Barbarian Legends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Comfortable?" she asked.

Velan nodded.

"Let's see how comfortable we can make you." She then began the process of bobbing up and down on his lap. His length withdrew, only to impale her once again as she had lifted far enough up. Up and down she went, Valda doing most of the work with her powerful legs while the rest of her concentrated on giving herself as much pleasure as she could, the barbarian not concerned with her own stamina. He couldn't last forever and as her moaning grew more frequent and louder, she stopped worrying about it entirely, getting wrapped up in the passion of the act herself.

It wasn't long before Velan's own groans of pleasure, soft as they may have been, joined in with her. His arms moved, he took Valda's thigh in one hand, reaching around and cupping a breast with the other. Now, he helped lift her up with his unnatural strength only to let her fall down into his lap again, the impact only adding to the euphoria of the intense sex.

Up and down again and again, they grew ever more vigorous and now the sounds of their flesh echoed throughout the ruins up to the mouth of the cave. Moans and groans increased and it was quite clear that the two of them were getting what they wanted out of each other.

Velan's lust grew, his libido unsatisfied. The barbarian often made many a man cum too quickly for her own benefit, some without even touching them, but Velan was different, he had experience to counter her own and it took much more to satisfy him. Fortunately for him, Valda was much more than normal and his growing want for her body was beginning to overcome his aloofness.

Their speed increased and the hand that was on Valda's breasts went to her other thigh, lifting her up and bringing her back down again and again. The barbarian's own arms went back to hold on to Velan, bringing his chest closer to her back, increasing the intimacy in this passionate sexual act.

The lich continued on, taking command just as Valda had wanted, just as she had fantasized as she had begun pleasuring him. She loved being in control, but when a lover could please her well, she didn't mind losing it and Velan was sufficient for this task. Then, he did something she wasn't quite expecting, making her lose it even more.

Velan lifted Valda up, still impaled on his cock, and stood up from the throne. Not once did he cease in fucking her, the rapid up and down movements, as he turned back to face the throne itself. He slowly let Valda down, letting her stand on her own, but pushed on her back to bend her over it.

The barbarian stuck out her ass as Velan drilled it, both of his hands on her hips as he groaned out in ecstasy. The slapping of flesh, his hips against her generous ass, echoed out louder and faster than before. Valda kept her hands placed firmly on either arm of the throne, her body wracked with pleasure as Velan went on and on, her chest swinging underneath her as he plowed her to hysteria.

Now it was Valda who was wanting more as she thrust her hips back against the lich's, the impact sending waves through her flesh, rocking her ass and sending chills up her spine. She grit her teeth, thrusting against him harder as he went faster. She was getting close and with his size, his speed and his force, her orgasm was going to be a good one.

Velan wasn't terribly far behind her. His grunting grew louder, almost rivaling her moaning until her sounds eclipsed his when her orgasm finally came. When it hit, it hit hard and juices squirted out of her womanhood, staining her thighs and making some of her body paint run down. She loved it, cried out for more, she was lost in the euphoria just as much as the lich was, but his own climax was soon to come.

Velan went faster and faster, unimpeded by the restraints of mere mortals as his magically empowered flesh went as fast as his lust could fuel it. Valda's long moans were cut into pieces with every impact from the lich. Her eyes were half-lidded, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she simply enjoyed being ridden.

Velan's body tensed up, his muscles showing obviously under his pale skin as his cock began to throb. Valda felt his hands squeeze her tight as a blanket of warmth spread out from his loins. His own eyes began to close as with every thrust, a thick line of his seed filled the barbarian. Despite the orgasm, he continued fucking her fast and hard until well after he'd finished filling her and she began to leak from the tight rim around his member, the white liquid splurting out with a plop when he finally withdrew from her well-fucked hole.

His hands wrapped around her waist as he turned again, lifting up a thigh as he fell back into the throne. They were still now, save for Valda's hips subtly grinding against Velan whether she knew it or not and both of their chests rising and falling as they breathed deeply, mortal or not.

One of his hands was once again under her thigh, the other groping her breast as she reached back and grabbed his neck, holding him close to her.

"You're welcome." She said, a smile on her face.

"Thank you," He said, "But I believe you have done me far more of a favor than I did to you. Saving your life was relatively easy, but I see how exhausted you are. I think I'm going to have to find a way to thank you back to make it even. Any ideas?"

"A few." Valda said, her grinding hips moving just a little bit faster once again.

They thanked each other many times, until the warpaint she had put on that morning was unrecognizable, the solid lines coated with cum and sweat, turned into a blur by the grip of strong hands all over her body. After he had thoroughly wrecked her tight rear, the barbarian insisted her sex get the same treatment, and his undead stamina rocked her world until that hole, too, was full of his warm juice. At that point it was dark-he offered to let her stay, and she did, so of course they had to find a way to occupy themselves, leading to more sex, some by the numbers, some raw and experimental.

When she woke up the next morning, Valda was so sore from fucking long, hard, and deep that she could barely muster the will to get up. She found the lich back in his laboratory, sorting through a small collection of trinkets.

"I have something for you," the lich said without turning, although Valda wasn't sure how he had heard her walk in.

"You don't have-"

"I wanted to," he cut her off, turning around and holding up a small ring that looked to be made of ivory. "Put this in your ear," he said, tossing it to the barbarian.

Valda did so, replacing a small golden earring from one of her lobes.

Velan explained. "I couldn't help noticing the scars on your beautiful body. Marks of your profession, no doubt, but keep that on and they'll gradually fade completely."

"Awesome!" Valda grinned. So far she had managed to not blemish her more important features, but it was nice to know her fighting would never ruin her good looks.

"Just don't lose an arm or anything," he warned. "And with that, I must bid you farewell. It'd be nice to just play with you for awhile but I really must return to my research-"

"Just one for the road." Valda pleaded, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder, pressing her breasts to his back, suddenly not sore anymore.

The lich gave a knowing smile, putting down his experiment. It could wait just a little longer.

12