Barbie + Ken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holesome
holesome
113 Followers

It's that realization, that I am yet again a sex slave to a man who would use me for his own gain, that snaps me out of my reverie. I grab his big hand with both of my own and remove his finger from me. My ass misses the filler, but I must be strong. I do not want to submit to another master. This is not escape. I push his crotch from my face, immediately missing the feel of a thick cock between my lips, glad I hadn't yet learned how it feels without cloth.

"No more," I say softly. Marius' eyes flash in anger.

"We're not done," he menaces.

"No more," I say again, stronger.

"You'll finish," he says, and he straddles my face. With one hand he holds down my throat, with another he takes out his monster cock. Thick, long, veiny, it pops out and lands with a heavy thud against my face. I fight every instinct I have to take it in my mouth. Marius' hand tighten around my throat. "Open up," he commands, but I refuse. "I know you want it," he says, eyes glittering down at me, "Your pheromones are screaming. You want to feel this dick as far as it can go. And I want to see how far that is," he says, pushing insistently at my lips. He holds my nostrils closed, I feel my air going. My panic mounting. I don't think I have enough magic to shove him off, and honestly, I would take his plump, fat monster in my throat before I would resort to magic. But I don't want it like this. I want Ken.

"Get the fuck off him!" I hear a crack, and the weight of Marius is ripped from my chest before I can react. Ken stands before me, eyes blazing. Marius lies to my side, hollering. Ken kneels down to me, wipes my lips off with his hand. Without thinking, I wrap my arms around him. I hate how badly I need him. I love the way he feels against me, the way he smells. I'm still so horny and I know he can feel against his leg. I look up at him, eyes full of need.

"Get the fuck out!" Ken screams, and kicks Marius. He yelps and stands, ready to fight.

"The little bitch wants it! He's begging for it!" he says.

"Then why were you holding his airways closed?" Ken retorts, voice raw.

"He was flaking. He just needed a little persuading."

"Get out!" Ken yells.

Marius puffs up. "How many times do I have to teach this lesson, little cousin? I am an Alpha. You're a Beta. You don't give orders about my prey!"

Ken's eyes flash. He whirls around and backhands Marius, sending him stumbling. "Fuck your lesson. This isn't your home. You are a guest. He is a guest," he says, gesturing to me. "You broke pack law when you tried to rape him. Do you think the shaman will like that?"

Marius glares at Ken, ready to fight. Ken speaks again. "How do you think the Alpha will react when he learns how you've treated the guest who saved his life?"

Marius snarls. He turns to me. "Can you deny that you wanted it?"

I stare defiantly back, unable to deny it. I wanted him. I wanted his cock. But I want Ken more. And I do not want to be taken as property.

"If you know what's good for you, LEAVE." Ken says. The word has a powerful tone to it, it feels like a command. It feels similar to the power I felt from the Alpha during my sentencing. Marius' eyes widen in shock, and seemingly as surprised as I am, he turns on his heel and exits without further argument. He slams the door.

Ken stands for a moment, breathing raggedly. He seems just as surprised as anyone else. Then he faces me, eyes a combination of concern, rage, and hurt. I reach for him. He doesn't need me to speak. He understands.

He falls to his knees atop me, straddling me much the same way Marius was a few moments earlier. Hard as I was for Marius, I can't believe I'm harder still for Ken. My hands immediately find his body, hook under his shoulders and pull him on top of me. I need to feel his full weight. I need Ken so bad. I pull his face to mine and meet his lips. He kisses me fiercely, aggressively. I try to tell him everything, try to apologize with my lips. His lips assure me that he understands. I whimper as his tongue asks for entry and I part my lips to allow it. I suck his tongue as far into my mouth as I can and Ken inhales sharply. I feel his hardness through his jeans. He grinds it into me and I grind back. I love the feel of his body on mine. I need to feel it without clothes.

I pull his shirt up and we break our feverish kissing long enough to allow it to slide off. He tosses it to the side and undoes his belt, my hands fluttering over his bulge, begging him to hurry up. He shrugs out of his jeans and his underwear, and his big, furry body is on full display. Curiously, all his body hair is white, like ice. Before he can drop back down to me I've got his dick in my hands, running down his length, squeezing and tugging and rubbing circles at his head. I feel the slickness under my fingers and I have to taste it. I bring my fingers to my lips and suck them in, loving the taste of his precum. Ken's eyes watch with feral interest and I pull on his balls, they're perfect and he groans as I pleasure them with my hands.

He drops back down to kiss me, smiling as our lips meet again. This time the kissing is softer, still fevered but less urgent, and in his kisses I feel the promise of all the salacious things he wants to do to me. He positions himself so his legs are under mine, they spread my thighs and I lock my feet above his round butt. His dick drags over mine, frotting it and coating it with his generous precum. I'm so slick. He's got so much pre. I'm so turned on by it and I reach down to hold both our cocks in my hand. He's average length and pretty thick, a bulbous head and a shaft that gets wider as it goes down. It's perfect. It feels divine in my hand and against my cock. His lips travel down my jaw, trailing kisses that flutter to my neck. His teeth graze my neck and I moan out loud. He bites down harder and I can't believe the sensation. I buck against him and he holds me down with his body, biting all over my neck and chest, his tongue is everywhere and I'm going insane. I need him. I need him inside me. I need to feel him.

"Ken, please..." I manage to say. The sound is strangled, choked.

"What, baby... I'll do anything," he says in between bites.

"Ken... inside... get inside," I plead and I feel a shiver ripple down his spine.

"I wanted to do this slower," he says, and I shake my head.

"Now!" I command, and he is happy to oblige. I roll my hips up to give him access, spread my legs for an open landing. "Do it!" I yell.

He presses his leaking cock against my quivering hole. He's leaking so much that my hole is wet. I would've taken him dry, damn the consequences, but I don't think I'll need any help with all Ken's precum. He rubs his cock in circles on my hole and I moan, I push against it, I want it in me so fucking bad.

"Ken, please baby... I need to feel you in me," I beg.

"I don't want to hurt you," he says, "I want you to feel good,"

"I don't care!" I say, "Put it in!" I reach down and push his dick past my sphincter, it slides in with no trouble. I'm already loose from my fingers, and I'm so slick from his precum that it goes all the way in without trouble.

He feels so good. His pelvis grinds against mine, it feels so good that I can't help but move around it. I brace myself on his arms, his large, defined arms feel so big and hot in my hands, I'm so fucking turned on, I can't believe he's finally in me, Ken is finally fucking me and it feels so fucking good. Ken is gasping for breath, fucking me with long strokes, I can feel his arms shaking, and I'm thrusting back, trying to get him deeper, trying to get his dick lost in my ass. I've never felt so fucking good. Never been so fucking turned on. I'm beyond lost as he glides in and out of my ass with skillful strokes. I can't even speak, the only sounds that escape my mouth are helpless babbling and moans sprinkled with Ken's name. It's the only word I can remember.

I'm so out of my mind with pleasure. I love the way his thick cock feels in me, it hits all the right spots. Ken's arms give out and he gives me full body contact, his arms wrap around me and he puts his head in my neck and bites down hard. My vision explodes in stars. I can feel every tooth in his bite and I feel my orgasm building. My heels are digging into his back and I'm squeezing his dick with every muscle in my ass, rippling it over his hard length, lost to the pleasure he's giving me. Our bodies sheen with sweat, his hard stomach rubs against my cock and his fur increases the tactile pleasure, I can't stand it anymore and I ride his dick as hard as I can.

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna-" and I release my seed with a long, low moan, and he fucks me through the wildest orgasm I've ever had, beating my prostate with his thick dick and it feels like ages before I'm done. Every nerve is on fire and I need to feel his cum inside me.

"Barbie, babe, I'm-" he gasps.

"Do it, cum in me, I need it, I need your cum, fucking let it go-" and he growls and bites down hard on my neck, I think he breaks some skin and it's even fucking hotter, and his entire body tenses up as he dumps shot after shot of hot cum inside me. I cum again, surprised, and my second orgasm is even stronger and I'm cumming so hard that I'm crying. Ken is still pumping me, still cumming, and I'm thrashing as I take it all. I can feel it leaking out of me as Ken fucks my ass, finally finishing. He lays on top of me, spent, and I feel his dick slowly soften in my ass full of his scalding cum.

We breathe hard, calming down. He kisses me all over, he meets my lips and with my kiss I try to tell him everything I'm feeling, how incredible he made me feel, how badly I want him. He responds in kind. Our kisses get softer and finally we break apart. He lays his head against my neck as our heartbeats resume their normal rhythm.

"Fuck," he murmurs, and licks the spot where he bit me. I shiver, I feel his cock jump inside me.

"Fuck," I agree, and we both laugh. He pulls out, though I wish he didn't, and he moves beside me. I roll into him and he wraps his arms around me. I bury my face in his chest and I feel his dick resting between my legs. One of his hands moves down to rest on my hole and he rubs it softly, playing gently with my battered ass. I listen to him breathe as we come down.

"I'm sorry," I say after a while.

"Why do you say that?" he asks, fingers lazily still playing with my hole.

"I wanted Marius. I wanted to fuck him."

Ken doesn't say anything for a minute. "I know," he finally sighs.

"I wanted you more. Want you more," I correct.

"I know that too," he says.

"I'm glad you came in when you did," I say.

"I've been taking care of you here. I stepped out for a minute to speak with the Alpha. On my way back, I don't know how to explain it, I just felt you. It was like you were calling me. And you felt so sad. Then I felt your panic as I got here, and I walked in and saw Marius over you... " he stops talking for a second. "I saw red," he says quietly.

I wiggle my ass against his hand. "I'm sorry I made you seed red."

He chuckles and kisses my head. It gives me a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. "I couldn't stand the thought of Marius having you. He always gets what he wants. I wasn't going to let it happen this time."

"Always? Do you compete for partners?" I asked. Was this a regular occurrence?

"He's my cousin," Ken says flatly. "He likes to win. And his favorite kind of winning is taking what I want."

I nuzzle into his furry chest. "I'm sorry," I say again, feeling ashamed.

"Don't be. Marius didn't win. I did," he says, and before I can process that he says, "Not that I think you're an object I can win or anything," and I laugh.

I run my hand up his side and he moves his hand from my ass. He laces his fingers with mine. His hand is furry, that curious white hair covering it. It used to be auburn, didn't it? I'm sure. It is stark contrast to my own hand, covered in ancient sigils and burns. Yet there are a few scars, like mine. He must have been a fighter.

"Thank you," I say.

"For what?"

"...I've never made love before," I quietly admit to his chest. He brings me up to look at him.

"What does that mean?"

I am quiet as he searches my face. His hands trail my scars. I can't possibly tell him everything. All the ceremonies. All the years of sex torture I endured at the bidding of Jareth and the Circle. The deep, powerful, forbidden magic that stems from the generative force of sex, the basis of the kind of forbidden magic perfected by Jareth... that's not something I can broach in a day. I decide to tell some of the truth and save the rest for later.

"I've had a lot of sex. This is the only time it felt like... more," I say.

I close my eyes and put my head down. Ken's touch is so comforting. It's exactly what I wanted.

"I've never had it like this, either," he says. It feels good to hear him say that. "And I've definitely never fucked anyone like you," he laughs. I push myself off him and sit up, stretching. He wraps his arms around my stomach and kisses my back. "Someday," he says low, in my ear, "I want to hear about every tattoo. Every scar. I want to know everything about you," I tense, old fears bubbling up. He runs his hands along my body, soothing me. "But that's for when you're ready," he says, "and assuming you stay." I snort and push him back onto the bed.

I climb on top of him and straddle him, positioning my ass, hungry again, on his dick, now getting harder. "I think I'm ready to go again, would you mind helping me?" Ken smiles and I meet his lips, feeling happier and safer than I've ever dared.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I lay in bed, dozing after Ken has ravished my body again. We didn't bother to clean up- that can be done later. For now, my only priority is reveling in the safety of Ken's arms. His fingers trail my tattoos and scars, runes of the forbidden language carved into my body, images burned in permanence on my skin. To his credit, he does not ask about their origins. I suppose some day I will have to tell him, but now is not the time. I am quite content to do what we're doing.

A soft knock on the door. "Alvin," calls the voice. It is light and feathery. "It's time," and then I hear quiet footsteps slowly recede.

Ken sighs. "Who is Alvin?" I ask him.

"Me," he says, and then I remember our sentencing, when the Alpha used Ken's full name, Alvin Tyler Bravepaw Jr. Yikes.

"I forget you have a real name," I say, and he laughs.

Ken rises from the bedroll and helps me to my feet. "I still don't know your real name," he says.

I drop my gaze. "I don't either," and Ken looks at me, questions in his eyes. "I know I had a name once," I explain, "before Jareth, before the Circle. But I wasn't allowed to keep those memories. Oracle is the only name I have ever known," I cast my eyes to the floor.

"To me, you'll always be Barbie," he says, and I smile. I think he can stay.

"Who was at the door just now?" I ask.

"My grandmother," he says. "This is her house."

"Oh," I say. "What was she talking about?"

"She is also our shaman," he says, "and she wants to speak with you."

"A shaman, huh? I didn't know lycans allowed magic users in the ranks," I say.

"She is more than a magician. She is the spiritual leader of our people, and the steward of our traditions. She's also our healer, and the reason why you received any medical care."

I nod. "I am eager to thank her."

Ken laughs. "Not looking like that, you aren't."

I am about to object when I feel a trickle of Ken's cum slide down my legs. I blush. "Is there any place to clean up?"

"Let me take you to the bathroom first," he chuckles.

*****

After a short, but thorough cleaning, I step into fresh clothes provided me by Ken. He leads me through a narrow hallway that opens into a kitchen. There, a short, old woman stands before the range. Her face is leathery and worn, but kind; and her long, wild hair springs out in every direction. I recognize her presence immediately. She is who I sensed when all the trouble started earlier. Her powers must be immense, for her presence is overwhelming. Her fingers are quick and agile as she cuts what looks to be herbs and puts them in handmade wooden tea cups. She pours boiling water over three cups, but leaves a fourth unfilled.

"Have a seat, dear," she says quietly. "We have much to discuss."

I take a seat at the kitchen table. Ken sits next to me. His hand rests on my thigh and I take it. The woman notices this but does not remark on it. She seems the type to not miss anything.

"My dear, I am Elmira Jean Bravepaw, Alvin's grandmother," she says. "It is good you have finally come."

She must be able to read the question on my face because she answers before I can ask. "I Saw your coming many years ago. I have been preparing for it. The Moon looks after her children. She sends them to each other at various phases in their lives. She works in long stretches of time, across many cycles. I am a Moonchild, and you are as well."

That doesn't surprise me. I've known for a long time that the Moon is on my side. I just didn't know that there are others like me.

Elmira continues. "Every few hundred millennia, a grand time cycle comes to an end. As one cycle ends, a new one must begin. Whether the new cycle ushers in an era of peace or chaos is determined by the actors in the transition's events. We are currently living through such a shift. And you, dear, are a key player in it."

Again, I am not surprised. I was told similar things by Jareth. In fact, it was the whole reason they took me in the first place.

"I believe the Moon led you here for a reason. You are to find the key to a peaceful cycle. I am sure of it. I believe my duty is to guide you as you seek the key."

"Forgive me Elmira, but I think you have it wrong," I say. She does not speak, but allows me to continue. "I am not a harbinger of peace. I am just an Oracle," I say. "I was raised to put the one true inheritor of the world into power. That is why I escaped from my captors and left- I want no part in these old legends."

Elmira betrays no emotion. "So you're somewhat aware of your destiny. I must admit, I am surprised. I figured you would need convincing."

My gaze falls to my lap. I forgot I am holding Ken's hand. He squeezes it, and I am somewhat reassured. It takes some courage, but I have to admit the truth. "I'm sorry to have deceived you, Shaman; but I am actually the herald of chaos."

Elmira squints. "How do you mean?"

I shift uncomfortably. "It is how I was raised. Trained. The inscriptions on my body are proof of my calling. I am the shadow on the moon, a shade unto the world. A child of darkness meant to extinguish the last light from the earth." I recite the words without thinking, memories of Jareth clouding my thoughts.

"Why is it you think this?" she asks. I squeeze Ken's hand again and let it go. I stand, turn my back to Elmira, and remove my shirt. She gasps as my scars and tattoos are revealed. Of all people, she must know the significance of the iconography on my back. A demon, a dark demon whose name was expressly destroyed in all records long ago, features prominently on my back. A circle composed of the runes of the ancient, forbidden language details the prophecy the demon gave as it was banished from the earth, many thousands of years ago. The prophecy details the demon's resurrection and the dark fate of the world it promised to raze.

Also on my back are images depicting the history of the demon's reign on earth in the previous cycle. Scenes of torture, famine, pestilence, and chaos peppered with the ancient runes describe horror after horror. They are punctuated with scarification and burn tattoos, some of them runes and some images, that tell similar stories. Elmira murmurs in a language I don't know as she lays her hands on my back, feeling the work herself. It sounds like a prayer. For his part, Ken keeps silent. To him, these images would be frightening, or possibly even badass, but they would not mean anything beyond that. I know that Elmira recognizes the severity of this work.

holesome
holesome
113 Followers