Barbarian Legends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grendy's glowing eyes narrowed and her freakish tongue reached out, sliding across Valda's breasts as she wiggled in protests, pitifully swaying and swollen breasts now hanging over her shoulders. They licked up some of the milk dripping down to her shoulders and neck, smearing it up across the barbarian's cheek and lips before the forked tongue finally forced its way in her mouth. Valda closed her eyes and moaned as the taste of her own sweet milk accompanied the creature's serpent of a tongue as it forced its way down her throat.

Now more tentacles were finding their way across her body. Two sinewy vines clinched down on her dripping nipples, one of them just like a large human mouth complete with tongue, the other tube-shaped, latching its sucker on tight and milking her like a machine. Her tight waist was squeezed and teased by another tendril, it's budlike tip falling against her clitoris and rubbing it vigorously, two long feelers extending from the bud and teasing her flushed netherlips with a featherlike touch. The barbarian's dark eyes fluttered open as she felt Grendy's now strong, claw-like hands reaching up and finding her neck, squeezing it steadily, but not choking her hard enough to interfere with its wet tongue forcing deeper and deeper.

Valda's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body finally ceased struggling, simply bucking around in response to being teased in so many new ways. Her hands grasped at nothing and her toes curled in shocking pleasure as she felt herself getting turned on more and more. If she could talk, she'd be begging for more. Luckily, she didn't need to.

The remaining tentacles slowly floated towards Valda as Grendy's still human hands withdrew to play with the creature's own breasts and glittering sex, one of the thinner tentacles taking their place around Valda's neck. The ones now approaching Valda were thicker than any of the others, and each ended with a fat, precum-dripping cock. Two found their way into her hands, letting her jerk them off as they pressed gooey pre into her cheeks as she stared at them lustfully, unable to taste them because of the long, wide tongue still flittering around in her throat, her experienced hands milking more pre out by rubbing her thumb along the bottom of the heads. The other two slowly wrapped around her, squeezing her stomach and back as they circled down to her still unfilled holes, one sliding its thick shield up and down between her tight, wet lips while the other pressed between her firm asscheeks, pushing its cool pre against her back door, gently rubbing in its natural lube with its firm wriggling.

Valda moaned lustily, the suspense driving her mad. But they still didn't penetrate her. Valda shuddered as she felt the long tongue sliding backwards out of her throat and her body rotated through the air. One of the cocks slid out of her hand and pushed its way into her now vacant mouth, Valda giving a high whine the thick prick quickly wormed into her throat. The salty taste of precum lingered in her mouth and made her latch tight around the knotty tendril with her full lips, sucking gently and massaging the thick member with her tongue as the tip bulged in her throat. Suddenly she felt herself quivering in delight from the hips down as the witch's wide tongue slurped across her thigh and then licked her deep from her ass, across her achingly wet, wanting lips up to her short crown of pubic hair. The brash and assertive barbarian was reduced to pitiful whimpering, no longer able to think rationally, completely lost to her lustful urges and an uncontrollable urge to be filled.

Which was fortunate, because Grendy was done with foreplay. She withdrew from Valda after one more lick, a deep probe that felt all the way inside Valda's sex and explored just how wet and tight the barbarian actually was-extremely on both counts. The tentacles around the amazon's limbs pulled them apart until she was practically doing the splits, and at long last Valda screamed through her full mouth in pleasure and relief as two thick and endlessly long pricks pushed roughly into her beckoning holes, sending ladyjuices flying out everywhere over her taint and thighs.

Now the creature fingered herself and joined Valda's howls of pleasure as the veiny tendrils started pounding her prey, each thrust accompanied by a light wiggle as the creature's many organs sought to fuck every square inch of her, the thick but agile cocks slamming themselves against nerves Valda didn't know she had while her entire body was ravished both inside and out. Unlike men's, these members could bend themselves any way they wished, an ability they took full advantage of as they pressed on faster and deeper, writhing around madly as Valda clung tightly to them on all sides, moaning like a harlot and dripping all over the cabin floor, including drool and milk from her still lactating breasts.

Grendy's new body still wasn't out of tricks. Valda's eyes went wide as she saw bumps and ridges travel from the base of each tentacle through the body and up to the tips, the ribbing making her cum instantly as it moved inside her and pummeled her clinging walls with new sensations.

But the creature had only just begun to fuck her. Valda found herself cumming again and again, to the point where she thought she couldn't cum anymore and then two, three more times after that. She covered her thighs, the tentacles, and the floor below with cum before the already thick tendrils began to swelling to more than twice their size outside of her. Another minute of intense fucking later, Grendy grabbed her breasts and began to howl and tremble as Valda and the tentacles shook through the air as if in an earthquake.

First the witch came from her normal sex, the light fluids dribbling down her inner thighs as Grendy's feminine form spasmed from her suspended position. Then it moved to the tentacles themselves, which expanded like balloons before spraying white cum violently from every orifice. The one still outside covered her face, hair, and upper body with an eruption of hot cum as she struggled with the one in her throat, trying to swallow a thick gulp at a time as it filled all the way up and out of her mouth, distracted by the wonderful feeling of ropes of warm cum shooting inside her and filling up her womb like it was nothing, then squirting out of both her flushed lips and the rim of her tight asshole. The torrents of cum blinded her, filled her mouth with their taste, filled her nose with their smell. She coughed up more of it as the tentacles slowly withdrew and weakly deposited her on the floor, her newfound freedom meaningless as she could only lie there panting, trying to swallow the ocean of white goo still in her mouth as more and more oozed out from her quivering holes and spread into a small pond around her. Finally she swallowed enough to breathe regularly, and laid limp on the floor, her heaving stomach and chest slowly coming back to normal until she finally passed out in a pool of milk and cum.

***

She awoke to find Grendy returned to normal and, quite appropriately, extremely apologetic about the ordeal. In fact, Valda suspected the witch was rightly afraid for her life. But while Valda made a good show of threats and shouting "Never again!" the truth was she had no intention of punishing the witch at all. After all, even though it was in a way Valda would have never sought out or approved of beforehand, the magic had fulfilled its purpose, and done so quite thoroughly. Valda had neither slept so soundly nor been fucked that well and hard in recent memory. That wasn't going to keep her from ordering Grendy to find some way to make it up to her, though-indeed, the enchantress owed her that much for the more harrowing parts of the ordeal.

Fortunately, the witch hadn't been lying about having the perfect way to repay Valda for her broken sword. In gratitude for the barbarian saving her life-first from the giant lizard, then from the barbarian herself-Grendy presented her with a magic blade she had made when she was still mastering her art. Valda kept a critical air about her, but inwardly the barbarian was delighted. The enchantment meant it would never go dull or require anything but the occasional cleaning, and aesthetically it was a perfect fit for the barbarian: besides the long, wide blade's generous size and vicious looking shape (curved on one side and flat on the other), the guard was a wicked-looking chunk of white ore carved to look like monster fangs, and the pommel was decorated by a beautiful, pearl-colored orb. After testing it for balance and weight, both a cut above her previous weapon, Valda felt satisfied indeed.

And so, after a good, long bath that was still barely enough to wash all the cum off of her, Valda went on her merry way. And merry it was, because while the Canyons still had many dangers to throw at her, they now found Valda extremely well armed and even excited at the chance to try her new weapon.

But there was one thing Grendy hadn't told the barbarian, one thing that if she had known, would have reminded her of her original flash of caution: that magic usually comes with consequences. Because the orb set so nicely in her pommel wasn't just for decoration. It was a seeing stone. One with a much larger sibling still in Grendy's cabin. And from then on, every time Valda gave herself release by the fire, or set her sword down as she rocked somebody's bed, or even found herself locked imperiled by strange magic or creatures in her adventures, she wouldn't be alone. Far away in the Endless Canyons, eyes glued on Valda through her crystal ball, there would be Grendy, watching with her hands between her legs and crying out in pleasure right alongside her.

12