Barber Beckie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed to a stop. With my cock deep inside her, I guided her to lie on her side and pumped her a little in this position. Then I swung her leg over and reached full frontal access. I drilled into her powerfully, our pubic bones thudding against each other. She gripped handfuls of cushion as she gasped for air.

"Oh, Jerry," she panted, "You fuck soooo gooood. Your cock is so big and hard. Yeah, fuck my hot pussy! It's so wet for you!"

She rubbed and squeezed my arms that were planted on the couch like pillars on each side of her. She ground her hairless clit against each downward stroke. I pumped away as long as I could until this position almost past the point of no return. I wanted this fuck to last as long as possible.

I lowered myself onto her for a long, languorous kiss. My cock silently thanked me for taking the attention from it for a moment. In a strong embrace I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. She gasped in delight, for in this position, my cock now reached new depths of her inner folds. She ground her pussy against me and raised it up until we could see part of my cock head, before slamming back onto me. We both began grunting and sweating.

"God, Jerry! I can't take much more of this."

"I know, Beckie. I can't hold back much longer. Do want me to come inside or pull out and come on your face and tits?"

"Mmmmm, I'd love to drink your sweet cum again, but keep your cock in me! Shoot your load deep inside me, baby. Ohhh! Ooooh, yeah! Mmmmm, soooo gooood."

She began hooting and hollering again, her dirty talk echoing off the walls in the dim light, and soon I had no choice but to let the dam burst.

Deep inside her, I shot my cum. She screamed in ecstasy when she felt the hot flood and collapsed onto me. I kept my cock embedded in her hot twat and reveled in the feeling of her pussy muscles squeezing out every last drop of cum.

Our sweaty bodies rubbed against each other slowly in the afterglow. I loved what she did with her firm nipples, gently dragging them across my own. The electric shocks of that, her strong pussy contractions, our sweat and the smell of sex all combined to keep me hard and wanting more. This was very unusual for me, but this hot little slut made me feel more like a man than I had in a long time.

"Oh Beckie, your pussy is so tight and so hot. You make me want to fuck you all over again. "

"That's exactly what I want, Jerry. I can't get enough of that beautiful cock of yours. C'mon fuck me all night, baby."

We continued to fuck and suck, lick and kiss for what seemed like hours. Her naughty mouth praising my big, hard cock and her descriptions of how wet and hot her cunt was, combined to keep me at the top of my game.

After two more orgasms for her and a final, smaller load from me, we intertwined our bodies and drifted off to sleep on the soft suede couch.

A slightly brighter glow lit the room as we stirred to consciousness. Peeking from the back office, we noticed that the sky outside was purplish-silver in the pre-dawn hour. She kissed me good morning and silently led me through another door to a bathroom. We both slugged down a large glass of water and then entered a roomy shower. Under warm water and fragrant suds, we washed each other thoroughly. Naturally, our movements made us horny for each other all over again. Rubbing against her soapy tits made me rock hard.

I began moving into position to slip my rigid cock into her waiting snatch, but she surprised me by saying, "My pussy's a little sore, lover. Fuck me in the ass instead, okay?"

I willingly complied. I bent her over, positioned the showerhead to cascade over her back and head, spread her ass cheeks and proceeded to lather her crack slowly.

"Go ahead, stick it in my ass, but gently and slowly," she coaxed.

I moved into position and placed my purple head against her pink rosebud. Applying the slightest pressure, her ass slowly absorbed first the head, then part of the shaft. She groaned deep-throated growls of pure pleasure.

When I started to stroke in and out more deeply, she returned to the dirty talk, "Ooooh, Jerry, fuck my ass so good. My ass hole is so tight and your cock is so big I can hardly stand it. Your cock feels so good in my ass, but my poor pussy is furious right now. She wants your big hard cock inside her after all, but my happy little ass hole is getting all the attention. What is a girl to do?"

"Tell your pussy not to worry, Beckie. I'll only fuck your ass for a little while. Then your hot little tight snatch will have my cock all to itself again."

"Mmmmm, gooood. She can wait then. C'mon, slam it hard into my ass! Yes, fuck my ass harder! Oooh, Jerry, are you going to cum in my ass?"

I almost did, but her ass hole was actually too tight to thoroughly enjoy it. I much preferred the slickness of a wet cunt. I increased the depth and speed of my strokes into that tight ass of hers. Her grunts and shrieks of pleasure and pain heightened with my rhythm. When I felt my cock head swelling again, I slowly pulled out and turned her to face me. Her eyes were glazed with passion.

"Wash my cock," I instructed, "so I can fuck your hot little pussy one more time before morning."

"Yes, lover," she replied and knelt before me to thoroughly wash my manhood clean.

"How do you want it this time?" I asked as she washed me.

"Let's go back to couch."

We rinsed off and towel dried each other before hurrying back to the couch. Her pussy was soaking wet, willing and waiting as I sunk deep inside her. Having already cum three times the night before, I knew I would have staying power to last nearly forever. Her cries of passion kept me hard as she seemed to enjoy one shuddering orgasm after another. Her pussy juice cascaded over my cock and balls with each release.

At one point she cried "God, Jerry! I have never, ever been fucked like this! I cannot believe how wet I am for you." And she proceeded to slam her pussy down on my pole at an amazing pace.

After her third orgasm that early morning, I was still hard as a rock and hadn't come. With eyes closed, I was lost to the sensations, the rhythm, and the sounds. I opened my eyes at the stark nakedness I felt when she finally pulled her dripping cunt away. She moved me into a sitting position on the couch and knelt on the floor in front of me.

I sighed in relief when she lowered her mouth over my stiff rod and began to give me the best blowjob I have ever experienced. My cock was feeling a little raw from hours of fucking and she seemed to sense this. Her mouth was so soft, her tongue so gentle, her sucking so tender, that I closed my eyes again and drifted into bliss. She bobbed slowly up and down, caressing my raw, swollen cock with her warm mouth. Again she played with my balls and fingered my ass hole as she murmured distantly between licks "Oh yes, baby, Beckie's gonna take good care of you. You gave her so many orgasms tonight, she can hardly stand up. All she wants to do is lick this big cock. Yes, it's so hard, because it worked so hard tonight."

Her exploring fingers penetrated my ass hole causing me to jump.

"Oooh, Jerry likes it when I stick my finger in his ass, doesn't he? Especially, while I'm sucking his cock and fondling his balls, huh baby?"

All I could do was lean back on that soft couch and enjoy. I felt my orgasm building from what seemed like miles away. I stayed with it the whole way until it felt like a freight train was roaring through my head.

With great relief, I blew my come into her waiting mouth. She captured every single drop this time and swallowed it while smiling at me mischievously.

"Mmmmm, breakfast," she murmured.

After a brief rest, we brushed our teeth, our hair, got dressed, cleaned up the place and went out to enjoy a large breakfast together. And Beckie and I have been having breakfast ever since.

12