Barbarian Collects Bar Bet

Story Info
Stuck up waitress pays off husbands gambling bet.
2k words
3.97
58.7k
37
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First and foremost I am the nicest guy anyone would ever want to meet. But my childhood of jumping around orphanages, foster homes and state homes I learned to defend myself to almost a cutthroat degree, to get and take what is mine and how to score bets. That is how this story unfolds.

I didn't need the money, I made PLENTY overseas, but that was going to retirement and such. I didn't like spending the money so I start placing and taking bets. It was a nice place and other operators hung out there so it was easy for my reputation to proceed me. Once a buddy found out someone owed me money the typical reaction was, "YOU OWE WHO MONEY?!?! You realize they call him the Barbarian for a reason right? It's not because he walks old ladies across the street or reads to the homeless..."

There were two bars I would hang out during my time in this city. One was a dive bar (more on that in another story) and this bar. This bar was a hipster paradise and young professional after work hang out. The last place you would expect a guy like me running a small betting operation. Small bets on college football games.

A guy named Randy soon started getting behind on bets and started owing me tons. I wasn't in town all the time so it was easily 6 months to a year before he would see me in the bar and I was asking where my money was. Over the course of about 18 month and several trips through town he owes me $3,000.

So at this bar was a waitress I've wanted since day one. But she would always blow me off with, "I have a boyfriend." When I first saw her the waitress "uniform of the day" was tight denim jeans and a long sleeve white button down shirt. She had an hour glass figure so her jeans where always ever so slightly too tight and I could make out her pantie line and her tits were ever so too big for her shirt so buttons were just a little strained and when she turned just right you could see her bra underneath.

About the time Randy start getting behind I would ask the waitress out. Her name was Melanie and she would blow me off "I'm engaged now." About this same time the bar went under new management and I LOVED the new uniform. Mini skirt, tight at the ass then flared to a slight pleat, short sleeves on a button down top and a black scarf. Plus low cut, white tennis shoes. The waitresses almost look like a flight attendant. And it accentuated Melanie's body which was designed to be fucked into breeding.

I'm sitting at a corner table when I see Melanie talking to Randy. I always made it a point to sit in her section so when she came by to check on me (she may have thought I was a pig but she did her job) I asked her why she was talking to that loser Randy and how he owed me money. For story sake I'll condense the conversations and tell you I find out that Randy is Melanie's fiance. Melanie didn't know Randy was betting again and I suggested the three of us chat over a cigarette.

During her smoke break (I don't smoke but I will enjoy a occasional cigarette) I suggest that I forgive Randy his debts, and even pay HIM $3,000 for an evening inside Melanie. Melanie is shocked and I can't tell who she wants to punch first, me for suggesting it or Randy for considering it.

"That's essentially two grand for each hole of Melanie's when you add up what I'm forgiving and what I'm paying."

LONG story short, they huddle up and tell me OK. I tell them I'll be back in a couple months and I'll settle up then. I finish my cigarette, shake their hands and walk away.

About 6 months later I get back into town. I am walking up to the bar as I see Melanie walking out to enjoy a cigarette. As fate would have it a gust of late September wind blows up unsuspecting Melanie's skirt. It wasn't until after I got a flash of Melanie's black, brief cut panties that she caught the skirt. She looks over at me a second after she catches her skirt and she looks at me as if I am the devil himself, here to collect his dues. I honestly think she had hoped I had died overseas. I could see the blood drain from her face.

She greets me with a "Fuck you."

"Nice to see you also."

"I'm not fucking you. We are married now (She waves her finger in my face showing off her ring), and I'm not doing it."

"That's fine, Tell Randy he owes be three grand and if I don't get it in 12 hours I'll cut his ring finger off his hand pawn his shit cheap ring and still find a way to fuck you blind."

I walk in, find out what section she is working and wait patiently for her to take my drink order. The second I walked in she pulled out her phone and I can see her in a heated discussion.

Soon she is walking up, "Lets see the money."

I have two envelopes in the breast pocket of my leather coat. I put one in menu and slide it to Melanie. "Half now, half after. What time to you get off?"

"11"

"Ill be waiting patiently." Little did she know that I've saved up about a weeks worth of cum and my balls are practically overflowing.

11 PM arrived slowly, but soon Melanie walks over. Defeated after a long shift and defeated that I own her. "Ready, lets get this over with. Where are we going? Your place? My HUSBAND is home."

As we walk through the dark parking lot I ask her, "What kind of car do you drive?"

"Nissan Xterra...Why? Oh no, I'm not fucking you in my car, certainly not in this parking lot people can see us."

"Tough shit, I don't care if the entire free world can see us, I'm fucking you in your car."

I can see her weigh her options and soon is unlocking it with her key fob and telling me to get in.

I climb into the passenger seat. She climbs into the driver seat, "Fuck. Lets do this..." She raises her hips, runs her hands under her skirt, hooks her panties and starts taking them off her thick ass.

''Whoa, lets take our time and enjoy this." I say as I take the black panties with white polka dots out of her hands and lay them on the dashboard.

"Promise, I won't enjoy this." I almost cut her mid-sentence as I kiss her. My right hand goes to her breasts like a moth to a flame. I start unbuttoning her top to get my hand directly on her bra covered tit. As I do our kissing becomes more aggressive. I guide her hand to my cock, which is now straining against my jeans.

"Stroke it." I order her. She struggles to get my jeans unbuckled so I release her tit and end our kiss to help her free my cock. When she sees it through the dim glow of the parking lot light her eyes grow wide. Out of habit and lust her mouth instinctively goes to the bulbous head. She is straining to fit the whole thing in her mouth. She is suddenly on a mission. She thinks if she can get me to cum now she won't have to give up her pussy. I'll let her think that.

I recline the seat and lean back to enjoy her mouth. I keep running my hands through her shoulder length brown hair. She is taking me deep in her throat and I she strokes the shaft with her hand.

She pulls her head off it and looks up at me, "Fuck you have a big cock." I just respond by pushing her head back down on it. Soon I am cumming in her mouth and she is swallowing every drop.

When I'm sure that load is emptied I release her head. She sits back in her seat. I can tell she thinks her debt is paid but it's not. I'm still hard as I hiss in her hear, "Climb on."

"No, no way, I'M MARRIED NOW. I got you off, get out!"

"Um listen bitch, the bet was before you were married, the bet was for all three holes (little does she know that I have no intention to fuck her ass) and if you don't climb on me I'll take your pussy and then I'll cut Randy's finger off and hang it around my neck."

She wipes a small tear from her eye and she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me back and starts to climb on me. "Condom?"

"Skin on skin or it doesn't go in. And I call the bet back.'

"Fuck, OK. Just pull out, my husband and I are trying." Little did I know at the time, Randy has a potentially really good paying job in the banking industry. He is still low on the totem pole and they need the money. Melanie's whole goal in life was to be a trophy wife. She actually moved to the area after college and tried to become a pro cheerleader for the local pro football team. She still had that body, not as tone though.

I hold her hips and she mounts me, guiding my cock to her cunt. Slowly her lips open in acceptance and my cock forges its path to her womb. She slowly starts the pace of getting me off while she adjusts to the large invader inside her. She slowly rides my cock. I have other plans. I release the last of the buttons on her shirt and open her bra to the cool air. I squeeze and it her tits through her cheap bra. Soon I pull her tits out and maul them with my hands and mouth. She still has her scarf on and the visual alone almost gets me off.

The extreme stimulation to her tits and my cock spreading her pussy like never before has got her close to the edge. She planned on getting me off, now I can tell she is close getting herself off now. She closes her eyes and I can tell she has forgetting it's MY cock hitting her inner depths designated for her husband.

Her breathing is harder and harder. She has gone from a slow quiet "ahh" and biting her lip, to a loud, boisterous "NO, NO, FUCK. YOU BASTARD!" as her body betrays her and she cums, I hold her hips and push as deep inside of her as I can.

She once again reminds me of my orphan status by yelling, "YOU BASTARD!" as she feels a load even bigger than my original hitting her womb. My cock is throbbing a hot load in her and her pussy is milking me as she collapses on me.

She catches her breath and pushes away from me. She resumes her statues behind the steering wheel and looks at me with daggers. I snatch the panties off the dashboard and clean myself off with them and tuck them into the breast pocket in my coat as I toss the second envelope of cash on the dash. I zip and buckle up and leave. I'm sure the cum pooling out of her womb stained her driver seat and some ran down her shapely legs into her cute little shoes.

I guess she finally quit her job when she got knocked up and is a trophy wife now as she planned. Who knows whose fuck trophy she is tending to now. I doubt Randy had the balls to do it himself.