getting hard.” she said. “Mmmm.”

She kissed her husband and squeezed his dick hard. She let the towel fall away revealing him. She knew Barbara could not wait to see him. Barbara gazed at the length and thickness of Jim’s unleashed cock.

“Eww, yeah.”

“He does have a nice cock.”

She smiled at Janine and then at Jim. Then wrapped her fingers around it and jerked it up and down. His rod felt hot and hard in her hand. The skin of his cock was warm and silky. To Jim’s delight, she spit in her hand and slid her hand up and down his shaft. Then she kissed him and stuck her tongue in his mouth all the while jerking his cock. Their tongues danced erotically. Passion and desire built. Jim sat facing the bed.

“Are you ready for a lingerie show, big boy? Janine asked her man.

“Oh, yes.”

The ladies unbuttoned their shirts. They dropped their shorts, too. Jim gaped at Barbara’s green lingerie. It set her red hair, freckles, and white skin off. Janine’s white lacy bra and panties made her look virginal like a bride on her wedding night. This promised to be some wedding night. Janine stepped close to Barbara.

“Do you like?”

The smile on Jim’s face said everything. Janine kissed Barbara.

“Barb, Jim really loves your breasts.” And then squeezed them herself.

“He does?”

“Do you think he’d like to touch them?”

“Maybe we should loose him and let him touch them.”

“But, only touch them through my bra.” She gave her tits a shake. Jim’s eyes widened and his cock throbbed.

“Please, yes. I’d like that.”

They undid him. He stood. He was a full head taller than them and he looked down on the two divine figures before him. Barbara and Janine were awash in the powerful masculinity he exuded. His hands lighted on Barbara’s shoulders and she looked up at him expectantly. Innocently. She almost whimpered.

God, she wanted him to force her down to her knees and make her suck his big, thick cock like a slut. She wanted to feel his hips pump as she orally pleased him. Squeeze his hard round buttocks. Then, she wanted him to rip her panties off, push her legs apart, and eat her pussy like a starving man while she struggle helplessly in his powerful grip. Protesting, but not too much. Then enraged with lust, she wanted him to pound her pussy with his thick tool until she was a quivering, satisfied woman. But, how could a woman ask for that?

His strong, large hands glided down her arms. Barbara quivered and sighed. With his fingers he traced circles around her breasts loving the feel of the soft material, the contrast of the dark green with the milky white of her chest, and the freckles that lie scattered. Her beautiful red hair turned him on. It was the fire that lit his fire.

He breathed in deeply and sighed, loving every moment, every sensation. Barbara’s nipples pushed against the fabric of her bra pressing towards freedom. Jim smiled noticing that. He pressed his hand under her breasts and squeezed. Barbara moaned.

Janine’s hand snaked between them and wrapped around Jim’s pulsing, thick shaft. She squeezed. As her warm, spit lubricated hand wrapped around him a shiver of pleasure shot through him. She stroked and he squeezed him and Barbara moaned. He squeezed harder and Janine stroked harder.

She guided her husband’s cock between Barbara’s legs. She had to push it down and as she did it jutted out. It slipped between Barbara’s slightly spread legs.

Jim pulled Barbara close. She melted into him. She felt his hardness in her softness and loved it. He began thrusting his hips and kissing her passionately. Janine slipped behind Barbara and pressed Jim’s thrusting cock harder into Barbara’s pussy. She let them go at it.

Janine was turned on by the sight of her husband’s cock sliding against Barbara’s panties and her pussy. It peeked out and then disappeared again and again between the globes of Barbara’s ass. She stroked her own pussy. She loved this and let them go a while longer.

“O.K., that’s good enough.”

She slapped Jim’s ass hard. He winced. Reluctantly, the two pulled apart. Barbara was flush with desire, her nipples were fully erect and she was breathing hard. She was a little embarrassed. He had gotten her so hot. Barbara pushed Jim back into the chair. Nasty man!

They tightened the straps again.

“That was a nice show.”

“Now, watch this one.”

She and Barbara embraced and their lingerie clad bodies pressed together. Making sure Jim could see, they caressed each others bodies tracing the outlines of their lingerie. Barbara slipped the straps of Janine’s bra off her shoulders, undid the front, and squeezed her friends breasts. Janine moaned.

“Do you want to see her tits, Jim?” Janine asked.

Jim could hardly restrain himself. His cock ached, it throbbed with desire, like the motor of a powerful ship thrumming against the current. The load of cum in his balls was like an itch that could be scratched one and only one way and he had no way to scratch. A dew drop of precum form on the purple head of his rock hard cock.

“Please, yes. Show me.” He would have begged had they asked.

“I think you should rub your tits in his face before you take this off.”

She traced circles with her fingers around Barbara’s green clad breasts. Janine pressed a button on the side of the chair and Jim was lowered back. His cock jutted upward like a rocket looking for a rider. Instead, his wife’s hand wrapped around it and pumped up and down. He groaned.

Barbara lifted her leg and straddled him at his waist spreading her legs wide. As she stepped over, Jim could see the wet spot on her panties. So could Janine. His cock pointed right at her pussy and she lowered herself until she could feel its head pressing into her.

“Mmmm.”