Barbie Doll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"That's good to hear. So how is the project progressing?"

"Pretty well actually, I should have something for you within few days, maybe sooner." There was a light laughter in the back ground, one I recognized oh so well. "What's so funny Charles?"

"Did you really think you were going to make it in time for that bonus?"

Barbra stood up and then bent over putting her lubed ass in front of me, then looked over her shoulder and slipped that triple ripple butt plug in her ass, one agonizing ripple at a time.

"Why wouldn't I Charlie?"

Barbra was leaning over even more spreading her legs.

He HATED being called Charlie, "Because you have until midnight to submit it ass hole!"

Barbra was sliding a LONG dildo with a remote control in her pussy while pinching one of her nipples hanging between her knees.

I had to laugh to cover the groan as Barbra stood up with ass and pussy filled bringing her girdle up and getting it snug against that lump of dildo still sticking from her pussy. Making herself gasp when she gave it a little push to make sure it was all the way in.

"That would be true if you hadn't tried to pull a fast one Charlie."

"I'm afraid he's right Ken, you only had twelve business days for the bonus," Harry said.

Barbra was squirting some of her banana flavored lube in her cleavage and then bringing her tits together to get it well lubricated.

"And you got the letter with the first contract," Charlie said all nice and smug, "We know because you called back to get me to initial the two paragraphs."

Now it was my turn to genuinely laugh as Barbra was beckoning me to her chest while she held one tit up with the other hand.

"Twelve business days from when Charlie? Did you really read paragraph seventeen before you initialed it, or did you just sign the company into something without really reading it?"

I slid to the edge of the booth and nestled my aching cock between those beautiful monsters.

"From when you accepted the contract Ken, "Harry said solemnly.

I began sliding my cock up and down her cleavage, reaching down with my free hand to lightly stroke her hard nipple.

"Is that what he told you Harry," I gasped when Barbra tipped her head forward and took the head of my cock between her lips as I went deep between her tits. "Naughty naughty Charlie, lying to the other members of your team."

"Give me that contract!" Harry shouted.

I was working up a nice pace fucking Barbra's cleavage, "I'll save you the trouble Harry. It starts from when Charlie makes a company wide announcement of his screw up and having to bring me on. The letter to me doesn't mean a thing."

I was getting close to cumming all over Barbra's tits.

There was some shouting from Harry as Frank picked up the phone to take it off speaker. "I have to take care of something here Frank. And tell Charlie boy we'll be exercising part C of paragraph twenty three." I hung up quick.

"Oh yeah Ken!" Barbra shouted as I grabbed the outside of her tits getting a balls deep thrust up between them. "Frost these knockers and coat my throat!"

I gave her a few more good thrusts remembering fucking her pussy with that plug in her ass last night and then roared as she grinned at me. The first shot going right across her face. Barbra took my spasming cock in hand and put the next two shots on her tits before leaning forward and sucking the next several straight to her gut before pulling back off and putting the last dribbles in her cleavage using my cock to spread my cum around her chest.

Barbra was laying on the floor, only our breathing and the light hum of the dildo in her pussy could be heard. She was panting and pinching her nipples.

"Are you ready?"

Barbra bit her lip and nodded fast while she pulled hard on her nipples.

I slid to the floor and put the heel of my hand on the lump of dildo giving it a few hard nudges. Barbra squeaked on every push and pulled her legs high and wide like she was doing the splits, the big wet spot on her girdle really standing out.

On the fourth push I kept the pressure on and turned the dildo on full.

Barbra's eyes went wide and she arched up as the dildo slid past her cervix screaming in orgasm. Arching up and down, up and down as her girdle began to look like she had peed her pants.

I watched that spot grow feeling the warmth of her cum under my hand as she spasmed and then gasped when I shut the dildo off abruptly. There was a shudder and then Barbra collapsed, only her heaving sweat glistening chest giving any indication she was alive.

Now it was my turn. I rolled her girdle down releasing her delicious aroma, then spread her legs and grabbing the base of that dildo. There was another shudder as I pulled the long dildo from her and settled against her thigh, lazily licking her juices as they dribbled from her pussy. Lick after lick after lick until the flow slowed a bit. Barbra having regained some sense of control merely rolled up and sat on my face with her head on my thigh taking the tip of cock between her lips with a sigh. Letting the last of her cum flow into my mouth before we literally crawled into bed.

___

I woke to my beauty beside me and grinned at the lovely day, made even lovelier by the knowledge of what happened after I hung up yesterday. Even though I could technically drag out the delivery of the schematic and layout, I wasn't going to give them the chance to deny anything. So two very important things were happening while the shit was hitting the fan in that meeting.

First and foremost five copies of the documents were being delivered with signature required to five different departments, two of which were the legal department and Harry's secretary.

The second one, and purely spiteful but oh so enjoyable, was an email. Shortly before I retired I had forwarded one of the company blast emails to my laptop after a funny thing happened with a new girl. Seems there was a bug in the internal blast email server. If you hit Reply All to one of them it did just that, it sent a reply to each and every email on the blast list.

I merely deleted the text of the message and added the pdf file of the letter from Charlie to me about his screw up. Wouldn't that be a fun one for him to explain since I would bet my early completion bonus he was trying to pass my solution off as his own impending revelation.

Once everything was loaded and ready to go we did spend one last evening with Don and Sarah, as well as Rosy and Antonio as suspected. We had a lovely dinner sitting there with Rosy and Sarah naked with some nice jewelry hanging in their cleavage and a large silver ball hanging in front of their clits from their belly chains while Barbra was wearing a lovely and some what more conservative dress and lace stockings. That was until we went upstairs...

Barbra didn't even hesitate when we went to the booth, stripping even before she sat down. But unlike last time she wasn't naked, she was my slut. White lace choker, her large gold nipple rings replaced with gloss white ones. A short half cup corset pushing her tits up like she was trying to push them up under her chin. The little ring in her pussy now a short gloss white chain.

She kept her lace stockings on and added long fingerless gloves and handed me a chrome plug with a big blue jewel in the middle. Sarah gasped as Barbra turned her back to me, bent over, and spread her cheeks for me to put it in.

After I had inserted the plug and gave her pussy a light slap making her gasp and grin Barbra sat on the chair beside me, "If the floor wasn't so dirty I'd sit there and be at your knee."

Barbra danced for me several times that night, and did dance at the same time as Sarah and Rosy a few times, but for me not with them. Fantasia made another try about half way through the evening, and Barbra got her good. About halfway through the dance after letting Fantasia run her nipples across Barbra's she took something from her little purse, then held up a remote controlled egg in front of Fantasia.

About the time Fantasia was going to take it from Barbra, Barbra turned to me and put her foot up beside my leg, handed me the egg and spread her leg and pussy as wide as she could. I slipped it in, licked my fingers, then pulled her pussy to my face to make her cum to a big round of applause. Later that evening she took my hand and pushed the control to max as she was fucking her throat with my cock making me cum in her cleavage. She grinned as it dribbled down inside her corset.

Barbra was requested to dance both on stage and some table dances, but merely held up her red wrist band. Her only concession was to do the shower dance to rinse down and clean up before we left for the evening. Standing on the little platform beside the clear shower, grinding and stripping looking only at me. The gloves, the stockings and garter, and eventually the short corset making a production of finding some of my cum from earlier and licking it up off her finger.

Barbra got in the shower, wetted down, squirted a bit of body wash on her chest and pussy, and looked at me, patted her pussy, and then raised her hand with her finger pointing up. I raised the remote control and pushed it to full power.

"FUCK YESSSS!" she hollered out falling back against the wall. One hand went to her pussy and the other to her tit. Lifting her tit from just behind her nipple ring as the other was a blur on her clit. I shut it off making her eyes flash open then put it right back to full power.

The hand that was on her tit came down to her now spread pussy and dropped two fingers in herself fucking her pussy for all she was worth. Head turning this way and that in a perpetual shudder. I shut it off for a second again then right back to full.

Barbra screeched and then dropped to the shower floor in a fetal position squirting against the wall to a big round of applause. I kept her going a bit then slowly lowered the power, watching her melt onto the floor, no longer even caring her hair was getting wet.

Fantasia and another girl did try, they got her standing and were toweling her off trying to make advances on her but she wasn't responding to them. Once she could stand she simply gathered her things and sat down beside me tucking her feet under her butt.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed..."

Barbra giggled, "That's the nastiest, sluttiest, most lewd thing I have ever done, and all I want to do is do it again for you..."

I cupped her tit and rolled her nipple between my fingers, "Mmmm, and I think I would totally object to that, don't you think?"

Barbra ran her hand across my slacks circling the tip of my cock and the wet spot from leaking precum, "Oh yeah, it looks like you would really object to that."

She made a little over sixteen hundred dollars in tips that night, and walked across the street in just her jewelry and a big grin after handing me all her clothes since the truck didn't fit in the parking garage.

I on the other hand didn't get to shower right away, I was pushed to the floor with my pants only pushed down enough to free my aching cock and had a bucking bronco riding my hard cock. "I told you I was a cum slut cock whore, now filll meeeeee..." Barbra was cumming again and I was filling her remembering her orgasming in front of everybody in the shower. We crawled in postponing my shower until morning.

___

After that wild evening we headed north for DC. And unlike our previous time on the road, Barbra wasn't naked, she was bound up in one way or another most of the time. Sometimes it was just a heavy bra and full panties, sometimes it was a short girdle and one of her vest bras. Many a trucker was treated to the vision of Barbra in her long line bra and girdle looking like she was naked for as close as the color was to her skin tone.

The guided tour through the white house in an ankle to wrist to neck extra tight body briefer under her dress with a plug in her ass and the remote control egg in her pussy was one we will never forget.

Going through security and being wanded, the older gentleman blushing a bit when it went off near her pussy and nipples. Of course I turned the egg up momentarily as it passed them.

"It's my jewelry. Want to see?" and began unbuttoning her dress right there in front of everybody. I turned the egg up a notch making her skin flush.

"No Ma'am, that's quite all right."

I turned the egg up two more notches making Barbra sigh. "Well okay. I really don't mind showing them to you."

He was quick to get us moving.

Every so often I would turn the egg up or down a few notches, leaving it on at least a little through the whole tour.

As Barbra stepped back up into the truck I turned it on full and she collapsed on the floor with her ass I the air. I flicked the snaps in her crotch and drove into her pussy with the egg on full, fucking her hard and fast like I did her ass that first time.

I drove into her over and over until she was one big orgasm then pulled out, rolled her to her back and shot my load in her cleavage.

I sat back on the edge of the bench watching her slowly come out of it, then smile as she took a swipe at my cum on her tits and brought it to her lips.

"I am such a slut for you," she moaned just before she took my soft cock between her lips and slurped the last of our juices down. She grinned up from between my legs, "Can we do that again?"

The only one close was the tour of the empire state building in a similar outfit but with nipples and crotch cut out. I got several pictures of her flashing tits, pussy, and plug filled ass up there, and one of my cum dribbling from her pussy when we stayed behind between groups and fucked like rabbits. Barbra screamed to England and back when I flipped the egg on as she was cumming.

Barbra took to enjoying her 'slut suits' as she called them under her big dresses. Ankle to wrist to neck covered in an extra tight body briefer with the crotch cut way out. Nipples cut out of a few of the pointed bras enough to make quite a prominent bulge of them under her dresses as well as the little triangle under the cups cut out for some nice tight titty fucks. She really grins when I bring out her cincher to put around her waist after getting all that on. She enjoys the hypoxia when I get a good hold on it and fuck her until she almost passes out.

Of course she did do the micro bikini at the beach so it more than made up for it, and she rarely bothered to pull it back in place when the waves knocked the suit aside, too bad the bikini shop only had one a few sizes too big huh? Or was it that the strings just weren't tied right?

We exchanged emails with Don and Sarah off and on for the first part of the trip, but when we continued south instead of heading west back to Nashville I think they realized we probably weren't going to be back. Those four weeks with Barbra along the cost was a first, second, and third honeymoon all in one. Stopping when ever one of us saw something and usually winding up staying the day exploring.

___

The anticlimactic part of the trip was the part I was dreading the most, visiting the kids. Curt and his fiancé were the first. His fiancée was wide eyed at my young girlfriend only a few years older than her, Curt just shook his head smiling before we settled down for a nice evening, the girls chatting away like a couple of coeds.

Gloria was the one that really surprised me, I half expected her to be mad at my finding some one besides her mother. Instead she was ecstatic that I found someone that didn't take any shit from me, and then it was another celebration when she announced she was pregnant, I WAS GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER!

As we got south of Savannah after visiting the kids Barbra delighted in teasing me and calling me grandpa getting some looks from passers by when she did while cuddling against my arm. As well as taking what ever opportunity she could to get body painted. Sometimes topless, sometimes nude with a micro g-string afterward, and when ever she could get away with it stripping well before they got started on her and not putting the g-string on until she had to, or was reminded to. grinning at me watching her turn and twist as she was painted. Thrusting her shaved pussy toward me when ever she could.

She also delighted in getting in on any contests she could that would allow her to flash and tease, loving flashing me from up on the stage while the audience egged her on and often being reminded to cover back up. Personally I think she just enjoyed making me hard enough to ACHE!

I did surprise her in Miami, there was some wild fetish celebration going on, mostly topless and some naked women. Some on display voluntarily and others bound up and put on display by their masters and Barbra grinning at them walking around with tits trussed up or out on display. We were walking past a little body jewelry booth with a naked woman working it with just about everything possible pierced and or studded.

The lady greeted us with a smile and shoulders pulled back, tits pushed out for us to admire the stands behind her nipple rings. "What can I help you with?"

"I want something nice and sparkly for her clit."

"She's pierced already?"

"Of course."

"How?"

I turned to Barbra with a wink, "Well strip it off woman."

Barbra's eyes flashed and her grin practically went to her ears. The dress went up and off and before it could hit the ground she was at the hooks on the front of her vest. It was tossed at me as she almost ripped her girdle getting it down before cocking her hips and thrusting her pussy forward kicking one knee out.

I turned the egg in her pussy on low making her groan.

The lady running the booth was kneeling down looking her over, "Oh isn't she lovely!" she stood and walked behind Barbra. "Oh and plugged too, aren't you a naughty slut!" one more notch and the accompanying groan from Barbra.

I turned the remote up another notch and left it there while we held various rings in front of her shaved pussy letting Barbra have a few little orgasms She showed us several nice clit rings, and I picked out a large one with a decent crystal on it, not expensive but very noticeable, and held it in front of her as I turned the egg off. "If I put this in, you're mine."

Barbra hopped up on a stool and lifted and spread her legs enough to let her plugged ass show before reaching down and spreading her inflamed lips wide.

I took her ring from under her clit and turned the egg back on a notch. As I slipped the new ring in I turned it up another notch, when I closed the fastener I turned the egg to high and took her clit between my lips and grabbed her ass.

Barbra was screaming and cumming with a death grip on the stool. I had a nice snack and shut the egg off. I had barely stood up and she wrapped her arms around me and tried to kiss me into submission with her juices still all over my face.

When she came up for air she grabbed her clothes tossing them across her arm and was going to walk arm in arm with me out the door, but the lady stopped her. "You can't go naked without signing up," pointing to the little numbered band on her arm.

"Shit!" Barbra said softly.

The lady grinned, "Slip your dress on, the sign up table is four doors up."

Barbra grinned and drug me up there, ripping her dress off as soon as she set the pen down to the cheers of a crowd of college guys. She stayed that way all day only adding a little mask to hide her identity to strangers. Turning and posing for anyone that wanted to take her picture, especially if they wanted a picture of the ring in her pussy. I had purposely picked out one just large enough to force it to stick out past her lips a little, nudging her clit with every step.

___

The trip down through Florida was quite an eye opener for me and a discovery trip for Barbra. We had the misfortune, or fortune if you look at it that way, of getting blocked in by a fantasy fest parade. Now there was quite a variety, but Barbra was drooling when several lades came by herded along by their 'Master' bound up and tits trussed up and out. Seeing some tits almost as big as Barbra's wrapped around the base and nipples tied off had her wanting me to fuck her ass on the spot. We ducked back into the truck and I bent her over the table as we watched the parade from the side window. When one girl was herded by with a light chain from her pierced nipples up and over her shoulders like reins on a horse she cam screaming and flailing. I thnk a few people standing outside even heard her.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers