Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed into the front seat of his patrol car. I rested my hand on his now huge bulge in his pants and said, "What if you check my breath, and it doesn't smell like alcohol, will I be able to drive us home?"

He didn't say anything, just unzipped his pants and pulled out a huge hard cock. It must have been at least nine inches long, and as I grabbed it, I couldn't get my fingers around it. "Officer McKay, what a huge cock you have," I purred. I looked out the front window at Dave, who was standing by his car watching us. I lowered my head down onto that huge cock, shoving as much of it into my mouth as I could. He rested his hand on the back of my head as I set to work keeping Dave out of jail. He was grunting, and moaned that he never had sex with a cross dresser before. He reached over with his other hand, lifted up my skirt and started stroking my cock. This encouraged me and I really started slurping on his cock. He moved his hand to my backside and began fingering my asshole. It was sloppy with Dave's cum and he swished his finger in and out of my bum. I couldn't take it anymore; I grabbed my cock clitty and began to stroke it while sucking on his huge cock. With Officer McKay fingering my sloppy bum, I didn't last long, and I convulsed into an intense orgasm, shooting my hot sticky cum all over my leg. He came shortly after, unleashing his cum load into my mouth. I greedily swallowed his cum as he filled my mouth. He spewed an enormous load into my mouth, I got most of it, but there was some seepage out of the corners of my mouth. I licked his magnificent cock clean and sat up, wiping the rest of his cum from my face.

"So, Officer McKay, does my breath smell like alcohol, or something else?" I asked slyly.

"N..No, you pass the breath test, you and your friend can go home, but you drive." He sighed, as he lay back in his seat, recovering from his orgasm.

I got out and walked back to the car, I could feel my cum running down my leg, over my stockings. Dave was already sitting in the driver's seat. I opened the door and told him to get in the passenger seat.

"You sucked that cop off, didn't you," Dave protested.

"Yes I did, to keep you from getting arrested," I said. "You should be thanking me."

"Thank you? For being a slut? I would have preferred to go to jail, than have you suck another guy's cock!"

"Look Dave, I'll suck off whoever I want to suck off. I like you, but you don't own me."

Dave started to say something else, when he was interrupted by Officer McKay at his window. "I will be keeping these as evidence," he said, waving my panties in Dave's face. "What is your girly name honey?"

"Barbie Jo," I said, looking at my cum crusted panties for the last time.

"Well Barbie Jo, I might need to do some follow up on this case. I have your number if I need to get in contact with you," he said. "Drive carefully, Barbie Jo. You have a good night sir." He winked at Dave, and walked back to his patrol car.

I didn't say anything, I knew Dave was fuming. I squirmed in my seat, adjusting to the sensation of having no panties on as I put the car in gear and drove off. We drove to my place in silence; I pulled up in front of my apartment.

"It's late; I have to go right in. I had a wonderful time with you tonight Dave, will you call me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you, thanks for doing what you did. I had a great time too, I'll definitely be calling you," he smiled, and kissed me goodnight.

I got out and went upstairs, I was beat. I quickly cleaned my makeup off, set my alarm clock earlier than usual, so I had time to remove my glue on nails, and crashed.

When the alarm clock went off, I sleepily reached over and hit the snooze button; and drifted back to sleep. When I woke up again, I looked at the clock and freaked. I jumped out of bed, I had a splitting headache, and I was going to be late for work. I had a quick shower while half asleep, realized I still had my clip on earrings on, got dressed and went to brush my teeth. That's when I noticed I still had my painted nails on. "Holy shit," I thought, what if I didn't notice and went to work like that. I tried to soak them off in nail polish remover, but the glue was very strong and they weren't budging. I got the nail polish off as best as I could and said fuck it. I trimmed the long nails down to a guy's normal size, and out the door I ran.

I froze in shock at the empty parking space, thinking my car was stolen. Then I remembered, "Fuck, I left it at Peter's Saturday afternoon." I yelled to know one. I had forgotten all about it. I ran back upstairs to call a cab. When I got in the cab, I instantly recognized the cab driver as the one who drove me home from Peter's on Saturday, as Barbie Jo. Since Peter's house was on the way to work, I didn't have much choice but to get the cabbie to take me to my car. When he pulled up in front of Peter's, I could tell he knew who I was by the look he gave me through the rearview mirror. He had a big smile as I paid him and hurriedly got out and ran to my car.

I was an hour late for work, and to top it off: first thing on Monday mornings, we have a staff meeting. So there was no way I was going to make a quiet, unnoticed entrance. I got into the meeting just as it was winding down.

"Glad you could make it Joe, hard weekend?" My boss exclaimed, as everyone turned to watch me sit down. I nervously fumbled with my pen and notepad on the meeting room table. As my boss continued talking about this week's activity, I noticed Julie glancing at my fingers. I discreetly looked down at them and was horrified to notice bits of red nail polish still on my nails. I quickly dropped my hands beneath the table and fidgeted nervously.

"This info is your project Joe, aren't you going to take notes?" my boss asked me. "Or are you going to be able to remember it all?"

"No, no, I'm on top of it," I stammered, and began taking notes. I stole a glance at Julie and noticed she had a big grin on her face as she stared at my finger nails. After the meeting I looked at my notes, I could barely make out my writing, I was shaking so much.

As we were leaving the meeting, Bill, another accountant leaned in and said loudly, "Smells like you got lucky this weekend Joe." Startled, I turned towards him. "That's a pretty perfume she left on you." Julie was still grinning.

"Looks like she was chewing on your earlobes too," Bill said. "They're a mess."

Just about everyone had to have a look. I didn't know what he was talking about, but everyone agreed with him. I headed for the washroom to look, and to try and clean the nail polish off my nails. My clip on earrings that I had on practically all weekend, since Friday night, had left big red marks on my earlobes. I was sure Julie suspected something and wondered what she would say to people. I dejectedly walked out of the washroom, dreading the thought of my co-workers knowing my secret life.

12