Barbara's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara’s breasts clad in green loomed above him. She lowered herself and pressed her breasts into Jim’s expectant face. She wiggled them side to side buffeting Jim’s face with her meaty mammaries. Jim loved the soft silkiness of her bra and the soft flesh of her breasts. He turned his head side to side enjoying every second, not wanting it to stop. Then.

“Undo me, Janine.”

Barbara’s bra fell loose. She caught the straps with her hands concealing her breasts from

Jim’s prying, hungry gaze.

“You wanna see these? she asked and pressed her tit flesh into Jim’s face.

There was a muffled response that sounded something like, “Hell, yeah!”

She backed off and let the straps fall from her shoulders. She let it drop all the way and her magnificent mammaries hung pendulously before Jim’s hungry gaze. She lifted and squeezed them pinching her round sensitive nipples.

“Mmmm.”

Janine pumped her husband’s cock harder and slipped her other hand between Barbara’s spread legs and stroked her pussy. Those two would meet soon and there would be sparks. Barbara shuddered and moaned pinching her nipples harder. She lowered herself to Jim’s face. Jim sucked a large, sensitive pink nipple into his mouth and sucked it.

“Yeah.”

Barbara cooed with pleasure.

“Suck me.”

“Do you wanna fuck my titts, Jim? Put your big, hard cock between my titties and fuck them hard? I’ll suck your dick when you do, honey.”

Janine jacked him harder. She slipped her mouth over the wet head of her husband’s cock and sucked him in with a wet slurp.

“Ohh, yes.” said Jim answering both of them. His shaft was so hard it hurt. Janine squeezed the base of his cock and under its head. Then, Jim relaxed and enjoyed Barbara’s tit flesh. Reluctantly, he watched that wonderful pair withdraw. Barbara raised the chair up.

“Watch this.”

Then Barbara and Janine walked toward the bed. Janine got on the bed on her knees. Her panty clad ass pointed toward Jim and Barbara.

“I’m going to eat your wife’s pussy then I’m going to fuck her with this.”

She produced a green vibrator. Green seemed to be the color of the day. That was O.K. with Jim. She turned its base and it whirred. She caressed Janine’s inner thighs with it. Janine moaned.

Whack! She slapped Janine’s ass hard and she yelped in surprise.

Jim wanted to plunge his cock in something, anything! This was so fucking hot! He was so fucking hot! Another drop of precum seeped out onto his cock’s already slick, wet head. Barbara rubbed the vibrator up and down Janine’s wet pussy teasing her.

“It feels so good. Fuck! Your making me so hot.”

She pressed back into the vibrator her ass cheeks spread apart and her panty clad pussy was open for full view. A wet spot began to form on the crotch of her panties. It got bigger. Barbara pressed the vibrator into her pussy. Janine gasped with delight and her breathing became rapid. She might cum.

Click.

Then silence, as Barbara shut off the vibrator. Then, she rolled down Janine’s panties making sure Jim could see the unveiling of his wife. Blonde hair and the glistening pink wetness of Janine’s pussy poked out between Janine’s spread legs. Barbara knelt before her and sucked her pussy.

“Ohh, yeah.” Jim said and so did Janine.

Barbara’s tongue flitted in, out, and around Janine’s pussy.

“I’m close to cumming.”

Barbara stopped.

“My turn.”

Wet and horny from Barbara’s tongue, Janine got up and walked over to Jim.

“Do you want me to eat Barbara’s pussy, Jim?” Barbara was there now with the vibrator and she turned it on again and slid it between Janine’s legs. Janine bent forward.

“I’m gonna eat her pussy and you watch.” she said throatily, her arms were wrapped around his muscular shoulders. She shuddered from the pleasure of the vibrator buzzing between her legs.

“Oohh.”

Barbara slipped it out and placed the wet, buzzing vibrator on Jim’s rock hard erection. Janine’s pussy juices glistened on the vibrator and Barbara moved its tip up and down the length of Jim’s straining shaft.

“That feels so good.”

The whir of the vibrator on his cock took him to a different world. Barbara moved it to the underside near the tip of his cock and a powerful spasm of pleasure rocked Jim’s body. A wave of pleasure.

“Yeah!” said Janine and she moved her tit to Jim’s mouth so he could suck it and he did eagerly.

“Suck his cock, Barbara.”

Barbara looked up and smiled impishly. Jim’s cock was proud and hard as it stood at bolt attention before her like a good soldier. She looked at it and could see Janine’s juices on it. She gave Janine the vibrator and asked her to use it on her pussy while she sucked Jim. More precum seeped from Jim’s big cock. Fuck! Janine placed the vibrator against Barbara’s wet pussy. She moaned and at the same time her mouth closed over Jim’s dick. “Mmmpff”

Sweet vibrations from her mouth almost drove Jim insane with pleasure.

Barbara sucked him hard, breathed in his scent, and tasted his precum. She sucked harder.

Jim groaned. She pumped her head up and down and pressed her lips tightly around his shaft making a tight “O”. He filled her mouth and could have filled more than that. She lost herself to lust. An enormous orgasm was building within her.

Janine could see the wet spot growing on the crotch of her friends green panties as she used the vibrator on her pressing it into that same wetness. She could hardly wait for the next step in their plan. Deep shudders of pleasure surged through Barbara’s body. With each surge, she sucked Jim harder and he pumped his hips in time with her sucking.

“Let me out of this chair!”

“I’m going to fuck you both senseless!”

Barbara’s mouth left his cock and she had a great big smile. It was working.

“You want to fuck my pussy with this big hard cock of yours?” she asked and wagged it with her hand. Its length slapped against Jim’s belly. Jim’s arm strained at his restraints. The veins in his neck stood out from the tension of this torture. He wanted to fuck them both hard now!

Janine produced another vibrator and handed Barbara the old one.

“Bend over Barbara.”

Barbara did with her ass facing Jim. Janine took the waist band of her panties and slowly rolled them down.

“Her pussy hair is red, Jim. Its so beautiful.”

Whack! She slapped Barbara’s ass. Jim almost came. Precum pulsed up the thick shaft of his cock. And dribbled down its length. Janine squeezed the base of his cock and under its head hard. Jim tensed and relaxed. The urge to cum was gone, but his balls were heavy with cum waiting to explode. Janine pulled his balls down away from his body. He relaxed more.

Jim watched mouth agape as Janine revealed Barbara’s sweet, wet pussy. Dry mouthed, he gulped watching helplessly. He couldn’t decide if he wanted to plunge his face into Barbara’s wetness and suck and fuck her with his tongue until she came screaming or jam his cock into her and fuck her like a stallion while she yelped beneath him and then shoot his white jizz all over her well fucked pussy and asshole.

“I am going to fuck you both so hard when I get out of here.”

That was the plan.

Janine smiled and slapped Barbara’s ass again. This was what she had hoped for. Then she pulled apart Barbara’s ass cheeks.

“Jim, watch this.”

She rimmed Barbara’s pink, little asshole. Barbara cooed with surprise and delight as Janine’s wet, warn tongue circled the rosebud of her anus. She gasped as Janine probed her with an insistent tongue. She flexed her buttocks unused to such an invasion and wondered about anal sex. She never done that. Janine could hardly wait to see Jim fuck her friend. They had some surprises for her. Things she didn’t tell Barbara about. Janine loved being fucked by her husband and loved it just the same watching him fuck other woman. She’d watched him do it many times and it never failed to turn her on immensely. This time promised to be no different.

She slipped the whirring vibrator into Barbara’s well lubricated pussy.

“OOHHH, FUCK! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!!”

Barbara’s body quivered with pleasure. Jim could only stare stupefied with lust strapped in the chair. More precum dripped down the underside of his throbbing tool. Just wait till they unleash the beast. He was going to fuck the both of them like they’d never been fucked before.

Whack!

Janine slapped Barbara’s ass.

“Ouch!”

She pushed her ass back and her wet, glistening pussy gaped lewdly. It was all Jim could do to keep from cumming right then and there. Finally, the blessed words were spoken. “Shall we?”

“I’m ready, more than ready!” shouted Jim like a starved lion about to be loosed on lambs. His cock grew even harder. The thought of pounding warm woman flesh surged within him like the ripe promise of a summer thunder storm.

But, Barbara just got up and laid on the bed. Janine turned and smiled innocently and sympathetically at Jim. What? Weren’t they going to loose him? You have to let me up.!

“We’re just going to have some girl fun now and you watch.”

Every muscle in Jim’s hard body was tensed like a spring loaded coils. Deflated, he fell back into the chair. There was more? He strained at his restraints and they didn’t budge.

“I can’t take much more!”

“Just a few more minutes, honey and then you can fuck us like the wild man you are.” said Janine warming to that promise.

Barbara stared at him and then at his pulsing cock. It was big. She had never been fucked by a cock that big. Much less by a man as lust enraged as Jim. Could she take it? Would it hurt to have that much cock filling her? Fearful anticipation coursed throughout her body. She felt it in her stomach.

She thought it would feel wonderful to have him in her soaking, wet pussy though once she got use to his size. He was thicker than any man she’d had, too. She could hardly wait. But, there was just one more thing and then she could fuck him like she’d imagined when she masturbated. Little did she know.

She lay sideways on the bed a pillow under her head. Jim was at the foot of the bed retrained in the pleasure chair. She was not so sure he would be calling it that right now. As she watched the ripples run through his muscular flesh.

Janine climbed onto the bed getting into the 69 position. Barbara’s legs lolled apart exposing her red haired pussy. The women both had whirring vibrators. Barbara could see Janine’s pink pussy lips through the blonde hair of her wet pussy and the beautiful globes of her ass, too. This was the grand climax of the show they were putting on. And, it would be another grand climax for them, too.

Janine touched the whirring vibrator to Barbara’s soaking pussy and Barbara did the same. The room was filled with the moaning of two women satisfying each other. Other noises of passion and pleasure grew louder and louder as the women worked each other over with their buzzing vibrators. Barbara’s and Janine’s bodies shook with pleasure and their breath came in rapid gasps, sighs, and loud moans of pleasure.

Jim’s body shook, too. He had never felt such incredible tension. Never had he been so turned on. And there he was strapped in some chair like a school boy who had misbehaved. A large drop of precum, the accumulation of his unspent passion, inched its wet way down the underside of his long, thick shaft. Barbara glimpsed it and licked her lips she was anxious to taste him again.

The whirring grew louder.

“OHH, FUCK!! YOU’RE GONNA MAKE ME CUMMM!!!”

It started Janine’s toes. Her toes, legs. and buttocks flexed with the power of her orgasm. Barbara was right behind her with thoughts of Jim pounding her pussy mercilessly.

“GUUUHHHHH!! AAAHHHHH!!!”

Her body flexed, too, as she was washed over with wave after wave of pleasure.

The two women’s pussies clenched powerfully again and again. They convulsed. Each held the other tight wracked by their powerful orgasms. Both let out tremendous sighs of relief and pleasure and so did Jim, but out of pent up frustration. Blissed out, they lay there holding each others while they looked at the caged animal awaiting his freedom.

“Get over here and undo me NOW!”

After a while, Barbara and Janine obediently got up. They walked sexily towards Jim. Someone was going to get fucked good. Each at a strap, they unclasped them. Loosened from his bonds, Jim sprung up, grabbed Barbara and French kissed her passionately. Barbara couldn’t resist if she’d wanted to. Her big, soft breasts were pressed, more like mashed, into his hard flesh. Her nipples were hard and she loved the feel of his powerful embrace. Janine watched with her hand on her stallion’s back. She’d never seen him this passion filled before.

“Get on your knees the both of you and suck my cock.”

Obediently, the women did. Barbara was the first one to take his big shaft in her hands. She stared at it taking its size. He was big. Her pussy moistened. She smelled him. He smelled good. Finally, she guided the big, purple, wet head of his cock to her hungry mouth. She gobbled up his oozing precum lustfully enjoying its salty flavor and looked up at him with her big green eyes seeking his approval of her cock sucking. Janine looked up him with her blue ones. too, waiting her turn to suck her husband’s thick meat. Jim held Barbara’s head and thrust his hips slightly back and forth taking care not to gag her by pushing it in too deep. He certainly had cock enough for that. Barbara formed her lips into a tight circle and let Jim thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. She sucked him and licked the underside of his hot shaft. She made loud slurping noises. Janine cheered her husband on. Then, she massaged his big balls pulling and kneading the skin around them.

“Yeah, Fuck her hot little mouth with your big cock.”

“She loves it. Look at her!”

Encouraged, Jim thrust faster and Barbara sucked him harder with inspired, passion filled abandon.

Whack!

Janine slapped her husband’s ass.

“Ohh, yeah!”

The slap on his ass momentarily decreased his desire to squirt his load then and there.

Tonight, he was sure, he would shoot two or three big loads.

“I am going to fuck both of you silly!”

The women laughed and looked at each other. Each could tell that the other wanted to be the one fucked, too. Janine knew Jim’s stamina. She would definitely get her little pussy thoroughly fucked that night and Barbara, too. Probably, more than once.

“Get up.”

They did.

“Over there.” he pointed to the love swing.

Barbara turned to go and Jim slapped her ass hard.

“Ouch!” Barbara rubbed her stinging ass.

She hurried to the swing, her ass wiggling sexily on the way, a red spot formed on her ass where his hand had been.

“Get in.”

Janine helped Barbara get in and lifted her legs in position behind the nylon straps. Barbara was on her back swing slightly in the chair with her legs up in the air suspended and spread wide apart. Her red haired pussy was fully vulnerable to Jim’s enormous, waiting cock. Barbara would never forget what happened next.

Janine’s mouth closed over hers their tongues danced. Meanwhile, Jim squeezed the base and under the head of his rock hard manhood. He pulled his balls down away from his body. The urge to cum subsided once more.

“We got something special for you, Barbara.” said Jim

Janine knelt before Barbara’s spread legs next to Jim. Jim’s cock jutted proudly towards the ceiling. It glistened with the saliva from Barbara and Janine’s mouths. Barbara watched with excitement and anxiety.

She saw Janine’s petite hand close around Jim’s thick shaft. Janine pulled Jim closer to the wet entrance of her pussy. She licked the head of Jim’s cock and sucked him. The she pulled it out of her mouth with the sound of a wet finger being pulled out of a bottle. Janine guided her husband’s throbbing shaft to Barbara’s quivering, wet pussy. Barbara grew nervous as it drew closer. He was big! A knot of anticipation formed in her belly Could she take it all? Her eyes widened as it got closer and she steeled herself for its penetration. Did it just get bigger?

She felt the warm head of Jim’s tool at her pussy’s entrance. Janine stroked it up and down her wet cleft. Barbara shuddered and moaned on the knife edge of anticipation. Janine teased Barbara’s pussy with the head of her husband’s cock stopping sometimes to stroke Jim and to lick and suck his shaft. Then, she licked Barbara’s wet pussy and teased her more with Jim’s cock. Barbara was turned on by watching Janine lick her pussy’s juices from the head of Jim’s cock.

Jim loved it, too. His wife was teasing her best friend’s pussy with his rock hard erection. What could be better? It was heaven. He saw the expectant look on Barbara’s face. Was there fear there? The size of his cock had scared some women, but they loved it when they got use to it.

Barbara’s mouth was slightly open with desire. He made small thrusts with his hips and Barbara’s gaze met his. She knew he was going to fuck her with his big tool and soon she hoped. She was aching with desire. She wanted his hot rod inside her now. She moaned at the tentative penetrations of her pussy. Pushing in, but never in! Damn, him!

“Ohh, please, fuck me.”

Hoping he would. Instead, Jim just laughed and used his hand to tease her slit. He slipped a well trimmed finger in and fucked her with it.

“Suck on her clit, Janine.”

Barbara was in skilled hands. She gasped with pleasure as Janine’s warm mouth closed over and sucked on her taut clit. It was incredible. She lost awareness of her surroundings. She was awash in pure delight. Her hips twitched and bucked with the ministrations of Janine’s warm mouth.

“Enough!”

Denied again, Barbara was stopped short of orgasming. Asshole! She frowned at him. But, she couldn’t be mad at him long could she?

Then, Jim was between her legs. Barbara gasped. The base of his long cock pressed against her wet, rose petal lips. She watched his powerful legs flex producing long strokes. The underside of the length of Jim’s cock slid between her pussy’s wet lips. It felt so good! It made her want to be fucked more, made her want to have her pussy pounded! He wasn’t fucking her though. And that made her want him more.

“OHHH, PLEEZE, FUCK ME, JIM!”

Janine smiled at them both. Fuck Kama Sutra.

“Not yet.” said Janine.

Startled, Barbara looked at her.

“Keep doing that.” she said and produced a vibrator. Barbara almost cried out with unfulfilled desire. She wanted her pussy stuffed with cock now!

The vibrator whirred. Janine’s hand snaked down her belly. The vibrator slid over her clitty and hummed. Electric pleasure coursed through her body again. Jim increased the rate of his thrusting.

“OOOHHH, GOD! PLEASE, FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD, JIM!! FUCK ME HARD, DAMN YOU!!

“Yeah, she wants it now.”

“Fuck her hard, Jim. Fuck her hard.”

She moved behind Barbara. Her hand came over Barbara’s shoulders. Barbara felt helpless, totally without control. She was driven mad with lust. Utterly at the mercy of these two people.

It turned Barbara on immensely and her pussy’s juice flowed more freely than ever before. She had never wanted to be fucked so bad in her life. Janine’s hands closed around her titties and her fingers pinched and squeezed Barbara’s sensitive nipples.

“OOHH!”

Then, Jim’s cock slid into her pussy. It was the Fourth of July in D. fucking C.

She felt him slide inside her. He was so big and thick, too. She winced at his size. She watched marveling at the site of his big dick disappearing inside her wet snatch. Perspiration beaded on her forehead. Still, he slid deeper into her. It was a heaven of pain and pleasure. This man was so big. He filled her like no other ever had. Bump. Bottom.