Barbara's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“All the way in?” Janine asked.

“Yeah.” said Jim.

“Tight?”

“Yeah.”

Barbara’s pussy was hot, wet, and tight. Jim loved it. She surrounded him like a warm velvet glove. He held still letting her accommodate to his not inconsiderable size. Barbara looked down between her legs and saw that Jim was buried to the hilt inside her. She could take it! He was all the way in. Yeah. Fuck, yeah!

Janine squeezed Barbara’s breasts and twisted her nipples. She almost fainted from the feelings. Helpless, at their mercy, Jim’s big cock buried inside her, Janine’s fingers twisting her nipples. What could she do? She melted. Jim began thrusting.

“IT FEELS SO GOOD!”

She looked urgently at Janine. Janine knew how good it felt and more. Jim was stroking hard and deep. Barbara yelped with each powerful thrust of his hips. She was delirious making noises she would never remember. A giant orgasm was building deep inside her.

“OH, FUCK YEAH!.”

A wild woman now.

She could feel it rising. She met Jim’s lustful stare with one of her own. They raced towards their orgasms. Could the intensity get any higher?

“Fuck her harder, Jim!” Janine cried.

Jim did. He did with abandon. In and out of Barbara’s soaking pussy he thrust his big cock. His balls slapped Barbara’s ass. They could all hear the wet smack of Jim’s big cock slamming into her wet pussy.

“OOOHHH, GOD! ITS SO FUCKING GOOOOOD!!! cried Barbara losing herself in pleasure.

Her pussy gripped and slipped as Jim fucked her. He fucked her with quick rabbit strokes and then long, pounding deep strokes. She was out of this world with rapturous delight. Then, she felt herself pulled back away from Jim. Emptiness. Jim’s cock slid almost out of her pussy. She missed it. She wanted it back. It made her feel so good in there. Without it, she felt empty.

Janine thrust her forward and Jim’s cock slid in again to its hilt. Janine was rocking her friend back and forth onto her husband’s waiting cock! Barbara squeezed her own nipples hard. It was so good. She was going to cum so fucking hard. A high pitched squeak slipped out of her mouth as her orgasm came.

“OHHH, I’M CUMMING!!”

And cumming she was, her cum rocked her body and her pussy clenched and tightened around Jim’s cock. Jim buried his cock as deep as he could and moved forward pushing her back bouncing her up and down on his shaft with the force of his thrusts. Barbara never knew such pleasure.

“FUCK HER GOOD!” cried Janine fingering her wet pussy. She glided in two wet fingers into her pussy and fucked herself to their building rhythm.

He felt it cumming. The cum so long built up in Jim’s tortured balls burst forth. He gave Barbara a couple of deep rapid thrusts. Then pulled his cock out with a wet slurp. Barbara ached for it to be back inside her. Her body was still orgasm wracked. Jim’s cock slipped out and he stroked it hard in release.

“AWWW!!!”

Every muscle went taut in his body. His buttocks clenched again and again with the pulse of his orgasm. Jizz arched from Jim’s long denied cock. Powerful squirt after powerful squirt flew onto Barbara. Some even hit Janine behind her.

Janine grunted and came watching her husband shoot his load on her best friend. All over her best friend was more like it. Great, gooey gobs of it. She’d never seen him shoot so much before. Most of it landed right on Barbara. Some in her hair and a big glop right across her lips. She licked it up. Jim’s spunk tasted sweet.

“Tastes good.” she said smiling the satisfied smile of the wickedly sated. More of Jim’s cum landed on her breasts. Janine licked and sucked it from them paying special attention to Barbara’s big nipples. Watching his wife lick up his cum from Barbara’s titts coaxed the final squirts of jizzum from Jim’s emptied balls. More oozed from the tip of his big cock.

He walked around to Barbara’s side, his cock wagging, and held his pecker to her mouth. Grateful for a thorough, hard fucking Barbara sucked in Jim’s well used tool. She tasted him again this time licking and sucking the cum from his magnificent pleasure rod. She looked at him with her big eyes.

“Thank you. That was the best fuck of my life!”

She giggled and sucked him back into her mouth again looking up at him with her big green eyes. Jim knew a grateful look when he saw one.

They went and lay on the bed together. Jim gazed at the women’s bodies marveling at his luck. This would make a hell of a tape he thought. He was so glad Barbara was into it. Thankful, too, that his wife was taking the lead arranging things. Something’s were easier for women to do like getting Barbara in here.

After a while, Barbara and Janine kissed their way down his stomach and sucked new life into his hard worked penis. Janine climbed on top of Jim’s prone body and Barbara guided Jim’s shaft to her honey hole. Janine rode Jim like the stallion he was. Her stallion. One she sometimes shared with certain special people like Barbara. She slammed her body into his. They locked eyes and he fucked her hard and then harder still. His cock filled her. She loved how he felt inside her. So big. She bounced faster. Her cries matched her bouncing. Her perky breasts bounced with his strokes. She lost all inhibition as she rode her husbands thick cock.

Whack!

Barbara’s hand slapped her ass hard. She winced, Barbara had learned a thing or two. Having her ass slapped was a turn on. It excited her. It made her fucking feel better, more alive. Her clit was so hard. Finally, exhausted, she rested, lowering herself on Jim. Jim held her arms back and fucked her savagely. Her cries were guttural as Jim’s meaty cock filled her again and again. Then she heard it. Whir.

She felt the warm nub of the vibrator against her asshole. It was warm. Barbara had warmed it with her mouth, wetted it with her tongue. Jim was inspired and turn on by Barbara’s placing the vibrator on his wife asshole. Janine moaned louder and louder as Jim fucked her harder and harder. Now, she was trapped, helpless. Jim pounding her pussy and Barbara teasing her asshole. Barbara slipped the vibrator’s tip into her friend’s asshole and fucked her with it. Janine cried out with pleasure.

“DON’T STOP! DON’T STOP!! IT FEELS SO GOOOOD!

She screamed as her orgasm loosed within her like fireworks. With each powerful surge of her orgasm her voice undulated. All the while, Jim fucked her harder and her pussy gripped him again and again powerfully. It was too much. Jim came. He blasted big squirts of cum deep into his wife’s wet pussy squirt after draining squirt. Until his cum seeped out of his wife’s honey hole. Barbara watched raptly and plunged three fingers into her pussy racing to her own orgasm. She came and moaned loudly. She had never been a quite cummer.

Sated and definitely finished for the night they lay together.

Later, they showered together and washed each other. Barbara stayed the night and they had the next morning together to enjoy each other’s company.

“I guess I’m a porn star now.” Barbara joked. They all laughed.

Next, Barbara's new job lands her in situations she could never have dreamed up. A Spanish princess with green eyes, a horny boss with a big dick and a bigger sexual appetite. All combine to give Barbara an experiences she'll never forget.

I request feedback from you loyal readers. If you have read this far, there is something you liked. I want to keep giving it to you. I write stories for individuals and couples. Sometimes, it helps reenergize sexual imaginings. Share my writing with your significant other.

Barbara's Story will be twelve chapters long. It will culminate in a grand masquerade ball that develops into a full blown orgy at the wicked and insatiable Brandy's mansion. (You haven't met her yet. Neither has Barbara. She is a slut beyond Barbara's wildest imaginings.)

Yours truly, Shawn Keith

Don't forget to vote! It is quite motivating when you register your opinion. For more detailed feedback send it anonymously or email me. ;-)