Barbie's Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Barbie's Movie Debut.
14.9k words
4.63
42.2k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was surprised to run across Barbie in the local grocery store after all these years. He was in town taking care of some business for his ex-wife's friend Angela. Angie had herself a violent and abusive boyfriend who wouldn't let her break up or leave him. She'd managed to put in a phone call to Nick's ex Lisa who in turn had made a deal with Nick.

Go back home and take care of Angie's abusive relationship and bring her back west to California and she would officially drop several of the divorce entitlements that were still in dispute including his precious boat and allow him to retain them.

So he'd returned to the small town and began doing some digging around. It didn't take long to find out who the guy was and where he lived. Nick Benson had left there years ago, one of the town's wild troublemakers. A good looking man with a womanizing history and a reputation as a tough guy you didn't want to mess with.

He'd lived some crazy times and eventually settled down in Los Angeles with his hometown sweetheart and wife Lisa. But after a while he'd began doing adult films and Lisa couldn't deal with his new lifestyle. She'd filed for divorce and now that things were finally coming to a close she'd promised that if he did this one big favor for her she'd scratch his top five items off of her settlement list and sign the final paperwork. But he had to bring Angie safely back to LA.

So here Nick was after his last fifteen-year hiatus to take care of the situation "old school" style when he had stopped in to do some grocery shopping for the mini fridge in his hotel room. Seeing Barbie his face lit up. Strangely she was one of the few truly hot girls in school that he'd never managed to fuck. Not that she had played hard to get. Strange circumstances had always popped up and he'd never been able to get or keep her alone long enough to do anything with her. It had made him more determined than ever to bone her and yet the universe seemed determined to keep them apart.

It was almost freaky just how many times he'd come close and then situations would stop things dead in their tracks. Now fifteen years later Barbie was standing and bent over in the soup aisle grabbing a can from the bottom shelf in her pretty blue dress when Nick saw her ass and immediately recognized her. Before he could see her face and she was just dress, blonde hair, arms, legs, and ass he somehow sensed and knew it was Barbie.

Her little hot pink panties formed a tiny teardrop shape as they camel toed to frame her pouched out labia and Nick grinned. What a great person to run across! He approached as the woman dropped a few cans into her hand held basket.

"Now that's a nice ass girl!"

Barbie was stunned. She'd had guys say this to her before, but Nick had a unique inflection and tone. Her mind flashed back to high school and hot young Nick Benson. She gasped and stood up turning in surprised disbelief.

"Nick?"

It was him and time had not been bad to him. He had a great tan and looked incredible as always. His hair was longer and blonder than it had been. He was well muscled and looked like a California surfer boy. He smiled flashing his white-toothed grin and she grinned back.

Before he could answer she hugged him around the neck and gasped.

"Oh my God! It IS you Nick! Wow! Look at you! You look great!"

Nick wasn't shy. He hugged back grabbing her ass in both hands and boldly parting her butt cheeks wide as he groped her with firm strong hands. It was something that Nick had always done to her. She'd come to view it as a sort of macho signature greeting of his. But it still took her breath away making her feel horny and a little dirty and violated at the same time. He smiled and checked her out.

"Look at you Barbie! You look like a super model! You grew up nicer and hotter than you were fifteen years ago! That's amazing girl. And your ass is still firm and fine!"

She gasped and blushed looking away a moment. Behind them an older man stared at her ass. Nick's grasping hands were partially under the hem of her dress and as he kept kneading and parting her cheeks and making her panties dance in the crack of her ass the older man nodded and smiled leaning down and then giving Nick a wink and a silent thumbs up.

"Thanks Nick. Um... how's Lisa doing?"

"She's okay. We're divorcing though. Almost done after a few years of debates and fighting over the settlement. I'm in town to take care of something for her and then my divorce will be settled and I'll be officially single. How about you? Is there a lucky guy attached to this great body girl?"

She giggled. Nick made her feel young, helpless, and giddy.

"No I'm single still Nick. But I'm sorry to hear about Lisa and the divorce."

"Shit happens. I suppose it wasn't meant to be Barbie. So are you working today?"

"Nope. I get Sundays and Mondays off. I have two jobs but those are my days off from both."

"Really? Well then we gotta catch up and hang out. Maybe I can take you to dinner later?"

"That would be great."

"But for now I have a little free time. Maybe we could drop the groceries off at your place and do some sight seeing?"

"Sure. Where are you staying at?"

"A motel on this side of town."

"Hmmm? Well I have a better idea. Why don't you check out of the motel and you could stay with me until your business is done and you have to leave again."

"I wouldn't want to impose Barbie."

"Seriously Nick. I insist. It's no trouble. Whatdya say?"

"I'm not an idiot Barbie, of course it's a yes. You wanna finish up and follow me back to my motel?"

"Sure."

They chatted and finished shopping and later Nick gathered his stuff in the hotel room and packed his bags into her car. Then sat on the bed frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"Well nothing's wrong Barbie. It's just that check out is still four hours away and I hate the though of wasting the room before I have to leave. Do you remember when we tried to rent a motel room that one time?"

She laughed.

"Oh yeah! My dad caught us because we borrowed his charge card and the card company called him to verify the unusual activity on his card. That was so funny! I remember."

She sat down on the bed next to him and laughed.

"Man was your old man PISSED off! I thought he was going to kill me."

"He almost did. I had to really beg him not to use that gun of his."

"Oh believe me I know. I was very grateful. You saved my ass Barbie! I think he'da done it."

"Maybe. But I think he just wanted to scare ya."

"It worked!"

They laughed and he smiled.

"It always bugged me all those years that we messed around and never got to actually do anything."

She giggled.

"I know what you mean... it was such a crazy time."

"Now look at you. All fine and beautiful and grown up into an even sexier woman than before. You are hotter than ever Barbie. Seriously!"

She blushed and giggled.

Suddenly Nick leaned her back and then he leaned in and kissed her. She was dumbstruck for a moment but then kissed him back. As he worked his tongue in her mouth she felt his hands on her breasts. He squeezed and then leaned her back farther until she was laying on her back with her lower legs draped off of the edge of the bed.

Nick continued the kiss and now his right hand slid down her side to pull up her dress hem as his knee parted her legs a little. As he continued the long passionate kiss he unzipped his pants and freed his erection. She could feel his hand as it moved down her leg to her knee and Nick pivoted a bit and pulled her left knee up with his right hand moving it alongside his torso. His right leg moved up the mattress behind her thigh to keep her left leg pinned back. Then he shifted and used his left hand to pull her right leg up along the other side of his body. He moved his left leg up to keep her right thigh pushed back and she gasped and groaned in mid kiss as his erect hard cock now pressed her panties.

Nick's right hand reached back down to pull her panty crotch to one side and suddenly she felt his rock hard thick cock as he deftly pushed it into her warm wet pussy. She moaned a muffled sound of startled shock and pleasure at the unexpected bold move as the kiss continued. He stared at her and then broke off the kiss to allow her to breathe and gasp.

At last, he had Barbie Daniels alone and in a bed impaled on his cock. He'd been waiting years to fuck her. He felt triumphant, excited, and empowered as she stared at him in shocked wide eyes. From the moment that the discussion had turned into a kiss and then the time it had taken to get her legs up and her pussy impaled had taken all of forty seconds or so.

Barbie was attracted to Nick and had always been sexually turned on by him. It wasn't that she hated having him fuck her. But so quickly and unexpectedly was a bit much. She had wanted to chat and catch up a while. Perhaps fool around this evening or tomorrow if she liked what he was like once she had gotten to know him again. But instead he had her in his hotel and under his control right away.

It was unexpected and even a bit frustrating since he'd jumped the gun on her getting reacquainted plan. As he started to fuck her he smiled that charming sexy smile of his. She gasped and half closed her eyes as she felt his massive cock inside of her pussy. Well he was certainly "getting to know her again" in a manner of speaking.

Nick pulled her top down and stared at her huge jiggling breasts. Then he mouthed her nipples and lightly chewed on her nips until they were pert and hard. Barbie began to pant and moan softly and Nick nodded.

"God you got some nice titties Barbie!"

She gasped and he sped up his pace as he fucked her. She cried out.

"Ohhhhh God Nick! Y-your dick is so big and hard! Y-you're f-fucking me Nick!"

He nodded.

"Girl I've waited fifteen years to fuck your pussy! Nineteen if you count all that high school time we never quite made it. So this couldn't be helped! I couldn't wait any more. I had to break the curse and fuck your hot little ass right now otherwise something mighta come up to stop us from ever doing this."

"I-I just didn't expect th-this s-s-so suddenly Nick!" She gasped.

He stopped and pulled out of her. Then scooted back and stood up jerking his blue jeans down to his ankles and off. As she panted with her feet now resting at the edge of the mattress he smiled. Then he reached down and pulled her panties off of her sliding them over her knees and out from each high heel shoe. Barbie looked up at him in an almost dreamy daze. He smiled and nodded again. Then grabbed her thighs and pulled her backward to the edge of the bed. He leaned in and grabbed each ankle in either hand and held her legs wide apart. She looked at him with wide eyes and then looked down at his monstrously large cock.

"Oh my God Nick!"

He shoved it back into her pussy and now he started fucking her at a much faster and steadier pace. Her heart raced and her vagina and legs began to tingle and shudder. He kept nodding as he fucked her tight little pussy.

"Oh yeah girl! That's it. Ride that thing! Ride my cock Barbie! Your pussy feels nice and tight girl! What a fine ass! I'm gonna enjoy my time with you girl!"

"OHHHHHH FFFFFFUCK Nick!" She cried and now her climax began to build as Nick shoved it deeper and deeper with each successive stroke. He was enormous. She had no clue that he was such a well hung man. But now she'd learned what he was packing. The hard way. Literally and figuratively.

Nick fucked her in this position for about ten minutes until she had cum several times in a row. Then he stopped and pulled out releasing her legs and stepping back a pace. He smiled and she smiled too but only for a moment as she struggled to catch her breath. He leaned over her offering his hands to pull her up.

"Sorry about that quickie fuck Barbie! I just had to have ya. You understand eh?" She nodded and reflexively reached for his hands grasping them softly.

"Stand up Barbie! Can't have you on your back the whole time we're here. I mean it was fun but let's get you up girl."

He pulled her up and to her feet then kissed her again. She smiled. But as she stood catching her breath thinking that this had been all about Nick having a quickie with her, he suddenly spun her around and pushed her forward onto the bed. She used her arms to break the fall and landed on her hands and knees right at the edge of the bed and Nick deftly flipped up her dress hem and grabbed her hips ramming his cock back into her pussy to her amazement and shock. Now he fucked her hard and fast and Barbie cried out in ecstasy.

"UNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH OHHHHHHH GODDDDDD! OH FUCK! OH MA GOD NICK!!!"

She couldn't see it but he nodded as he rammed her hard and fast. She was instantly panting and trembled and shook.

"Man what a sweet piece of ass you are babe! I love your tight little cunt girl!"

She gasped and panted and cried out as she got power fucked by his rock hard erection. He reached forward and grabbed her hair in his left hand pulling her head back. He slapped her ass hard with his right hand making her wince and cry out.

"Who's your daddy girl?"

She yelped her answer.

"You are Nick!"

"Ya like that hard thick cock up your tight little fuck hole doncha Barbie?"

She moaned and groaned. He had such a dirty mouth. It turned her on and at the same time worried her. Nick always knew how to confuse her emotions. Now he reached under her still keeping her head pulled back with the left hand he rubbed her clit with his right. She screamed and orgasmed almost immediately. He laughed and fucked her even faster. It seemed impossible, but Nick was going at a pace she had seldom encountered and her orgasms continued to build as her vagina contracted wildly to the rhythm of his hard and relentless monster cock. There was no stopping him though she needed a break. But she'd been with too many alpha males like Nick to hope for a respite just yet.

But Nick slowed down a little and then stopped but kept his schlong buried inside her convulsing pussy. Her heart was pounding furiously and she gasped as her legs spasmed and convulsed. He smiled and slowed down on her clit allowing her to gradually catch her breathing and panting.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"You've been needing a good man-fucking from my cock for almost two decades. While I'm here, I'm gonna fuck you all over the damn place Barbie. You got that?"

She nodded gasping.

"You're mine bitch. And we're gonna have some real man on woman fun for the next few days. So be ready when I am cause this ride is just getting' started honey!"

She gasped.

"Geeze Nick! You're so wild and bossy!"

He kissed her ear and then laughed.

"You love wild bossy men who take charge Barbie! Ya always have. Admit it. You're nothing but a submissive slut when a dominant man has his sights set on your pretty little ass aren't ya girl? Don't lie either Barbie!"

He was right. She reluctantly sighed and spoke.

"Yes Nick. It's true. But I'm trying to change. Honestly!"

He laughed and started fucking her again at an easier pace.

"Don't bother. It's who you are and speaking for every guy who's ever fucked ya or is going to have his cock inside you, we love you for being that kinda woman. Wish there were more like you girl! Feminine, beautiful as hell, and a fabulous fuck who knows how to please a man and where her place is in the sexual totem pole! You're a gem Barbie! And now, you're mine to polish!" He laughed and sped up releasing her hair as her head fell forward and she trembled.

Nick fucked her like that for another ten minutes or so and then changed positions once again. Barbie knew she was in trouble. She glanced at her watch. There were still three and a half hours until his check out time. She knew what he was planning to use those hours doing!

Nick reached into his pants pocket and pulled something out sliding it under the pillow he was laying next to. Then he pulled Barbie on top of his body facing him in a straddling position. She laughed.

"I like being on top. That's when I feel like I'm most in control of the fucking Nick! Now maybe I'll show you a thing or two boy!"

He laughed and nodded.

"Oh bitches always think they know the best way to ride a cock. But only a small handful really do. Besides, you only have control when I allow it. And for right now, I have other plans for you girl."

She had been leaning forward with her hands on his chest. But now he grabbed either wrist in his hands and moved both of her wrists behind her. Then holding them together with one hand he reached under the pillow and produced some handcuffs and secured her wrists behind her back.

"Nick you're being a bad boy!" She warned him.

"You're welcome!" He said nodding. He pulled her body forward sucking her nipples as his monster cock entered her pussy again. He started fucking her hard as he held her in place and stared at her wide eyes and gasping lips.

"OH SHIT! You're inside me again Nick! Your dick's in my pussy! Oh God it's so fuckin' big!" She cried!

He nodded and laughed. Then he fucked her hard and mercilessly as Barbie cried out and thrashed wildly with her hands and arms restrained behind her. She was so helpless and Nick loved seeing her like this as he gave her a good hard boning!

After a few hours Barbie lay on her side exhausted. Her vagina was still tingling, but it was more like the static prickling of an extremity that has fallen asleep. She was a little sore and feeling stretched out and used after his monster erection had invaded her dark pink pussy. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a woman's voice on the other side.

"House keeping. Is anyone there?" Nick held a finger to his lips to keep Barbie silent and she complied as he approached the door from beside the hinged portion. He glanced sideways through a gap in the curtain and spotted a hot looking younger brunette in a maid's uniform. She had a pull cart with her with various cleaners, trash bags, extra supplies for bathrooms and sinks.

The young woman entered the room and was surprised to see Barbie lying on the bed gasping and looking at her with eyes that told the maid that she had just been recently ravaged sexually. Nick pushed the door shut as he'd been standing out of the maid's line of sight behind it.

As the door closed he looked her over and smiled.

"Wow aren't you a juicy little morsel? Absolutely breath takingly beautiful! Why on Earth are you wasting time house keeping for a hotel instead of as a super model or film star? Seriously girl, you have the look! Very hot I must say. Whoa!"

Kimberly blushed. The man addressing her was standing naked behind the door he'd closed and between her and the freedom of the outside balcony where her cart rested. Kimberly's eyes went to his erection and she gasped. The guy was absolutely enormous. Hung like a horse perhaps? It was the biggest penis she'd ever seen. And his tan was awesome. He had "West coast beach boy" written all over his well-muscled physique.

He stepped closer grinning and flashing his beautiful white teeth. Kimberly felt her heart pounding in her chest. Things were already getting out of hand she sensed and yet she was actually quite attracted to Nick. He was a fine looking man with his golden blond hair and deep blue eyes.

He walked her backward into the wall and Kimberly gasped nervously as his hand slowly brushed her fallen bangs from her eyes. Kimberly felt for just a moment like one of those women on the art covers of a dime-store romance novel.

She tried to push past him but he used his arm to trap her there as he pressed the nervous maid closer.

"Um sir, I really need to get..." He interrupted. "Kissed!"

Nick leaned in and kissed her causing Kimberly to shudder and tremble. His tongue was amazing and his lips.