Barbie's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
The Dirty Old Man (Part 2)
15.9k words
4.58
51.4k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie sobbed as Wilson fucked her in the small tower room of his large tree house. Strapped down over his sex bench and wearing her custom made pink leather slave collar there was nothing she could do but to obey the dirty old neighbor who only hours before had lured her into his tree house, and then tricked her into compromising positions, sex, and eventually revealed to her his plans for her and her girlfriends. Now she was his sex slave and he had leverage over her and many of her friends because of a video he'd shot of her ill-fated pool party.

Barbie's eight female friends had been there for what was supposed to be a girl's day and night out. But the party had been subject to the panty raid of twelve men from the neighborhood all wearing ski masks. Each woman had been captured and fucked in the backyard and in her house. And her new master had caught it all on tape!

Wilson laughed and as Barbie started to go through her third orgasm, her vaginal contractions at last pushed him over the edge. Wilson Smith pulled her hips tighter as he rammed her faster still and then grunted as he shot his hot load deep up her pussy as he came. She felt him at last climaxing and it made her orgasm even stronger! Wilson continued to ram her pussy hard and fast, but having shot his load his cock was only hard for a few more minutes and at last Wilson shrank in spite of his desire to keep pounding his helpless slave.

Barbie gasped and panted in exhaustion.

"That was incredible master."

He smiled as he started trying to catch his own breath. The sexy blonde had taken everything out of him and now sexually sated as he worked on calming his racing body, he smiled and nodded.

"Not too bad for an old man eh slave?"

"Very good master, for any man of any age! Wow Mr. Smith. You have some stamina sir."

He unclipped the ankle restraints and unhooked her wrist restraints from the floor cable. But he left the double wrist manacles on her and walked her over to the trap door. He used a remote to lower a harness from above them in the roof of the dome. He clipped her wrists to a small ring in the steel cable and after securing her into the harness he opened the trap door and lowered her hydraulically with the winch to the bottom of the tower landing.

Then he climbed down the ladder and unhooked her from the harness and the ring. He looked a small leash onto her collar and walked her back down the hallway and back to the living room. Here he sat her down in the recliner chair this time and hooked the manacles above her head to the back of the chair rest. Then he smiled and using a different remote control he turned on the TV. He hit a few menu options and selected video.

"As you watch this I want you to think about what sort of damage this could do to these women and their reputations if their bosses and the community found out about this. Or if folks knew the kind of wild stuff that happens at your place Barbie! Now enjoy the video. I'll be back in a moment dear."

Barbie looked on in amazement. She had expected that Wilson had a video camera in the tree shooting down to give a clear top view of the pool party and back yard, but she hadn't expected the old man to have set up cameras in various locations along the fence line! Small cameras with remote controlled power boxes were apparently set up along the tall wood fence that divided their back yards.

It was becoming clear now that Wilson had spent a lot of time and effort to spy on her. Worse yet, he'd apparently been in her house too. The hidden cameras were not just limited to outdoors! As the panty raid happened and her startled girlfriends had screamed in surprise when the first masked men appeared from either side of her house coming around back to the pool and patio area, the women panicked and ran. A few stood dumbfounded. But the other seven, Barbie included had tried to run away to safety and escape.

Barbie watched as the edited film showed the action from above and then closer views from localized areas. There were all of her girlfriends captured before her eyes. Jessica, Angela, and Bethany that Wilson had selected to be slaves. As well as Tiffany, Amber, Kylie, Sarah, and Kimberly. Kylie had tried to vault the fence when a man grabbed her kicking legs and pulled her back and over his shoulder. Tiffany and Jessica had tried to duck into the house, as had she. But inside four men were waiting and one by one each woman was grabbed and subdued.

All of the women had their wrists either bound before them or bound behind their backs. All of them in the back yard were made to give head and then ball gagged to keep from attracting attention to the massive orgy that was taking place! But even bound and gagged, their sexual grunts, moans, and groans sounded quite clear on Wilson's high-resolution video and audio. Barbie was shocked at how clear and easy to see everything was. The hidden room cameras inside her house recorded her getting double penetrated and Tiffany and Jessica getting fucked hard too! The indoor fucking had required no ball gags so the three women could be heard crying out and screaming as they climaxed and panted and sobbed and gasped. It was a wild sexual party!

As she watched the video Wilson left through the door in the middle of the wall and after a short time he returned with some popcorn and iced tea. He unhooked her right hand and pulled the coffee table closer so she could reach the popcorn and the glass mug of iced tea. Then her opened a small chest under the coffee table and pulled out a vibrator that was shaped like a big purple dick. The end of the top and bottom of the phallus had straps that connected to a small pink leather belt.

Wilson stood in front of her and grabbed her knees pulling her legs and hips forward.

"Spread your legs wide and keep them there 'til I say to do otherwise Barbie!"

She nodded and obeyed spreading her legs wide apart in the air and staring at the purple phallus.

"Yes master."

He oiled the thing and then oiled her pussy a bit. Then slid the vibrator up inside of her and strapped the top up to the leather belt. The bottom went down between her ass cheeks and up her butt crack like a thong to connect to the back of the belt. He clicked the lock closed and then nodded.

"Return to a seated position Barbie. As you were girl!"

"Yes master." She said as she shifted positions feeling the large cock in her pussy.

Wilson smiled and pointed to the movie.

"Eat popcorn, enjoy the video and the iced tea girl!"

She nodded.

"Okay master. I will."

On the video she watched as Amber, Kylie, Sarah, and Kimberly were all getting double penetrated in the back yard. Each woman had two men in her ass and pussy or making them suck one man's dick while the other nailed her. Then as she watched the cameras switch to the indoor action Wilson suddenly turned on the vibrator. The purple phallus began to pulsate and throb. It buzzed too causing her vagina to suddenly contract. She gasped in astonishment and looked down between her legs panting suddenly as the artificial cock vibrated and pulsed in and out almost like a real dick fucking her.

"Watch the video Barbie!" Wilson demanded and she nodded trying to catch her breath.

"Uh y-yes master!"

In the video she was on her back with her wrists bound behind her. She was laying on top of one of the masked men who had his dick in her ass and one hand around her throat. His other hand rubbed her clit furiously as he ass fucked her. The second man was behind them both with his dick deep inside her pussy. He was pinching her nipples and laughing as he fucked her like a mad man.

Wilson scooted closer to her and reached behind her to unhook a small clip that held what had initially seemed to be a single strap in the back. But once the clip was released Wilson was able to adjust the back strap into two smaller straps that were pulled out to the side of her butt cheeks.

He grabbed her free wrist and hooked it back to the manacle above her head with her other hand. Then Barbie gasped as he turned up the intensity of the phallus and she felt the artificial cock starting to ram back and forth like a dick fucking her pussy. It felt strange and yet amazing. She couldn't believe it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddd masterrrrrrrrr! That feels sooooooooooo gooooood!" She moaned softly.

But Wilson hit a second button and now the small rubber knob on the front strap began to buzz and vibrate on her clitoris causing her to gasp and jump in shock. The purple rubber cock fucked her harder thrusting back and forth on its own small gyro. She'd never felt a pulsing vibrator like this one. It actually fucked! Not just buzzing and tingling.

Barbie jumped and groaned.

"Unnnnnggghhhh! OHHHH GODDDD!!!!"

He reached behind the sofa and opened a compartment to the right and pulled a shackle forward for her left ankle. Then he retracted it causing the cable to pull her left leg up and back. He repeated this with her right leg on the left side of the sofa.

As she watched the masked men in the video fucking her on her bed, Wilson scooted in behind her and lifted her up until she was sitting leaned back on his chest with her legs sticking straight out and back to either side. He oiled her ass and his cock and she gasped as she glanced down and felt him pushing his dick up into her anus!

Now he turned the mechanical purple cock to full and then began ass fucking her. Barbie felt the two shafts of flesh and rubber ramming in and out of her asshole and her pussy and she cried out as on the screen the memories of that wild party caused her to orgasm wildly. She was crying and panting and couldn't stop herself as she came over and over again on top of Wilson and his crazy invention. But he watched the video too and for him it felt almost as if he were participating in the panty raid. His cock throbbed and he shot his load up her ass and then stopped humping her and turned down the phallus.

Finally he stopped it and removed it and all of her restraints.

"You have some free time Barbie. Stay in the room and relax. But I want you to watch the entire video. In fact after you've stretched if you need to why don't you sit here next to me and watch the rest?"

She nodded and smiled, relieved for the break.

"Yes master. I'll join you in a moment."

He nodded.

"Master?"

Wilson looked at her questioningly.

"Yes Barbie?"

"Is there a bathroom up here and if so may I use it?"

He smiled.

"Of course there is. And yes you may."

He pointed to the back wall near the study through which she'd come up into the tree house.

"Right there. When you're done come back and I'll unpause the video."

"Yes master."

She went to the restroom and was surprised to find a very nice bathroom with a shower stall and sink right there. It was a small room with a stained glass oval window of some purple iris flowers. There were bars covering the inside of the window.

She used the bathroom and cleaned herself up before rejoining him on the sofa. He patted his lap.

"Sit Barbie!"

"Yes master." She sat on his lap and he absently fondled and played with her left breast as she watched the video.

"I want to invite your friends up here. I think they'd be fun to party with. I want you to help me in getting my new slaves to come here. Okay?"

She knew she had no choice.

"Of course master."

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small velvet bag. He opened it and held the contents up for her to see.

"You are my sexiest, and best slave Barbie! So of the slave girls you will always be..." He displayed the item. It was a golden metal tag that said, "#1 Girl" on it.

She gasped in surprise.

"Slave number one Barbie!"

She was genuinely touched.

"That's so sweet Mr. Smith! I mean master."

He kissed her leaning her back and fingering her pussy a little. Then made her stay leaned back over the arm of the sofa as he attached the gold tag to her collar. He pulled her back upright.

Then he produced a cell phone and handed it to her.

"Call Angela! Tell her where you are and that if she wants to see the tree house and party up here with us she should come over to your back yard and we'll get her up into the tree house to join the fun. Oh and tell her that I have a special surprise for her. That she's not going to believe it, but she has to come quickly."

Barbie nodded and made the call and Angela was excited and took the bait. As she handed the cell phone back to Wilson she had mixed feelings. She knew that it couldn't be helped. But still, he was going to play with her and enslave her and it felt strange to be helping a man to capture her girlfriend.

Wilson got up and took her to her room.

I want you to take a nap for a while. Get plenty of rest. I have fun plans in store for you. But first you need your rest girl. I'll keep Angela busy. When she's ready I'll bring her to you to allow you to catch up and say whatever you two wish to speak about with each other. Now rest!"

She hung her head down and sighed.

"Yes master."

He locked the door behind her and watched her through the curtains as she headed to the large plush bed and laid down to rest.

In many ways Angela was one of Wilson's fantasies come true. While she was not as "busty" as Barbie was, and her hair was more of a light honey blondish-brown, she had blue eyes, great legs and ass, and best of all she had a thing for the "Catholic School girl" look!

Angela wore plaid mini-skirts and short skirts all the time. Often with either a white blouse or a sweater top in white, pink, or red. She liked white nylon hose with black heels that had a little bow in front. And her hair was often pulled back in a ponytail, or in a large red hair clip or barrette.

Seeing Angela coming through the backyard looking up at the tree house he smiled and opened the door hatch. He leaned out the window and waved to her.

"Hi there. You must be Barbie's friend Angela. She was really excited to have you come see the place. I'm glad you could make it too. She had to use the rest room. Would you like to come up Angela? I'm Wilson Smith by the way."

She waved to him smiling. Like Barbie and the rest of her friends Angela was curious about the tree house. She'd always wondered what it was like and what the old man was like though she'd never seen him before.

"Hello Mr. Smith. I'm Angela Cunningham. It's nice to finally meet you and I'd love to come up and see your spread sir!"

He smiled and thought to himself; I'm going to enjoy seeing your spread too. But he smiled and shook his head.

"Tell you what honey, I won't call you Ms. Cunningham if you'll just call me Wilson okay? Mr. Smith sounds so formal don't you think?"

She nodded.

"Okay sweetie! That works for me."

"Good girl. I'm sending down the lift now!"

As he had done with Barbie he now manipulated Angela into placing her wrists through the safety restraints and gripping the handle. Then secured her wrists and pulled her up in the same way. He pretended once again that the lift door was stuck and offered to help by lifting her over the rail using the safety harness and she agreed cheerfully. Angela seemed more casual and less suspicious than Barbie had been. He eased her feet onto the stool and looked up her skirt at her ass and panties.

She glanced at him giggling.

"Wilson? Are you going to help me down, or just stand there looking at me all day?"

He shrugged.

"What can I say Angela, I know you must hear this a billion times a day, but you are so amazingly pretty and beautiful that I can't help but to stare at you a moment. You make my heart sing, you're so damn cute and sexy!"

She blushed.

"Wow! I wish I did hear that a billion times a day, or even three or four times a day. Thank you honey. You're a sweet old man!"

"Your legs are very firm I noticed when I was swinging you out over the rails. You must work out a lot Angela."

"I take care of myself. A girl's gotta look her best Wilson."

"Well let me get you out of the harness first. It might take a few minutes. I'm not as young as I once was."

"You take all the time you need baby." She encouraged him smiling.

He reached up and slowly unbuckled and unharnessed her leg straps. As he did so he had a hand on her crotch up under her skirt and he rubbed her clit softly but innocently pretending he was working on the strap rather than stimulating her. She gasped a bit but said nothing. Then as he worked on the back strap still bracing her front with his hand he made sure to jiggle and rub her some more. She gasped again as she felt herself tingle a bit to his touch.

He now faced her and gripped her lower legs in both arms, then lowered her with the remote. Once she was almost to his shoulders he said, "I'm going to release the safety braces on your wrists. Just let go of the handle and I'll make sure you are comfortably helped down Angela!"

She nodded.

"Okay sweetie. I'm ready whenever you are."

He hit the release and took a step forward. As she released her grip and her wrists slipped out she thought he was guiding her to the ground, but because he'd stepped forward she fell over his shoulders and giggled kicking her lower legs casually and playfully.

"Oh my goodness! Look what you've got over your shoulder honey!" She laughed.

He walked her into the living room and spoke again.

"I'm going to set you down on the sofa girl."

She giggled again and nodded.

"Okay sugar. Go for it."

He leaned forward and she fell back. He pretended to fall forward on top of her and she laughed again.

"Heya sailor is that a torpedo in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?" She teased flirting with him.

He laughed as he looked into her eyes from over top of where she rested back.

"Only an idiot wouldn't be happy to land on top of a gorgeous woman like you Angela! And I'm no fool!"

She hugged him.

"Awwwwwwwwww you say the sweetest things Mr. Smith!"

He smiled and she kissed him on the cheek.

"You are too sexy to just give me a peck on the cheek. I think we can do a bit better girl don't you?"

She giggled.

"Mr. Smith! Are you a playa?" She teased.

He shrugged.

"Maybe! Let's find out!"

And with that he kissed her fully on the lips. She was surprised as he slid his tongue deep inside of her mouth and she groaned as she felt his fingers pulling aside her white satin panty crotch. Could this be what she thought it was?

Wilson slid his dick right into her warm moist pussy and her eyes widened in absolute surprise. She had been teasing. Never in a million years had she expected him to be making an actual sexual move on her. His kissing mouth muffled her grunt of shock and he began thrusting into her at a good pace before she could gather her thoughts. His hands now moved down to her elbows and on either side simultaneously he pulled out and looped the security straps and then hit the retraction at once.

As he pulled his lips away from hers she suddenly realized that in just five seconds time he had kissed her, pulled aside her panties, started fucking her, trapped and tied down her arms and now rose to grab the backs of her knees and push them forward.

"Ouuuhhhhh shit! Ouh! Ouh! Ouhhh! Ouhh ffffffuck!" She gasped. He strapped her knees back and smiled.

"Guess I'm a playa dear! What a tight little pussy you have Angela!"

"Ouh! Oh, unnnnggghhhh! Oh shit! Y-you'rrrrre a dirty old bastard Wilson Smith!" She cried as he fucked her pussy.

He reached down and rubbed her clit. That drove her wild and she thrashed and cried out.

"OHHH FFFUCK! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!"

He chuckled.

He reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and then opened her top and pulled up her bra. He mouthed and sucked her tits as she panted and gasped and trembled helplessly.