Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my head and ground her clit into my mouth. Suddenly she started shooting pussy juice into my face. I opened my mouth to catch it, she kept squirting it and screaming. It filled my mouth and when I closed my mouth to swallow it, my face was hosed down by more of it. I couldn't believe this, it was like a garden hose an inch from my face blasting me. I opened my mouth and it filled up again, such a sweet taste, it was heaven. This went on for I don't know how long, the whole time Peter kept pounding her, his balls slapping my chin. Finally her orgasm started to subside, she was only squirting little bursts of pussy juice now. I was again able to suck her clit into my mouth, this extended her orgasm and she started to buck again and also her pussy juice squirting intensified. I kept sucking her juices and swallowing. Again she started to calm down but I kept sucking on her clit. She grabbed my head and pulled me away saying, "enough," and kind of fell off Peter onto the sofa next to him.

She curled up into the fetal position, shaking, moaning and sobbing. This went on for a moment, then she finally murmured, "th, th, that was the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life, it wouldn't stop. I thought I was going to pass out, just give me a minute to calm down." She laid there moaning contentedly.

I looked at Peter's hard cock sticking straight up glistening with Wanda's pussy juices, I just had to have it. I grabbed it, shoved it into my mouth and frantically began sucking. It wasn't long before he said he was going to cum. I intensified my sucking and started to stroke his cock as well. Suddenly my face was slapped away and my fist pulled off his cock. Wanda was sitting back up now and said, "don't make him cum yet, he'll be no use to us after he cums, he can only cum once then he can't get it up again and usually falls asleep." Peter just groaned as I leaned back on my arms with a big smile on my face, still on the floor. Wanda looked at me, my hair and blouse was completely soaked from her pussy juice. My face was glistening and my mascara was a mess. "Did I do that," she asked?

"Uh huh, it was the wildest thing I ever saw," I said.

"Wow, well I've never had an orgasm like that before so I didn't know I could do that."

"Do what?" Peter asked as he finally came out of his haze. He didn't see it happen because he had his head behind Wanda and had his eyes closed while pounding away at Wanda's pussy.

"It was pretty intense," I said. "I probably drank a cup of pussy juice and had as much or more, pressure washed over my face. It even shot up my nose," I grinned.

"Well, we have to get you freshened up," Wanda breathlessly said. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. In the bathroom, as she started to help me straighten up my makeup. She said, "that was fucking incredible, by far the most intense and longest orgasm I have ever had. Thank you so much Barbie Jo," she whispered, as she held my face in her hands and shoved her tongue in my mouth. We kissed and made out for several minutes as we both explored each others backsides with our hands.

While we redid my makeup, she revealed that once before, when she was in college there were two guys she liked. She couldn't make up her mind which one to go out with and they were best friends. One night the three of them got together and before they knew it, they were all naked in bed. She was in a sixty nine with one of the guys, he was on his back and she was on her hands and knees on top. When the other guy started to fuck her from behind, the same thing happened when she orgasmed. She squirted her pussy juice all over the guy on the bottom. "But it was not as good as what you did to me tonight, your tongue is so much more skillful," she said with a big grin. To my amazement she sat down on the toilet and had a pee, as if I was just another girl. I guess by now, I pretty much was. "Promise me you won't tell Peter, he doesn't know I had a threesome with two guys."

"I won't," I promised, "this will just be between us girls." It felt so cool having this talk with Wanda, just a couple of girlfriends talking secrets about boys. I turned around, slid my panties down a bit and sat on the toilet and had a pee too. Wanda just stood there and watched me, with her arms folded and her satisfied looking grin. We finished up and went back to the living room where Peter was sitting in the middle of the sofa with his big beautiful cock standing at full attention.

"You girls were in there a long time," he said. "What were you doing?"

"Oh just girl talk, and it takes a lot of time for us girls to get beautiful for you," Wanda teased. "I see Mr. big stuff has been patiently waiting," she said as she playfully slapped his cock while sitting down next to him.

I curled up next to him on the other side and put my hand on his buffed peck and sensually slid it down to his cock, then began stroking it. Saying, "are we ever going to see that big gun shoot off tonight?"

"Ooo, careful hon. That things a time bomb, it's going to explode at the slightest touch," he moaned. "And it's going to blow any second if you keep doing what you're doing." I smiled at him, but didn't stop stroking. I watched his face closely and when I saw that he was about ready to cum, I stopped stroking and began to squeeze his cock. Precum started oozing out of his slit, I scooped it all up with my finger, wiped it on my lips, and leaned back with a seductive smile.

"Dirty," is all Wanda said as she turned, got on her hands and knees and hiked her dress up. Wiggled her bum in Peter's face and said, "fuck me." She gave me a wink and turned her head forward.

Peter climbed up behind her and quickly slid his cock into her pussy. I spread his legs apart and squeezed in between his legs on my back. Grabbed a pillow to lay my head on and was positioned perfectly to go back to work on Wanda's clit. Exactly in the position she described to me in the bathroom. Of course, I was also in a perfect position to accept Peter's cock in my mouth as an alternate fuck hole, sweet.

I was furiously sucking on Wanda's clit while Peter pounded away on her, his balls slapping my chin. I stopped sucking long enough to grunt, "careful Pete, don't you cum yet, let's make sure we give Wanda another great orgasm."

"Shut the fuck up, I can't wait," he screamed as he slammed his cock into my mouth and started to really face fuck me. I kept my nose up tight against her pussy to help her get off. Her moans told me it was working. As much as I enjoyed having his cock in my mouth, I pulled it out and shoved it back into Wanda's pussy so I could better use my tongue and lips on her clit. This lasted another minute or so, suddenly Peter's ass cheeks tensed up and he pumped in and out quicker. I could tell he was about to cum, so I began to suck on his balls. He clamped onto Wanda's hips, tensed up and spasmed as he shot his cum into her pussy while I suckled on his balls and massaged his ass.

When he was finished cumming, he pulled his cock out and I took it in my mouth, savoring his cum and Wanda's pussy juice. He then sat back against the far end of the sofa and watched me as I went to town on her pussy. I licked and sucked to my hearts content all of Peter's cum as it poured out of her pussy. What a great creampie, he had a big load saved up that he shot into her and I got it all. I was going mad on her pussy and she was grinding it into my face as she sat up and held on to my head. Once there was no more cum to suck out, I started on her clit again. I was sucking on it, stretching it right into my mouth, then licking it up and down. I couldn't breath, but I thought "what a way to go."

Wanda started to moan, "don't stop, don't stop." Then tensed up and screamed "yessss, oh fuck, yessss," and started to squirt. I was already clamped to her pussy, so I took it all in my mouth. I started to swallow as much as I could, but it was more than I could take. I started to choke it out of my mouth and pushed her up a bit so I could take a breath. Her juices sprayed all over my face, I had my mouth opened wide to catch as much as I could.

Peter was watching, sat up and said, "holy fuck, what the hell is she doing?"

Finally she stopped squirting, but kept moaning and trembling. She draped herself down on the arm of the sofa with her head hanging limp over the edge like a rag doll. I tenderly and lovingly kissed and lapped at her quivering pussy for awhile longer. A couple minutes later she moaned, "oh my god, I'm cumming again!" She twitched and squirmed some more and clamped down on my head with her thighs in an orgasmic heaven. She didn't squirt this time, just a good basic orgasm. Eventually she stopped squeezing my head and just went limp again, moaning incoherently. I think she just kept repeating, "oh my fuck, oh my fuck," over and over again.

I slid out from under her and sat up. Peter exclaimed, "fuck, did she just pee all over you and you drank it up?"

"No, that's just pussy juice, it's her cum, sweet delicious cum," I said with a satisfied grin. "Well, I have to go and freshen up again," I said as I got up, adjusted my raging cock in my panties and sachet off to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, I thought about having a quick jerk, but thought better of it. I was enjoying the feeling of being the pleasure, not the pleasured. I fixed up my makeup and went back to the living room.

Walking out in my high heels that made my tight bum wiggle seductively, I stopped in my tracks. There was Wanda standing there in her high heels and spandex dress, with an obscenely large strap on dildo sticking out from under her dress. With an evil, wicked grin she said, "look what I got." She had ordered it from an online website as a joke. We sat down to have another drink. I kept staring at it as it lewdly pointed up in the air, sticking way out past her skirt. It was bigger than Peter's cock, and that was pretty big. I wondered what she had in mind for it, so I asked.

"I just thought we should all have a cock between our legs. But since Peter's is kinda useless now, and yours is going to stay in your panties, looks like I'm the only one with a hard on," she said. "Maybe I'll find a use for it. How bout you Peter?"

"No, I've told you before, you're not sticking that thing in me," He said.

She looked at me wickedly and wiggled her hips, making the dildo sway back and forth. "I, I, I don't know, it's pretty big, I don't think it will fit," I said nervously.

"Oh come on, remember we saw that tube of lube you have in your purse. What do you have that for anyway?" She teased. "Why don't you be a good little slut and bring it over here and rub some on my cock."

Like some kind of horny trance, I did as I was told and squatted on the floor between her legs. I lathered lots of lube on it while thinking what it was going to be like to have that thing up my bum. Wanda said, "that's a good girl, now crawl up and get on your hands and knees on the sofa."

I did as I was told, hiked my skirt up and Wanda positioned herself behind me and slid my panties to one side. "Now just relax and enjoy, I think you're going to love this," she cooed as she gently eased it in. It took a minute for the pain to ease up and she was very slow and careful. By the time she had it buried deep in my bum, it felt very fulfilling. She started slow, long strokes in and out, but soon began going faster. She was really banging away, burying that big fucking dildo, to the balls in my bum. It felt absolutely wonderful, I was in a daze. It was the hardest fucking I've had so far. I Know Wanda never bought the strap on as a joke. The way she was fucking me with it, she wanted to use it for what it was intended for all along. Probably wanted to use it on Peter, but he wouldn't let her. Oh well, his loss I thought as I slipped into bliss.

Peter eagerly watched this taking place and as a result was sporting a rather fine hard on. He got up and walked around the coffee table, standing at the end of the sofa with his hard cock poking me in the face. I didn't need any encouragement and opened my mouth. As Wanda slammed into me, she pushed me forward onto Peter's cock. This went on for some time, they had a good rhythm going. I was in a sexual frenzy, I had an orgasm building up just from my rock hard cock ever so slightly shifting against my panties and the dildo's head sliding past my colon. Wanda read my mind, leaned over my back and whispered, "I'll bet your ready to explode in your panties, aren't you?"

"Unghhhh," was all I could get out.

"Well, my little slut, since you were so good to me. I'm going to make you cum," she purred. With that she reached around and down between my legs. Touched the head of my big clitty through my panties and buried her dildo, pushing me forward so that Peter's cock went down my throat. I started gagging on his cock, at the same time a nuclear reaction was forming in my clitty. I was coughing, with spit drooling out of my mouth from the throat fucking. Spasming like crazy from the most intense orgasm of my life, I bucked and groaned as Wanda buried her dildo deep in my bum. The incredible sensations traveled from the tip of my clitty, through my balls, all the way to my bum. As I tensed up for all the pleasure, I ended up pulling muscles in my ribcage, my back and my hamstring. The pain was intense, but wonderful as the entire erotic stimulus coursed through my body.

I was still in a total sexual hypnosis when I heard the word, "switch." Suddenly I felt empty, like a light switch turning off, leaving me in darkness.

I sensed movement and then I felt my bum being filled again. The light came back on as I opened my eyes and saw Wanda leering at me. She said, "open wide." I did as commanded and she pushed her strap on dildo deep into my mouth. It had just come out of my bum, but I didn't care at this point, I was in another world. I did gag on the depth she shoved it and more spit came out. "Oops, sorry," she said, and pulled it out a bit. "Got a little carried away, this is so fucking hot."

I started to come back to reality a bit and determined that although the dildo was better than nothing. Having now had the real thing in both holes, I like the real cock better. I can feel the energy from Peter's cock surge through my body as he strokes in/out of my "pussy."

Wanda has had enough, she is sweating like crazy after a fierce workout and pulls out of my mouth. She walks around to Peter and puts her arms around him. He's still pounding away into me when she says, "so hon, how do you like our slutty little whore tonight? Has she been everything we thought she would be?"

"Fuck yeah," was all he could say as he kept the pace up.

"Are you going to cum again?"

"I'm going to fill her tight little ass full of cum," he grunted.

"Oh yeah baby, hear that slut, do you want your ass pumped full of cum?"

"Fill my pussy with cum," I yelled.

She started kissing him, encouraging him on. I could feel her hand between our legs massaging his balls. She said, "I can feel your pussy juice in your panties from when you came." She scooped some out and smeared it all over my face, she did this several times. My face was covered in my cum. She started rubbing my clitty, asking me if I want to cum again. I of course say yes and she really starts to massage my clitty through my panties. To my surprise, it doesn't take long and I can feel the familiar sensations running through my clitty again. I really start to moan now as another orgasm begins, I tense up as wave after wave of sexual pleasure surges through me.

This causes me to spasm my "pussy" and it makes Peter start his orgasm. So I can feel his cum filling me up and his cock pulsing in me. This extends my orgasm, keeping my "pussy" muscles spasming, which prolongs his orgasm and he keeps shooting in me. We're feeding off each other's orgasm, and it is a fantastic feeling. Wanda scoops more of my cum from my panties and continues to wipe it on my face. I crumple onto the sofa and Peter collapses on top of me, his cock still buried up my bum.

The next thing I know, the room is dark, Wanda is nowhere to be found, probably upstairs in bed. I'm still lying on the sofa and Peter is still on top of me, sound asleep. His cock is now flaccid but it is still slightly wedged up my bum. I can feel his cum dried to my balls and my face is caked with my dried cum. Peter's quite heavy on top of me, so I wiggle a little bit to get out from under him. I can feel his cock slide out of me finally. I don't know what time it is but his cock must have been up my bum for hours, kinky.

I'm now more comfortable, I have Peter's arm draped over me and his face is nuzzled in the back of my neck. I wiggle my bum back into his crotch, we're in a lovely spoon position. I fall back asleep reflecting on the past evening and how sexually wonderful it was.

Oh yeah, I'm also thinking about how Peter's cock is going to feel poking me in the bum, when he wakes up with morning wood!

12