Barbecue, Lingerie, and Power Tools

Story Info
Bride-to-be gets a surprise from groom.
1.8k words
3.88
26.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe called Mary Lou on her cell phone to let her know that the house was now void of all his friends and male relatives. The Barbecue and Power Tool party had ended. She was on her way home from a Linens and Lingerie shower her aunt Peggy had thrown for her.

"Just wait until I show you what Martha Mitchell gave me, Joe. You will just love it." "If it's something I'll see your lush, round curves half naked in, baby, it will be perfect. Just wait until YOU see what your Uncle Billy Ray gave me." Joe's voice was full of glee.

"Darlin' the only power tool you've got that I'm interested in is attached to your body." Mary Lou giggled as she hung up, promising to be at the house in the next 20 minutes.

Their wedding was three days away. If it hadn't been for their small town Alabama lives and their families, they'd already be living together, but both families disapproved, so the big church wedding was planned.

Joe stood at the front window watching for Mary Lou as she drove up in her two seat, bright red Miata. He grinned as he positioned himself just by the front door and waited for her to enter. When she opened the door she found him standing there, wearing nothing but a smile, a barbecue apron that said "Chili Lovers- Some Like It Hot" and had chili peppers engaged in various sexual positions, and a matching barbecue mitt. The mitt was NOT on his hand. Instead it was protruding lewdly from beneath the apron. Mary Lou gasped, then giggled as he worked the tongs in one hand, acting as pinchers, and waved the spatula in the other at the screwing peppers.

"So, baby, which position do you want to try first?" "You nut! I have to get all these bags unloaded before it starts raining and you're standing there naked!" "But I'm not naked. See, I'm clothed, no one can see my little soldier." He hunched his hips forward, fucking at air and followed her into the den as she sat the handful of gift bags she was carrying on the coffee table.

One of the bags fell over, its contents spilling on the floor. When she bent to pick it up, he swatted her denim covered behind with the spatula.

"Ow!" She jumped up, turning to face him, rubbing her bottom. "You ass. That hurt." "No, it didn't hurt, hon, it was just a little tenderizing." He made another lewd gesture with the mitt. Mary Lou caught him off guard and grabbed the tongs out of his left hand.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I need to do a little tenderizing of my own." She held the tongs out, lobster-claw style, reaching for his mitt-covered manhood.

"Stop that. You'll injure something." He backed away from her. "Come here, baby, and let me check out that bratwurst. I need to be sure it's done." She took a step toward him.

"Done? Ha! Its not even near done, but its going to be just as soon as I get you out of those jeans. Do you want to remove them willingly, or shall I break out the new Ginsu knives and kitchen shears?"

Joe made a lunge for Mary Lou, but she was able to evade him. Squealing, she sprinted around the coffee table and headed for the door, but Joe was too quick for her. He caught her by a belt loop, having the advantage of being barefoot vs. her in heels, and dragged her back into the room. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he rubbed himself against her ass.

"Come on, baby, taste my sausage. I promise its the best you'll ever eat." He buried his head against her neck and nibbled at just that perfect spot that always melted her knees and her resolve, and groaned aloud as she pressed back against him.

Within seconds, he had turned her around and pushed her to her knees. Mary Lou grinned up at him as she lifted the barbecue mitt off his hardened cock. Still holding the tongs, she placed them around the base of him and lifted the head to her lips. Joe groaned as he watched the perfect O of her cherry lipstick colored mouth engulf him.

Mary Lou pulled the apron over her so that he could not watch her, but he was having none of that. One of the best parts of oral sex with Mary Lou was watching her. She not only gave perfect head, she looked as if she were devouring the most heavenly thing she'd ever put in her mouth. Her green eyes glittered every time she lifted them to meet his own, and the sounds that came from her throat and vibrated around him just killed him.

She had tossed aside the tongs and began to undress as she worked her magic with his mouth. He was looking down at her, her full, heavy breasts barely contained by the fancy black and gold bra, and exploded too quickly, filling her mouth as he watched her fingers lift each breast from the black fabric and begin to twist each nipple.

"Damnnnnnnn," He groaned. He hadn't wanted to come this fast. He had intended on way more than this before he was done with her.

With a pop, she let him spring from her mouth, and stood, unzipping the jeans and shoving them down over her hips, revealing the black panties that matched the bra.

"It's alright, darlin, I have my own plans for you." Her voice was husky from want and need as she all but climbed herself up his body and met his mouth with hers, letting him taste himself on her lips. Her hand guided his as she slid his hand beneath the dark, silky fabric into the thick, lush curls that awaited him

Joe curled his fingers into the mass of curls and tugged, teasing her as his tongue invaded her mouth. She pushed against his hand, trying to guide him where she wanted him, but he refused to be moved. His mouth broke free of the hungry kiss and made a trail down her nearly naked body, leaving kisses and hungry little bites all the way down.

When he reached his knees on the floor, this time looking up at her, he tilted his head forward, pressed his mouth against her panty covered sex and blew warm air onto and through the thin fabric. Mary Lou whimpered and grabbed handfuls of his hair, pulling him harder against her and grinding. He pulled away just a bit, still refusing to be led exactly where she wanted.

Joe stood and broke free of her grasp on his hair. Roughly, he lifted her. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He carried her across the front of the house into the formal living room and planted her on the baby grand piano her mother had insisted on buying them as a wedding gift.

"My mother would die if she saw this," Mary Lou grinned at him as he tugged her panties off and all but ripped her bra off her.

"Well, let's not tell her, shall we?" He playfully shoved her backwards and tugged her hips until she was at the edge of the piano and buried his face between her legs, growling loudly as he dragged his tongue from her anus to the tiny, pulsing button at the tip of her clit.

Mary Lou squirmed happily as Joe pressed his tongue inside her, lapping at her juices, then sucked her clit into his hot, wet mouth, teasing her with slow circles of her swelling button, quickly driving her to the edge.

Neither of them heard the car that pulled into the drive. Nor did they hear the faint, brief knock that came just before the front door opened and Mary Lou's mother and Aunt Kathy walked in.

"Mary Lou? Joe? Where are you?" Her mother called out from the foyer.

The both froze, and in a split second ran for the back of the house, Joe slamming the door of the bedroom and Mary Lou running for the bathroom, both swearing like sailors as they hurriedly threw on clothes.

"Mary Lou?" Her mother called again.

"Just a minute, Mama." She called through the door as she buttoned a pair of jeans she grabbed from the emergency stash of clothes she kept at Joe's. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself, checking herself in the mirror and straightening her hair before going to greet their ill-timed guests.

She found them both in the kitchen helping themselves to a glass of tea. Kathy had a knowing twinkle in her eyes as she slid Mary Lou's discarded panties across the center aisle counter while her mother's back was turned. Mary Lou quickly stuffed them down the back of her jeans, red faced, just before her mother turned around.

"Child I was beginning to worry. We knocked and all, but nobody answered."

"Mama, what are y'all doing here?

"Well, honey, we just dropped by to see what sort of haul Joe raked in and we thought he might need some help cleaning up the mess after the party."

Joe took that moment to enter the room. He walked up behind Mary Lou, wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her head. She all but growled as she caught the scent of herself still lingering in his goatee.

"Hello, Mama Jean, Aunt Kathy." He smiled charmingly at both of them. "I appreciate y'all coming by, but Kent and Billy Ray helped me clean up before they left. It's all taken care of. Most of the gifts are in the guest room if you want to take a look."

The two ladies ambled toward the bedroom with Joe and Mary Lou lagging behind. Joe stooped slightly and pressed himself against her ass as he nipped an earlobe. She slapped him away, scowling. Her insides were still quivering with need and he wasn't helping matters at all.

"Stop it, Joe, before Mama sees you." Joe noticed the bulge in the back of her pants and fished out the panties. Grinning at her, he lifted them to his nose and inhaled sharply, humming aloud. She tried to snatch them back, but he stuffed them down the front of his own jeans, right against the growing bulge in his pants.

"Mary Lou, are y'all coming?" Her mother's voice grated on her frazzled nerves.

"Coming, Mama!" She stuck her tongue out at Joe as he whispered, "Not yet you aren't, but you will be as soon as those two leave."

Three hours later, the exhausted couple kissed good night and a happy, sated Mary Lou crawled into the driver's seat of her Miata and drove across town to her parent's home while Joe collapsed across the bed with a huge grin on his face.