Barbie Doll Ch. 04

Story Info
An old man enjoying life with a real life Barbie Doll.
20.3k words
4.68
29.7k
27
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

Barbie Doll -- an old man enjoying with a real life doll

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin [over 18].

Copyright (c) 2015 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

This story is a bit unusual, what I would call a 'clean out the fridge' story. I put it in Romance, but it also has a healthy dose of Cheating Wives, Screwy Women, a touch of Exhibitionist, and an all over Mature theme.

And now for my disclaimers which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name. My apologies and thanks for these profound words to who ever you are.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Eys, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

ENJOY!

Now this is different! Waking sprawled on the bed on my back, turning my head enough to see Barbra the same beside me in a bed big enough to still not be touching, well if you don't count her grip on me. Her grip, even in her sleep, of her warm fingers around my soft cock and a little smile on her face as she slept.

Barbra's fingers began to move, "That club was soooo wild last night."

"Mmmmmm, nothing like I've ever experienced before that's for sure."

"Nuh uhhhhh."

"Yup, I've been in some real holes back during the service, and a few nice places that called themselves Gentleman's clubs since. But nothing on the level of Don's club." I was firming up remembering the club, and my gyrating Barbie doll dancing for me.

"So Ken, what was your favorite part about last night?" getting firmer in her grip stroking me.

"Easy, you dancing for me."

"Right, you're trying to tell me you didn't enjoy Sarah or Carroll or Fabiana dancing for us?"

"Of course I enjoyed it, I'm a guy and I will always look at naked women. But my favorite part was you dancing for me, showing off your body, not hiding it when others came around. There were a lot of jealous men in that club last night, I'm proud to have you next to me. And it was hilarious when you wouldn't dance with Sarah, she seemed a little disappointed."

Barbra's stroking slowed a bit, "I told you, been there done that don't need to do it again."

I rolled to my elbow propping my head and looking at her. I reached out to play with her big nipple ring, "And I told you that's quite all right. I was just tickled at her expression like she just assumed you would dance with her. Now would I have balked at the two or three of the most beautiful women in the room dancing with each other, HELL NO!"

Barbra giggled and resumed her stroking.

"But we both know Sarah was looking for a little more than just a little dancing. And while it might be every man's fantasy to a point, I also know I love you and respect you, so if you don't want to dance with her and just happen to want to dance and gyrate and rub against me instead, well I guess that's just something I will have to endure."

Barbra picked up her pace stroking my now hard cock, "Endure huh?"

I pulled on her nipple ring a little, "Emmm, yes it's just so difficult to sit there and watch you in front of me, showing me every little nook and cranny of your delicious body, your hard nipples and wet pussy. When all I really want to do is bend you over and see how long I can make you scream in orgasm."

Barbra grinned, "Yeah, that does sound like pure torture." She laid there still stroking me. "You know we could have gone upstairs and did that. Sarah said there are lots of play rooms upstairs."

"Mmmm, that would have been nice for a bit, but I think there were quite a few of those members that would want to do a little more than watch. Hell, from the way Fabiana looked at you and stroking and caressing your skin you're lucky she didn't jump your bones and rape you right there."

Barbra giggled, "She's the one that wanted to go upstairs and let her husband watch us."

"OH REALLY!"

"Down boy, he's got a problem so he enjoys watching her with others. If I had to guess he prefers it be other women so he doesn't feel jealous."

"And you know this how?"

Barbra giggled.

"Come on, fess up."

"Well back when John was deployed, it was okay with him if I messed around with other girls while he was deployed, but not other guys. Seems like an ego thing."

"Well I could object to that on experience..."

"SHIT, sorry Ken, I didn't mean to..."

I leaned over and took her nipple between my lips and nibbled a bit until I heard her sigh.

"I know you didn't. And looking at it that way I'm sorry to say I might agree. If Gina had messed around with another guy instead of another woman I would have come unglued. And for a few brief seconds when I saw them together I was wondering if I could climb in between them. Or just watch them. It was only when learning they had been scheming to dump me did I want to kill her. Pretty bad double standard huh?"

Barbra pushed me on my back and crawled on top of me letting her weight come down on her tits pressed to my chest. "Na, that's just being a guy," pulling my hands to her ass. She leaned in and gave me a nice kiss while I groped her ass.

"And in all honesty here, yeah it gets me a little when you look at other woman, and I do understand you will be coming home to me. That doesn't mean I won't gig you a little if you go over board with the ogling," squeezing her cheeks against my fingers playing with her rosebud.

I kissed her back, "So does this mean I can throw out all your clothes and just get you some pasties and g-strings?"

"OH GOD YOU'RE TERR...." I smothered her argument with a kiss, and teased her rosebud with my finger.

We cuddled and kissed a little more, neither one of us wanting to get out of bed yet even with a couple of quick trips to the bathroom, when Barbra came back to bed, I pulled her down in front of me and kissed the back of her shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her and cupped her tit.

"Have a question for you," squeezing her tit.

Barbra put her hand up under mine, "Some thing you need to coerce me for?"

I slid my hand up to her nipple and rolled it between my fingers, "Na, just one of the perks." Barbra just sighed in response. "What would you say to sticking around here for a while?"

"In Kentucky?"

I kissed her neck, "No here, at Don's."

"For what?"

"Well he's got a few more projects he wants to restore. As long as I spend a certain amount of time on his projects I can use his shop for my projects rent free. He even said we could use the guest house until we found a place." I leaned back in and nibbled on her ear lobe.

"And?"

Too much, shouldn't have nibbled on her ear, "Well he did say he'd give me a Hummer if I decided to stay."

Barbra giggled, "You'd let Don give you a blow job?"

"NO! That's not what I meant, it's a ..."

And then the laughing started, she knew exactly what I meant, which in turn deserved a good tickling. We play fought a bit until I just wrapped my arms around her and held her to me. I gave her a quick peck, "Look, we don't have to, just think about it and tell me what you think, okay?"

"Okay." Returning the peck, "So what were you going to do if we hadn't met?"

"Well you know, just go here and there, run around on the trike and fight off all the babes trying to seduce me, just the normal."

Barbra didn't even have the manners to giggle, she just plain laughed, then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. "Good luck with that," She said once she had me kissed to submission, "Takes a lot more than some of these bimbos have to realize a pearl amongst the peas."

Don't know where that saying came from, but I took it for the compliment I hoped it was. We finally crawled out of bed, I slipped my shorts on, Barbra added one of my shirts to her shorts and we headed out to see if there was anything left of breakfast.

We came out to the pool and I just stopped cold, Barbra only hesitated and then giggled. Sarah was laying on a lounger working on her tan, and Rosy was pouring Don some coffee. BUT THEY WERE NAKED!

As soon as Rosy poured the coffee she joined Sarah on the next lounger, one of THOSE loungers. You know those ones that fold up in thirds with the little ratchet mechanisms in the hinges? The ones with the nice gap in straps near the hinges? The ones that when naked women lay on their bellies they hang THROUGH them! The ones that when they lay in their bellies it lets those lovely, oiled, jigging, tits hang through them on display!

Barbra came back to me and was going to swat me. I caught her hand and grinned. "Hey Sarah, you know where Barbra could get some pasties?" I asked without looking away from Barbra.

"What?"

Barbra rolled her eyes and pulled her hand back, almost popped some buttons taking my shirt off and shucked her shorts to be as naked as the other girls, "That better?"

I stepped to her and got a good grip on her ass and put my other hand up under her tit and squeezed making her squeak a bit. "Much." I leaned to her ear, "Now what table should I bend you over?"

Barbra grabbed my head, gave me a good kiss, then pulled back smiling, "MEN!" the girls cackled as we found our seats, picking from the last of the breakfast stuff in the middle of the table.

While we were eating Sarah rolled to her side and cupped her tit playing with her nipple. "So did you two read the note on the table last night?"

"To tired after our shower, went right to bed." Barbra barely managed to stifle a giggle at that. "What did it say?"

"Not a lot really, just a few things about the house and entertainment system, and that we girls generally go nude unless there are strangers around."

I chuckled, "So I guess we're not strangers any more?"

Sarah grinned, "After last night, I hardly think so." Sliding her finger down to her pussy before rolling back to the lounger and getting her tits settled just so in the gap. "Have you decided to take Don up on his offer?"

I looked at Barbra, "We're thinking about it," she replied.

"You wouldn't regret it unless you're a social butterfly. It's so peaceful and quiet out here. No one to bother you for miles around."

"So you can run around in your birthday suit and flash your knockers at your man."

Sarah chuckled at Barbra's comments, "Well there is that."

"And Nashville is not that far away if you really want all of the hubbub," Don added.

"Or you can just get away up to the lake and be all alone," Rosy said.

Sarah's head came up, "You know you two might like that. You should run up there and check it out."

Barbra grinned, "We could do that, maybe Ken will even let me drive his trike this time."

Don chuckled, "You can't get there on Kens trike. More like one of the ATV's."

"Where is this place?" I asked.

"Well if you were standing on the top of the barn you might be able to see it in the spring before the leaves come in. It's about a third of the way up the mountain, and it's probably just warm enough to swim in by now since it's spring fed."

"Rosy?" Don asked.

Rosy came up to her elbows letting those oiled C cup orbs swing soooo nicely, "Yes Seníor Don?"

"Do we have the makings of a nice picnic basket?"

"Most certainly." She turned to Barbra, "Would you like to help me?" as she came over with her pendulous tits swinging, even slapping together as she walked.

Barbra grinned looking at me looking at Rosy, play slapped at my chest and got up to follow her into the house, both sets of cheeks bobbling nicely.

The girls packed a basket, we changed into jeans and shirt for the trek, and Don decided to put us in one of the bigger ATV's with a cab since it had been a while since anyone had been up there and the trail would probably be a bit over grown.

Barbra wanted to drive, and of course I let her. Just because the trail would probably be a bit rough, and she would need two hands on the steering wheel preventing her from keeping her tits from jiggling and bobbing and swinging and... well you get the picture. I mean wasn't that just so considerate of me to let her have something to hang on to now?

And true to expectations, little miss hot rod took off across the meadow at full speed, grinning and hollering all the way. As we got into the forest she had to slow down, what had once been a road according to Don had now narrowed into a path, sometimes only a foot path making us slow and almost force the ATV through.

And then when it widened out a bit she was off to the races again, or at least as best as she could in the rough terrain. Bouncing and jiggling and swaying with the bumps and turns. Sometimes I thought her tits were going to come out of her shirt, others swinging enough I thought her nipple rings would tear it open. "Huh? Why of course I'm watching the road dear. What else would I be watching out here?"

After what seemed like a fifty miles instead of the four Don said it was we broke into a clearing that words could not do justice to. Something from a movie where there was a lush grass just waiting to be run through going down to a nice calm lake.

We had barely stopped when Barbra jumped out of the ATV, then jumped back in to set the brake and shaking a finger at me laughing. She pealed off her clothes and took a running jump into the lake, resurfacing a little ways away and back stroking out a bit and then back near shore before standing and walking from the water with it sheeting down her skin. "DAMN! Where's a movie camera when you need one?"

"Oh you're terrible. Now go rinse off and we can eat."

I grinned and licked my lips.

"FOOD! Now go."

It was a bit chilly so I was in and out pretty quickly, especially with my naked Barbie doll laying there with one knee up. We ate the cold stuff first, strawberries and whipped cream. And then because there was whipped cream left over I put some on her nipples and licked it off, which necessitated Barbra putting some on my hard cock and sucking it off.

That of course led to one of those rubbers magically appearing and an upturned lubed ass being presented. The magic of the calm quiet lake is that every little sound was magnified. The slap as I bottomed out against her ass, her grunts and hisses as I enjoyed her tight ass, the little bit of slap as my balls hit her wet pussy. That of course was followed by the loud grunts and calls for 'more, harder, HARDER!' as I slammed into her ass, practically spanking her as I drove deep. Her orgasmic scream rolling across the water and coming back to us over and over as Barbra screamed over and over in answer to it.

Followed by the almost quietness of hard breathing as I cupped her tits just before collapsing on her back still in her ass. Momentarily worried about my weight on her until her hands came up beside mine and Barbra's contented sigh as I settled in on her. Her gasp and 'nooo' as I softened too much to stay in her and rolled to one side, our breathing the only sound.

I heard a rustle in the grass and turned to the water. I tapped Barbra on the shoulder and put a finger to her lips before she could speak, then pulled her back to me and pointed to the waters edge. There were deer drinking from the lake, a huge buck and several does, even a few small ones that looked like they were this springs fawns having lost their spots not too long ago.

We cuddled and played, me groping and squeezing Barbra huge tits while she reached back and fondled my soft cock, watching and enjoying nature. Something spooked the deer back in the trees, and with such speed and gracefulness they were gone into the brush in two jumps.

We laid there a bit more before going back to the lake to rinse, the water being just that much colder from the heat of our passion. We walked back to the picnic, Barbra snickering at my following her and watching her ass. "Now I REALLY wish I wasn't on the rag."

We strolled up to finish the picnic, gazing and looking around, just enjoying the quiet not saying a word.

We lazed and cuddled in the sun touching and caressing, no sense of urgency, just taking in the surroundings.

"What ya looking at?" Barbra asked.

I pointed at the tree line, "Looks like an old rangers tower up there."

Barbra got up on her knees to look, I nipped at her ass in front of me. She swatted at me, "Come on, let's go check it out."

I groaned and fell back to the blanket.

"Come on," She turned back to me and cupped her tits to jiggle them at me, "You never know what you'll get when we get there!"

I rolled up to my knees and took her in my arms, "You know how hard it is to say no to you?"

I got a nice kiss, then a giggle and a grope, "Not as hard as it needs to be," stroking me twice before hopping up and sliding her jeans on. We dressed and packed up, the only signs of our having been there a bit of trampled grass.

Of course Barbra had to drive again, and I again objected strenuously for the same reasons, DAMN she jiggles and sways soooo nicely! After a few dead ends, we came to the base of the rangers' tower. Barbra was all giddy and started running up the stairs. I shook my head and began plodding up. I did find her at the top step panting out of breath, I wasn't far behind her.

Once we had caught our breath we wandered around enjoying the panoramic view from above the tree tops, seeing part of the lake we had been at and much of the valley below, even the roof of Don's house when we came around that side. The door was locked with a simple spring catch, only meant to stop critters, not people.

Stepping in reminded me of stepping on to Don and Sarah's pool deck. The old roller chairs in green leather now dry and cracking, huge sturdy wooden tables, a couple of bunks along the back wall and a closet in the corner whose aroma told me it had once housed the porta-poty. But part of it was the size of the place. Even at the top of the tower it was at least thirty foot on a side if not more, not including the twelve foot outside wrap around balcony.

Just for grins I went outside and raised several of the big storm shutters, with a grinning Barbra following me from the inside and opening windows to let the breeze through. Coming back in you could already tell the difference in temperature. Barbra was sitting on the corner of one of the desks looking out the window. I came up behind her wrapping my arms around her, enjoying both the feel of her in my arms and the view out the window.

"This is soooo beautiful up here, could you just imagine living up here?"

I kissed her neck, "Is that before or after my heart attack from climbing those steps?"

Barbra giggled, "Well after a few hundred times up and down you'd be a pro at it. I'd just have to make you get on top all the time in bed to keep your conditioning up!"

I dropped my head to her shoulder and nipped at it making her squeak.

"Besides, look at the view. Can you imagine what it would be like when the leaves all drop?"

"Hmmm, let's see. Wind howling below us, pushing the tower back and forth like we're in an earthquake. Freezing your ass off just to get down the stairs. Have I left anything out?"

Barbra settled back against me, "Like looking out on a calm day with everything covered in a pristine blanket of white, watching the birds soar, the animals below, and then there's me naked twenty four seven."

acup
acup
1,120 Followers