Barbarian Abroad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that I'm not up for letting you get what you want. I'm just warning that the day may have taken the best of me."

"Do not. Worry. Yourself." She had reached the rigid flare of the throbbing cockhead, her lips tasting the sea-water and faint ooze sweetness on his prick's meaty flavour. "You will be certainly more than enough for me, with fuckmeat like this attached to such a virile barbaric minotaur." A flash of red shot through Cole's tired hindbrain, shocking through his extremities as he tensed hard at the 'B' word. The aged wood fractured in the half-minotaur's crushing grip, echoing an almighty crack through the structure. The abyss-haired mermaid barely noticed as an angry throb of megacock brought a pulse of sticky precum onto her groaning lips. He pulled his hand away as if burnt, but the damage was already spreading up through the vessel, the support beam snapping under its building pressure.

Tearing herself away from her beefy obsession, Glori huffed in frustration. The mermaid span towards the chest of drawers, pulling it away from the wall. "You need to lift this!" She ordered, Cole responding diligently as he grabbed the other side. A wooden bar splintered somewhere as the two raised the piece of furniture as high over his head as they could. "Now throw it down!" Cole slammed the chest into the floorboards, opening a massive hole into the flooded deck below. Her escape path formed, Glori tugged the minotaur into the waters beneath with urgent strength. He had enough time for only a half-breath, before being wrapped in the mermaid's seaweed-covered embrace and plunged into her world. He was lurched left and up and around, no light to tell him where he was, only Glori's continued thrashing letting him know he was getting out.

Warm air slammed against him, water-blind but grateful for that precious breath. Cole let out a tired laugh, that was soon matched by Glori as she wiped his blindness away. A third, lighter giggle joined them as they looked to the shore. "So who's damaging what now?" Yule pursed her lips coyly, her cards sitting high and dry beside the stone axe embedded in the earth.

"We had a little accident." Glori released Cole from her bear-hug, her eyes slipping below the water to delight at his barely wilted erection. Finding his footing, Cole dragged himself onto solid ground, glancing back at the imploding ship across the lake before he collapsed. His unyielding pillar stood proud against the night sky, as the surprised Yule looked at it, top, bottom and top before back to the distant ship and her friend .

"Did Beefy-Balls dick-smack the ship?!"

"Thank you for that, Glori. Thank you, so much." Cole chuckled, his back now on good old dirt again, as his lower body remained just under the water, aside from the meat-tower that twitched as a familiar pale hand gripped its girth.

"Mmm, well, I could never leave you there. And you certainly livened up the evening." Glori gently pumped the monster cock before her, reinvigorating it with her delicate touch. Up and down she glided, marvelling as veins throbbed and ridges hardened once more. "Perhaps we can round it off on an even higher note?" Her fingers trailed down towards his grapefruit-sized juice-makers, massaging and weighing one heavy nut in her petite palm. "I will need to be sure you are not injured too, after our little escape of course." She brushed her lengthy hair back into place, her dark eye once again inspecting the oversized cock in her grasp.

"Hey, hey now," chimed in Yule, as she rolled to Cole's other side. Her tanned frame lay against Cole's stomach pleadingly, handfuls of soft breast squashed against him. "If I missing the ship stuff, I'm not gonna miss this. I've got to see how high a minotaur can fire off!" Glori smirked, looking over her friend's head to the half-minotaur, as she slowly stroked the thick base of his cock.

"Do you mind, Cole?" Giving him a playful squeeze, "You could use an extra hand with this."

"Go nuts."

Yule beamed as she pounced the colossal cock her friend was fondling, taking a handful of throbbing meat for herself. Compared to Glori's gentle worship, Yule pumped the length with glee, eager to play with the new toy. She held tight, testing its monstrous power, working the six or seven inches just above her friend's hand, as another foot of fat fun jutted out above. It was like warm iron, with only the slightest give to their grip. "This is definitely one fat fucking, ship-wrecking cock." She announced, tightening her grip to try and fight its solid mass.

"Mmmhmm." Glori hummed below the water, into Cole's scrotum, kissing the fertile fuck factories to optimum production speed. These testosterone producing orbs were to thank for the bounty of cock at hand and they deserved their thanks. She lapped at them slowly, wondering how much seed was waiting for her inside. Her ache was growing deeper, she could feel her body readying itself in anticipation. A finger discretely slipped down to a slim slit on her scaled front, just below the line dividing pale flesh and silvery tail. Her cunt trembled in sensory shock as the thin digit stroked the constricting walls, opening herself with arousal as she groaned bubbles against the weighty cum-sac. With a monument of cock as thick as the one in her other hand's grasp, she needed to blow off some of her own steam too before the big bull-ride.

"Is she oka-nnngh, okay down there?" Cole stammered at Yule, gesturing towards her friend's silvery-end that splashed and thrashed in the shallow waters, her hips wiggling in self-pleasure. The pixie-cut mermaid was now taking his spear in both hands, polishing its pulsating proportions from Glori's shaking hand at the base to the flared head.

"Oh she's doing fine, Beefy-Balls. The fun parts of mer-people don't show up to the party until everyone is nice and happy. But being hidden away for most of the time makes everything veeery 'dainty' for a minute or two." She pulled one hand away from the pole pumping to demonstrate her own scale-secreted slit, her fingers parting the blue coverings to display a pink pussy that quivered in the evening air. Cole let out a breath, another pulse of lust running from loaded nuts to thick head at the sight of the tight private gash in front of him, the thought of being the source of certain arousal for these two ladies do wonders for his ego. Yule let out a gasp, her strokes stuttering for a moment as her nipples hardened into pert nubs, before returning her show hand to the two-fisted weapon. Her breath was a little caught, "Trust me, Glori's having the time of her life."

Confirming the golden haired gal's comment, a panting Glori emerged from the lake and Cole's groin, her chest-length hair cover most of her features aside from her exhaling lips and swelling chest. She had buried another finger inside her shaking core, massaging her contracting walls as her desire gave her greater depths to finger-fuck herself. "Fuck. Fuck. Such a fat- ohhhh." Her words were beginning to deteriorate into shapeless cries of indulgence, the other two beings nearby disappearing from her world. All that existed was earthy lust given vast shape that she clutched onto and the deep waves that were rocking her body. Her mouth fell against the mass, tasting its heat, its meat, as the quivering fervor she was kneading began to clutch her. The next wave was the fiercest and the next was going to be the crest, she could feel it. Determined to ride her carnality to the crash, she pumped the vice-gripped hole one last time, her fingers sliding against that last itch. "FuuhhhhUUUUCKCKCK!" She bucked on her fingers, screwing her mind white as her juices coated the slender digits. Each wave crashed inside her, shaking her body to exhaustion until she found herself lying against Cole's stomach, the turgid lust-pipe standing to attention against her shoulder.

"Ahem." Yule coughed as she brushed aside Glori's shadowy lengths of hair. "The Baron cannon looks primed and ready, Captain." Looking past the stars in her vision, Glori could see the sticky trail of precum that was leaking from the mottled horsecock. The cum-tube's angry veins twitched in expectation, spilling another dollop of appetizer sauce that trickled like a stream down to her death-gripped hand. "Permission to recommend our plan of attack?"

"Permission granted." Glori obliged her friend, her mood on peak form. Two tanned hands shot towards her, grabbing her carefully tied seaweed and yanking it down in a swift motion. If Yule had perky oranges for breasts, Glori was the proud owner of two mouth-watering melons. Where Yule had sandy coin-like areolae to round off her bouncy curves, Glori's generous bosom was capped with pink cookie-sized rings.

"Yule!"She folded her arms around her heavy handfuls of titflesh as soon it spilled out, giving an unsteady glare at her friend whilst her breasts poured around her grasp. Cole let out another throb of precum as the valley of cleavage magically appeared before him, Glori's efforts only demonstrating her huge bust's suppleness.

"Captain!" Yule stood to attention, her expression as serious as sin. "The only way we're going to take this leviathan down is if we use every resource at our disposal. A pincer manoeuvre between your squishy boobs and my bouncing titties would be the best way to battle this beast."

"I thought I was a cannon?" Cole interjected, raising an unsteady hand.

"Sea serpents aren't part of the crew, you wait your turn." Yule gave his jerking length a reassuring squeeze, suppressing any questions beneath his rumbling groan.

"Fine." Glori relented, turning her sharp nose up as she shuffled around to one side of the serpent-cannon as Yule took up opposite position. She smirked, noticing Cole's leering gaze as she slowly unfurled her arms, the same look she'd been giving him what felt like ages ago.

"That top must've been bound tighter than a mermaid's quim." He joked, earning him a light slap on the chest.

"Land dwellers tend to have the brains of sea-cucumbers when I am not adequately discrete. Yule does better in the lime light than I, anyway." She rolled her stiff nipples between her fingers slowly, as she sized Cole's pole up. This was going to be fun, messy fun. "And you would not believe the water-resistance either. Now, lie down and watch the splash zone."

The copious man-lube had left the massive man-meat slightly shiny in the moonlight, as a copper and ivory set of breasts wrapped around its girth, smothering it with their teamwork. The lust-hot tool twitched as the soft pressure wrapped around its enormity, using its lube to slowly slide up and down its wanton length. The pair of mermaid pumped the mammoth cock as one, Yule licking the trail of precum happily, enjoying the sticky texture that coated her tongue. Glori returned to her kisses, covering the twitching size in her whispered prayers of lust. "So thick. So big. I can barely. Mmm, wait to see you cum. Fire off a big fat load. With your big fat cock."

Cole's orgasm was boiling in his over-sized balls, pulling taut in bliss. He was spilling prejizz at a near constant rate, each drool of man-lust only fuelling the hungry mermaids to strangle his cock between their cramped double-cleavage. They fucked his cock between their tits, their skin shiny with lube. Each shiver of the beefy cock urging them on, as Cole's voice rumbled with desperate need. Another lurch of his fat prick shook through him, Yule squealing with delight as she pressed the four-breast fuckhole tight, her rigid nipples rubbing ever so closely with Glori's. Sensing the coming surge, Glori cried, "Fucking do it. Let it all fucking out!"

Splash zone had been the right term, as the gush of pale spunk was aimed straight to the sky. The first volley shot high, leaving Yule gleeful at Cole's range before the fountain rained down on the trio. Each salvo of cum painted titflesh, faces, throats, not to mention Cole's lower body despite girls' effort to devour each drop out of lust and gluttony. Yule continued to man the double-titjob, milking the sputtering two-feet of cock for every drop as Glori revelled in the moment, her fingers once again inside herself. As the storm ended, Cole collapsed with a groan, possibly messier than when he had started.

"Wooo!" Yelled a white-coated Yule, releasing Cole's cock from her breast-clamp and pumping the air with her fist. "At least three meters high! Maybe next we should try distance?" She lapped a finger-full of cum from her tit, before rolling into the lake to shed the gooey dress.

"I want depth." Cole felt a slender hand pull him towards the lake, Glori sitting in the shallow waters, now three fingers deep in her soaked cunt. She had wiped the worst of Cole's male essence off in the lake, pulling him into a tangy tongue-battling kiss and then on top of her. His face crashed against the pillowy bosom that she had been hiding for so long, her grip instinctively finding his weighty cock once more. "Feel up for another round, Cole?"

"I think I can manage." He smiled, kissing her hot and heavily again as she felt the imposing dimensions of his broad cock poked between her bust. Yule was resting on the shore again, tentatively pushing her middle digit inside her tight hole as she watched the pair.

"Don't mind me. I'm going to want a warm up on 'two-headed-Taifon' when we get back before I try any minotaur wrestling." She waved away their gaze before pinching her nipple with her bronzed hand. "You two, ngh, j-just give me a good show." Glori nodded with a smile as Cole shifted down, aligning the fat head of his flared prick with her waiting pussy.

"You heard her, fuck me till she feels it." She grabbed Cole's hips, as he eased forward, pushing the incredible circumference inside her shaking hole. He rocked his hips slowly at first, sinking the first six inches into the tightly wrapped cunt, unsure if the mermaid's especially sensitive walls could take him at full speed without overwhelming her sanity, much as two fingers seemed to do earlier. Already, the mermaid was writhing like a snake beneath him, her fingers digging into his flank as she bit her lip and groaned in a hoarse breath, "More."

"Are you sure?" She bucked back against him, pushing another two inches deeper with her own lust, her hands tugging at his solid body, pawing for more. She looked up into his eyes, famished with lust, mewling as she bucked again. She was clinging to him, forcing herself closer to the pussy-shivering foot mark as her high seemed ready to pop at any moment. "If you say so." He plunged into her form, well beyond the half-way point as Glori let out a silent cry of ecstasy. She clung to him, her body and cunt, wanting it all as Cole filled her with thick shaft. The withdrawal was nearly the worse moment of her existence as all that perfect cock left her warm core, only to reignite her lust as it slammed back in again.

"Y-y-yssss." She barely uttered, as her body shuddered over the hulking enormity that stroked every bump inside her, plunging in and out with building urgency as Cole grew more sure. Glori's hold of Cole didn't waver as she held on for dear life, the bull-ride of her life. As the moment approached when she could feel his heavy balls slap against her, the stone in her throat loosened free and she bellowed out, "YOU FUCK. YOU MONSTER COCKED FUCKSTUD!" Her writhing picked up speed to, undulating her slippery against the solid beast man that was two feet up inside her. She pulled herself against his chest, kissing his shadowed flesh as he slammed her pussy into a spasming mess.

Yule groaned emphatically as her best friend took more cock than most people saw altogether in a lifetime, her wet gash twitching with each grunt and groan of the two fuckers across from her. 'Man, Glori know how to ride 'em,' she pondered silently, enjoying the sight of the two different tails flap with passion. Cole's back was tensed with lean muscle as he fucked more and more girl-cream out of her dark-haired mermaid, his nuts now practically coated in the stuff. Glori's abject thirst etched across her face as her eyes rolled in surrender to the pistoning bull. 'Best lake side show ever,' she let out an unnoticed squeak as she slipped her second finger against her g-spot.

For Glori, she was being filled to completion, beyond completion. She was being fucked to the edge and it was rapture. The orgasms either hadn't stopped since that fat fuckmeat had started going or she couldn't tell the difference between cumming and good fucking any more. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Ooaahhhhh, just fuck me! Fuck me! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!" She wasn't even sure what she was saying even more, the thing buried in her soaked snatch was just pushing all the words out. And the voice in her ear just made it all better, the hot, guttural tone that grunt its desire and she was glad to join it.

Cole couldn't take it anymore, Glori had wrapped around his stiff prick like a vice. Every slam inside her only tightened her, only made her bite his shoulder and groan like a succubus. His hung fuckstick was slick with lust juice, his balls pulled snug against the throbbing mermaid-fucker as his hips jerked forward for one more thrust. Thick bull-cream poured into the wanton pussy with abandon, plastering the shaking walls in hot white as Cole's entire body tensed against Glori's shivering state. Pump after pump, load after load, Glori felt the cum overflow her cunt, coating her fuckstud's exquisite jizz-tanks as Yule's own cry of joy filled the air.

* * * * *

A pair of baggy trousers slapped against Cole's naked chest, the perfect size for an over-cocked half-minotaur. Glori's one visible looked at the water in slight embarrassment. "You knew where they were the whole time?" He asked her, as Yule slapped her cheeks in dramatic surprise.

"I do not get to model men often. I thought you would be the perfect opportunity." She gave Cole's cock a last sorrowful look as he tucked it away in the new clothes. "Anyway, you can not say you did not enjoy my scheme?" She fluttered her eyelashes, cupping her still bare breasts in her hands.

"I suppose so." he snorted mirthfully. "Hope I'll catch you both around next time I'm near Gildaport."

"There will be a lot of catching up to do. Expect that, Cole."

"Maybe we could bring Taifon and have a clusterfuck!"

"That could be fun. Now get going before the tide goes out." Two mermaids blew their kisses at the waving beastman, their glittering tails flicking in the starlight as they began the slow swim back to the sea, nude cards and all. He waved until no more scales glinted at him, strapping his coins to his new clothes and propping the stone axe on his shoulder. It was near enough midnight by his best guess, but the next village couldn't be far from all this water. After weighing the idea of returning to the previous village, he decided there are some things even pants can't fix.

The road was well-travelled, but thick with overgrowth, one hedge as tall as Cole stretched sporadically on the forest's side of the path. Rustling caught his ears, as he spotted a section of the overgrowth shaking slightly, a low grumble tickling his ear bone. A roughly shaped club emerged from the bush, as stars exploded from the back of Cole's head, enemies front and back. The ground moved fast to meet him, as gruff voices filled the darkening sky.

12