Barbi Made to Bend Over

Story Info
They are joined at the hips.
2.1k words
3.66
86.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another of our parties. Now we were all about 25 we hardly drank much booze. In fact most of us reckoned we had bought more in the two years before we were the legal age of 18 than in the two years after.

Food is tax free and that made a difference to us young teachers that night. It is also excellent for stamina and almost as powerful at lowering inhibitions as alcohol.

I was in the kitchen slicing bread for the next round of sandwiches when a pair of tits pushed their way into the room. I recognised them as belonging to the biggest tease of our year group. Now she wasn't wearing falsies. These were real. We knew because we had seen them growing till she had a bigger chest than any of our teachers but it would have been easier to get a hold of some of our teachers' tits than hers.

Just to be sure she had married last year to a man about 5 years older and 50% bigger than any of us. He looked normal unless you saw him in a door frame and his size just frightened you.

She kept on walking round to see me and stood at my shoulder looking down at the big breadknife plunging into the loaf and out and back in again: the opening slit moving down the white wall. I felt her touch my arm with one of her deliciously massive breasts.

At first only at the top of a new slice, then further down, then when I was on the out stroke I was catching that flesh in the crook of my elbow. By this time my tongue was nearly hanging out and I was trying to catch that breast between my forearm and my bicep to give it a squeeze. I could now feel the warmth of her thigh close to mine, close as I dared slide my foot.

Risky, I was thinking. Don't want Vlad (as we called her husband) to come through and catch me. But I wanted to feel her hips against mine.

Then it occurred to me that everyone through there was either involved in or preparing for sexual congress. I kept thrusting the big knife into the bread and trying to 'accidentally' squeeze her in my arm while I counted them out. It didn't make sense to see her in here but then I heard a rhythm coming in the half open door. Two men,

"Hu." And the reply,

"O-up!" from a deeper voice. Vlad's voice. Vlad was being impaled. I understood everything. Poor Mary had been dumped, ignored, humiliated in front of her old classmates.

I took the knife out of the bread, reached it over her shoulder and pushed the door shut. I took my other hand off the loaf and held it under her faraway breast and started to draw her face on to me, bending back my right arm round the back of her neck in case she tried skipping away. She started to swivel but then she hesitated.

"You're not going to get me," she said.

I bent my wrist in and let the cold steel touch her throat. Just the back of it - I didn't want accidents.

"Slide down your hotpants, Barbi, then slide off mine. You can look but don't touch."

The look on her face was classic. Eyelids up, pupils dilated, mouth fallen slightly open, a sort of imploring look especially as she had to look up at me to meet my eyes. I stepped in and lightly kissed one of hers.

"Take them off. I'll give you something for your mouth," I said. Straight on to her, no messing.

It took five or ten seconds for the color to climb back into her cheeks.

"If you are going to cut me then, well we'll see if you will do it. If you want to fuck me, show me what you have got to do it with."

I took the blade from my hand and laid it down beside the slices. Then moved the same hand over to the bread and brought up a slice.

As soon as I began to feed it into her still open mouth she slipped her hands down to her waistband and let the scrap of cloth slip over her hips to the floor. I started to massage the front of her breast - the one which was not already touching me. She had to use such a heavy bra that I couldn't be sure if she would feel me.

I watched her tear off a mouthful of bread with her teeth and place the remainder beside the knife. Then she found my waist, brought both her hands to the front and quickly slipped one down over my shorts to my crotch.

She saw me breathing in - I was going to remind her she was not to touch yet - and she swung in to face me.

"I'm not," she said through the bread. "Just cloth. I need to know if you are big enough to be worth it."

I certainly am and the next I knew my shorts were about my ankles and she was craning her neck over her huge breasts to see my third eye looking up at her. I was stunned for a moment. We had, all our set had, dreamt about this.

Then I shuffled the pair of us round till we were away from the work top but not so far that I couldn't pick up the butter. I stepped round behind her and told her to grab the edge of the wood. I had judged right - she had to bend so much that her back was nearly flat so I laid the butter on it and pulled her buttocks apart.

"Perfect," I said, stepping in close so I could jam them apart with one thigh as I reached forward for a knob of butter. She jumped as the soft cold mess touched her ass-crack but the tub was safe between her hips. I took another knob on my thumb and held it to her pretty little exit hole.

She realised where I was going and jerked in some breath.

"If you're careful, you'll get in. But you're bigger than him."

I just kept pressing my thumb, shrugged and said, "Have another bit of bread." We both knew we didn't have all the time in the world.

She snorted and reached up towards the bread. When her fingers came on to the knife blade she got a sudden shock and her ring relaxed for an instant.

My thumb slipped up her a bit. Her ring was greasy with the butter and it knew it had been defeated. I could have forced my thumb right up without any trouble. She knew it too.

"Just hold it in John. Hold it a minute."

She tried to stop herself quivering and began to crush my thumb. I pushed harder and twisted slowly. While I waited for this unequal tussle to end in my favor I got some more butter and blessed my penis with it.

Her ring was getting slacker and her breath made a slight moan each time she let it out. It was time to spread her properly.

I pulled out my thumb and she made a little gasp. The small dam of melted butter which had been held up by my thumb flowed inside her.

Then I put my penis to the little oily gap that was still there and held it steady. It was going to be tight. Dreaming about having her this way was over. This was real.

She drew in her breath sharply as I began to increase the pressure then she steadied herself and seemed to make an effort to relax. She was giving herself to me. I checked she has no hair in the area which could be caught and dragged in. The tight force holding me back needed to be relieved and I was going to let her do that for me. I backed off a quarter of an inch, she rested and I promptly pushed another three quarters of an inch back in. It made the gap a lot bigger because I was still getting my head in.

I grabbed her by the hips and just leaned on her. Slowly, inexorably, she expanded herself to accommodate me and for every little she opened more of the head of my penis buried itself in her.

Then it came to the widest part. The rim at the base of my glans: my widest part so far and the most sensitive. Again I withdrew a little and went straight back in. Plop. She shuddered. I held still.

"Are you ready for the rest?" She didn't speak but one of her hands was now curled around the handle of the breadknife. Her knuckles were going white.

"Let this slide in easily. It doesn't get fatter for another four inches," I lied. The maximum width of the shaft is more like three inches back from here.

So saying, I slipped it in evenly. Feeling like toothpaste coming out of the tube. Past the smooth thick bulge and back to a gentle taper. Then I felt her cool soft buttocks coming up against my groin. That is one lovely feeling! I felt my penis getting even harder. And not only harder. It also seemed to have grown bigger.

I withdrew quickly. Back till only the base of my glans was held in her sphincter. That was a mistake. The pressure of her there nearly made me cum.

I slowly slid back up her, again letting her feel the swell of me in the middle of the shaft. But I didn't come in close enough to touch her.

The butter had fallen onto the floor so I reached forwards and grabbed her jaw till she opened her mouth. I pushed my two middle fingers in and said,

"Suck them."

A minute later I pulled them out dripping wet and jerked them down to catch her clitoris. Her hair was close clipped. She was making it easy for someone - me in this case.

Then I bent my hand round her pubic bone so that the heel lifted her lower stomach into her body.

Just to make less room for my penis, just to make her feel it even more.

She agreed with me. She clapped her hand on top of mine and pushed it up harder.

It was glorious. It was nice for her too 'cause I felt her getting positively hungry for my meat.

She knew now just when I was moving in and she moved back against me. Then I felt her ring trying to grip me tighter. She had certainly not been ripped open. She was making a cum-back. And she backed hard against me.

As my groin met her bum I knew I had only a few moments left. So had she. I could feel the head growing solid and fat inside her.

She reared up with a shout but stifled it with a bit of bread she grabbed off the worktop and rammed in her mouth. Now she was gripping the breadknife in one hand, waving it in the air and grasping one of her fabulous breasts with the other. I strummed her clit like crazy and fucked her as fast as I could.

It was lovely when my loins hit her and extreme when my engorged glans tried to pass through her tightening anulus.

I pumped her hard that time, I can tell you. Thick cream that goes from balls to brain. She's a beaut!

When I calmed down a bit I was as close in as it was possible to be. I was laying my body along her back and she was trying to hold out by forcing her back up into me. My balls felt triumphant and tight. Surely she was shagged out. We were just the one body standing on our four legs with two hearts going in double time.

Suddenly I had the breadknife held between my thighs.

"Make me a promise John."

She was probably teasing me again, I thought, so I answered, "What of?"

"Let me shave you. Down there."

"My girlfriend might object, you know. She's not afraid of you."

I felt the knife blade slapping the inside of each thigh. She had made sure I wouldn't draw back by wrapping one of my arms under her breasts.

"I asked you. You answer to me now!"

Was this a gift from the gods? She wanted to see me again, naked and almost certainly she would be naked too.

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Give me something now so that you mean it."

"What will I give?"

"Suck my ass."

I meant it.