Barbarian Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hungry?"

I shook my head.

"You are very quiet this morning. Are you still feeling effects from the Draft?"

Again I shook my head. I touched my shoulder with the memory of last night. "Your brand?"

"Yes."

"What is it?" My voice sounded a bit mournful.

"The Eternal Return. Sign of the Oroboros for which I was named." He showed me ink stained on his forearm of a serpent forming a circle, head to tail. "You have the very same." I allowed him to check the brand and pass cool well water over it.

"What happens to me now?"

"We go home." He said placing his hands on my hips.

"To your home." I scoffed.

"Your home is wherever I am. You are part of the Barbaros now."

"I am no barbarian!" I growled and pulled away from him. The sun was casting light into sky signaling the rush of morning.

I turned to leave him and he barked "STOP!" I looked back at him for a moment and my defiance painted fury across his face. Before I realized what I was doing, like a fool I ran into the forest, knowing this act would have irreversible consequences should I be recaptured. What had happened to waiting till I had a plan?

"Esyld!" He hissed. Trailing me quickly in pursuit, and the thrill of his masculine chuckle made my body shiver and hair stand on end. I knew these woods in a way he could not, I only had to lose him!

A scream tore from my lips as I felt his fingers graze my back, the fight or flight mode that afflicts us all suddenly had me turning to face him, feinting to the side to avoid his grasp. My breasts heaving wildly. "Do not touch me Oro." I threatened arms up prepared to strike out in front of me.

"You are mine to touch, and you know this my pet."

"Argh!" I yelled. "I am no ones pet!" Even though I felt like a cornered animal.

His stance was relaxed and he merely smiled at me. "Esyld, submit to me now, and I will forget this. If you do not, you will be punished."

I said nothing, making no move to come to his side or lower my stance of defense.

"Remember I gave you the choice." He stepped forward slowly, his cock hardening triumphantly bringing a blush to my cheeks.

I mirrored his step backward but steeled my resolve as he proceeded to step forward once more. Once he was close enough I dashed forward and struck him in the face with my fist. It barely fazed him, in fact there was that smile again! I'll wipe it off your face! I screamed inwardly preparing another blow but was restrained by his hand cuffed around my wrist.

I was too close to have the advantage now, and he knew it. How could have I played into his hand so easily? I struggled as he drug me over to a nearby soft wood tree and pressed me against it. "I have conquered you Esyld, again. I will take what is mine, which will be punishment enough for you." My body quivered against him as I felt the wet tip of his cock poking at my stomach. "You may continue to struggle, or submit to me as I command, the result will be the same."

"N-no." I resisted, tears slipping down my cheeks.

"Hold the tree behind you." He commanded. When I stood doing nothing he threatened, "Do you want to see the beast of a man I can be? Continue to defy me!"

I raised my trembling hands to grip the softwood behind me, feeling deep reluctance. "Good girl." He whispered and stroked his hand up and down his thick shaft. "I am going to claim you with this--"

"No no please Oro--" I began protesting, my breath seizing and heart pounding wildly.

"I am going to fill you with my seed." He lustfully groaned as he pumped his cock. "But first you will be rewarded for your small submission, though you do not deserve my offering." He knelt down in front of me. "If you move your hands, or attempt to harm me, I will not be gentle with you. Do you understand pet?"

"Yes." I whimpered. Goddess what was he going to do to me?

I was answered in the next moment as his mouth latched onto the sensitive nub within my feminine folds. "Ughn!" I moaned. His tongue ran up the length of me and I thought I would come undone. "Oh gods." I muttered. He braced my legs further apart and continued his lascivious lapping at my womanhood.

Each pass over the precious point made my body jerk with sensation. Is it possible to not want something my body is so eager to receive? Am I a fool to think I free from his enslavement? Tears spilled down my cheeks, overcome by the humiliation of my pleasurable betrayal.

I felt a warm building of sensation tingling throughout my body, as if with the pleasure of his actions I would overflow into a bubbling bliss of hysteria. When his tongue probed at my core, brushing against my flimsy barrier he moaned into my fluttering folds. "Oro." His name a mixture between a moan and a plea for reprieve from my lips.

His face withdrew glistening from my core and said, "The finest taste I have ever known."

I whimpered at the loss of sensation, but also of the implication of my breaking resolve. "You will not be cumming today my pet." He stood from his knees taking advantage of my splayed and relaxed legs. "Hold onto that tree." He commanded.

When he saw my arms grip it snugly he hoisted my hips up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel the pressure of his manhood against my entrance. I tried to tighten my body against the tree pulling myself away from him, but only succeeded in bobbing above him nearly impaling myself on him.

He grunted, "Do not fight me pet. Slow and steady." He moaned as he descended my cheeks grazing his thick shaft. He pressed forward kissing my neck and sucking the flesh of my rosy nipples. I cried out with unbidden passion. I felt the probing of his cock as he tried to find purchase and worked his mouth over mine, forcing his tongue inside to explore me. I gasped against his mouth as he found the entrance I had so desperately protected. Gods why was I kissing him back?

"Trust me Esyld." His voice strained. "Relax my pet." Survive this, bide your time. I forced myself to try and relax my muscles. His heat tested the angle of his claim before he pushed himself steadily inside of me with a long groan. In the stretch and tearing of my maiden's barrier, a cry of pain broke from my lips. I am unsure when my hands left the soft tree behind me, or even when they went to wrap around his neck but suddenly my chest was pressed against his and my breath came out in short gasps.

Slowly he slipped the rest of himself inside of me. I felt impossibly full with him lodged so deep within me. He moaned his pleasure into my neck, kissing his way to my earlobe. "You were made to receive me." He whispered as he slowly withdrew, drawing a shaky moan from my lips.

His swollen rod sunk back into my molten core, stroking my inner walls as if he was trying to drive me mad. I bit my bottom lip fiercely trying to remind myself that I should not be enjoying his forced treatment.

He grunted as his next thrust was more deliberate but less controlled and thus began the downward spiral of his rutting. My arms clutched around his neck tightly, my hard nipples rubbing up and down his furred chest as he repeatedly speared my slick heat. "Oh god, yes my pet!" He moaned, he thrust deeply inside of me forcing a cry from my lips, "Yes, take my seed Esyld!" He sucked my neck heatedly as rope after rope of his hot spending coated my aching walls.

I struggled in disbelief that my forced introduction to the male form was as pleasurable as it had been. The act itself was not as horrible as I imagined it to be, as my father's words described them to be. Though my body ached from the penetration, it perhaps ached more from the withdrawal of undeniable bliss. Carefully he detached from my body, a flood of our juices leaking from my passage, and he lowered me to the ground.

I looked up into his eyes trying to dispel the shock of our moment together. My depths clutched tightly as I relived the delicious invasion of his cock, squeezing out additional fluid. He leaned forward to kiss me, it was a chaste thing at first that developed into a bruising passion. I curved my arm around his thick torso, spreading my fingers against the broad back I had longed to caress and invited the heat of his body to meld with my own. What are you doing? Do not lose yourself to him! I groaned, pushing a hand hard against his chest, trying to separate myself from this blinding lust. "Who am I?" I whispered, tears threatening once more to escape.

"You are mine." His mouth claiming mine once more.

12