Barbarian on Campus

Story Info
Barbarian uses mind control narcotic.
2k words
4.18
28.4k
37
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara and Briana were two social butterflies I spotted almost immediately on campus. They are both active in the same sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi. Each 20 years old. Cara has, as Don Henley would say, "lots of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends". She considers herself a virgin. I think she is probably just a teasing bitch. Rumor has it she has had questionable evenings, especially with an older businessman in her dad's hot tub one night. Speaking of daddy, she drives a brand new convertible Mercedes that daddy paid for. 5 foot tall, barely 100 pound brunette. Small B cup tits and a fit ass. Her powder blue cheerleading skirt barely covers her hypnotizing ass. In fact, one night on the sidelines of a basketball game she confront me about her ass.

"Are you starring at my ass?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

She just rolled her eyes. Just pretends to be annoyed or offended, but secretly she likes the attention. One day I'll have her.

Brianna on the other hand was blonde, 5'5", 125 pounds, almost C cup tits. She is "saving herself". She even wears a Claddagh ring on her left hand and wears it in a matter to denote she is saving herself. She is so pure, almost pure as the freshly fallen snow pure, and her smile is so intoxicating that she was actually the focus on a sports magazine photo shoot in her cheerleading uniform.

I knew it would be tough because they follow the strict rules of their sorority that they wont be alone with a guy that they aren't officially dating. But I had a plan.

In one of my many travels abroad I find a marijuana like substance that is an aphrodisiac. It's sticky like hash, dark like heroin, and grassy like marijuana. I found it in Nepal. The side effects for men give them a herculean erection and on women it makes them mind-numbingly horny. It almost has a mind control effect on women.

A couple of perks of my new job as the university strength and conditioning coach is that 1. I get my own office. Sure it is nothing more than a glorified storage closet, but I have a desk and a couch. 2. I get full access to all the sporting events. There hence my ability to get to close to Cara at a basketball game.

So during a home game early in the basketball season I make sure to attend. I stand out like a nun in a singles bar. Sure, I have the obligatory powder blue polo shirt and khaki shorts on but my overwhelming size and beard makes me stand out. My office is down a secluded hallway in the stadium. From the office you can hear the game but from the game you can't hear the office.

I sit at the desk, kick my feet up, roll a couple cigarettes with the Nepal special and light one. I take long slow drags until I am good and buzzed. Good and buzzed and hard as dropped forged metal.

I grab the walkie-talkie and have the team assistant equipment manager come to the office. He isn't quite running on all 8 cylinders. He steps into the office and I have him summon Cara for me.

A couple minutes later Cara comes in, obviously irritated. She thinks she is better than me and cheerleading is the most important thing in the world. How dare I bother her, now of all times.

"Make this quick." She demands.

"Oh, you just calm down."

"What do you want?"

"Come here."

She reluctantly steps closer, I've stepped around to the front of the desk now.

"What the fuck are you smoking?"

"I'm so glad you asked. I'll show you."

I take the cigarette out of my mouth and put it in hers. She is so stunned she instinctively inhales. Almost instantly I can see her eyes glaze over and a fire get lit deep within her loins.

I take the cigarette away from her mouth, "Get on your knees."

She slowly shakes her head no. I put the cigarette in her mouth again and she takes another puff.

"Get. On. Your. Knees."

She shakes her head no but I am no longer holding the cigarette, she is holding it herself and inhaling at will.

I hold her head and look her in the eyes, "Do it."

She nods yes, and as she gets on her knees I take the cigarette from her. She is looking up at me. "You know what to do."

She nods, and unzips my shorts, almost instantly my rock hard cock springs free, accidentally hitting her in the face. She eagerly takes hold with both of her tiny hands and starts sucking my cock. First by licking the head, soon taking me deep in her mouth.

"You act like such a good girl but you are just a cocking little whore. Aren't you?" I say as I run my hands through her straight dark hair.

She just nods as she bobs up and down on my cock.

I grab her by her hair and stand her up. As I do she grabs the cigarette from me and starts puffing it more. I have her face the desk and place her hands on the desk. I slightly unzip the back of her blue skirt, scrunch up the bottom so I can see her yellow bloomers better. I admire her ass for a second or two. I slam her ass and admire her tone, athletic legs.

I put my hand between her shoulder blades and coax her forward slightly until her hands are flat on the beak. I nudge her feet further and further apart. Now here ass that I've admired for so long is pointing at my cock, ready for action.

I tease her cunt with my cock by sliding it back and forth along her lips. She still has her bloomers on but this cigarette has her so wet she is soaking through her bloomers.

I wait until neither one of us can take it any more. She looks over her shoulder, "God damn it. Fuck me already." as she wiggles her ass at me.

I hook my fingers under her bloomers, I pull them aside as they rip slightly. I line my mushroom tip against her slit and with all of my 250 lbs I push forward. I knock the wind out of Cara. But much to my surprise she pushes back. I hold her hips as I thrust forward and she is almost making a push-up motion against the desk as she meets me thrust for thrust. My balls are slapping violently against her bloomer covered ass.

"Miss Cara likes it rough doesn't she?"

She reluctantly and almost shamefully responds, "Yes" with ragged breath.

I start slapping her ass.

"Mmm MMmm MMMMMM" She starts squealing as she gets closer to cumming.

"Not yet bitch" I hiss in her ear as I run a hand across her tight belly and under her cheer top. My rough strong hands find her small, sensitive nipples and I start abusing them as well.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK!!"

That was enough to push her over the edge as she cums.

"PULL OUT!! YOU WILL KNOCK ME UP!!"

"No fucking way. I'm breeding you tonight bitch."

"FUCK!! FUCK!!" She cums a second time.

I push all of my body weight on top of her as I crush her into the desk. I'm so deep inside of her it feels like my cock will push out her throat. Soon she feels me throbbing and filling her pussy with hot molten seed.

We lay exhausted. Soon I push off of her, I'm still hard. I walk behind the desk and sit down. "Pull up a chair, enjoy another smoke."

She pulls up a chair the opposite side of the desk. I grab the walkie-talkie and call the assistant equipment manager, "Have Brianna come in here please."

Cara is now sitting down, feet up on the desk. Her skirt scrunched up, abused pussy leaking my seed very visable.

"What the fuck do you want?! Cara where the fuck have you been?!"

"Cara, show Brianna what she has been missing."

Cara obediently stands up, and puts a fresh cigarette in Brianna's mouth.

I recognize the glassy, fiery look, now in Brianna's eyes.

"Come around here"

Brianna walks around the the back of the desk, still smoking the cigarette.

Her eyes grow as big as dinner plates when she sees my cock, still glistening with Cara's juices.

Cara is back in her seat, with a cellphone, quietly recording the live fuck show that is about to transpire.

"Are you wet?"

The cigarette has taken hold both mentally and physically. Brianna slowly nods, "soaked".

"Good, pull your bloomers to the side and mount me."

"Can we use a condom? I'm not on the pill."

"No, get on me."

She reluctantly straddles me, pulls her bloomers aside, nestles the head of my cock inside her lips. I hold her hips and squeeze her athletic ass as she holds my chest as she slowly lowers herself into me. Inch by tight, wet inch her pussy channel becomes my possession. As she lowers her head slides back further and further. Until I hit her virgin wall. When I slide through it she lets out a silent scream. I see a single tear drop leave her eye. Soon as I am nestled completely against her cervix.

"Now that you are completely impaled on my cock, ride me until you cum."

She nods her head in obedience and starts the long slow ride up and down my cock. I can see the anger in her eyes as she starts to enjoy the ride. Nature takes over and she is now willingly fucking herself on my root. I was holding her hips while she took her long slow path down my cock. Now I am pawing at her top with "Bruins" across the front.

I'm holding her ass under her skirt, at the edge of her bloomers and bare ass.

The same high pitch "Go!" that she uses to cheer on the team is her now go to orgasm voice.

"OH! OH! OH!" Is all that escapes her mouth as she rides me through her orgasm.

I glance over and I see Cara not only filming the action but she has her free hand down the front of her torn bloomers rubbing her clit.

"I've wanted to dominate your bitch ass since day one!" I raise up, lay her on the desk as I push as deep as possible. Her instincts take over as she wraps her legs around my waist. I run my hand under her cheer top and pinch her already hard nipples.

"Beg me to pull out. Beg me to not breed with you."

"PLEASE PULL OUT! PLEASE I DON'T WANT A BABY!" She may be saying no but her body says otherwise as she wraps her athletic, tone legs around me and locks her ankles behind my back.

"Tough shit bitch, you are my whore tonight and I am planting my seed in both of you tonight." As I hiss that in her ear, my cock throbs and floods her womb with my molten seed.

"NO!! OH GOD!!" I realize she just came again.

The cigarette is wearing off and I slowly go limp. I push myself off of her and get dressed.

Brianna is laying on the desk, catching her breath, coming down from her orgasmic high. She must feel the air on her abused pussy because she slowly reaches down and covers it with her bloomers. Her bloomers start to collect my seed that is oozing out of her snatch.

"When you finish your cigarettes, go finish cheering at the game."

They are both still dazed but nod yes. They groggily go out to the game and cheer. They look like they have been rode hard and laid up wet. I watch them make asses of themselves and their high and might attitude is completely gone now.