Barbara's Two Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbhi
abbhi
40 Followers

"When Barbara decides to have a baby, I have the first claim to make her pregnant. I think she is on the pill right now? When she decides to have a baby, Roger will use protection until she conceives from my sperm."

Roger had no alternative and he accepted the condition, Sir Charles made him proclaim it out aloud formally.

Then Sir Charles ceremoniously proceeded to open the packet that had arrived by courier. It contained a jeweller's box. He opened it to show them the contents. A beautiful ring, quite similar to the wedding ring that Barbara was wearing on her finger, nestled in the red velvet within. Charles took Barbara's hand and placed the ring on her finger, as Roger clapped. Now Barbara was wearing two wedding rings.

Sir Charles took one of her hands and Roger the other. They then gently laid her on the rug on her back. She opened her thighs. Sir Charles, as the new groom took the first turn. He consummated this extraordinary marriage, while Roger held Barbara's hand. After the newly-wed husband had ejaculated into her and withdrawn, he told her original husband, "It's your turn now."

Roger was surprised that his cock was hard once again, so soon. He took his position between his wife's thighs and was about to enter her. Sir Charles said, "But... in my presence, you must not cum in her vagina. You may only push my semen deeper in her vagina. And pull out before you cum. You can ejaculate on any other part of her body."

Roger nodded, he had no choice left now. Barbara was as much Sir Charles' wife, as his. He silently entered his wife, pushing the layer of cum already deposited there by her other husband, deeper inside her. He took deep breaths, stopping his thrusts to hold back his ejaculation. When he felt he could not hold it back any longer, he withdrew. Barbara called out to him to bring his cock to her mouth. He ejaculated into her mouth. He consummated this new wedding with his own wife, happy to accept his role as her junior husband.

***

Next morning, as Roger waited in the foyer at Apex Inc., while the negotiations with Coronation proceeded in the Chairman's chamber, he felt very calm. This was a new experience for him. The events of the weekend had a profound effect on him. His discovery of his sexuality and that, for the first time in life, he had been able to have sex three times in 24 hours, had given him a new confidence. He shut his eyes and relived the exciting moments he had shared with his wife and her new husband, after the wedding.

His reverie was broken by Sir Charles' secretary. She informed him that it was now Orion's turn to negotiate. He smiled to himself at the word 'turn', indeed taking the second 'turn' had been so exciting for him. As he got up, he received a message on his cell phone. It was from his dear wife Barbara. The message contained only the number 300. He understood that the Coronation had quoted above 300 million and he had to quote below that amount. Sir Charles must have conveyed it to Barbara as soon as the negotiations with Coronation were over.

He entered the chamber with a new confidence in his step and met Sir Charles eyes squarely as he returned to his chair. Sir Charles was no longer a stranger with an intimidating personality. They were now partners in the most intimate area of their life - sharing one woman as their common wife.

Sir Charles sat down at the large desk, looked around at his officers, then smiled at Roger congenially as he picked up the Orion file from his desk and said, "So, Roger, what is your best offer to take up this contract?"

***

Thus began the story of Barbara, who now proudly wears two wedding rings on the same finger.

abbhi
abbhi
40 Followers